Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 27
  1. #1
    Member
    Status
    MrDVz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    180
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

    So...when Orochimaru fought the 3rd (Sarutobi) he tried to summon a third coffin, is it the same coffin Kabuto now intends to use? Of course it is. Hello Madara.
     
         

  2. #2
    I am jack's wasted life. Mercy's Avatar
    Status
    Mercy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,146
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

    Maybe it is, actually could be.
     
         

  3. #3
    Igneel's Avatar
    Status
    Igneel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,017
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H
     



    Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

    maybe kabuto is trying to summon minato........ well with minato he could beat naruto >_>
     
         

  4. #4
    MeanMugginSharingan MeanMugginSharingan's Avatar
    Status
    MeanMugginSharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Under Your Bed
    Posts
    393
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

    i dont think the 3rd coffin summoned by oro is the same summoned by kabuto, i think oro was trying to summon the 4th but then failed cuz he was sealed
     
         

  5. #5
    Enzup's Avatar
    Status
    Enzup is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!
     

    Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

    in the coffin there was minato, but sarutobi stopped him..
     
         

  6. #6
    Myobokuzan Rihari's Avatar
    Status
    Rihari is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Creeping Outside Yo Window
    Posts
    11,789
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

    There was a reason why Oro couldn't summon that coffin, is because the fact was it was Minato.
    I very much doubt Kabuto will make the same mistake as Orochimaru, by summoning someone whose already sealed away.
     
         

  7. #7
    Academy Student
    Status
    nanda is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

    hello....
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Ichinaru's Avatar
    Status
    Ichinaru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,452
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

    Oro tryed to summon Minato but couldn't cause he is sealed, but Kabuto said that he suprased other users of IWR in every aspect, so he could have a way to summon sealed ninjas :$
     
         

  9. #9
    MeanMugginSharingan MeanMugginSharingan's Avatar
    Status
    MeanMugginSharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Under Your Bed
    Posts
    393
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

    Quote Originally Posted by Ichinaru View Post
    Oro tryed to summon Minato but couldn't cause he is sealed, but Kabuto said that he suprased other users of IWR in every aspect, so he could have a way to summon sealed ninjas :$
    but kabuto even said it himself that he cant summon the past 4 hokages cuz they were all sealed
     
         

  10. #10
    Academy Student
    Status
    nanda is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

    ma be it was the real madara uchiha....
     
         

  11. #11
    Member daraban's Avatar
    Status
    daraban is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    177
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

    cant be minato he`s soul was sealed when he used the dead god technique !
     
         

  12. #12
    Member Makz's Avatar
    Status
    Makz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Posts
    553
    Post Thanks / Like
    I said what what in the butt.
     

    Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

    if you look closely you'll see Hiruzen forming an earth seal and that's why Orochiamru couldn't summon the third coffin, not because he was trying to summon the 4th
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Rodukaime Namikaze's Avatar
    Status
    Rodukaime Namikaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In the thang...in the other thang.
    Posts
    4,468
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just chillin...
     

    Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

    This is redic. No way that can happen.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member Braveknight's Avatar
    Status
    Braveknight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    fighting on front lines with Goku
    Posts
    5,270
    Post Thanks / Like
    meh
     

    Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

    minato cant be summoned cuz he got sealed so no point saying it was minato
     
         

  15. #15
    . lubricati0n's Avatar
    Status
    lubricati0n is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDVz View Post
    So...when Orochimaru fought the 3rd (Sarutobi) he tried to summon a third coffin, is it the same coffin Kabuto now intends to use? Of course it is. Hello Madara.
    The third coffin was Minato. But it didn't work because he was sealed. Hence Kabuto's last coffin can't be the same because it actually appeared.
     
         

  16. #16
    Member Makz's Avatar
    Status
    Makz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Posts
    553
    Post Thanks / Like
    I said what what in the butt.
     

    Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

    Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    The third coffin was Minato. But it didn't work because he was sealed. Hence Kabuto's last coffin can't be the same because it actually appeared.
    are you all blind? watch the anime again, it's not Minato who's being summoned, but somebody else.

    Just look at Sarutobi, he stopped the 3rd coffin with an Earth based jutsu
    don't you think Orochimaru would try to summon the 4th hokage before the battle (just to see if it works)?
     
         

  17. #17
    Member SonicRainboom's Avatar
    Status
    SonicRainboom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    564
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

    Why wont anyone give the real reason why?! Stop confuseing the poor person!

    Originally Orochimaru was going to summon Minato. Kishimoto didnt think of the idea of all the "sealed people can be summoned" crap. That didnt come until shippuden. Kishimoto didnt plan that far back people. Thats another reason the #4 was on the coffin.
     
         

  18. #18
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    18,133
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel your every move, I know
    your every thought. I'm there
    from your birth and I'll see
    how you rot. I am your shadow,
    you shall never be free. Do
    you know me?
     



    Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDVz View Post
    So...when Orochimaru fought the 3rd (Sarutobi) he tried to summon a third coffin, is it the same coffin Kabuto now intends to use? Of course it is. Hello Madara.
    That coffin is one of the Anime's plot holes. If you go to read the manga refering to that episode, you'll see that in the manga there is no third coffin, only 2. So it was basically a mistake in the anime or something put there for random reason. But in the Manga, which we have to assume as the most correct stroyline there is no 3rd coffin.
     
         

  19. #19
    Member Makz's Avatar
    Status
    Makz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Posts
    553
    Post Thanks / Like
    I said what what in the butt.
     

    Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

    you're wrong, there is a third coffin in the manga, however there he simply was unable to summon it which would imply he tried to summon Minato
    and Hiruzen says he stopped it...


    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/117/19
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member Sarutobi Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Sarutobi Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    On the edge of insanity
    Posts
    2,248
    Post Thanks / Like
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
     

    Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    That coffin is one of the Anime's plot holes. If you go to read the manga refering to that episode, you'll see that in the manga there is no third coffin, only 2. So it was basically a mistake in the anime or something put there for random reason. But in the Manga, which we have to assume as the most correct stroyline there is no 3rd coffin.
    1)Nope, there definitely was supposed to be a third coffin in the manga. I wonder why so many people are under the impression that there was no 3rd coffin.

    2)Anyway, Hizuren thought he stopped the 3rd summoning but it would have failed in any case, even without Hiruzen's efforts. Plus Orochimaru wasn't really surprised that the 3rd coffin didn't come out.

    3)The person in the 3rd coffin was without a doubt Minato.


    Some absolute proof for those who has any doubts.

    Here Orochimaru performs the summoning...


    Here Sarutobi attempts to stop the 3rd coffin...


    Well, here both Sarutobi and Orochimaru comments on the 3rd coffin.


    And here Kabuto confirms that Minato was the one in the failed(3rd) coffin

    That should clear things up.
     
         

  21. #21
    Member
    Status
    MrDVz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    180
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

    So to all of you half-fans who didn't actually READ the manga, Oro couldn't bring the 3rd coffin up BECAUSE SARUTOBI STOPPED HIM, Oro said "NOW THE THIRD!" and Sarutobi's jutsu made the last coffin go back inside the summoning portal...Minato WAS ALREADY SEALED WHEN THIS HAPPENED. Some people here make me think twice about sharing my opinion...if you read the manga you'll see I'm not just saying, it happened exactly like that. Now, Orochimaru summoned the first and second, so the third coffin must've been a very strong ninja...MADARA, or TSO6P (not likely), or Shredder from TMNT making a cameo appearance...those are my three options, and I'll go with MADARA, who else could it be. Oh and Minato fan-boys...HE WAS DEFEATED BY TOBI'S PLAN, HE SACRIFICED HIS LIFE TO GIVE NARUTO THE CHANCE TO DEFEAT TOBI., HE IS SEALED. Jiraiya on the other hand will be revived by Tobi. What coffin did Kabuto saw hidden on Tobi's lair? We'll see.
     
         

  22. #22
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    12,895
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

    Let see Orochimaru failed against Itachi Uchiha, Orochimaru failed against Sasuke Uchiha and now you think He can go up against Madara Uchiha, He must like getting His but beat against the Uchiha. It's not Orochimaru and did not Itachi sealed away the last remaining parted of Orochimaru?
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member Sarutobi Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Sarutobi Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    On the edge of insanity
    Posts
    2,248
    Post Thanks / Like
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
     

    Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDVz View Post
    So to all of you half-fans who didn't actually READ the manga, Oro couldn't bring the 3rd coffin up BECAUSE SARUTOBI STOPPED HIM, Oro said "NOW THE THIRD!" and Sarutobi's jutsu made the last coffin go back inside the summoning portal...Minato WAS ALREADY SEALED WHEN THIS HAPPENED. Some people here make me think twice about sharing my opinion...if you read the manga you'll see I'm not just saying, it happened exactly like that. Now, Orochimaru summoned the first and second, so the third coffin must've been a very strong ninja...MADARA, or TSO6P (not likely), or Shredder from TMNT making a cameo appearance...those are my three options, and I'll go with MADARA, who else could it be. Oh and Minato fan-boys...HE WAS DEFEATED BY TOBI'S PLAN, HE SACRIFICED HIS LIFE TO GIVE NARUTO THE CHANCE TO DEFEAT TOBI., HE IS SEALED. Jiraiya on the other hand will be revived by Tobi. What coffin did Kabuto saw hidden on Tobi's lair? We'll see.

    Read this page comprehensively and then read your own post again.

    To spell it out, in the 3rd coffin was The Fourth Hokage Namekaze Minato
     
         
    Last edited by Sarutobi Sasuke; 09-06-2011 at 02:20 PM.

  24. #24
    Member Sostrange89's Avatar
    Status
    Sostrange89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    on your girlfriend's mind
    Posts
    250
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarutobi Sasuke View Post
    Read this page comprehensively and then read your own post again.

    To spell it out, in the 3rd coffin was The Fourth Hokage Namekaze Minato
    Finally someone that shows the people it was suppose to be Minato but it failed. Thank you for supplying this info so this post should be put to rest.
     
         

  25. #25
    Member
    Status
    MrDVz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    180
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru's 3rd coffin

    Quote Originally Posted by Sostrange89 View Post
    Finally someone that shows the people it was suppose to be Minato but it failed. Thank you for supplying this info so this post should be put to rest.
    So..........I have the ACTUAL MANGA NOT A SCAN. Those are wrong translations. The third coffin wasn't Minato, as I said before HE WAS SEALED AT THE MOMENT. You can't put a soul YOU DON'T HAVE on a body. But I understand you only read Naruto online, I'm not saying it was not intended to be understand like that., why? Well because KABUTO IS NOT ON THE SAME SIDE AS TOBI, so what makes you think he was telling the truth? In the real manga, he never said whose coffin that was, he said "Orochimaru knew he couldn't summon the fourth without his soul".
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •