kakashifan9

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've asked before,but people making this site seem really busy making the new out layer, but I'll just throw it in: Is there going to be a ranking system for gallery images instead of just how many views? I would really like to know how people think of my images.

And the viewing system makes me feel sad because I've been pushed down with someone with a lot less images then me.....But now that I got that out of my system, just ignore this and try to focus on my gallery suggestion! Thanks!

Tsukoshi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why not create a forum post for each of your pictures with a Poll and a link asking users if they like it?

You can use the {IMG}{/IMG} tags to display the picture in the thread itself.

Last edited:

Versuvio

Immortal
Kin
58💸
Kumi
272💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've asked before,but people making this site seem really busy making the new out layer, but I'll just throw it in: Is there going to be a ranking system for gallery images instead of just how many views? I would really like to know how people think of my images.

And the viewing system makes me feel sad because I've been pushed down with someone with a lot less images then me.....But now that I got that out of my system, just ignore this and try to focus on my gallery suggestion! Thanks!
Well, the Gallery was actually meant for wallpapers/manga releases. But it also included the member gallery so we tried it out. However, it doesnt work well.

For the members, there will be a gallery at the forum which will be connected to your account. See attach.