Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think for all these series a fruit are the origin of there power but for whatever reason the powers of each of these fruits have been split and will need to be reunited

In attack on titans it has variations of the origin one saying a demon gave ymir power of titans and at a time was seen as a goddess but then it was corrupted and titans became demons to people.

We see titans having huge variations just like all species, I'm thinking this thing contains the genetic material of everything and I think this demon exists eren will need a source of evil that titans represent to defeat.

Attack on titan can go the sci-fi origin route or supernatural I'm leaning supernatural and I'm thinking it might be a literal demon ymir was tempted by she might of needed something to heal or people or something and ymir paid a price for it ultimately backfiring and cursing humanity with the titan threat

And since titans share memories I think similarly how minato talked to Naruto i think ymir will do the same for eren.

I haven't actually read the manga just spoiled some info on titans origin for myself and made a guess on the complete full story of their origin.

ChicagoJhawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I'm an anime only watcher for aot and never got into one piece but based on aot season 2 my guess is the Titan powers originated from some pact with the devil (just my guess from the closing song) or its from a scientific discovery of some potion

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think for all these series a fruit are the origin of there power but for whatever reason the powers of each of these fruits have been split and will need to be reunited

In attack on titans it has variations of the origin one saying a demon gave ymir power of titans and at a time was seen as a goddess but then it was corrupted and titans became demons to people.

We see titans having huge variations just like all species, I'm thinking this thing contains the genetic material of everything and I think this demon exists eren will need a source of evil that titans represent to defeat.

Attack on titan can go the sci-fi origin route or supernatural I'm leaning supernatural and I'm thinking it might be a literal demon ymir was tempted by she might of needed something to heal or people or something and ymir paid a price for it ultimately backfiring and cursing humanity with the titan threat

And since titans share memories I think similarly how minato talked to Naruto i think ymir will do the same for eren.

I haven't actually read the manga just spoiled some info on titans origin for myself and made a guess on the complete full story of their origin.
Well from what i've seen in the anime Titans dont seem anywhere near supernatrual cause but instead sci-fi, and that deamon thing seems preatty off to me. I dont see any resmeblece between attack on Taiatn and naruto :/