5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Muh remi is right and john is the villain so he must lose the fight"

"Remi for sure will take off joker's mask"

"royals are strong!!!!"

"muh joker.. b-b-but he is the villain and remi is right"

"b-but john is wrong! h-he going too far!"

The last chapter was gorgeous, everyone got BTFO!!!!!!

That's the John I like.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
"Muh remi is right and john is the villain so he must lose the fight"

"Remi for sure will take off joker's mask"

"royals are strong!!!!"

"muh joker.. b-b-but he is the villain and remi is right"

"b-but john is wrong! h-he going too far!"

The last chapter was gorgeous, everyone got BTFO!!!!!!

That's the John I like.
I agree. John destroyed everyone. Tho now Seraphina knows. Thisll be fun

Reactions: iNotorious

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree. John destroyed everyone. Tho now Seraphina knows. Thisll be fun
Man, seeing Seraphina with that face made me sad but it had to happen, now or later since their relationship were built within lies.

There are people saying that they might fight in the future when sera's sister heals her sister and she gets her powers back. I'm 100% sure that he will never hit her.

Next season were likely going to see s real lonely john:( hope they make up Farley soon
We've seeing the real john for quite a while. It will take some time (hopefully not more than 60 chapters) lol.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Season 2 has finally started man its annouying how everyone villanizes John its principals fault for not stepping in and annouying how Elaine's acting innocent and making John the bad guy when she knows what Arlos done.

Also get the vibe Sera might even be scared of John now.

Reactions: Just_Red

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Season 2 has finally started man its annouying how everyone villanizes John its principals fault for not stepping in and annouying how Elaine's acting innocent and making John the bad guy when she knows what Arlos done.

Also get the vibe Sera might even be scared of John now.
IN there worlds eyes, John is litterly a loose canon. Like he doesn't obey or follow laws. The difference here is that Arlo had laws, and so did the royals. John, he has non at all. So to to them: we his a villan.

To Sera, he is a lier. A prime example that you can only talk if you have powers. She finally accepts that she is useless.

I cant wait for next chapter. Everything is sooo goooooooood

Reactions: Sagebee

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
IN there worlds eyes, John is litterly a loose canon. Like he doesn't obey or follow laws. The difference here is that Arlo had laws, and so did the royals. John, he has non at all. So to to them: we his a villan.

To Sera, he is a lier. A prime example that you can only talk if you have powers. She finally accepts that she is useless.

I cant wait for next chapter. Everything is sooo goooooooood
Man I'm in the fast pass seems even readers are starting to turn on john think hes randomly insane they literally forced him into this situation.

• Haha
Reactions: Just_Red

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I hope sera and john talk soon John lied but atleast confront him about it and find out why they were good friends and sera seems like she wants to throw that away because she feels he gave her false hope and I think that that what she has more issue in than the lying.

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man I'm in the fast pass seems even readers are starting to turn on john think hes randomly insane they literally forced him into this situation.
Webtoons commentators are mentally retarded.

First they sided with John saying he should protect himself and the moment he does that, they are like ''Oh shit, this John is edgy, isn't he evil now? Looks like a villain to me''.

Avoid webtoon comments at all cost. I used to lose brain cells quite fast by reading couple of comments.

As for the chapters; boy, she is stuck in a corner where she has nowhere to go for help since her only help lied to her the entire time. John should come clean and explain why he hid his powers. It's needed!

Reactions: Sagebee

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Webtoons commentators are mentally retarded.

First they sided with John saying he should protect himself and the moment he does that, they are like ''Oh shit, this John is edgy, isn't he evil now? Looks like a villain to me''.

Avoid webtoon comments at all cost. I used to lose brain cells quite fast by reading couple of comments.

As for the chapters; boy, she is stuck in a corner where she has nowhere to go for help since her only help lied to her the entire time. John should come clean and explain why he hid his powers. It's needed!
I think both need time to themselves and do soul searching before they can have a real convo.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oi
it's gonna take a while since she doesn't want to even be near john. It's gonna be tought.

I wonder when will her sister appear again with the cure.
Oh completely forgot the sister likely works for that organization I was thinking john would go viglante to find the cure. But if the sister does find out what happened she will help. I feel Seras going to be a cripple for a while and when she becomes uncomfortable as one she will get her powers back.

And feel for the time being there friendship will crumble have no idea what john will turn into when he becomes alone. Maybe says eff being cripple and randomly rage on people. Or maybe see the error in his ways and try to redeem himself to her.

Reactions: iNotorious

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Oi

Oh completely forgot the sister likely works for that organization I was thinking john would go viglante to find the cure. But if the sister does find out what happened she will help. I feel Seras going to be a cripple for a while and when she becomes uncomfortable as one she will get her powers back.

And feel for the time being there friendship will crumble have no idea what john will turn into when he becomes alone. Maybe says eff being cripple and randomly rage on people. Or maybe see the error in his ways and try to redeem himself to her.
prob the latter. I'm just sitting and waiting for the best moments.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Finally Seras seeking answers from Arlo but doubt things going to work out this smoothly.

Also slight spoiler but seems Blykes considering becoming a viglante if he works on his long distance ability more he could give trouble for John in the future.