Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 31
  1. #1
    W Ø Я S T B Ξ H Δ V I O R Drizzy's Avatar
    Status
    Drizzy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    13,729
    Post Thanks / Like
    design ● creativity ● art
     



    ☁» User Banner Request Thread II «☁


    NOW: OPEN

    INTRODUCTION
    There are different designs available to choose from, different animation, fonts and more. We have free options, as well as some that require a small kumi donation (the ones that need more time and effort). You can request something customized, to fit your wants. When I've completed your request, you are free to ask for changes, free of cost.

    RULES
    Obey the Global Rules
    Minimum of 500 kumi needed to request a title slide that has cost.
    Follow the template
    No low quality [LQ] materials.
    Add the name of the design at the top of your post.
    ✎ PUT ALL MATERIALS IN A SPOILER


    SOURCES
    Stock/Pictures/Backgrounds
    DeviantArt
    Google

    Renders
    DeviantArt
    Google
    PlanetRenders
    BakaRenders

    Font
    Dafont


    DESIGNS and TEMPLATES

    General
    The following can be added to any of the templates
    Code:
    Font:
    Background:
    Other:


    Regular

    Free
    Code:
    Text:
    Color Scheme:
    Details:


    Character

    Free
    Code:
    Character:
    Render/Stock [if any]:
    Details:
    Color Scheme:
    Animation [Yes/no]:


    Village Related


    Option one: Village slide- Free (eg. above)

    Code:
    Name of Village:
    Details:
    Color Scheme
    Village Symbol:
    Option two: Personalized slide- 200 (eg. White Beast of Amegakure)

    Code:
    Name of Village:
    Text:
    Color Scheme:


    Group Slide
    Option 1: One slide shared for everyone- 500 kumi

    Code:
    Name of Group:
    Details:
    Color Scheme
    Group Symbol/Kanji:
    Option 2: Personalized user bar for each person- 200 each

    Code:
    Name of Group:
    Slide#1 Details [username and color scheme etc.]:
    Slide#2 Details [username and color scheme etc.]:
    Slide#3 Details [username and color scheme etc.]:
    Slide#4 Details [username and color scheme etc.]:
    Slide#5 Details [username and color scheme etc.]:
    -continued-
    Group Symbol:


    Animated

    You can also request animation not listed here, just be specific.

    Broken

    500 kumi
    Code:
    Text:
    Color Scheme:
    Details:
    Other:


    Colorful

    250 kumi
    Code:
    Text:
    Details:


    Volume

    250 kumi
    Code:
    Text:
    Color Scheme:
    Details:



    Customized
    Price differs
    Code:
    Text:
    Background:
    Symbol:
    Color:
    Details:
    Font:
    Animation:
    Other:


    Merging: A free service, you can post up to three userbars/banners (doesn't have to be made by me) and I'll merge it for you. This saves signature space.

    More designs may be added overtime.
     
         
    Last edited by Drizzy; 02-03-2013 at 04:27 PM.

  2. #2
    God Gèckö's Avatar
    Status
    Gèckö is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey ._.
    Posts
    12,317
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta
     

    Re: ☁» User Banner Request Thread II «☁

    Me First
    Character: Zanji
    Render [if any]:
    i couldn't find the same render so just use my avata as stock
    Details: make it look like my ava
    Color Scheme: read above^
    Animation [Yes/no]: whatever you can do free wise for i don't have enough kumi
     
         

  3. #3
    Vayne's Avatar
    Status
    Vayne is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    City of Gods
    Posts
    13,240
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absoun!
     

    Re: ☁» User Banner Request Thread II «☁

    Character: Vayne Aurelius
    Render [if any]: Not render but it is nice
    if you find anything better sure
    Details: Text says: "Vayne"
    Color Scheme: Grey and Blue
    Animation [Yes/no]: Yes

    + when you do it can you merge it with my current sig
     
         
    Last edited by Vayne; 07-12-2012 at 07:29 PM.

  4. #4
    Monster Without a Name Melodious's Avatar
    Status
    Melodious is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Playing a trumpet around Hoenn
    Posts
    6,459
    Post Thanks / Like
    don't mind, don't mind
     



    Re: ☁» User Banner Request Thread II «☁

    - Character -

    Character: Sakura Haruno. (Shippuden)
    Render [if any]:
    Details: Nothing much. Just some of her face. Include her eyes also.
    Color Scheme: Shades of pink. (Mostly light pink)
    Animation [Yes/no]: No.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Ebi..'s Avatar
    Status
    Ebi.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,724
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope senpai notices me today
     



    Re: ☁» User Banner Request Thread II «☁

    -Broken-
    Text: Erebea Clan
    Color Scheme: Purple/Black
    Details: Up to you.
    Other: If possible I'd like you to add this symbol on each side.
     
         

  6. #6
    Sterling Malory Archer's Avatar
    Status
    Sterling Malory Archer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    10,677
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies
     



    Re: ☁» User Banner Request Thread II «☁

    Character: Lightning Farron
    Render [if any]:



    Details:

    Color Scheme: Pinkish but make it look a bit more manly (But Pink still)
    Animation [Yes/no]: Yes Please...Looks really cool
     
         

  7. #7
    Loki's Avatar
    Status
    Loki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,311
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ten Yasha
     



    Re: ☁» User Banner Request Thread II «☁

    Broken Style

    Text:
    Hidden Rain Village
    Color Scheme:
    What ever fits Amegakure, between light Blue/purple/blue similair to the Village bar..etc..
    Details:
    The Amegakure village Symbol on each side with anything you think would make it look even more better :3 (See the village bar on top of my Username incase you don't know what the symbol looks like, although you prob do)
    Other:
    Awesome
     
         
    Last edited by Loki; 07-12-2012 at 11:44 PM.

  8. #8
    W Ø Я S T B Ξ H Δ V I O R Drizzy's Avatar
    Status
    Drizzy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    13,729
    Post Thanks / Like
    design ● creativity ● art
     



    Re: ☁» User Banner Request Thread II «☁

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Raikage View Post
    Me First
    Character: Zanji
    Render [if any]:
    i couldn't find the same render so just use my avata as stock
    Details: make it look like my ava
    Color Scheme: read above^
    Animation [Yes/no]: whatever you can do free wise for i don't have enough kumi
    Quote Originally Posted by mangekyo byakugan View Post
    Character: Vayne Aurelius
    Render [if any]: Not render but it is nice
    if you find anything better sure
    Details: Text says: "Vayne"
    Color Scheme: Grey and Blue
    Animation [Yes/no]: Yes

    + when you do it can you merge it with my current sig
    Quote Originally Posted by SakuraShannaro View Post
    - Character -

    Character: Sakura Haruno. (Shippuden)
    Render [if any]:
    Details: Nothing much. Just some of her face. Include her eyes also.
    Color Scheme: Shades of pink. (Mostly light pink)
    Animation [Yes/no]: No.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebi.. View Post
    -Broken-
    Text: Erebea Clan
    Color Scheme: Purple/Black
    Details: Up to you.
    Other: If possible I'd like you to add this symbol on each side.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~CoOkie Monster~ View Post
    Character: Lightning Farron
    Render [if any]:



    Details:

    Color Scheme: Pinkish but make it look a bit more manly (But Pink still)
    Animation [Yes/no]: Yes Please...Looks really cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderweiss View Post
    Broken Style

    Text:
    Hidden Rain Village
    Color Scheme:
    What ever fits Amegakure, between light Blue/purple/blue similair to the Village bar..etc..
    Details:
    The Amegakure village Symbol on each side with anything you think would make it look even more better :3 (See the village bar on top of my Username incase you don't know what the symbol looks like, although you prob do)
    Other:
    Awesome
    All Accepted, they'll be done as soon as possible.
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Natsu is legendary's Avatar
    Status
    Natsu is legendary is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Some where hot
    Posts
    1,018
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ☁» User Banner Request Thread II «☁

    Character:Zabuza
    Render [if any]:

    Details: make it like the zeref one please
    Color Scheme: suna colors or like my ava
    Animation [Yes/no]: meh?
     
         

  10. #10
    The True Shinigami King Sammy Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Sammy Winchester is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The Shinigami Realm
    Posts
    25,006
    Post Thanks / Like
    noblesse oblige. I pray for
    your continuing service as a
    savior
     

    Re: ☁» User Banner Request Thread II «☁

    village option one:

    Name of Village: Amegakure
    Details: cool
    Color Scheme: like the village bar
    Village Symbol:

    group option one

    Name of Group: Order of the Assassins
    Details: cool
    Color Scheme: steel like background
    Group Symbol/Kanji:

    character

    Characteryramid head
    Render [if any]:
    Details:cool
    Color Scheme: just use the stock
    Animation [Yes/no]:no

    also could you merge them
     
         

  11. #11
    Sindy's Avatar
    Status
    Sindy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Kumogakure
    Posts
    17,739
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure
     



    Re: ☁» User Banner Request Thread II «☁

    ~Character Banners~

    Character: Harley Quinn
    Render [if any]:

    Details: a faded scanline if possible, if not then just make it look cool
    Color Scheme: a slightly dark magenta (not like black but to where you can tell it's magenta)
    Animation [Yes/no]: yes

    Character:
    Render [if any]:

    Details: same as the above
    Color Scheme: either a light blue or a cyan color please
    Animation [Yes/no]: yes

    Also is it possible to merge the two banners together, like one on top of the other?
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member Yveltal's Avatar
    Status
    Yveltal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    turn around
    Posts
    5,404
    Post Thanks / Like
    muchanime-verykpop.tumblr.com
     



    Re: ☁» User Banner Request Thread II «☁

    Character:Shana
    Render [if any]:

    Details:up to you
    Color Scheme:crimson and black
    Animation [Yes/no]:no
     
         

  13. #13
    W Ø Я S T B Ξ H Δ V I O R Drizzy's Avatar
    Status
    Drizzy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    13,729
    Post Thanks / Like
    design ● creativity ● art
     



    Re: ☁» User Banner Request Thread II «☁

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Raikage View Post
    Me First
    Character: Zanji
    Render [if any]:
    i couldn't find the same render so just use my avata as stock
    Details: make it look like my ava
    Color Scheme: read above^
    Animation [Yes/no]: whatever you can do free wise for i don't have enough kumi
    You changed your avatar, so your details and color scheme needs change, if you still want Sanji as the character, re-post the template with the changes. ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by mangekyo byakugan View Post
    Character: Vayne Aurelius
    Render [if any]: Not render but it is nice
    if you find anything better sure
    Details: Text says: "Vayne"
    Color Scheme: Grey and Blue
    Animation [Yes/no]: Yes

    + when you do it can you merge it with my current sig
    Completed.
    Single


    Merged


    Quote Originally Posted by SakuraShannaro View Post
    - Character -


    Character: Sakura Haruno. (Shippuden)
    Render [if any]:
    Details: Nothing much. Just some of her face. Include her eyes also.
    Color Scheme: Shades of pink. (Mostly light pink)
    Animation [Yes/no]: No.
    Completed


    Quote Originally Posted by Ebi.. View Post
    -Broken-
    Text: Erebea Clan
    Color Scheme: Purple/Black
    Details: Up to you.
    Other: If possible I'd like you to add this symbol on each side.
    Completed


    Quote Originally Posted by ~CoOkie Monster~ View Post
    Character: Lightning Farron
    Render [if any]:



    Details:

    Color Scheme: Pinkish but make it look a bit more manly (But Pink still)
    Animation [Yes/no]: Yes Please...Looks really cool
    When I save that, it comes with a black background. Could you save it and re-upload?

    Accepted.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderweiss View Post
    Broken Style

    Text:
    Hidden Rain Village
    Color Scheme:
    What ever fits Amegakure, between light Blue/purple/blue similair to the Village bar..etc..
    Details:
    The Amegakure village Symbol on each side with anything you think would make it look even more better :3 (See the village bar on top of my Username incase you don't know what the symbol looks like, although you prob do)
    Other:
    Awesome
    Working on it. ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Natsu is legendary View Post
    Character:Zabuza
    Render [if any]:

    Details: make it like the zeref one please
    Color Scheme: suna colors or like my ava
    Animation [Yes/no]: meh?
    Accepted, I'll probably have to change the render though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy Winchester View Post
    village option one:

    Name of Village: Amegakure
    Details: cool
    Color Scheme: like the village bar
    Village Symbol:

    group option one

    Name of Group: Order of the Assassins
    Details: cool
    Color Scheme: steel like background
    Group Symbol/Kanji:


    character

    Characteryramid head
    Render [if any]: [
    IMG]http://good-wallpapers.com/pictures/545/silent_hill_wallpaper_pyramid_head.jpg[/IMG]

    Details:cool
    Color Scheme: just use the stock
    Animation [Yes/no]:no

    also could you merge them
    »Group Otion one requires 500 kumi.
    »Someone already requested an Amegakure banner, do you want me to continue with making it, or will you speak with Wonderweiss to use his?
    »Character:The stock is horrible (LQ).


    Quote Originally Posted by Kage Phoenix View Post
    Character:Shana
    Render [if any]:

    Details:up to you
    Color Scheme:crimson and black
    Animation [Yes/no]:no
    Accepted.
     
         

  14. #14
    Sterling Malory Archer's Avatar
    Status
    Sterling Malory Archer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    10,677
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies
     



    Re: ☁» User Banner Request Thread II «☁



    Is t6his better?
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Jupiter's Avatar
    Status
    Jupiter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,147
    Post Thanks / Like
    Time flies like an arrow,
    fruit flies like a banana.
     



    Re: ☁» User Banner Request Thread II «☁

    Option 1: Village Slide

    Name of Village: Dark Brotherhood
    Details: Up to you, if you play Skyrim you know where I'm headed :]
    Color Scheme: Black/Dark Red-ish
    Village Symbol:
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Anbu578's Avatar
    Status
    Anbu578 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Down at the Garden
    Posts
    3,355
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being Ironic
     



    Re: ☁» User Banner Request Thread II «☁

    Type: Volume

    Text:King of Clever
    Color Scheme: Like the color in the broken banner
    Details: Well that's it
     
         

  17. #17
    God Gèckö's Avatar
    Status
    Gèckö is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey ._.
    Posts
    12,317
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta
     

    Re: ☁» User Banner Request Thread II «☁

    Me First
    Character: Sanji
    Render [if any]:

    Details: make it look like my ava
    Color Scheme: read above^
    Animation [Yes/no]: whatever you can do free wise for i don't have enough kumi
     
         

  18. #18
    GFX'er in the shadows UchihaxSenju's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaxSenju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    some place you dont know
    Posts
    1,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    ............
     

    Re: ☁» User Banner Request Thread II «☁

    Character


    Character: sasuke
    Render/Stock [if any]:
    Details: not really just some focus on the face or eyes
    Color Scheme: bluish
    Animation: yes
     
         

  19. #19
    Vayne's Avatar
    Status
    Vayne is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    City of Gods
    Posts
    13,240
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absoun!
     

    Re: ☁» User Banner Request Thread II «☁

    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzeh View Post
    You changed your avatar, so your details and color scheme needs change, if you still want Sanji as the character, re-post the template with the changes. ^^



    [FONT="Century Gothic"]Completed.
    Single


    Merged




    Completed




    Completed




    When I save that, it comes with a black background. Could you save it and re-upload?

    Accepted.



    Working on it. ^^



    Accepted, I'll probably have to change the render though.



    »Group Otion one requires 500 kumi.
    »Someone already requested an Amegakure banner, do you want me to continue with making it, or will you speak with Wonderweiss to use his?
    »Character:The stock is horrible (LQ).




    Accepted.
    Nice how much do you want
     
         

  20. #20
    Kamishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Kamishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    15,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best
     

    Re: ☁» User Banner Request Thread II «☁

    Character
    Character: Kisuke Urahara
    Render [if any]: None , use anything you would like to use.
    Details: Make it Kisuke way.
    Color Scheme: Greenish.
    Animation [Yes/no]: Nope.
     
         

  21. #21
    Sindy's Avatar
    Status
    Sindy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Kumogakure
    Posts
    17,739
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure
     



    Re: ☁» User Banner Request Thread II «☁

    Quote Originally Posted by Sindy View Post
    ~Character Banners~

    Character: Harley Quinn
    Render [if any]:

    Details: a faded scanline if possible, if not then just make it look cool
    Color Scheme: a slightly dark magenta (not like black but to where you can tell it's magenta)
    Animation [Yes/no]: yes

    Character:
    Render [if any]:

    Details: same as the above
    Color Scheme: either a light blue or a cyan color please
    Animation [Yes/no]: yes

    Also is it possible to merge the two banners together, like one on top of the other?
    I edited the Harley Quinn render for you
     
         

  22. #22
    Light.'s Avatar
    Status
    Light. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Tennis Court
    Posts
    13,708
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...
     



    Re: ☁» User Banner Request Thread II «☁

    Type:Volume

    Text: Light: Frost of konohagakure
    Color Scheme: The color of my Ava eyes
    Details:
     
         

  23. #23
    W Ø Я S T B Ξ H Δ V I O R Drizzy's Avatar
    Status
    Drizzy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    13,729
    Post Thanks / Like
    design ● creativity ● art
     



    Re: ☁» User Banner Request Thread II «☁

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie M View Post
    Character: Lightning Farron
    Render [if any]:



    Details:

    Color Scheme: Pinkish but make it look a bit more manly (But Pink still)
    Animation [Yes/no]: Yes Please...Looks really cool
    Completed.


    Quote Originally Posted by Salvatore View Post
    Broken Style

    Text:
    Hidden Rain Village
    Color Scheme:
    What ever fits Amegakure, between light Blue/purple/blue similair to the Village bar..etc..
    Details:
    The Amegakure village Symbol on each side with anything you think would make it look even more better :3 (See the village bar on top of my Username incase you don't know what the symbol looks like, although you prob do)
    Other:
    Awesome
    Completed
    Animated


    Regular


    Quote Originally Posted by Natsu is legendary View Post
    Character:Zabuza
    Render [if any]:

    Details: make it like the zeref one please
    Color Scheme: suna colors or like my ava
    Animation [Yes/no]: meh?
    Completed


    Quote Originally Posted by Sindy View Post
    ~Character Banners~

    Character: Harley Quinn
    Render [if any]:

    Details: a faded scanline if possible, if not then just make it look cool
    Color Scheme: a slightly dark magenta (not like black but to where you can tell it's magenta)
    Animation [Yes/no]: yes

    Character:
    Render [if any]:

    Details: same as the above
    Color Scheme: either a light blue or a cyan color please
    Animation [Yes/no]: yes

    Also is it possible to merge the two banners together, like one on top of the other?
    Send me a PM about the first one.


    Quote Originally Posted by Kage Phoenix View Post
    Character:Shana
    Render [if any]:

    Details:up to you
    Color Scheme:crimson and black
    Animation [Yes/no]:no
    Send me a PM.


    Quote Originally Posted by Light... View Post
    Type:Volume

    Text: Light: Frost of konohagakure
    Color Scheme: The color of my Ava eyes
    Details:
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanshin View Post
    Character
    Character: Kisuke Urahara
    Render [if any]: None , use anything you would like to use.
    Details: Make it Kisuke way.
    Color Scheme: Greenish.
    Animation [Yes/no]: Nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaxSenju View Post
    Character


    Character: sasuke
    Render/Stock [if any]:
    Details: not really just some focus on the face or eyes
    Color Scheme: bluish
    Animation: yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Anbu578 View Post
    Type: Volume

    Text:King of Clever
    Color Scheme: Like the color in the broken banner
    Details: Well that's it
    All the above, accepted.
     
         

  24. #24
    God Gèckö's Avatar
    Status
    Gèckö is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey ._.
    Posts
    12,317
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta
     

    Re: ☁» User Banner Request Thread II «☁

    what about meh?
     
         

  25. #25
    Member UchihaMedo's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaMedo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Peace
    Posts
    701
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ☁» User Banner Request Thread II «☁

    Character: Tobirama Senju
    Render [if any]: Anything you want

    Details: Make it great :D
    Color Scheme: blue or light brue anything that fits the render and Tobirama type:noc:
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •