Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    ANBU BLACK OPS Cash's Avatar
    Status
    Cash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,209
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Naruto's chakra capacity...

    Naruto has 2 seals to hold back the 9-Tails.
    #1. Physical Spiral on his stomach.
    #2. The gate inside him, with the small piece of paper on it.
    *** NOTE that ALL of the 9-Tails chakra, both ying and yang, is located behind the gate. The 9-Tails CANNOT come out, only its chakra can "leak" out.... this is because of Seal #1.

    How #1 Works:
    Have you ever seen the inside of a clock? It uses a spring (coil similar to Naruto's stomach seal) for its timing device. In order to keep the clock running, you need to wind it up every so often... Just like Jiraiya said about Naruto... his seal opens/unwinds over time... This is what the Key-Scroll is used for.
    What this means is that the stronger Naruto gets, the more the seal unwinds... Naruto's own chakra pushes the seal open. If the seal is unwound artificially, ie using the Key-Scroll like Jiraiya did... The 9-Tails chakra FLOODS into the empty space, that Naruto is unable to fill with his own chakra. AND Naruto loses control of his body.

    How #2 Works:
    The 9-Tails is always sealed inside of Naruto, unless Naruto pulls the seal off the door (Or Sasuke)...ALL OF THE 9-TAILS is in here.

    COMPARISSON.... Look at Bleach, and the BOUNTS' DOLLS.... remember when the big guy with the Metal Doll did a flashback, and showed the kid he was teaching how to be a bount. The kid went off and tried to make his doll by himself. He was not powerful enough to control the doll, so the doll overpowered him, and consumed them both... There is no bount that is only able to use "portions of the doll" until he is strong enough to use it all....
    This is exactly what the 4th did for Naruto though. Something no other Jinchuriki had...
     
         
    Last edited by Cash; 11-10-2008 at 03:55 AM.

  2. #2
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    florida baby!
    Posts
    3,390
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by leonmccash View Post
    Naruto has 2 seals to hold back the 9-Tails.
    #1. Physical Spiral on his stomach.
    #2. The gate inside him, with the small piece of paper on it.
    Pretty sure both of his seals are on his stomach. Since there's not an actual cage inside of Naruto's body.

    I like the bleach analogy saying "There is no Jinchuuriki that is only able to use "portions of it's Bijuu" until he is strong enough to use it all.... except for Naruto." . Makes perfect sense, and really gives me a firmer grasp on the difference between Naruto and the other Jinchuuriki.
     
         

  3. #3
    ANBU BLACK OPS Cash's Avatar
    Status
    Cash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,209
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    Pretty sure both of his seals are on his stomach. Since there's not an actual cage inside of Naruto's body.

    I like the bleach analogy saying "There is no Jinchuuriki that is only able to use "portions of it's Bijuu" until he is strong enough to use it all.... except for Naruto." . Makes perfect sense, and really gives me a firmer grasp on the difference between Naruto and the other Jinchuuriki.
    Thanks.. I just saw that bleach episode on Cartoon Network a couple weeks ago, I thought it sort of applied...

    Well its said that the chakra is sealed separately, so Naruto can use one...

    I am assuming that Naruto can use the 9-Tails chakra = to his own, until the seal is pushed completely open, which means he has enough energy to control the Actual 9-Tails... and its FULL power...
     
         

  4. #4
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    Posts
    10,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by leonmccash View Post
    Naruto has 2 seals to hold back the 9-Tails.
    #1. Physical Spiral on his stomach.
    #2. The gate inside him, with the small piece of paper on it.
    *** NOTE that ALL of the 9-Tails chakra, both ying and yang, is located behind the gate. The 9-Tails CANNOT come out, only its chakra can "leak" out.... this is because of Seal #1.

    How #1 Works:
    Have you ever seen the inside of a clock? It uses a spring (coil similar to Naruto's stomach seal) for its timing device. In order to keep the clock running, you need to wind it up every so often... Just like Jiraiya said about Naruto... his seal opens/unwinds over time... This is what the Key-Scroll is used for.
    What this means is that the stronger Naruto gets, the more the seal unwinds... Naruto's own chakra pushes the seal open. If the seal is unwound artificially, ie using the Key-Scroll like Jiraiya did... The 9-Tails chakra FLOODS into the empty space, that Naruto is unable to fill with his own chakra. AND Naruto loses control of his body.

    How #2 Works:
    The 9-Tails is always sealed inside of Naruto, unless Naruto pulls the seal off the door (Or Sasuke)...ALL OF THE 9-TAILS is in here.

    COMPARISSON.... Look at Bleach, and the BOUNTS' DOLLS.... remember when the big guy with the Metal Doll did a flashback, and showed the kid he was teaching how to be a bount. The kid went off and tried to make his doll by himself. He was not powerful enough to control the doll, so the doll overpowered him, and consumed them both... There is no bount that is only able to use "portions of the doll" until he is strong enough to use it all....
    This is exactly what the 4th did for Naruto though. Something no other Jinchuriki had...
    What about the scroll jiraiya told the frog to bring naruto if anything happened to J-man? He said it containd the other half of the fox's power and that naruto hasn't even showed a tenth of what he can really use
     
         

  5. #5
    ANBU BLACK OPS Cash's Avatar
    Status
    Cash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,209
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalJake View Post
    What about the scroll jiraiya told the frog to bring naruto if anything happened to J-man? He said it containd the other half of the fox's power and that naruto hasn't even showed a tenth of what he can really use
    NO NO... the scroll is the "key to close or open the seal" ... think of winding a clock... if you turn it the wrong way, the clock breaks (ie the seal break open and almost kills Jiraiya) if you turn it the right way, the clock is able to keep working right (Naruto can control the 9-Tails)....
     
         

  6. #6
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    Posts
    10,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by leonmccash View Post
    NO NO... the scroll is the "key to close or open the seal" ... think of winding a clock... if you turn it the wrong way, the clock breaks (ie the seal break open and almost kills Jiraiya) if you turn it the right way, the clock is able to keep working right (Naruto can control the 9-Tails)....
    So its the key to unlocking the other half
     
         

  7. #7
    ANBU BLACK OPS Cash's Avatar
    Status
    Cash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,209
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalJake View Post
    So its the key to unlocking the other half
    NO NO... hahaha

    The scroll is the key to make sure the 9-Tails beast stays inside Naruto... because over time, as Naruto uses the 9-Tails chakra, the seal weakens.... the key is used to control the amount of leakage...

    If the key is turned to a point, to where a void/gap is created in Naruto's chakra capacity. The 9-Tails chakra fills that gap, and Naruto, no matter what he tries, is not able to fill that extra space with his own chakra, soooo the key is needed to close that void....

    The point of the double seal. Was for Naruto's own chakra level will naturally open the first seal more over time... That way his own chakra is strong enough to control the actual whole 9-Tailed Fox...
     
         

  8. #8
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    Posts
    10,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by leonmccash View Post
    NO NO... hahaha

    The scroll is the key to make sure the 9-Tails beast stays inside Naruto... because over time, as Naruto uses the 9-Tails chakra, the seal weakens.... the key is used to control the amount of leakage...

    If the key is turned to a point, to where a void is created in Naruto's chakra capacity. They 9-Tails chakra fills that gap, and Naruto no matter what he tried, is not able to fill that extra space with his own chakra, soooo the key is needed to close that void....

    The point of the double seal. Was for Naruto's own chakra level will naturally open the first seal more over time... That way his own chakra is strong enough to control the actual whole 9-Tailed Fox...
    His exact word were *This scroll the the key to unlock the other half of the fox's chakra*

    I dunno
     
         

  9. #9
    ANBU BLACK OPS Cash's Avatar
    Status
    Cash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,209
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalJake View Post
    His exact word were *This scroll the the key to unlock the other half of the fox's chakra*

    I dunno
    I think he means like "Key to the issue" like without it, it wouldn't be possible...

    Yamato is needed because Naruto doesn't have the scroll... Fukusaku was supposed to give Naruto the scroll has Jiraiya's last wish...

    Each time Yamato comes in to help, its because Naruto is using a large amount of chakra to create the clones, when he runs out of energy, the 9-Tail's power replaces that gap... if the 9-tails over takes Naruto's chakra, he goes into Kyuubi mode...
     
         

  10. #10
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    Posts
    10,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by leonmccash View Post
    I think he means like "Key to the issue" like without it, it wouldn't be possible...

    Yamato is needed because Naruto doesn't have the scroll... Fukusaku was supposed to give Naruto the scroll has Jiraiya's last wish...

    Each time Yamato comes in to help, its because Naruto is using a large amount of chakra to create the clones, when he runs out of energy, the 9-Tail's power replaces that gap... if the 9-tails over takes Naruto's chakra, he goes into Kyuubi mode...
    ok that makes more sense. but where is this toad with the scroll anyways?!
     
         

  11. #11
    ANBU BLACK OPS Cash's Avatar
    Status
    Cash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,209
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalJake View Post
    ok that makes more sense. but where is this toad with the scroll anyways?!
    ROFL ?!?! IDK?!?! hahahaha

    Fukusaku is in league with Danzo, and Madara and Pain ALL SEPARATELY... and wants the 9-Tails for himself... because he wants to compensate for his small stature....
     
         

  12. #12
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    florida baby!
    Posts
    3,390
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    The scroll frog looks like he has a hard time moving around... maybe he's still trying to roll his ass back to Konoha.
     
         

  13. #13
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    Posts
    10,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    The scroll frog looks like he has a hard time moving around... maybe he's still trying to roll his ass back to Konoha.
    haha thats a better guess then i had
     
         

  14. #14
    ANBU BLACK OPS Cash's Avatar
    Status
    Cash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,209
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    The scroll frog looks like he has a hard time moving around... maybe he's still trying to roll his ass back to Konoha.
    Wow. Very insightful. Reps!
     
         

  15. #15
    What? Kazamori's Avatar
    Status
    Kazamori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Isolated Room
    Posts
    9,653
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    The scroll frog looks like he has a hard time moving around... maybe he's still trying to roll his ass back to Konoha.
    :D Good one
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •