Page 19 of 19 « First ... 91516171819
    Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 552 Discussion and 553 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    1. Bee can no where near move as fast as naruto while hes in rikkudo mode so it wouldnt be naruto in the last page because they wudnt of gotten there that quickly.

2. The look on gaaras face gave it away that it could not have been naruto

3. if everyone on this forum believes that only naruto, jiriya and minato can use rasengan then u lot need to start reading and watching naruto a lil bit better.

4. Konohamaru can also use rasengan -_-
    I think you just pwned half the people on this thread with that last statement XP hahaha

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KnowledgeGod View Post
    Naruto is a genius!!! Think about it his ninja way is to fight and protect his friends and loves ones. He plays checkers with his clones to fill out his opponents he finds out how strong,or weak they are. Next he goes into playing chess. This is when he make strategic moves and sacrifices with his clones to find an opening to strike that deadly blow = checkmate. He even uses his clones to speed up his knowledge and training. If that ain't genius I don't know what it is. A lot of people look at Naruto as an idiot because of the things he do when he's not fighting but that goofy persona is what gives him character same as for Goku. Goku was a goofball but nobody couldn't say he wasn't smart when it came to fighting....
    i wouldn't say he is a genius but instead just smart but not compared to others such as minato and shikamaru... These two have survived many encounters against strong shinobi's just by using their cleverness (and maybe strength also in case of minato).. but they aren't jinchurikis and yet they managed to overcome their opponents.... so I would say they are the true genius..
    As for naruto, I would say he is not a genius one.. He only acts like a smart one because he possesses much chakra which enables him to use many shadow clones (compared to others).. and moreover, he also relies on the kyubi.... So if he wasn't a jinchuriki and he doesn't possesses much chakra, do you think he was able to achieve what he is now?? I think no.. he might already be dead for now... just opinion...

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    try and knock me down but i'm
    still standing, try and knock
    me down but i'm still here,
    you may fade away but i won't
    disapear and i'm not going
    anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra Bansho View Post
    I think you just pwned half the people on this thread with that last statement XP hahaha
    i think not... kakashi and konohamaru are the only 2 left that know it other than the ones he mentioned.. soo he's basically trying to say one of them have a chalkra mode cloak just like naruto does...

not only that but who cares if bee can't move as fast as naruto he'll get there eventually naruto coulda went ahead... orrrrrrrr it was one of his clones... yes i know when he tried to produce more he went back to normal but the cloan was still there was it not... meaning that when he went back to normal all his other cloans that he had already sent out at the beginning wen't back to normal as well... then naruto directly after itachi left went back into rikudo mode... as soon as that happened.. who says that it isn't possible for his clones to return to that same mode as soon as he went back into KM.. he does disperse chalkra evenly between them at all times does he not???...

eat a **** it couldn't possibly be anyone other than naruto or one of his clones.. who cares about the way gaara's face looks.. maybe he is just overwhelmed at naruto's new power... much like that of someone being overwhelmed by super crazy spiritual pressure... doubt it but i'm sure we will find out why he is so suprised... if it's not naruto then who is it???

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=94920

Last edited by C WET; 08-30-2011 at 04:03 AM.

Academy Student
    Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by opticsnm View Post
    itachi is far beyond wise every single word he says is so epic he is truly a legend
    prediction mizukage is joke and is pretty powerful know wonder he was a match for the 2nd tsuchkage
    omdz can't wait to see itachi knock the crap out of kabuto but if kabuto is smart he should deploy someone really strong to match itachi and someone to seal him you may be thinking that i am overating itachi but kabuto should truly deploy 2 elite shinobi know that we know his immortal and has sussano on top of that .
    prediction
    naruto probably will fight the person in the unknown coffin i think the person in the coffin is minato more chapters go by the more i presume its him he practically has been mentioned in every chapter also his the only one capable of getting there faster then madara i know its a bit stupid because he got sealed away but mashishi likes to play with naruto heart alot and we haven't seen him fight or it could be madara orginal body or madara bro but those wouldn't be an epic fight like naruto vs minato or naruto and bee vs kushina and minato to give bee smeone to fight
    ok 1st of its impossible for itto be minato or the 1st for kages the 3rd hokage sealed him and the 1st 2 hokages and the 4thhokage sealed him and the 9 tailed fox and even if it was him madara wouldnt be that shocked about him personaly i think he looked pissed off a while back the guy in the unown coffin is probably Theory 1: Madaras brother. Theory 2 : the actual body of madara becuz tobi is obito i think its the 1st theory kuz he is so not obito but anyway i think that we need to fukin see sasukes fukin eyes and i think Raikage needs to die and have darui become raikage and hokage die so kakashi to be come hokage or shikamaru and tsuchikage anf have the one dude with a fat ass noes become the next one but hopfully well see saseuke kick some ass soon.... you know it could be orochimaru. but ya i need to see sasuke kick some ass

Academy Student
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Man I am toooooooooo excited when will the next manga release and who the hell is in that last box ........................................[IMG]C:\Fraps\Screenshots\realplay 2011-08-23 17-49-52-42 [HDTV (720)].bmp[/IMG]

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    try and knock me down but i'm
    still standing, try and knock
    me down but i'm still here,
    you may fade away but i won't
    disapear and i'm not going
    anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by salman0025 View Post
    Man I am toooooooooo excited when will the next manga release and who the hell is in that last box ........................................[IMG]C:\Fraps\Screenshots\realplay 2011-08-23 17-49-52-42 [HDTV (720)].bmp[/IMG]
    it comes out wednesday and it's naruto...

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mayIcum View Post
    if you guys doesnt know yet the guys inside the coffin is THE SAGE OF SIXTH PATH ITSELF...
    what, are you from the future or something. you cant just make an assumption sound like a fact, because when its proven wrong you will be looked at as a moron. the only clue we have now is that it made madara sh*t his pants...thats all.
    :flaw:

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I have to admit, i never really liked Itachi until this weeks chapter lol

Also Naruto is in the war, can't wait to see everyone's reaction on how powerful he has become, really looking forward to it actually.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by tiptop View Post
    what, are you from the future or something. you cant just make an assumption sound like a fact, because when its proven wrong you will be looked at as a moron. the only clue we have now is that it made madara sh*t his pants...thats all.
    Lmao @ what are you from the future or something...Classic!!!

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

any1 have youtube ill subscribe to you if you subscribe 2 me http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperXKen?feature=mhee

Academy Student Murderer jaywan1991's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So it was naruto with the Rasengan:
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Gaara

"...as Mū prepares to attack both him and Ōnoki with his Dust Release. Gaara suddenly glimpses Naruto preparing to attack Mū from behind with a Rasengan. "

Unless the wiki is wrong...

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I was thinking when i saw the last picture of the rasengan... what if Jiraiya DIDNT die and somehow pulled and awesome trick up his sleeve and came to the war. I doubt this would be true and I dont think kishimoto would write a story like that so easily.

but just think, how sick would that be if he came back and saw naruto and how much he's grown and how he beat the 6 paths and pain.

omg. im drooling.

hahah thoughts?

:D:D:D:D

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are riddles in the
    shadows

Quote Originally Posted by tiptop View Post
    Its Madara'as brother, why else will Madara get upset!!!

Imagine Madara having to face his own brother, Kabuto dont really care about madara:shrug:

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

there's no way minato can be summoned to fight cos his soul was sealed by the death god.kushina on d other faded in narutos mind so theres no way those two can be brought back to fight.the unknown coffin is definitely the real madara or is younger brother cos kabuto said''you now call yourself madara''

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

PREDICTION:
    Madara is the future Naruto who had chosen the wrong path.Or will become like that,after the war(maybe he kills sasuke or something like that,and ends up in despair).
    In the unknown coffin is a later Naruto pre-madara body:D
    I know im totaly stupid.But wouldnt that be really epic and..strange

Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

maybe Goku's in the coffin? he's very strong and can reach up to ssj3 (as far as Akira wrote it)

Academy Student Murderer jaywan1991's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Faolchu View Post
    PREDICTION:
    Madara is the future Naruto who had chosen the wrong path.Or will become like that,after the war(maybe he kills sasuke or something like that,and ends up in despair).
    Dude I actually like that one...and it seems like a likely prediction

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

PREDICTION:
    In all honesty ...no... it will be silly and it will mess up the clean plot by ending naruto with bullshit like that. not saying it WONT happen but if does i wont be a happy person for the rest of my life -__-

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    i'm not feeling well

hes older and wiser than his brother sasuke,

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok so when Naruto lost control of the nine tails in previous fights, He lets out extreme seemingly endless chakra (Like when he was fighting Oro).

But now in this fight just because he's been using nine tails mode, hes already running out of chakra? I dont get it. I mean hes used a good amount of rasengans and clones.... but running out already. How could he have possible run through all the nine tails chakra already?

am i missing something? or does kishi just want to make it seem more difficult for naruto

To me it seems that his attacks used have not added up to the amount of chakra that the nine tails has released in other fights.

any theories?

madaras bonsai/pot plant freddie12's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

PREDICTION:
    That would be a really, really cool and epic fight.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

spoilers out. lets just say you fools who thought it WASNT naruto with the rasengan...are still fools, IT IS NARUTO!!! . oh and we apperently get to see sasuke's/susanoo etc