Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 26
  1. #1
    The Rubber Guardian of NB Ace's Avatar
    Status
    Ace is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    A Rubber Mansion
    Posts
    10,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Is That Naruto's mom?!

    I swear, when they opened the bag in that body, It looked like Kushina! Any thoughts on this?
     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    Neutrino00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sitting in my throne up in Heaven
    Posts
    8,636
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    no i don't think it is kushina's mom, I think it is the current animal realms body.
     
         

  3. #3
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,540
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    Misa-Misa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wif Mah Mello! ^-^
    Posts
    14,276
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    no...it was YOUR mom
     
         

  5. #5
    Banned
    Status
    Neutrino00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sitting in my throne up in Heaven
    Posts
    8,636
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    WRONG!
    it was
    my mom

    jkjkjk
     
         

  6. #6
    Rebel Litre theboondoxaint's Avatar
    Status
    theboondoxaint is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    within the shadows.
    Posts
    205
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    i bet ya that's the two tails jin. it's impossible for her to be irelevant if kishi is gonna devote like two pages talking about an ordinary corpse.
     
         

  7. #7
    Banned
    Status
    Neutrino00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sitting in my throne up in Heaven
    Posts
    8,636
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    NO, it is some random ran village member, and it looks exactly like the summoning realm pain has, it has something to do with pains abilities, so they are like finding out something about pain.
     
         

  8. #8
    Rebel Litre theboondoxaint's Avatar
    Status
    theboondoxaint is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    within the shadows.
    Posts
    205
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    i understand that they got a lil insight on peins abilities but why the hell would they put just a random villager up there??? it'a not like all the villagers are shinobi.

    just tryin' to look passed the peinfully obvious.
     
         

  9. #9
    Banned
    Status
    Neutrino00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sitting in my throne up in Heaven
    Posts
    8,636
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    I don't think it is a random villager, I think that it is the animal realm(pains summoning body)
    I also think they stock the building constantly with the dead, so Pain can constantly make new bodies to replace any that get destroyed.
     
         

  10. #10
    ORbital SEnSuRY Toadie's Avatar
    Status
    Toadie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    86
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by theboondoxaint View Post
    i bet ya that's the two tails jin. it's impossible for her to be irelevant if kishi is gonna devote like two pages talking about an ordinary corpse.
    i think your missing the point... it was the day in the life of that guy thats how they are trying to figure out the secert of pain... they are going to the memories of the one guy they have captured thats why they are floating around his brain and the one guy says that the other ninja is amazing cuz he went through the whole day in thirty secs...

    but like said before its probably one of his bodies he used or is using... but the most important thing that was foudn out during that day was that there was a rumor that the real pain is inside the building...

    so now they know he controls the bodies.. and where he controls them from.. and they know that the ablities of each one differ
     
         

  11. #11
    ORbital SEnSuRY Toadie's Avatar
    Status
    Toadie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    86
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    but what im wondering about is if he uses the ablities through those bodies ... or if those ablities where already present... meaning do they come from the body he controls ... or projected from himself...
     
         

  12. #12
    Rebel Litre theboondoxaint's Avatar
    Status
    theboondoxaint is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    within the shadows.
    Posts
    205
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Toadie View Post
    i think your missing the point... it was the day in the life of that guy thats how they are trying to figure out the secert of pain... they are going to the memories of the one guy they have captured thats why they are floating around his brain and the one guy says that the other ninja is amazing cuz he went through the whole day in thirty secs...

    but like said before its probably one of his bodies he used or is using... but the most important thing that was foudn out during that day was that there was a rumor that the real pain is inside the building...

    so now they know he controls the bodies.. and where he controls them from.. and they know that the ablities of each one differ
    i know the point. like i said before. i do however get that it may be one of the bodies that he uses.
     
         

  13. #13
    Rebel Litre theboondoxaint's Avatar
    Status
    theboondoxaint is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    within the shadows.
    Posts
    205
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Toadie View Post
    but what im wondering about is if he uses the ablities through those bodies ... or if those ablities where already present... meaning do they come from the body he controls ... or projected from himself...
    i would assume that it at least has to be a body that has learned to use it's chak.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neutrino00 View Post
    I don't think it is a random villager, I think that it is the animal realm(pains summoning body)
    I also think they stock the building constantly with the dead, so Pain can constantly make new bodies to replace any that get destroyed.
    i see what your saying.
     
         
    Last edited by theboondoxaint; 11-08-2008 at 12:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  14. #14
    Banned
    Status
    Neutrino00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sitting in my throne up in Heaven
    Posts
    8,636
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Toadie View Post
    but what im wondering about is if he uses the ablities through those bodies ... or if those ablities where already present... meaning do they come from the body he controls ... or projected from himself...
    I am not sure, but i think it is projected cause he got 2 summoning realms each one had a different body, so i think those were 2 different bodies, and that means the ability to summon was projected, but summonings is pretty common so it could just be 2 different bodies which had those abilities prior to projecting any jutsu's to them, but you wouldn't really know exactly untill you saw one of the different bodies with unique traits such as the god realm being replaced. though another peice of information that could say it is projected is that jiriyah fought him, and didn't recognise the abilities the pain bodies used, from when he fought those bodies in the past.
     
         

  15. #15
    taijutsi specialist konoha s beautiful beast's Avatar
    Status
    konoha s beautiful beast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Georgia,Tbilisi
    Posts
    1,322
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    ye ye ye/bla-bla
     
         

  16. #16
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    Posts
    10,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    IM guessin its no one, jus some chick that has no significance
     
         

  17. #17
    ORbital SEnSuRY Toadie's Avatar
    Status
    Toadie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    86
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    but truthfully i dont know what is left to figure out about pain.. i mean jirarya tells them the real one is not with them.. and they cant rigure it out... pains six bodys and jirayay tells you that.. umm lets think maybe.. THE REAL ONE ISNT WITH THEM...
     
         

  18. #18
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    Posts
    10,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Toadie View Post
    but truthfully i dont know what is left to figure out about pain.. i mean jirarya tells them the real one is not with them.. and they cant rigure it out... pains six bodys and jirayay tells you that.. umm lets think maybe.. THE REAL ONE ISNT WITH THEM...
    Yah ur right he is in the temple where all th bodies go.

    At least thats the rumor the 2 rain shinobi where talkin bout in new manga
     
         

  19. #19
    ORbital SEnSuRY Toadie's Avatar
    Status
    Toadie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    86
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalJake View Post
    Yah ur right he is in the temple where all th bodies go.

    At least thats the rumor the 2 rain shinobi where talkin bout in new manga
    deffinently .. or at least thast what he wants people to believe he could be pulling a naruto and in all actuallity be one of the bodies... you know hiding in plain sight... how naruto does with the bushin
     
         

  20. #20
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    Posts
    10,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Toadie View Post
    deffinently .. or at least thast what he wants people to believe he could be pulling a naruto and in all actuallity be one of the bodies... you know hiding in plain sight... how naruto does with the bushin
    Thats possible too, i cant wait to find out.

    Jiraiya should of killed pein when he was still a kid
     
         

  21. #21
    taijutsi specialist konoha s beautiful beast's Avatar
    Status
    konoha s beautiful beast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Georgia,Tbilisi
    Posts
    1,322
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    OR...................MAYBE he is effraid of sun or birds or grashoppers!!come on guys post something fresh and unknown
     
         

  22. #22
    ORbital SEnSuRY Toadie's Avatar
    Status
    Toadie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    86
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    nah how could he have known what was to become of him... he was destined to trian the person who would end the world or save it... and this one with all his friends and pure intentions seemed to be the right one...
     
         

  23. #23
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    florida baby!
    Posts
    3,397
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Looks like the same person to me.. look at the hair and chin.
     
         

  24. #24
    Sargent QwertyHero's Avatar
    Status
    QwertyHero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    594
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Misa View Post
    no...it was YOUR mom
    Burned
    xD
     
         

  25. #25
    Banned
    Status
    Neutrino00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sitting in my throne up in Heaven
    Posts
    8,636
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by QwertyHero View Post
    Burned
    xD
    I thought i cleared up that lie?
    I said it was MY MOM!
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •