my existance is...valid Itz Me Orochimaru's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kisame vs Guy (what we all really think)

ok so i saw the fight with kisame and guy and i just shook my head...i couldnt believe that they would actually let guy beat him...kisame would tear guy one,when i first watched the ep. i thought it was gonna be like asuma vs hidan...im thinkin they were gonna make another lose for the leaf.. but no guy comes with this "daytime tiger" crap..really? in my perspective i think kisame would handle guy:flaw:...he's stronger and faster..more stamina...and he's a friggin shark, come'n now!..so who do u guys think would win, or do u agree with the story??

Last edited by Itz Me Orochimaru; 07-28-2011 at 07:53 AM. Reason: typo's

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

Re: Kisame vs Guy (what we all really think)

you don't know anything about guy....he is actually cool...he knows ninjutsu but sticks to only taijutsu ...he could kill kisame easily

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If kisame could handle guy... then he would have beaten him.

Guy only used a few gates when he first met kisame, in his final fight with kisame he used 7 gates which is nearly unbeatable, and was able to beat Kisame because of it. He used taijutsu, which was kisame's weakpoint since he absorbed ninjutsu based techniques

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Igneel View Post
    you don't know anything about guy....he is actually cool...he knows ninjutsu but sticks to only taijutsu ...he could kill kisame easily
    you must be kiddin, we are talkin about the same dude who owned bee a perfect junchuriki even if guy went 8 gates he would still get owned.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Igneel View Post
    hey,don't forget how stronger is kisame...HOW CAN GUY EASILY KILL KISAME...are you kidding me???:flaw:

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Missing old nb days

Kisame is strong against ninjutsu but weak against taijutsu(remember b punch him with beast mode). Thats why guy beat him.

my existance is...valid Itz Me Orochimaru's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Heister View Post
    If kisame could handle guy... then he would have beaten him.

Guy only used a few gates when he first met kisame, in his final fight with kisame he used 7 gates which is nearly unbeatable, and was able to beat Kisame because of it. He used taijutsu, which was kisame's weakpoint since he absorbed ninjutsu based techniques
    i do believe if the samehada touches the enemie it drains chakra along with absorbing jutsu's...and u have to analyze guy, i also believe that when guy fought the fake kisame , he opened the gate of joy (6th) so thats not a few..plus kisame has loads of unavoidable water based jutsu..he's dangerous in close combat more than he is long ranged...he's like madara's right hand man..i doubt that someone like guy, who u never seen kill anyone special, can managed to kill the notorious "scrouge of the mist" kisame is sick like that:D

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Itz Me Orochimaru View Post
    ok so i saw the fight with kisame and guy and i just shook my head...i couldnt believe that they would actually let guy beat him...kisame would tear guy one,when i first watched the ep. i thought it was gonna be like asuma vs hidan...im thinkin they were gonna make another lose for the leaf.. but no guy comes with this "daytime tiger" crap..really? in my perspective i think kisame would handle guy:flaw:...he's stronger and faster..more stamina...and he's a friggin shark, come'n now!..so who do u guys think would win, or do u agree with the story??
    But he opened the gates... thats a badass move

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree how powerful Kisame is but it was just bad luck fighting someone like Guy who prioritizes taijutsu over everything else. Kisame would have probly owned any one else there (besides maybe Naruto)

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafeal brown View Post
    you must be kiddin, we are talkin about the same dude who owned bee a perfect junchuriki even if guy went 8 gates he would still get owned.
    you definatly know nothing about the chakra gates and guy aways beat kisame in the past and he did not have his sword so the fight was in guy's favour

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Lets face it, guy is no match for kisame even if he went 8 gates afterall he needed 6 gates to beat a 30% cloned kisame let alone 100% guy beatin kisame is a plot no jutsu from kishi.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by RAMKAD View Post
    you definatly know nothing about the chakra gates and guy aways beat kisame in the past and he did not have his sword so the fight was in guy's favour
    Sorry i was talkin about kisame with his sword, but i fink u overestimate 8 gates, 8 gates only makes u as powerful as a kage with the cost of ur life and its safe to asume kisame is above kage level (atleast he is stronger than tsunade who is a kage)

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Lets face it, guy is no match for kisame even if he went 8 gates afterall he needed 6 gates to beat a 30% cloned kisame let alone 100% guy beatin kisame is a plot no jutsu from kishi.
    No guy beating Kisame is not a plot no jutsu...its to show how strong Guy is...if your too stupid to get the most obvious points don't watch the show

People like you don't just take what they see they start to assume things and thats stupid, stick to what you see and what we saw was guy beating Kisame...

Red Lotus of Konohakure DatNinJa's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

in one v one fight guy stands no chance ofcourse, but Kisame used a very powefull technique Which was absorbed by guys technique and made it stronger. So even if guy is weaker than a lot of ninjas in Narutoverse - he still owns with his secret moves used at proper time.

Just think about it, Kisame used his all-out ninjutsu tech. So guy picked one of his secret technique which can defeat any ninjutsu, no matter how strong it is by absorbing it and making itself more powerfull. Simply put noone could have known that guy has moves(techniques) like that.

And it makes perfect sense, since Guy is rival of Kakashi(the copy ninja). It makes sense that guy needs a secret move to win against any ninjutsu, while still being expert in taijutsu :P

So i would not rank him for top ninja's. However he can overpower a lot of stronger oponents, in some situations, just like we saw with Kisame

Last edited by DatNinJa; 07-28-2011 at 09:30 AM.

Uchiha Madara IS THE BEST Klubargutan's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

guy 100%

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Itz Me Orochimaru View Post
    i do believe if the samehada touches the enemie it drains chakra along with absorbing jutsu's...and u have to analyze guy, i also believe that when guy fought the fake kisame , he opened the gate of joy (6th) so thats not a few..plus kisame has loads of unavoidable water based jutsu..he's dangerous in close combat more than he is long ranged...he's like madara's right hand man..i doubt that someone like guy, who u never seen kill anyone special, can managed to kill the notorious "scrouge of the mist" kisame is sick like that:D
    No samehada doesn't drain chakra by just touching someone

"it seems to be unable to automatically absorb ambient chakra, in all instances where it's absorbed chakra are when his opponent had a visible aura around them"
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Samehada

Gai beat kisame im sorry but get over it:shrug:

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It was 30% of his total chakra (its still a hell of alot) not his total strength
    8 gate gai would roflstop kisame

Sorry i was talkin about kisame with his sword, but i fink u overestimate 8 gates, 8 gates only makes u as powerful as a kage with the cost of ur life and its safe to asume kisame is above kage level (atleast he is stronger than tsunade who is a kage)
    fail logic Just because Kisame can beat tsunade (who isent a front line fighter like kisame) she is a suport ninja aka medical nin

8gates gives you power above a Kage kakashi said it

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kisame is strong against ninjutsu , Gai is strong against ninjutsu , Kisame is weak against taijutsu , Gai uses taijutsu .

Simple as that ,

guy has beaten kisame , and that has been shown to equal the powers in the cource of war , as we can see many of hte opponents are strong .

guy has beaten Kisam , and can beat him again .

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    if you think deidara wins or
    loses a match that we both
    disagree on, your wrong and
    ill easily prove you why you
    are i know this guy like the
    back of my hand

kisame has disadvantages everytime they fight (unless you count when gai kicked him in naruto series) first gai needed 8 gates and up to the 6th when kisame was only at 30%
    second time kisame was weakend and didnt have samehada and gai went up to 7 gates second highest gate and won

if kisame is at 100% has samehada and is at full strength not weak than kisame will win