Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yay the return of Sasuke XD this story is great :) I'm really loving it and each one is better than the last and you always leave it on a cliff hanger at the end :) Loving it. Can't wait to read the next one :) But how did sasuke (from Konoha) become Tsuchikage? oh well probably will find out soon :) (is it in the sasuke chronicles?)

Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,592💸
Kumi
74,863💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yay the return of Sasuke XD this story is great :) I'm really loving it and each one is better than the last and you always leave it on a cliff hanger at the end :) Loving it. Can't wait to read the next one :) But how did sasuke (from Konoha) become Tsuchikage? oh well probably will find out soon :) (is it in the sasuke chronicles?)
Hehe thanks, glad you liked it. Well the missing piece will be in Sasuke 3, but you will get the idea of how by reading Sasuke 1 (which continues his and Naruto's fight from chapter 6) and Sasuke 2.

knots23

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WTH! Sasuke is the tsuchikage? wohooo..i never expected of that..nice one here dude..hope this happens in manga..or let kishi accept your work and use it on manga haha..

and for the highlight i really appreciated is the rap from killerbee yow..you really got it nice and you might soon to rise =) ahaha

nice rap you got there..woot xd

NamkazeNaruto

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
one flaw ....... sorry but this irritated me a bit , why did they bring the children ? If it wouldn't have been for the storyline ..... it would be soooo irritating , but you somehow managed to make this interesting .

• Wow

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,592💸
Kumi
74,863💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Retrospective after-thoughts, Part 15:

"Naruto: Hey there, my name is Naruto.

?: The Legendary Sage of Konoha, eyy?... I've heard a lot about you... "

So the title of the series was finally name-dropped. I do believe I recall having this convo in mind to do just that for a long time before it happened and felt it was a cool moment, haha.

The Killerbee rhymes were better in this one and Naruto joined too, lmao.
Also, I've been thinking about the reading order while reading these last few ones and putting them in the way I did and not strictly following the time of release seems to have been the better way to go for now, so that's good. Hard to recall how I ended up on this specific reading order back then but as I'm reading now from a pacing and structure perspective, it seems to make sense, especially placing the final chapter of Sasuke chronicles right after this one.

The Sasuke reveal is sooo good but also so flashy too in a sense xD Having the guard speaking for him just for the sake of a surprise of the reveal seems a bit too convenient to be realistic but at the same time it really is a jaw-dropping moment I had planned out from the very first chapter and wanted to reveal for ages, so it was good to finally be able to do it the way I intended.

Overall a very fast-paced and entertaining chapter, and for some reason one of the best. 8/10

Last edited:
Reactions: Cresee