Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashi not dead yet..

According to my sources, Kakashi is not dead yet.. he's just out of conciousness. ( or however u typ that word ).

Anyways, as i said he's still alive.. And even more, he will return even stronger as before.
    We all know that his dad was known as the white fang, and the white fang was known to be as strong as the Legendary Sannins. Thus for kakashi to return has to do something with the powers of his dad.. But really.. so far more people have died... i mean when jiraiya died he didnt went to the '' other world '' and had talks with people close to him.. he just had flashbacks of his talks with minato.. Kakashi is the only one to see a dead person, ( his dad ).. so there's something really odd about this.. and this all makes sence that we're about to see the real kakashi comming up soon enough so fastenn your seatbelts please
    That's all that i can say.. although there's this something about his sharingan that will happen.. but we're all about to see that in the upcomming weeks so i won't tell anything else.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt View Post
    According to my sources, Kakashi is not dead yet.. he's just out of conciousness. ( or however u typ that word ).

Anyways, as i said he's still alive.. And even more, he will return even stronger as before.
    We all know that his dad was known as the white fang, and the white fang was known to be as strong as the Legendary Sannins. Thus for kakashi to return has to do something with the powers of his dad.. But really.. so far more people have died... i mean when jiraiya died he didnt went to the '' other world '' and had talks with people close to him.. he just had flashbacks of his talks with minato.. Kakashi is the only one to see a dead person, ( his dad ).. so there's something really odd about this.. and this all makes sence that we're about to see the real kakashi comming up soon enough so fastenn your seatbelts please
    That's all that i can say.. although there's this something about his sharingan that will happen.. but we're all about to see that in the upcomming weeks so i won't tell anything else.

I think that way too

I hope we aint wrong

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you have sources O_o tell me more and i hope thats the thing thats gona happen lol

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

why would i tell you my sources :P

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

why would i tell you my sources :P
    *come on*makes puppy eyes lol

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -shikamaru- View Post
    *come on*makes puppy eyes lol
    lol i think by sources he means he is guessing

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

YES.... YES.... Do it do it!!! i wanna see kakashi Faster stronger better!!

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What do you think if it is really a consiousness or whatever :D And then, kakashi will wake up, in the hospital and for instance Guy tells him all what happened. That naruto pwnd pain and so on.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i agree that kakashi is only unconscious due to barely any chakra, and i think that tsunade's slugs will revive him. as for the other part, its a good theory and we might get to learn more about what happened to rin.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in shadows.

hey hey hey ... u said ur sources ?? right ?/ tell us more than !! i hopw u know more than that !!

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So far i've only been told that kakashi is not dead yet and he will return even stronger than before, and something will happen with his sharingan besides that the other part is that naruto won't be returning yet but that part wasn't sure yet..

But this is what im sure about is that kakashi ill explain the story to his father and afterwards he will return even stronger.. Somewhat as strong as his dad used to be.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TC9tails View Post
    lol i think by sources he means he is guessing
    My sources also say that :D

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

oh i forgot to mention, that the power that itachi gave to naruto is something to counter the sharingan..
    as we all know naruto is weak when people use genjutsu on him.. and now to face sasuke and madara the only 2 remaining full uchiha blood members..
    and sharingan users will sure try to use genjutsu on him..

so itachi's power that he gave to naruto is to counter the sharingan..

i just love itachi.. he thinks 5 to 10 steps ahead of his enemies.. he still surprises us even when he's dead..

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Konoha Red Fox View Post
    My sources also say that :D
    he's not telling me everything...
    it's because he doesn't want to ruin the fun for me to read the manga, so he only tells me the next upcomming things.. in this case so far only about kakashi.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I want to believe you, and I almost do believe you !
    And I agree with you as well.

But there's still that nagging doubt in the back of mah head!

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ah we're about to see it in the next upcomming manga's anyways so ^^

Credo Schadenfreude Skye Kaguya's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalJake View Post
    YES.... YES.... Do it do it!!! i wanna see kakashi Faster stronger better!!

lol konohas shinobi gather around and sing it...