0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-.-

........fine.........ill just

as u open the spoiler u here the loudst most disgusting fart ever

oops......I shouldnt have had those beans.....

Yamato057

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no.......TOBI! open the spoilers.....if u do I will give you all the ice cream cheese and cookies in the world.......and not to mention the chocolate

Nexus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tobi: I'l open it
(as he opens it, tears shot out of his eyes)
Sweet: Tobi, what heapened?
Tobi: huh (becoming purple green in his face)
Yamato: hahahahahahahahahaha
(tobi crushes to the ground)

Yamato057

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sweet: (falls to the ground after turning around to leave)
Yamato:smells better down here........
Tobi: (is in lala land with all the cookies, cheese, Ice Cream and chocolate in the world....)

Yamato057

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
now.......back to the groups thing........um....where were we again......lol

But anyways yeah Versuvio I like what that guys suggested....I couldn't think of anything right off the back of my hand but he had a great idea.......

Last edited:

Yamato057

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know what about some sort of ranking thing....that shows what rank you are in either your group or in forum post or something like that?????

ToadSageJiraiya

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we had that before this new forum the rankings were: academy student genin chounin jonine sannine and kage( sorry for bad spelling) ..... and your levels went up once you reached a certain post count

we need something on this site that makes other sites seem less important... shure other sites how forums maybe event clubs but we need something original something were we could say we did it first....only problem is idk what that is

Last edited:

Yamato057

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I aggree with ya on that one ToadSage.......hrmm.......what could this site do that no other site has done............I can't think of anything right off the back.......Let me get back to this one...

Versuvio

Immortal
Kin
58💸
Kumi
272💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
now.......back to the groups thing........um....where were we again......lol

But anyways yeah Versuvio I like what that guys suggested....I couldn't think of anything right off the back of my hand but he had a great idea.......
True, I'll start within some hours to update the forum.

Here is a small list with the new updates:

• It is possible for users to add tags to threads they post or read. So people will find a pacific topic easier.
  • Any users who then click on these tags will not only find all thread that have the same tag as the one clicked, but will also contribute to the building of a search tag cloud, which gives users a quick guide as to what has been searched for recently and most frequently.
  • Users can now request that people on their buddy list confirm their friendship, after which time a person's list of confirmed friends will be viewable to other users.
  • A new public messaging system, allowing users to communicate publicly via their profile pages.
  • NarutoBase forum users can now create albums and upload pictures to their board account.
  • The ability to view these albums and pictures can be limited by the user to just board staff and people on their buddy list if they want privacy.
  • To further social cohesion between users and to encourage people to make friends, the updated forum includes a facility to allow users to create their own social/interest groups. The group section on the main site might be removed.
  • These groups are enhanced by having their own public messaging system, and the ability to add pictures to the group from user albums.
  • New Member Profile Page: The member profile page has been completely changed as you saw in the screenshot I posted earlier in this thread. The new page presents information in a far cleaner and more logical manner, while dividing up information into manageable chunks using a tabbed interface. Individual profile field categories can be displayed alone in blocks in the right column, in addition to appearing by default in the 'About Me' tab.
  • And many more...