Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
-.- why r u not praising the MIGHT VERSUVIO................*smacks the back of ToadSage's Knees'*..............there now praise him......LOL J/K

But anyways The only way I see there being a conflict is if someone all of a sudden goes and says something like my village isbetter than urs....yada yada yada...........But with the Kage's that said they are goin tobe making alliences I dont think there will be any problems.......:D

romeootano

Banned
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yeah there shouldnt be any problems now that the kages have a village to call home and will soon have members in them.I talked ro versuvio and hes said.

"Yup, I've seen the thread about the villages and stuff. I'm already working on it like I posted in the topic. However, the plans are changing by time (when I read the topic) so its kinda hard to lock onto something. For now, I'll just start with countries so people can join a pacific country.

Cheers,

Versuvio"

Yamato057

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yay.......I totally agree with that Kage's will have their countries and ppl will be able to choose. I also agree with what Versuvio said things have been changing quiet rapidly around here.....But just sticking with the countries for now is a great Idea....

romeootano

Banned
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yeah thats true some people wonot to see if he could add and online game here and thats great we should ask him how much it`d cost first have a vote to see if we all ont it and divide the cost for each member and do it in monthly payments.

Status
Not open for further replies.