Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: [TUTORIAL] : Manga Art

What you used for lining was way too thick and ****ed up the drawing. It couldve been perfect.

-S-

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

What you used for lining was way too thick and ****ed up the drawing. It couldve been perfect.
Oh really? My art is ****ed up you say?

You'll get no where in this section if you have that attitude to other people's work.

If your so confident to make insultive posts, share your perfect artwork here.

-------------

Anyway, if you already didn't realise, what I used for the outline is a marker. Do you know what that is? Do I need to tell you?

And no, it was the correct thing to use. Ask any mangaka if you ever get the chance.

Last edited:

Loome

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Oh really? My art is ****ed up you say?

You'll get no where in this section if you have that attitude to other people's work.

If your so confident to make insultive posts, share your perfect artwork here.

-------------

Anyway, if you already didn't realise, what I used for the outline is a marker. Do you know what that is? Do I need to tell you?

And no, it was the correct thing to use. Ask any mangaka if you ever get the chance.
I said it couldve been perfect. I didnt insult you, i just couldnt find any other word to actually express my opinion. I wrote it in a hurry.
And a mangaka uses a G-pen with ink, 3/4 times less thick than the marker.
I know it is a marker, ok?
And i also share my artwork here, on Narutobase. And from here I learned about inking with a gel ink pencil or even a stylo with ink.
I didnt even wanted to flame, I just wanted to advise you to use something less thick.(yeah, i cant find the right word)

-S-

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I said it couldve been perfect. I didnt insult you, i just couldnt find any other word to actually express my opinion. I wrote it in a hurry.
And a mangaka uses a G-pen with ink, 3/4 times less thick than the marker.
I know it is a marker, ok?
And i also share my artwork here, on Narutobase. And from here I learned about inking with a gel ink pencil or even a stylo with ink.
I didnt even wanted to flame, I just wanted to advise you to use something less thick.(yeah, i cant find the right word)
Next time, don't use strong language here. That was your downfall.

And no, I don't need to use a G-pen for my style of work on A3 or larger.

For this tutorial, a marker is better to advise people to use as this is a more common tool.

People would close this thread as soon as I mentioned the word G-pen.

Loome

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Next time, don't use strong language here. That was your downfall.

And no, I don't need to use a G-pen for my style of work on A3 or larger.

For this tutorial, a marker is better to advise people to use as this is a more common tool.

People would close this thread as soon as I mentioned the word G-pen.
of course they would, but how about a 2-3mm marker just like the ones used for CDs? Or a gel ink pencil?

I often draw manga on A3(even if it looks way too big for me) for my friends and I use both the things i said above.

Or make up. I used an inker for eyes from my mom(she still doesnt know), it actually is like a merker, but you can control the thickness by putting pressure on it better than any other stuff.

Tripwire

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nice tut, just saw it. Lets be honest though at the end of the day anyone who wants to develop their arts, ends up making up their own style of drawing. Its a good head start for those who dont know though so +rep.

Empyreal

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What's the purpose of this tutorial. To teach as how to copy other people's artwork better. Sure, this method is good for practice, but sooner or later you'll have to develop your own style and draw something original.

-S-

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What's the purpose of this tutorial. To teach as how to copy other people's artwork better. Sure, this method is good for practice, but sooner or later you'll have to develop your own style and draw something original.
Incorrect.

There is already a tutorial for creating original designs stickied. This tutorial just shows how to produce simple manga art.

You know, it's best to approach the world with an open mind; rather than being ignorant.

Empyreal

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Incorrect.

There is already a tutorial for creating original designs stickied. This tutorial just shows how to produce simple manga art.

You know, it's best to approach the world with an open mind; rather than being ignorant.
Ah...Ignorant...such a nice little euphemism used to insult someone in a polite way, and so loved here on NB.
All that you said doesn't change the fact that this thread is meaningless. This is not a simple manga art, it's not even an art - a simple copy maybe. Tutorial is not necessary , even monkey can do it.

-S-

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah...Ignorant...such a nice little euphemism used to insult someone in a polite way, and so loved here on NB.
All that you said doesn't change the fact that this thread is meaningless. This is not a simple manga art, it's not even an art - a simple copy maybe. Tutorial is not necessary , even monkey can do it.
'And so loved here on NB'? You must be an alt if you know so much about the site for a new member. Honestly, who's alt are you? Probably someone who's afraid to use his main account to argue with a regular member like myself. Seriously, if you are an alt, if you're going to argue, at least use your main account to do so.

Of course, I would defend my thread, but you're still being ignorant. You literally just called Kishimoto's artwork 'not art'.

Please, tell me more so of how this thread is meaningless.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.