74,863💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Huge Reply Post To Everyone;

So long,but seriously.......Kurotsuchi with.......it ain't right
Long as in long chapter?
Yeah as I said, I thought some would not like that part as much:pxd​

oh cool thanks
Sure NP;) This is actually the 3rd chapter of this chronicles and the 17th chapter in all, so kind of wird to start reading on this one:p;)

Nice story dude and i love when Sasuke become Tsuchikage. Hell Yeah! =)
Hehe, well I thought I had to better explain that part as it wasn't exactly too good explained in chapter 12:p

Well :rolleyes:, I think you nailed the last part of Sasuke Chronicles very well even if a grandiose fight was expected (but you had other plans :p)

Before I forget, I wanted to mention that you mispelled "ridiculous" into "ridicilous" :p where the Shinobis were considering Sasuke. It's silly but still...xd Also, remove that bold lettering before the start! It's kinda repulsive :p

hehe, finally Sasuke had 2 children (2 girls, isn't it):| Anyways, it's better like this! Btw, I love the idea of Kurotsuchi<3Sasuke. I didn't really liked her in the manga but I found her damn hot in the anime. They do look good together xd

On side notes...

- I thought that Kitsuchi was the son of Onoki (correct me if I'm wrong)
- hehe, old Onoki stopped havin' back problems with age xd I wonder how he remains so healthy :pxd He could have resumed his position :p

Well...I hope to see something new from you quickly enough!
Yeah, well I knew from the start that I would have Sasuke 1 and 2 somehow written, but an idea of a chronicle hadn't hit me back then, and I had no idea of writing this storyline down, just referring to it as I've done in the original. However as time went by, Sasuke 3 had to be made, but I didn't see him fighting them off, especially not in just one chapter, so I decided to drop that, and this became the end result.

Oh, thought I set that straight. changed it, thanks:p
Well it's kind of been a brandmark of all my chapters if you haven't noticed to show the start and the end of each chapter, so cutting it out now... Well I kinda like it. Overruled:p:p

Well Miyuki, the oldest (I'm thinking 10 years) is obviously a girl, but Mü the newborn... He's a boy, and if you paid close attention to the manga, you would notice that he's named after no other than the 2nd Tsuchikage:p;)

Well I just thought they fitted somehow as I mentioned in one of my above replies, and the timing of her, Kitsuchi and Akatsuchi in this chapter with the anime and manga was somehow perfect as I thought some people might not know who they where or forget about them:pxd Well I do agree with you on the anime part with her, Lolxd:D:p

Well I knew I wanted him as the 4th Tsuchikage before writing this chapter, and I knew from the manga that he was Kurotsuchi's father and she was Onoki's granddaughter, so I thought the same. But there are no place stated that he's Onoki's son, so he's either his son, or son in law as stated on Naruto.wikia. So I thought him as son in law fitted better than him being Onoki's son for some reason. Search him up on Naruto.wikia to read what I read about him;)

Haha, yeah he could, but the manga kind of state that he should choose a succsessor soon, and since this is 16 years after the manga, I just thought he would have already, and after the 4th died, this is what will happend. But as the chapter says and Sasuke and Onoki's convo says. Sasuke will be active one for the meeting and decide afterwards if he want to remain and if he's choosen. So he's in the same spot as Danzo. We'll see what happends;)

Yeah me too:p And sorry for the mega huge reply, just that everything you said needed me to write a lotxd:p

good chapter... i think you made the right choice about sasuke :) looking forward to your next chapter.

Do I really need to say it? Great job and this sums up what happen before the summit.
Yeah, that was the plan:p Thanks for the support.​

Great Chapter. I mean it. :)
Looking forward to the next one :D

i think all of the people who likes this chapter likes sasuke LOL! =)
Depends, but it's Sasuke Chronicles after all:p

What is this supposed to be? Is it just something random that you made up?
Don't want to sound harsh, but did you read the title? This is the 3rd chapter of this chronicles, and as I said to pain of uchiha, this is not my main work;​

Hey you're new to my FF? This is not my main work as this is one of the chronicles I've made beside my original. Thanks for reading.
So this is nothing random if you read the other chapters:p

No, I don't like Sasuke (and that I mean it) but I do like the chapter since Michael's projection of Sasuke is differerent from the manga/anime.
Yeah maybe a little:p He's turned good after all;)

finally out woot!
this doesnt seem like a conclusion tho...
Well if there would be a Sasuke 4, it would probably be about Ryu and Nobunaga's attack on Sasuke's convoy as I mentioned in my notes after the chapter, but there won't be a 4th one. However, Sasuke will play more parts in the original though;)

Ah, I knew there would be no fight between Sasuke and Kabuto here, after all, it's only one chapter and you can't possibly put the whole battle and Sasuke's awesomeness (lol xd) in this last chapter. And nice job pairing Sasuke and Kurotsuchi up :p Looking forward to your next chapter (hopefully before May) :D
Well maybe not:p But having this as a battle chapter was never in my plans either. This was how I pictured it to be anyways;) Well she's the only known girl in Iwa, and there is just something about her that I like:p She kind of fits with Sasuke somehow, and she's also related to Onoki, which makes the whole Sasuke becoming kage more plausible;)

Yeahxd​

:lmao: hahaha, hopefully before 2012 :D
Haha, Lolxd​

yay finally i loved the chapter

Last edited:

Nikkou Arashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm, the final version, at last. There's not much of a change in it really and I still find that Sasuke-Kurotsuchi a little awkward xd Also, I still wanted the 3rd chap to have been Sasuke's fight with Kabuto and Zetsu!
You must be registered for see images

Humph anyway! As you felt you wanted to give it a little - nah, a major, perhaps - twist then, okay..I'll just settle with the thought that the Anbu report about the 4th's death in LSoK1 was a little mixed up [or was wrong about the repelling shinobi to be the Tsuchikage as you said].

All in all, it was a surprise! Congratulations!

You caught me and probably the rest of your readers off guard with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,592💸
Kumi
74,863💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm, the final version, at last. There's not much of a change in it really and I still find that Sasuke-Kurotsuchi a little awkward xd Also, I still wanted the 3rd chap to have been Sasuke's fight with Kabuto and Zetsu!

Humph anyway! As you felt you wanted to give it a little - nah, a major, perhaps - twist then, okay..I'll just settle with the thought that the Anbu report about the 4th's death in LSoK1 was a little mixed up [or was wrong about the repelling shinobi to be the Tsuchikage as you said].

All in all, it was a surprise! Congratulations!

You caught me and probably the rest of your readers off guard with that.
So you did appear after all:p

Well I just added some scenes and some extra convos here and there, not much really, but I liked the final result as it was way bigger than Kakashi 2:p

Oh well, that didn't happend:p It was only rumors after all:p;):rolleyes:

Thanks I guess:p

~Deidara~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Your work is enticing and far better than mine. If it isn't too much trouble, would you judge my work "Tales of Hikusa" I am about to post a new chapter. It would be an honor.

• Wow
Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,592💸
Kumi
74,863💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your work is enticing and far better than mine. If it isn't too much trouble, would you judge my work "Tales of Hikusa" I am about to post a new chapter. It would be an honor.
Thanks. Yeah I don't see no harm in that. Post me a link on my profile in a vm, as I'm a little busy now so that I won't forget, alright?:p;)

nice chapter dude. repped

Hehe:p

Update: Forgot to put in the title of this chapterxd So just fixed it:p The name is Invasion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Faith

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,592💸
Kumi
74,863💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, not all your chapters have that bold lettering initially :| Still, it looks better with a title:p Perhaps that's what was missing xd
Well every chapter so far has had it's title, just that I completely forgot about it this time around and remembered it when I was browsing through my notes on my pc and I went through "Notes 2: Chapter names" and thought "Sasuke 3 - Invasion... Did I put it on the chapter at NB" Then I checked and realized that I forgot to put it onxd Oh well:p

Where's the next? cant wait to read LOL!

Nice work dude..Keep it up
Kakashi 2 is next. It will be released on Wedensday or Thursday/In 2-3 days;)

No wonder you have so many views on every of your FF chapters ^_^
great work !