89 13.55%

538 81.89%
Page 23 of 25 « First ... 1319202122232425 Last»
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

what if naruto transplanted shisui's eye in for the nine tailed fox eye??? hahaha that would be legit

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jaywan1991 View Post
    Okay now that Itachi has broken free from the IWR couldnt Kabuto just release the jitsu on him and then re-do the jistu and boom you got itachi again without the genjistu layer over the IWR.

Technically Kabuto could do it becuase Itachi wouldn't have been sealed so he can resummon his soul back to earth...that is if Kabuto has some spare bodies lying around.

Oh and a question...if Shisui had the MS all along and Danzo had one of his eyes, why couldn't Danzo activate the MS? I mean I know that each eye has its own ability with the MS and the genjitsu ability was in the eye Itachi had but couldn't Danzo activate the other eye's power (what ever that might have been). Sorry if I sound like an idiot for asking this but I don't think that this has been answered yet. Maybe Danzo didn't know about the MS in his Sharingan...or in any of his.
    hers what i think....
    Kabuto used the IWR on Itachi and brought his soul back into the world using a sacrificial body. Itachi was being controlled as an edo summon by Kabuto because Kabuto was the one who summoned him. Now that Itachi has layered the genjutsu on top of Kabutos IWR, he has freed himself from Kabuto's control through the Koto Amatsukami. Now he is an edo summon that is no longer under Kabutos control through the IWR. most likely the only thing that can release his soul from the summon at this point is either: a.) his own free will to let go and go back to the pure world. or b.) a fulfilling, soulful moment that allows him to overcome the bindings of the initial IWR. like what we saw happen with sasori and sais brother. Until then, my guess is that he is an edo with no master. like the swordfish summon in the last anime. it was still around even though it was no longer being controlled by its summoner, it was still around because of the demon shuriken. Well thats the same situation. Itachi is no longer around because of Kabuto, who originally brought him into the impure world. now he is here solely because of the IWR, which can only be released through a few ways that we know of. one is no longer viable (the summoner releasing the jutsu) because Kabuto no longer has Itachi under his control/jutsu. Hope that made sense and I didnt beat the point to hard.

About your other question with Danzo and Shisui's MS...
    heres what I think...
    He wore his patch over his eye when we saw him use it against Mifune.
    That is the only time we are aware of that he used the Koto Amatsukami.
    Yes he revealed the eye in other situations, but only as a normal sharingan, never did he try and activate the eye's special genjutsu while the eye was exposed. This wouldve given away the fact that it was a MS.
    Which Kishi obviously wanted to save for later. Danzo at the end with sasuke couldnt decide whether to use the Koto Amatsukami or Izanagi with Shisui's eye. His hesitation ended up getting him killed. Also, he destroyed the eye so that Madara could'nt take possesion of it.
    Apparently Naruto wiki is saying that danzos arm was potentially Shisuis arm, I'm not sure where they are getting that, but it would make sense because of what kabuto said to madara some time ago. He asked him for dna...I just realized something... oh damn...
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/520/14
    Here Kabuto says that Nagatos six paths of pain's weapons would still carry Jiraiyas DNA!! He also mentions that if he had Shisui's eye he could use the IWR to bring back Shisui. Which is obviously why he is so excited to hear that the crow has Shisuis other eye. Madara has Danzo's body, and most likely shisuis arm from danzos corpse. Im not sure who would have Nagatos pain bodies... maybe konoha? Naruto raped them all in the village, so I doubt Konoha will ever allow those weapons tainted with Jiraiyas blood, to be taken by the likes of Kabuto. Anyways... hope that answers some questions and raises some more.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

omningan maybe he meant the blood off the ones jman put down it there fight.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jaywan1991 View Post
    Okay now that Itachi has broken free from the IWR couldnt Kabuto just release the jitsu on him and then re-do the jistu and boom you got itachi again without the genjistu layer over the IWR.

Technically Kabuto could do it becuase Itachi wouldn't have been sealed so he can resummon his soul back to earth...that is if Kabuto has some spare bodies lying around.

Oh and a question...if Shisui had the MS all along and Danzo had one of his eyes, why couldn't Danzo activate the MS? I mean I know that each eye has its own ability with the MS and the genjitsu ability was in the eye Itachi had but couldn't Danzo activate the other eye's power (what ever that might have been). Sorry if I sound like an idiot for asking this but I don't think that this has been answered yet. Maybe Danzo didn't know about the MS in his Sharingan...or in any of his.
    i think that was what madara was referingto when Danzo fought sasuke he said and i quote in manga 480 page 12 he said shishus Doryoku looks like he cant decide if to use it as a genjutsu or throw it away like izanagi" maybe madara knew about shishus genjutsu but maybe Danzo wasnt to equip to use it near death

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/480/12

Last edited by Konohasageofthesixpath; 08-13-2011 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Didnt want to multi post

Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hey guys check this out about Shisui's eye;

Itachi and Shisui were about the same age.. Itachi being 17/18 at Episode 1 of Naruto. In order to find out that it takes 10 years to be able to reactivate Shisui's eye he had to be 7/8 at or younger when he got his MS! Do the math.

That or, he gave his MS to Danzo for ANBU research and stuff, because he probably thought his eye was done for.

two things that might have happened, otherwise Itachi could have never found out it took that long to restore Shisui's MS

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Rico Uchiha View Post
    hey guys check this out about Shisui's eye;

Itachi and Shisui were about the same age.. Itachi being 17/18 at Episode 1 of Naruto. In order to find out that it takes 10 years to be able to reactivate Shisui's eye he had to be 7/8 at or younger when he got his MS! Do the math.

That or, he gave his MS to Danzo for ANBU research and stuff, because he probably thought his eye was done for.

two things that might have happened, otherwise Itachi could have never found out it took that long to restore Shisui's MS
    yo ric ! howdy dude?

..it has been a long time i got to share a common topic with you...
    your math is correct...

here are my thoughts:

1. shisui's koto-power in his eyes seems to have levels of powers:
    a. sharingan mode will definitely activate koto to any other eye; binding anyone caught by the power in genjutsu. we witnessed this with danzo casting the power to mifune during the kage summit; well, i am not very sure if it will bind another sharingan activated eye user or a byakugan or a rinnegan user for that matter - yet this will be very overpowering if it does..
    b. shisui's MS mode, as we recently read was anti-MS mode. And that this mode could only be activated every decade; so, it could also mean that it has been 10 years that shisui's left eye was activated or it could be more than a decade as well.
    2. i assume shisui told itachi about this "decade activation pattern" and that it has such tremendous power.
    3. shisui entrusted his right eye to a foo'...uchihas are nice and loyal...the top dogs were not..the clan was misled. danso was a die-hard-traditional dawg with nazi-type leadership still under the perception that peace could be achieved as long as the leaf is the strongest.
    3. danso has no idea of the MS power, if he did ...damn....imagine a danso controlling a sasuke or even a kakashi...
    4. shisui entrusted his eyes...every after casting its powers...shisui was one good nin and powerful...but very impatient.
    5. Naruto could not use the crow's MS in ten years...that means...WE WILL STILL HAVE 10 MORE YEARS OF NARUTO...the end would be the fight we dire want "Naruto vs sasuke"...naaaa...sasuke has to wait a decade more hehe...
    6. itachi will end nagato with the other powers shisui bestowed on him...itachi will again seal the crow inside Naruto to keep it safe...so...sorry kabuto...there goes shisui ...harhar...
    7. it will actually be shisui's eyes vs. nagato's eyes....and shisui's life story...

i can feel the thrill....

Last edited by jabznaruto; 08-14-2011 at 05:02 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hey all.
    you are assuming that even for Shisui, his own eyes had a ten year limit.
    Itachi did not say that.
    Nor would it stand for reason or make sense if that was true.
    How would he have become LEGENDARY, even in the cloud village (because killer bee had heard of him)? It stands to reason that the JUTSU/EYE bearer, can use his technique way more than anyone else. Maybe for anyone else that sishes to control the eye (itachi, danzo, etc) there is close to a ten year limit before the eye would be viable to use again, since it is no longer connected to the original host.
    danzo obviously found a way around this by using hashiramas cells to augment his chakra and recharge the eye once per day. which is one hell of a difference between 1 day and 10 years. Like i said though, i dont think that those rules apply to Shisui.
    It was his eye for gods sake. That would be like trying to say that Itachi can only use Tsukiyomo or Amertasu once every decade. Thats just stupid. SO the 10 year bit implies someone else trying to utilize the koto genjutsu, other than shisui and apparently danzo (because of hashirama's cells.) I do kinda agree with what some have said here. I think Naruto could very easily be descended from the same lineage as Hashirama. Either through Minatos line or very easily through Uzumaki line dating back to Mito. This would mean he has similar DNA and potential (or even more so) than Hashirama himself. Maybe not the exact same chakra or dna, but a flavor in the rainbow of chakra flavors. orange sherbert chakra. yay naruto! lol.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by dexter64 View Post
    Obviously, you're new here. I have crossed some words with BarBoBot and called each other names in the past and once he proved me wrong, I respected him. I also knew one thing for sure if someone could prove him wrong he would admit it without flinching.

Do you know how many new people kept repeating the same silly questions or making silly statements or predictions over and over again? Jiraiya and Hokages that could be resurected using IWR, why Nagato and Itachi still has their eyes, etc, etc. You just happened to be the one that got lashed. However, if you claimed that you only forgot about the 1st Hokage and not about the 2nd, and the 3rd, then how could you forget? It happened at the same time.

If you loved Naruto manga and want to learn more then just do it, admit when you did something wrong regardless of the way how others treated you, no need to go overboard and attack the others' family, friends and lives outside the forum.
    dude, no. ", i respected him." Let everyone learn these forums on their own lol. No sense in preaching.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Omningan View Post
    hey all.
    Itachi did not say that.
    How would he have become LEGENDARY, even in the cloud village (because killer bee had heard of him)? It stands to reason that the JUTSU/EYE bearer, can use his technique way more than anyone else. Maybe for anyone else that sishes to control the eye (itachi, danzo, etc) there is close to a ten year limit before the eye would be viable to use again, since it is no longer connected to the original host.
    danzo obviously found a way around this by using hashiramas cells to augment his chakra and recharge the eye once per day. which is one hell of a difference between 1 day and 10 years. Like i said though, i dont think that those rules apply to Shisui.
    It was his eye for gods sake. That would be like trying to say that Itachi can only use Tsukiyomo or Amertasu once every decade. Thats just stupid. SO the 10 year bit implies someone else trying to utilize the koto genjutsu, other than shisui and apparently danzo (because of hashirama's cells.) I do kinda agree with what some have said here. I think Naruto could very easily be descended from the same lineage as Hashirama. Either through Minatos line or very easily through Uzumaki line dating back to Mito. This would mean he has similar DNA and potential (or even more so) than Hashirama himself. Maybe not the exact same chakra or dna, but a flavor in the rainbow of chakra flavors. orange sherbert chakra. yay naruto! lol.
    i agree with what you said about shisui being able to use it as manytimes as he wants because after all it is HIS EYE.
    but i want to clear something up that i think everyone has been assuming: narutos mother(kushina) isnt related to mito(wife of 1st hokage) in anyway, their just from the same clan. mito moved to the village when she was a young adult(assuming that from the fact she must of married 1st hokage at that time) and she grew up in the village from then on till her old age where she was about to die, therefor the village elders had to find another host with as strong chakras as mito, so they went back to the whirlpool country and brought kushina back when she was a little girl to become the new host as mito was about to die, but kushina and mito actually talked about the situation about how she needed to be filled with love etc, basically just giving the successor advice. so my point is that kushina is not mito's daughter/grand daughter because of the whole location and time difference. oh yeah and as far as we know minato is strictly "NAMIKAZE" so hes ALSO not related to the 1st hokage.

another point i also want to get to: even if naruto was related to the 1st hokage or even the senju, it wouldnt matter because the BOTTOM LINE is that you need the 1st hokages chakra ONLY , not someone who is apparently related because everyone even relatives have there own unique chakra and dna, the 1st hokage has the most special and unique of them all. thats also why no one wants anything to do with the second hokage although he is not only a senju but he is the 1st hokages brother, and if they dont care about his chakra but only the 1st hokages as itachi stated, then the 1st hokages chakra must be really special in this situation. so my main point is that there is no exceptions if your a relative to the 1st hokage because he had a very special chakra that everyone is trying to spam. no ones trying to spam narutos or tsunades chakra lol

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Life without manga sucks

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Quote Originally Posted by Omningan View Post
    hey all.
    Itachi did not say that.
    Tiptop already said everything else I would have quoted on this.

Maybe Shisui's MS takes 10years to reactivate coz its implanted into a non Uchiha, Itachi's crow. Hell, its not even human. That must make it less compatible with the sharingan. I think that Shisui had the same, or perhaps very similar, MS ability (kotoametsukami) in both his eyes. Unlike Itachi and Sasuke who has very different MS abilities in each eye.

So with two kotoametsukami's you could use the jutsu twice per reactivation period.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Astral View Post
    dude, no. ", i respected him." Let everyone learn these forums on their own lol. No sense in preaching.
    I don't ask you or anyone else to feel the same way, I just stated what happened. If that is called preaching then this whole forum is full of them.

Last edited by dexter64; 08-14-2011 at 06:08 PM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What a great nd awesome chapter. Shuisus eyes can be used sooner if only yamato is around coz he possess some power of senju hashiram.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[QUOTE=seppukusan;3812987]All I have been saying is that if Kushina's mother is Mito, then Naruto is a direct descendent of Hashirama. yes i know he doesn't have the wood element, and hashirama's chakra is unique.

just for clarification Mito Uzumaki could not be her mother...more like grandmother. see naruto 500 pg 4-6....Mito is old and about to die when Kushina comes to the village as a little girl to be the next nine tails host. When she (mito) instructs Kushina to " fill the vessel with Love" Mito is very old at this point. The first Hokage had already died....at this point the third is likely the hokage. Still the fact that both have the last name Uzumaki means they are undoubtedly related just not her mother. perhaps her grandmother or aunt.

Academy Student Sage of Sixth Path's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The first hokage really did have some special chakra. I mean the guy was able to control all bijuu or most of them but he decided to give them away to other villages to balance the power of the villages.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Spoiler: The 4th Hokage is the son of the 2nd Hokage....Namikazi is the clan from where Minato's mothers from.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

To jabznaruto

I think Danzo already knew about shisui's MS power and the 10year thing. Remember when he was fighting Sasuke, he said its gonna take a while for the eye to recharge again? thats because he had Hashirama's cells in him. Atleast thats what i think.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KnowledgeGod View Post
    Spoiler: The 4th Hokage is the son of the 2nd Hokage....Namikazi is the clan from where Minato's mothers from.
    sounds more like fantasising. if it is a spoiler than at least tell everyone how you got that info and where from, especially a far fetched one as such because no one will believe it.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

that was awsome i love itachi hes my fav dose anyone know when 551 will come up

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KnowledgeGod View Post
    A good theory indeed.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by tiptop View Post
    sounds more like fantasising. if it is a spoiler than at least tell everyone how you got that info and where from, especially a far fetched one as such because no one will believe it.
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...90#post2068790

I have made a theory like that months ago. It is possible that the 4th is a descendant of the 2nd, the similarity of the appearances, the hair and more importantly the space/time ninjutsu which most likely will be a bloodline limit therefore only the 2nd and the 4th have that in Konoha. Of course Naruto should have that also. Kishi said in an interview that Naruto's bloodline limit would soon be revealed.

But I don't think the 4th is the son of the 2nd, more likely Minato is the grandson or great grandson of the 2nd.

Last edited by dexter64; 08-15-2011 at 06:20 PM.

Hokage Of Pink Holes OopsWrongHole's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know who you are, I
    don't know what you want. But
    what I do have is a particular
    lack of skills. I will never
    be able to find you.

I have made a theory like that months ago. It is possible that the 4th is a descended of the 2nd, the similarity of the appearances, the hair and more importantly the space/time ninjutsu which most likely will be a bloodline limit therefore only the 2nd and the 4th have that in Konoha. Of course Naruto should have that also. Kishi said in an interview that Naruto's bloodline limit would soon be revealed.

But I don't think the 4th is the son of the 2nd, more likely Minato is the grandson or great grandson of the 2nd.
    I agree Minato could be the 2nd Hokage grandson. I am just wondering where there proof that Kishi said Naruto has a bloodline limit or that it will be revealed soon.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I have made a theory like that months ago. It is possible that the 4th is a descended of the 2nd, the similarity of the appearances, the hair and more importantly the space/time ninjutsu which most likely will be a bloodline limit therefore only the 2nd and the 4th have that in Konoha. Of course Naruto should have that also. Kishi said in an interview that Naruto's bloodline limit would soon be revealed.

why does every one think "space/time ninjutsu" is a kkg , its just like a element jutsu that you train for and learn and their are different types, and i think that the ftg is just like that, minato was talented enough to creat the right seal that forms a technique that can summon the person to that seal(in his case; a kunai) and thats what created the flying thunder god, not being born with a certain gene. therefor, naruto just cant "inherit" the ftg in the spare of a moment becuase the jutsu involves technical preparations which rendered minato "talented". moreover i dont think minato would be related to the 2nd hokage because they both have space/time ninjutsu , even hanzo had one, madara has one, and im sure shisui has one. basicaly as long as it isnt from a sharingan like madara then a space time ninjutsu shouldnt be hard to learn. and im not gonna lie, im assuming some of this :confused:

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMax2012 View Post
    I agree Minato could be the 2nd Hokage grandson. I am just wondering where there proof that Kishi said Naruto has a bloodline limit or that it will be revealed soon.
    http://naruto-mangaspoiler.blogspot....interview.html

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

I have made a theory like that months ago. It is possible that the 4th is a descendant of the 2nd, the similarity of the appearances, the hair and more importantly the space/time ninjutsu which most likely will be a bloodline limit therefore only the 2nd and the 4th have that in Konoha. Of course Naruto should have that also. Kishi said in an interview that Naruto's bloodline limit would soon be revealed.

In that interview Kishi said nothing of a 'bloodline limit'. What he DID say was that the 4th's Secret Bloodline (NOT bloodline limit) will be revealed.

Minato's space/time justu is not a Bloodline limit its a seal (fuuin jutsu) just like any other summoning jutsu.

Last edited by Sarutobi Sasuke; 08-15-2011 at 06:46 PM.