Kaziname

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome man. I suggest that you don't release any chapters with madara showing his powers (I mean with rinnegan) as they are soon going to be shown in manga for real.

Reactions: Michael92

Nikkou Arashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well I thought I had to try to make him say some, but they were lame if you ask mexd

You don't have to over-express yourself you know, I'm not that good:pxd;)

Regarding Madara I have some big plans as the latest chapter in the manga gave me a lot of ideas:p
So I will work on it in one of the upcoming chapters;)

I can reveal that I'm planing something very, very big at the end of my FF, but I can't reveal more than that... Not even to you:p:p

So did you notice any difference from the preview?:p

And also what did you think about what happened when Naruto, Kakashi and Sakura visited Sasuke in the jail?:p
I found that bit as hard as writing Itachi's apperance:p

But I must admit that I didn't really like the rest of the chapter from when Sasuke was called in. That was a bit fail from me I thinkxd:p

Yeah I thought I would have to include as many as possible from the Naruto universe:p
Who knows:rolleyes:;)
Yeah, they were kinda lame :D - same as that to the manga, though. :D

I'm not over-expressing, just telling the truth. :)

So, I'm not exempted now? :(:(

I did notice that there was a difference but, I didn't mind. Previews are somewhat cuts to the full version so, I understand. Though, it made me think who that girl with Killerbee is going to be. Gosh! killerbee's rhymes are just sooo annoying...xd:D

About the visit - uhmm :) - I did sense a little difficulty on your part in portraying that :). Maybe because you're the brainy-type of person rather than the heart-type. :p On another note, you did well with the Itachi-appearance. The team's vist was not as sentimental as that with Itachi's meeting, but the whole point of the meeting is a success. That is, you were still able to convey/picture out how it should go: The meeting of the Original Team 7, huhuhuhu -- what a reunion :(

That scene when Sasuke was called in still served its purpose. The whole idea is intact and Sasuke did sound convincing. It was kinda short though, but I don't see any point of prolonging it either. :)

I'm sure you can do a better sasuke-naruto team up! ;):)

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,592💸
Kumi
74,863💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome man. I suggest that you don't release any chapters with madara showing his powers (I mean with rinnegan) as they are soon going to be shown in manga for real.
Yeah I was thinking about that when i got a perfect idea for it:p;) But that's not untill later chapters;)

Yeah, they were kinda lame :D - same as that to the manga, though. :D

I'm not over-expressing, just telling the truth. :)

So, I'm not exempted now? :(:(

I did notice that there was a difference but, I didn't mind. Previews are somewhat cuts to the full version so, I understand. Though, it made me think who that girl with Killerbee is going to be. Gosh! killerbee's rhymes are just sooo annoying...xd:D

About the visit - uhmm :) - I did sense a little difficulty on your part in portraying that :). Maybe because you're the brainy-type of person rather than the heart-type. :p On another note, you did well with the Itachi-appearance. The team's vist was not as sentimental as that with Itachi's meeting, but the whole point of the meeting is a success. That is, you were still able to convey/picture out how it should go: The meeting of the Original Team 7, huhuhuhu -- what a reunion :(

That scene when Sasuke was called in still served its purpose. The whole idea is intact and Sasuke did sound convincing. It was kinda short though, but I don't see any point of prolonging it either. :)

I'm sure you can do a better sasuke-naruto team up! ;):)
Haha, yeah maybexd

You always do I guess:p;)

If I didn't, I would spoil you:pxd

Yeah your right about that as I didn't change that part too much i guess...

Well yeah maybe, but i still felt like it was an hard situation to describe without making it cheesey or wirdxd
But maybe the Itachi part was better afterall:p

Yeah I thought so as well as the chapter was already too big:pxd;)

nice chapter...have fun in paris
Oh thanks I guess:p

Xentinel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I must say, This is the best chapter I ever read! Really awesome my friend :)

I can see that you're improving very well...Compared to your first chapter to this one, I realised the story had already gone very far! From Naruto's Hokage life to Flashback then to Sasuke Chronicles! I actually read this whole chapter...there is no action but still....It's astonished! Suigetsu make an appearance again! Madara is dead, but it appeared as a fake! Nice one :) Really nice :)

~Reps~

Hammy120290

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really like the dialogue and the twists your putting into it man.

Your Itachi crow thing as the "gift" I loved its basically a theory I had that Itachi would stop "Sasukes" powers i.e. the ones Itachi gave him Susanoo etc. But for you to use the crows and taking Sasukes eyes etc...Nice.

The 2nd chapter I really liked the dialogue in this one and Suigestu coming to Sasuke's aid I think most people probably forgot that Juugo and him were left in trouble at the Kage Summit. Really nice work keep it up.

Nothing I didnt really like in these 2 chapters...except maybe the Narrator lines some are uneccesary like "Naruto said angrily" you kinda know someone said something in anger by these > !!!!!!!!!!!!! lol ^^

danivass

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haha no prob:p But you know you could just press edit post and then delete it right?;)
Erm, didn't quite know about that, thanks for the info :)
Loved them?xd They were lame as h*ll, I hated them to be honestxd But I just had to come up with something crazy i guess:p
Well, it sounds exactly like something Killerbee would say in the real manga xd

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,592💸
Kumi
74,863💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
beast mode... i love it and it feels so real.
Thanks friend:)

:mad::p:)

Well, I think scenes like that are meant to be cheezy :pxd:D
Haha, don't think soxd How are emotionel moments suppose to be cheezy?:p

I must say, This is the best chapter I ever read! Really awesome my friend :)

I can see that you're improving very well...Compared to your first chapter to this one, I realised the story had already gone very far! From Naruto's Hokage life to Flashback then to Sasuke Chronicles! I actually read this whole chapter...there is no action but still....It's astonished! Suigetsu make an appearance again! Madara is dead, but it appeared as a fake! Nice one :) Really nice :)

~Reps~
Really?:) Thanks mate appriciate you saying that:p
Yeah It's not that long ago I read the 2 first chapters, and I must say I don't really find them any good compared to the rest without bragging:p
Even if the next chapter from this chronicle is the last one, I still got a lot to go;)

I really like the dialogue and the twists your putting into it man.

Your Itachi crow thing as the "gift" I loved its basically a theory I had that Itachi would stop "Sasukes" powers i.e. the ones Itachi gave him Susanoo etc. But for you to use the crows and taking Sasukes eyes etc...Nice.

The 2nd chapter I really liked the dialogue in this one and Suigestu coming to Sasuke's aid I think most people probably forgot that Juugo and him were left in trouble at the Kage Summit. Really nice work keep it up.

Nothing I didnt really like in these 2 chapters...except maybe the Narrator lines some are uneccesary like "Naruto said angrily" you kinda know someone said something in anger by these > !!!!!!!!!!!!! lol ^^
Thanks for reviewing my chapters mate:p That way I don't only get the good stuff, but also some criticism so that I may improve to the next one;) Looks like we got some of the same theories then i guess;):p

Well yeah, but maybe there are some slow ones out there reading it, if you get what I'm saying:pxd And also I had to differ the fact that he shouted or said it angrily;):p

good bro...or i should say excellent work :D

nice
on of the best FFs
Thanks, well i'm trying my best as I want each one to be as good as I can make them;):p

Erm, didn't quite know about that, thanks for the info :)

Well, it sounds exactly like something Killerbee would say in the real manga xd
Sure;)
Yeah maybe, but not that cheezy i suppose:pxd

Hammy120290

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That way I don't only get the good stuff, but also some criticism so that I may improve to the next one;)
I say criticism is always better than praise. If your work doesnt get criticized by someone your just getting yer ass kissed lol.

Criticism is the foundation of improvement. I hope to critique a lot lot more of your work ^_^.

Im thinking of starting my own FF actually you can be my critic when I get the basis and storyline etc down. I'll send you the first edition lol.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,592💸
Kumi
74,863💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I say criticism is always better than praise. If your work doesnt get criticized by someone your just getting yer ass kissed lol.

Criticism is the foundation of improvement. I hope to critique a lot lot more of your work ^_^.

Im thinking of starting my own FF actually you can be my critic when I get the basis and storyline etc down. I'll send you the first edition lol.
Hehe, yeah maybe you're right:p You kinda get the feeling that people only says it's awsome because they don't got much to add, but with criticism you kinda get down to earth:p

Sure, tell me when you start;)