Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 47
  1. #1
    ORbital SEnSuRY Toadie's Avatar
    Status
    Toadie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    86
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Naruto's Coming of Age

    i've been thinking lately especially with all these people ragging on the strength of naruto all the time...

    Naruto even though does not have the capcity that sasuke has for techniques has the willpower and unlimited time to create and grow...

    cuz with his enormous amount of chakra he has the ablity to use bushin... and train with them... think about it .. it took him so little time to master his wind element...

    i think it goes to show that skill alone is not everything ... a strong will to achieve your goal is a strong asset to have... take a look at shikamaru one of the smartest people in konoha.. but has the will to do nothing... only to complete tasks that lead to untoublesome ways..

    but back to my point... naruto's abilities ahve grown at an exponential rate.. especially with the use of bushin training... i just think a lot of people are overlooking the ability of naruto...

    he is only like 16... as has already done things the fourth could not do or thought of...become a sage.... and has developed a unique training method to further his skill...

    one thing i wonder... if he fuses with the two old toads... can he make bushin from this form.....or is this to much of a stress and more likely to turn him into a frog from concentrating to hard
     
         

  2. #2
    Star Jumper MayuneSpirit's Avatar
    Status
    MayuneSpirit is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    656
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Toadie View Post
    i've been thinking lately especially with all these people ragging on the strength of naruto all the time...

    Naruto even though does not have the capcity that sasuke has for techniques has the willpower and unlimited time to create and grow...

    cuz with his enormous amount of chakra he has the ablity to use bushin... and train with them... think about it .. it took him so little time to master his wind element...

    i think it goes to show that skill alone is not everything ... a strong will to achieve your goal is a strong asset to have... take a look at shikamaru one of the smartest people in konoha.. but has the will to do nothing... only to complete tasks that lead to untoublesome ways..

    but back to my point... naruto's abilities ahve grown at an exponential rate.. especially with the use of bushin training... i just think a lot of people are overlooking the ability of naruto...

    he is only like 16... as has already done things the fourth could not do or thought of...become a sage.... and has developed a unique training method to further his skill...

    one thing i wonder... if he fuses with the two old toads... can he make bushin from this form.....or is this to much of a stress and more likely to turn him into a frog from concentrating to hard
    I think it's more as a lot of people see it as the Nine Tail's power, not Naruto's...

    Naruto is plenty strong without it, but with a lot of his big techniques he needs, well at least he uses, the power of the Nine Tails.
     
         

  3. #3
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    Posts
    10,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Toadie View Post
    i've been thinking lately especially with all these people ragging on the strength of naruto all the time...

    Naruto even though does not have the capcity that sasuke has for techniques has the willpower and unlimited time to create and grow...

    cuz with his enormous amount of chakra he has the ablity to use bushin... and train with them... think about it .. it took him so little time to master his wind element...

    i think it goes to show that skill alone is not everything ... a strong will to achieve your goal is a strong asset to have... take a look at shikamaru one of the smartest people in konoha.. but has the will to do nothing... only to complete tasks that lead to untoublesome ways..

    but back to my point... naruto's abilities ahve grown at an exponential rate.. especially with the use of bushin training... i just think a lot of people are overlooking the ability of naruto...

    he is only like 16... as has already done things the fourth could not do or thought of...become a sage.... and has developed a unique training method to further his skill...

    one thing i wonder... if he fuses with the two old toads... can he make bushin from this form.....or is this to much of a stress and more likely to turn him into a frog from concentrating to hard
    Good question! And naruto is in my opinion one od the greatest shinobi to ever walk the naruto world. As u pointed out his shadow clones do help him, if he tried he could become stronger then sanin in like a day, it sounds like in the manga and series.

    But as for the whole Shadow clone in fuse state i don't know if anyone could do it its naruto

    When you said people underestimate him, they really do cuz They say without his fox he would be really weak. No its because he is strong he could cantain the beast
     
         

  4. #4
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    Posts
    10,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by MayuneSpirit View Post
    I think it's more as a lot of people see it as the Nine Tail's power, not Naruto's...

    Naruto is plenty strong without it, but with a lot of his big techniques he needs, well at least he uses, the power of the Nine Tails.
    He in one episode actually summoned the big frog with his own power. its just that he doesn't know how to control his power like most can yet. Now his is forbiden to us fox power and he is doin fine without it
     
         

  5. #5
    Star Jumper MayuneSpirit's Avatar
    Status
    MayuneSpirit is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    656
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalJake View Post
    He in one episode actually summoned the big frog with his own power. its just that he doesn't know how to control his power like most can yet. Now his is forbiden to us fox power and he is doin fine without it
    I know. : ]

    I think he's one of the strongest ninja just for being able to control the fox as long as he did, and not giving in to the need for power.

    That's just what a lot of people bring up when they're arguing that he's weak.
     
         

  6. #6
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    Posts
    10,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by MayuneSpirit View Post
    I know. : ]

    I think he's one of the strongest ninja just for being able to control the fox as long as he did, and not giving in to the need for power.

    That's just what a lot of people bring up when they're arguing that he's weak.
    haha exactly and i didn even think about him giving into power, now that u bring it up he is even stronger then sasuke. sasuke went for power no matter what it ment. Naruto decided doing it the right way was best

    GO NARUTO!

    Nice observation =)
     
         

  7. #7
    Star Jumper MayuneSpirit's Avatar
    Status
    MayuneSpirit is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    656
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalJake View Post
    haha exactly and i didn even think about him giving into power, now that u bring it up he is even stronger then sasuke. sasuke went for power no matter what it ment. Naruto decided doing it the right way was best

    GO NARUTO!

    Nice observation =)
    lol thank you. :3

    That's what made me realize it too, the fact that Sasuke gave in so easily. Naruto wanted to reach his goal just as bad as Sasuke did, but it's hardly even Sasuke's power. Naruto will accomplish his on his own..
     
         

  8. #8
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    Posts
    10,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by MayuneSpirit View Post
    lol thank you. :3

    That's what made me realize it too, the fact that Sasuke gave in so easily. Naruto wanted to reach his goal just as bad as Sasuke did, but it's hardly even Sasuke's power. Naruto will accomplish his on his own..
    Also now that sasuke has oro sealed in him he used that power to help against itachi.

    people in naruto worl are starting to beleive in him but everyone will admire him if he save itachi. then he will show he is not as weak as every one thinks
     
         

  9. #9
    Star Jumper MayuneSpirit's Avatar
    Status
    MayuneSpirit is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    656
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalJake View Post
    Also now that sasuke has oro sealed in him he used that power to help against itachi.

    people in naruto worl are starting to beleive in him but everyone will admire him if he save itachi. then he will show he is not as weak as every one thinks
    I know!!

    Yes! Because he's not weak at all. : ]

    And at the point he's at right now, if it weren't for Sasuke having Orochimaru, or even with him, I doubt he'd win against Naruto, where's he's at now. And there are things he knows that we haven't been shown yet.
     
         

  10. #10
    Sage106
    Guest

    im one of the few people against him learning senjustu. I wanna see him use the kyuubi power instead ,its better for the plot that way
     
         

  • #11
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    Posts
    10,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by MayuneSpirit View Post
    I know!!

    Yes! Because he's not weak at all. : ]

    And at the point he's at right now, if it weren't for Sasuke having Orochimaru, or even with him, I doubt he'd win against Naruto, where's he's at now. And there are things he knows that we haven't been shown yet.
    Yah and the fight they had b4 sasuke really didnt win.

    Naruto fought kimmimaru and ran the entire way while sasuke was gettin a powersuge while sleeping. then he went to stage 2 naruto only went to stage 1. and even then sasuke could barely stand.

    But yah i think naruto could take out sasuke
     
         

  • #12
    Star Jumper MayuneSpirit's Avatar
    Status
    MayuneSpirit is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    656
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Sage106 View Post
    im one of the few people against him learning senjustu. I wanna see him use the kyuubi power instead ,its better for the plot that way
    But then it wouldn't be him actually fighting..It'd just be like saying he's the same as Sasuke, giving into power. I think it'd be better for the plot in the opposite were to happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalJake View Post
    Yah and the fight they had b4 sasuke really didnt win.

    Naruto fought kimmimaru and ran the entire way while sasuke was gettin a powersuge while sleeping. then he went to stage 2 naruto only went to stage 1. and even then sasuke could barely stand.

    But yah i think naruto could take out sasuke
    Good point! I didn't think about that.
     
         
    Last edited by MayuneSpirit; 11-09-2008 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  • #13
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    Posts
    10,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Sage106 View Post
    im one of the few people against him learning senjustu. I wanna see him use the kyuubi power instead ,its better for the plot that way
    lol yah i like fox's more then i like frogs. I mean it's just cooler. but if it helps him then so be it
     
         

  • #14
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    Posts
    10,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by MayuneSpirit View Post
    But then it wouldn't be him actually fighting..It'd just be like saying he's the same as Sasuke, giving into power. I think it'd be better for the plot in the opposite were to happen.



    Good point! I didn't think about that.
    yah the only reason i did is.... i dunno i mustve really hated sasuke back then
     
         

  • #15
    Star Jumper MayuneSpirit's Avatar
    Status
    MayuneSpirit is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    656
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalJake View Post
    yah the only reason i did is.... i dunno i mustve really hated sasuke back then
    lol

    I liked him back before he left. Then he started being stupid and a jerk which slowly made me start to dislike him. Then he compared the team he has now to team 7, and stuck with team Hawk as if they were better, which made me hate him. But, because of how he was in the beginning, I still have hope for him.. : /
     
         

  • #16
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    Posts
    10,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by MayuneSpirit View Post
    lol

    I liked him back before he left. Then he started being stupid and a jerk which slowly made me start to dislike him. Then he compared the team he has now to team 7, and stuck with team Hawk as if they were better, which made me hate him. But, because of how he was in the beginning, I still have hope for him.. : /
    Yah i mean he did save all those people from their prisons and told them to tell every one he was a savior. Not to mention he feels guilt for his brothers death after finding out itachi was a good guy
     
         

  • #17
    Star Jumper MayuneSpirit's Avatar
    Status
    MayuneSpirit is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    656
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalJake View Post
    Yah i mean he did save all those people from their prisons and told them to tell every one he was a savior. Not to mention he feels guilt for his brothers death after finding out itachi was a good guy
    Yeah, but now he wants to destroy the village Itachi gave his freedom and life to protect(along with Sasuke).

    Which is why I see him as being stupid.
     
         

  • #18
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    Posts
    10,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by MayuneSpirit View Post
    Yeah, but now he wants to destroy the village Itachi gave his freedom and life to protect(along with Sasuke).

    Which is why I see him as being stupid.
    really? i dont recall that. all i know is he joined akatsuki to kill madara
     
         

  • #19
    Star Jumper MayuneSpirit's Avatar
    Status
    MayuneSpirit is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    656
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalJake View Post
    really? i dont recall that. all i know is he joined akatsuki to kill madara
    When he learned about it, and when he forms Team Hawk, he says it.

    I dunno, maybe he's rethought his decision and I missed it.
     
         

  • #20
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    Posts
    10,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by MayuneSpirit View Post
    When he learned about it, and when he forms Team Hawk, he says it.

    I dunno, maybe he's rethought his decision and I missed it.
    I dunno but i hope he protects it like his brother. cuz he would be a valuble ally.

    Turning like oro would suck cuz naruto will hav2 take him down
     
         

  • #21
    Star Jumper MayuneSpirit's Avatar
    Status
    MayuneSpirit is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    656
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalJake View Post
    I dunno but i hope he protects it like his brother. cuz he would be a valuble ally.

    Turning like oro would suck cuz naruto will hav2 take him down
    I know X [
     
         

  • #22
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    Posts
    10,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by MayuneSpirit View Post
    I know X [
    haha but as for the naruto being less then people think. i hav a post about what would happen if he had sharingan if u wanna check it out
     
         

  • #23
    Star Jumper MayuneSpirit's Avatar
    Status
    MayuneSpirit is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    656
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalJake View Post
    haha but as for the naruto being less then people think. i hav a post about what would happen if he had sharingan if u wanna check it out
    OK! : ]

    I'll look at it
     
         

  • #24
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    Posts
    10,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by MayuneSpirit View Post
    OK! : ]

    I'll look at it
    haha! awesome! but still one day people will notice naruto more.

    Thx for this forum guy!
     
         

  • #25
    taijutsi specialist konoha s beautiful beast's Avatar
    Status
    konoha s beautiful beast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Georgia,Tbilisi
    Posts
    1,327
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    I agree with you about naruto toadie but the best excample of hard work is ROCK LEE.he become a great shinobi only using tai jutsu! he was like a normal human like us and achieved so much. I really admire him
     
         

  • Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •