Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Yoritomo - Son of Storms zagubus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

someone is going to save him and his dad will tell him he needs to go back because his work isn't done, it's not his time. i hope, i hope, i hope....

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashi isn't dead coz from the manga there is no clear sign that he's dead plus if he is dead how is his body holding itself up???

He's clearly in a dream state... like what Naruto does when he speaks to the 9 tails because he was expecting to see people like Obito and the 4th but who shows up instead...his father. I reakon some motivational speech is going to be given to kakashi on why he needs to live in order to guide the younger generation but when he comes back alive someone will be there to defend him!

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Anchewz View Post
    Kakashi isn't dead coz from the manga there is no clear sign that he's dead plus if he is dead how is his body holding itself up???

He's clearly in a dream state... like what Naruto does when he speaks to the 9 tails because he was expecting to see people like Obito and the 4th but who shows up instead...his father. I reakon some motivational speech is going to be given to kakashi on why he needs to live in order to guide the younger generation but when he comes back alive someone will be there to defend him!

:D Yey

SaGe NaRuTo WiTH 9 TaiLS! SCaRFaCeD's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He isn't dead yet, just having his life flash before his eyes and coming to the realization that he has failed Rin, Obito, his master, team seven etc. After all the flashbacks and talking to his pops he will realize he has unfinished business and get a surge of power that will allow him to either escape or defeat that path and pass out alive. Kakashi might die eventually, but that didn't conclusively show him dead. I know there's no way a heroic figure like Kakashi would die so miserably, thinking about the marketing and business side of it, it would be a dumb move to weaken his image as a pillar in the series to the fanbase. There's way too much about him left unknown to have him die this early imho.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think dat he is still holding up but if he doesnt get help right away he is as good as dead
    by da way my 1st post

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting like a Devil, dressed
    as a man

Quote Originally Posted by SCaRFaCeD View Post
    He isn't dead yet, just having his life flash before his eyes and coming to the realization that he has failed Rin, Obito, his master, team seven etc. After all the flashbacks and talking to his pops he will realize he has unfinished business and get a surge of power that will allow him to either escape or defeat that path and pass out alive. Kakashi might die eventually, but that didn't conclusively show him dead. I know there's no way a heroic figure like Kakashi would die so miserably, thinking about the marketing and business side of it, it would be a dumb move to weaken his image as a pillar in the series to the fanbase. There's way too much about him left unknown to have him die this early imho.
    good point..
    it will be like jman's death.. kakashi will do something heroic or just comes back to life

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SCaRFaCeD View Post
    *thumb up* man this got to be that way as u said.i think he will die sooner after making really BiiiiiiiG troubles to pain or he won't die.still he has a dream only.he is somewhere between death and life

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

oh god i've just noticed.after one pain's mask/face i don't really understand what it is... is kakashi got burried under the rocks???

after pick* with pains face i meant

Last edited by almasyan; 11-20-2008 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Reason why Kakashi is not dead:

1) in the manga he says "Obito, Rin, Master I'll be there soon" meaning he's not crossed the "bridge" yet he's already givin up hope but not dead yet.

2) Kakashi is walking in the dark saying the above quote then he becomes surprised at the site of his father, and stop to chat meaning he still has the option of continuing foward and eventually meet with Obito or go back and continue fighting

3) It's weird for kakashi to give up like that he usually uses every single breath he has in him to do one last thing, so that why his father says "Tell me about yourself" meaning that his "father" knows that he has given up hope and will remind kakashi of how things should be done

4) All the characters that have died during naurto (at least the important ones) have had the chance of saying heroical words with their last breath Kakashi hasn't said shit that's worth a tear so HE's NOT DEAD!

P.S also i've stated this many times that Gai will save his ass but i think we might be able to see a new Sharingan power

Last edited by maxxxmouse; 11-20-2008 at 06:23 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto 425 is out on onemanga.com : RIP Kakashi

Hmmm what happened when i did this as a thread name when kakashi wasnt dead, thats right it got negged, infracted and deleted and a lovely PM from a moderator, So how about this place gets deleted now please, or i smell a nice bit of mod favourtism amidst

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    Naruto 425 is out on onemanga.com : RIP Kakashi

Hmmm what happened when i did this as a thread name when kakashi wasnt dead, thats right it got negged, infracted and deleted and a lovely PM from a moderator, So how about this place gets deleted now please, or i smell a nice bit of mod favourtism amidst
    It's because your topic was "HAHAHAHA LOL JK" instead of "425 is out (link to 425) non spam comment."

EDIT: Also, twisted, favoritism? Him over you? Come on! -_-;;

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

still the same priniple, saying kakashi died when he didnt lol.

still misleading.

Anyway, away from that, this manga was rubbish, 2 pages on kakashi pretty much.

Kakashi dying i think is a terrible idea, kakasi dying and having this much manga space when he dies-its just an insult.

It leads me to believe 1 of 2 things

1.kakashis not dead or

2.Kishi has royally pissed off thousands of fans.

Someone as skilled as kakashi cant die that pathetically, not even asuma who was (lets all admit it) pretty useless had more time on his death than kakashi has had.

Also kakashi is the only smart powerful goody left, he dies everyones screwed considering the rest have died before him.

Also whats with the "new generation" stuff?

Kakashi isnt that old, hes in his 20's hes still part of that generation really, not just that but most of narutos generation are chuunin, every few are jounin, and none are sannin or kage level, so its not time for them to have konoha yet, not for ages, theyre all still teenagers.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashi cant die!... yet

no youre all right he cant die yet for some reasons.
    1. he cant die that simple way running out of chakra this is Kakashi the famous copy cat ninja commpon if hes has to die let him on some really awesome ninjutsu or something not die of running out of chakra i mean common not fair
    2. yes there isent any sign at all that hes really dead all the orther who have died have been clearyfied ini some way so its just not the writers way to kill some1 like that
    3. then why is he seeing hes father?... hes seeing hes father becuz he think hes is/gonna dead/die so yea ijm also on the "its a dream state

and common should Kakashi die so early, i mean should the first jonin you see die as one of the first??

thats just not fair HE DERSERVES BETTER!!!

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post

Kakashi isnt that old, hes in his 20's hes still part of that generation really, not just that but most of narutos generation are chuunin, every few are jounin, and none are sannin or kage level, so its not time for them to have konoha yet, not for ages, theyre all still teenagers.
    yea but Kakashi himself said once that hes experiencing a whole new genertion who is gonna take over after us...
    so by saying seen the new generation he mean all the shinobis we know Naruto, Sakura, Neji, Shikamaru and so on

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sharingan new power drains chakra!

Quote Originally Posted by maxxxmouse View Post

P.S also i've stated this many times that Gai will save his ass but i think we might be able to see a new Sharingan power
    thats just it Kakashi used hes sharingan to save chojki by that he also does hes one last thing "Saving village" and by useing he sharingan abbility he run out of chakra and that should kill him but i still think some person is gonna come and save the day!
    its always like that when somebody is not suposed to die

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by maxxxmouse View Post
    Reason why Kakashi is not dead:

1) in the manga he says "Obito, Rin, Master I'll be there soon" meaning he's not crossed the "bridge" yet he's already givin up hope but not dead yet.

2) Kakashi is walking in the dark saying the above quote then he becomes surprised at the site of his father, and stop to chat meaning he still has the option of continuing foward and eventually meet with Obito or go back and continue fighting

3) It's weird for kakashi to give up like that he usually uses every single breath he has in him to do one last thing, so that why his father says "Tell me about yourself" meaning that his "father" knows that he has given up hope and will remind kakashi of how things should be done

4) All the characters that have died during naurto (at least the important ones) have had the chance of saying heroical words with their last breath Kakashi hasn't said shit that's worth a tear so HE's NOT DEAD!

i agree he wil get new form of ms that madra dosnt even know off or he could have ems or his other eye gets sharigan

Yoritomo - Son of Storms zagubus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by XAvatar View Post
    i agree he wil get new form of ms that madra dosnt even know off or he could have ems or his other eye gets sharigan
    dude i was thinking the same thing about EMS! i kinda doubt it but it would be cool. although kakashi has a hard enough time with MS, i bet EMS would take a really big toll on his chakra.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Anchewz View Post

i agree completely that Kakashi is NOT dead. you can't die without a grandiose exit especially for a character such as Kakashi. He hasn't even been able to exhaust a tiny amount of his full repertoire of jutzus so hang tight peeps...it is about time for GAI sensei to pop in for a surprise visit...just like Lee did when Naruto was fighting the bone Kimimaro and allowed him to go chase ******

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

kishi is trying so hard to sell kakashi's 'death' that it makes me think kakashi will live. at least i hope so.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I still think kakashi not die maybe when he meet his father : kakashi will get something important(like new technic)

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i agree. i think tsunade's slugs will bring him back.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

........haha slinkys

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashi's job isn't done yet. He has to continue to lead the younger generation.

I mean, look at what's happening: 1 person is singlehandedly destroying Konoha, and he's easily incapacitated Konoha's current #2 ninja.

If there's nothing left Kakashi can show the next generation, then that's pretty sad!

Plus, Kakashi's too young to die. Other than Obito, the 4th, and maybe some bad guys, no ninja have really died as young as kakashi is.

He's too young to die!

Plus, I want to see him as an old man, re-reading Jiraiya's books for the upteenth time in a row

And we still have to hear about how he got MS.

Credo Schadenfreude Skye Kaguya's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

WOOT 500th POST!

couple things....
    so.... if i was naruto i would be PISSED and more determined than ever...

he should go within himself and talk to the fox again and tell it to knock off its crap...

lol...

Frog scroll needs to make an appearance... and re-strengthen naruto's seal...
    and then... Tell naruto who his parents are...

also...

I GUARANTEE that kakashi does NOT die...
    GUARANTEED

Remember when sasuke left...
    and the konoha genin took on the sound 4? lets see who died there...
    nobody
    but Neji was fatally wounded...
    Choiji basically said he was definitely gonna die...
    and shikamaru and Kiba were both in the closest near-death situations possible...

Heck look at sasuke when he fought Haku and got pwnd...
    he pretty much came back to life...

other examples include...
    Rock Lee can never be a ninja again...
    Garra is dead!
    Kankuro was poisoned and its non-curable...

So anyway...
    those are my thoughts...
    kakashi is gonna b in the hospital for like a month... but he wont die... even if he cant fight anymore...

its just kishi's style...
    unless hes gone completely crazy...

i think the only really loved character (Besides Itachi) he actually killed was J-Man...
    and Jiraiya had probably the most heroic death possible next to the 4th

so... thats my primary reasoning...
    i also dont think he would kill off BOTH of Naruto's teachers and two of the most popular characters in the manga THIS CLOSE to each other...
    BOTTOM LINE>>>>HE WONT DIE!

(and if Kakashi had sharingan in both eyes it would suck because it would constantly eat his chakra ... not possible...)

Last edited by Skye Kaguya; 11-22-2008 at 04:58 AM.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

also please remember the interview from kishi (dont remember if it was the confirmed one or not) this color is supposed to be dark blue. my translation of dark blue is bad with a little good.