Popular animes that you couldn't get into?

LUMOS ULTIMATUM

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How many chapters do i have to read to catch up to those 2 arcs though, that's the question.

Some are the characters and some are the animations that disturbs me .
3 arcs would be 40 chapters. Around 3 arcs, you will find it to be a meh series(2.5-3.0/5 series) but you will recognise its potential. Later on, this potential surpasses expectations and the series turn good.

ShidoZ

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OP.
Fairy Tail.
Bleach (this one actually seemed cool, but eh I just wasn't into it)
Guren Lagan.
Code Geass( Well this one was spoiled for me, so after that it wasn't te same)
HxH
FT, OP, Bleach, Guren Lagan and Code Geass(for me), those animes have really boring and misleading first episodes so i kinda understand you. For example:
-Fairy Tail gets actually decend after episode ~19 in the Phantom Lord arc.
-Bleach after the ~15 episodes when the hollow shit arc ends and Byakuya with Renji comes for Rukia, and Ichigo(after training) is going to Soul Society to try save to her.

SSU

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cowboy Bebop. I did finish it but I had to survive through it. I don't even know why, the characters were great. I guess the story wasn't really my thing.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
For some reason i don't get into a popular manga without watching the anime first to catch up in a sorta fast pace with the manga, one piece animation is not appealing to me at all. Do not about the manga but i heard it's the same thing as the anime.
Nope. One Piece's manga's art has greatly improved. At times, it can be downright gorgeous. The anime went from okay to good to garbage though.

Jellal Fernandes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bleach. Doesn't Interest me...Will probably try again whenever it finishes.
Gurren Lagan.. Wasn't for me.
Ki la Kill- Saw like 5 Minutes of the first Episode...I immediately said "i Can't get into this" and exit out.

There are more but i can't think of any atm.

Zyael

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
HxH, Code Geass, and finally Sword Art Online. I strongly dislike SoA because of the wasted potential for a great action and longer running show it could have been, for an example, the first episode where it displayed it as a show of action and thriller and I was honestly getting really into the show the first like 4 episodes and thought that red haired guy would play the part as his bffl or something but it turned into a love story and skipped a lot and was harder for me to follow! My opinion though, no disrespect to anyone who likes the show!

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
HxH, Code Geass, and finally Sword Art Online. I strongly dislike SoA because of the wasted potential for a great action and longer running show it could have been, for an example, the first episode where it displayed it as a show of action and thriller and I was honestly getting really into the show the first like 4 episodes and thought that red haired guy would play the part as his bffl or something but it turned into a love story and skipped a lot and was harder for me to follow! My opinion though, no disrespect to anyone who likes the show!
What about HxH? I really don't get how people can't like HxH when Naruto used HxH as a template to kick start the series.