Page 2 of 28 « First 12345612 ... Last»
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post

whos that?
    tensei jutsi are used to revive the dead. So God realm summoned Demon realm.

PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIce View Post
    well just to let you know kakashi needs to stay alive for the storyline to stay alive u know cuz if he dies it will be extremely hard to keep the readers interested cuz killing itachi and jiyara were extremely huge risks and if they kill kakashi think about it people will just get pissed off or something and also (new topic :P) NARUTO BETTER LEARN NEW JUTSU'S AND MATURE AND BECOME MORE SMARTER WHEN HE FIGHTS that pa frog better make happen

i so agree... Naruto Vs Pein is a Joke!!! Kakashi and the rest of Kohona have there hands full... and almost close to death!!!

What chance dose Naruto have against Pein?

Naruto Battle experiance is inferior to Pein... I dont think even Pa frog would even be good enough...

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SuSaNo View Post
    i just read the manga and i suspect there is a genjutsu in play...
    That would be cool...

Any idea when shippuden gets released???

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good Manga. I agree with above statements on possible genjutsu. But if Kakishi is killed by a nail >_< .
    NARUTO BETTER LEARN NEW JUTSU'S AND MATURE AND BECOME MORE SMARTER WHEN HE FIGHTS that pa frog better make happen
    I agree sorry Kishi rasangen and shadow clones are getting boring.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

kakashi

man i hope he doesn't die. he's too kool.
    aha well anyways i'm new here but i read your post all the time.
    I want Kakashi to use mangekyo and like suddenly do susanno or ameretsu.
    lol

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sandshark View Post
    Good Manga. I agree with above statements on possible genjutsu. But if Kakishi is killed by a nail >_< .

I agree sorry Kishi rasangen and shadow clones are getting boring.
    yes that is so true! He better come back with new jutsu's especially that one technique that naruto won't let anyone see...wonder what it is...

anyways the manga for sure was good...as for kakashi he's still alive since it could be genjutsu that he did on pein but shouldn't pein know? I mean with his rennigen eyes he should be able to tell no? dunno...and you know kakashi has half his chakra left so he'll be real tired after using his sharigan. I bet guy does come in

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by xMinatox View Post

man i hope he doesn't die. he's too kool.
    aha well anyways i'm new here but i read your post all the time.
    I want Kakashi to use mangekyo and like suddenly do susanno or ameretsu.
    lol
    WELCOME!!! HAPPY TO HAVE YOU HERE!!!!
    Interesting...
    I fully agree... But I dont think Kakashi has Susanno... or Amerestu... But Im so sure he will have something planned and will pull a rabbit out of his hat (figure of speech)...

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Fhoenix View Post
    yes that is so true! He better come back with new jutsu's especially that one technique that naruto won't let anyone see...wonder what it is...

anyways the manga for sure was good...as for kakashi he's still alive since it could be genjutsu that he did on pein but shouldn't pein know? I mean with his rennigen eyes he should be able to tell no? dunno...and you know kakashi has half his chakra left so he'll be real tired after using his sharigan. I bet guy does come in
    I too can soo picture Gai just busting on seen and saving "Kaa-Kaa-Shi" (sorry just imagine Gai saying it Kakashis name)

But I will say... this has really rocked the naruto universe... But if kakashi dies then that just means Kishi is back on the crack pipe!! Rehab must not have worked... LOL

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by platinum69 View Post
    Interesting...
    I fully agree... But I dont think Kakashi has Susanno... or Amerestu... But Im so sure he will have something planned and will pull a rabbit out of his hat (figure of speech)...
    aha thanks. doesnt hurt to imagine lol.
    but the weird thing i keep asking myself is how will naruto get back to konoha if no one can summon him?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Interesting...
    what hat? kakashi has no hat. lol

:D

Academy Student
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Awesome manga!!!

Pay close attention:
    1) It's a genjutsu
    2) It's a bunshin
    3) Someone will save Kakashi
    4) Kakashi will use his MS to:
    a) teleport the nail back to Pain
    b) (like Madara) teleport himself elsewhere or instantly teleport a part of his body... his head (?)
    c) unlock a new jutsu, e.g. one that allows the user to mimic the opponent's techniques no matter how complex they are, so he will use The Force to repel the nail (?), or one like amaterasu and the nail will become dust (?)
    5) We will see a unique technique, a bloodline limit.
    6) ...<you can think of more stuff to write, especially if you smoke some weed>

It seems to me that before Kakashi's dead we need to see either his MS more or his bloodline limit (if he has one) - something from his past...
    If not now then when?

A simpler prediction would be -> it's a genjutsu because if you remember from manga 421, Kakashi found out that Pein's technique repels both taijutsu and ninjutsu. The other available option would be genjutsu right?
    Genjutsu can't be repelled so another of Pein's bodies is needed to fight against it.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Are the subs out for naruto shippuuden 82 yet?:confused:

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm also new posting but been with the manga since day one. I actually think Kakashi is going to die, or will shortly. Pa toad told Naruto there nothing to worry about, I think the message will be sent that he needs to hurry up because Kakashi has passed away< By a new messanger> Like always then he will find it in himself to fight pein. He'll think about Sasuke walking away, how he failed Sasuke. Jariya, how he wasn't there for him. Those flash backs, then he will remember how Kakashi said he was the only one able to surpase the 4th. Don't forget about Jariya's first book. I will Naruto might be torn up thinking "How can I save the village my friends, and the people if Pein has killed Jariya and Kakashi." This might be when Naruto finds out from Pa toad the story of his family, and tell him he is the chosen child and everyone put there life on the line to believe in him so he should do the same. I think it will help the story move on, Naruto storys always move on with a great characters death. It won't be the 5th because it's to soon for Naruto to become the 6th. I don't mean to be mean but I hope Kakashi dies so Naruto realized he needs to get his act together there no one to baby sit or cheer him on any more he has to be the man to take over and change the ninja world. Pein is either going to get naruto or be finished here. We know for sure that he isn't getting Naruto, and Naruto needs to grow up and become more powerful for the story to progress. He still has to deal with Madara and Sasuke. R.I.P Kakashi

Academy Student
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

But Im so sure he will have something planned and will pull a rabbit out of his hat (figure of speech)...
    Here is a riddle:
    A Magician pulls rabbits out of hats. An experimental psychologist pulls habits out of rats. What does a shinobi like Kakashi pull ?

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lestatzpwnz View Post
    I'm also new posting but been with the manga since day one. I actually think Kakashi is going to die, or will shortly. Pa toad told Naruto there nothing to worry about, I think the message will be sent that he needs to hurry up because Kakashi has passed away< By a new messanger> Like always then he will find it in himself to fight pein. He'll think about Sasuke walking away, how he failed Sasuke. Jariya, how he wasn't there for him. Those flash backs, then he will remember how Kakashi said he was the only one able to surpase the 4th. Don't forget about Jariya's first book. I will Naruto might be torn up thinking "How can I save the village my friends, and the people if Pein has killed Jariya and Kakashi." This might be when Naruto finds out from Pa toad the story of his family, and tell him he is the chosen child and everyone put there life on the line to believe in him so he should do the same. I think it will help the story move on, Naruto storys always move on with a great characters death. It won't be the 5th because it's to soon for Naruto to become the 6th. I don't mean to be mean but I hope Kakashi dies so Naruto realized he needs to get his act together there no one to baby sit or cheer him on any more he has to be the man to take over and change the ninja world. Pein is either going to get naruto or be finished here. We know for sure that he isn't getting Naruto, and Naruto needs to grow up and become more powerful for the story to progress. He still has to deal with Madara and Sasuke. R.I.P Kakashi
    Welcome!
    I don't think that a new messenger could be sent, Naruto is the only one who has a blood contract with the toads. And only the toads know where whaterver it's called mountain is. But I agree that Kishi will slowley phase out the old generation.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto does have to grow up but i dont think Kishi would have Kakashi hit the sack. He took a big chance killing Jiraiya. Kakashi is one of the most popular chars. in naruto. but that was a really good point

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by vasolis View Post
    Here is a riddle:
    A Magician pulls rabbits out of hats. An experimental psychologist pulls habits out of rats. What does a shinobi like Kakashi pull ?
    I'm sorry it's called Naruto, the manga isn't called "Kakashi" his time could just well be over. He doesn't have a bloodline limit. And don't forget Pein ren messes up Kakashi aim/vision whatever it is. Asume died, Kakashi can also. It isn't a Gen look how hard Ino father had to go inside a dead body to get into his mind. There no way Kakashi can break through the barrier or do anything about that. Hello it's Pein he has the Ren! Kakashi is awesome but his oppent has the eye's of god, each person can share vision. Itchia could kill Kakashi, a uber MS user. But couldn't stop Pein or Madara, Kakashi won't stop Pein the veryleast.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Here is a riddle:
    tell me tell me!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by xMinatox View Post
    Naruto does have to grow up but i dont think Kishi would have Kakashi hit the sack. He took a big chance killing Jiraiya. Kakashi is one of the most popular chars. in naruto. but that was a really good point
    I honestly don't think he took a chance killing them off, maybe in American terms he did. But in Japan killing off "main" or "good" character in a honourable way happens to often. Alot of Anime or manga I use to read I know you people cna think of some the main charcater dies and it's over. You sit there like WTF?!?!?!?! Think of the whole Naruto story more then one happening in these chapters, and I didn't mean like a person would go to toad Mt. I figured a nother message from a toad or something would happen. Maybe Naruto would have a moment since he seems to be worried, Kishi added that mini clip of Naruto for a reason. He will probably he like WTFS no news from the village something, it has happen in the past. Maybe the wind will blow on him strangly and he will want to return to the village.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Koo View Post
    tell me tell me!
    I guess only kishi knows!

Quote Originally Posted by lestatzpwnz View Post
    There no way Kakashi can break through the barrier or do anything about that.
    lestatzpwnz you may be right. Kakashi might die but I would like to see more of his MS before he will...

Last edited by vasolis; 10-31-2008 at 12:31 AM.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

off topic but what ever happened to good old eight-o ?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lestatzpwnz you may be right. Kakashi might die but I would like to see more of his MS before he does...
    Yeah, he might but his father was a great ninja also. He didn't have any eye tech. Maybe he got something from Obito or something but when has he had time to work on his diffrent dimension MS? It took to much outa of his last time using it, I don't think he had time to work on it. I don't think he would do anything new with MS. I mean common, his Diffrent dimension MS was prety ****ing sweet right? Sasuke or no one had anything on that lol. Idk I'm probably wrong about him dieing, I still think he will. I just know or feel that Kakashi has done all he can do. He's been there to help Nartuo's shape manuiltion everything, been there teaching him along with J man. J man had nothing else to offer he tierd to heroic thing and failed, but progessing the story with the code and stuff all leading to were we are now. Kakashi can no longer teach Naruto anything<Well not anything, I'm sure there somestuff> S-Rank +

Edit: Sorry if I'm spamming I just love Naruto manga like you all and barely ever get to talk about it=P

Last edited by lestatzpwnz; 10-31-2008 at 12:38 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I looked back at fights that kakashi had, and I noticed something. When Kakashi fought Itachi, he used his normal sharingan and his other eye was open the whole time. Kakashi will fight with both eyes open unless he has to use MS. Why would he fight with one eye closed the whole time when he's not using MS? It takes time for Kakashi to use MS, but in this fight he has his right eye closed the whole time. Can he open MS faster by doing this or did he figure out a new jutsu by doing this? That's what has been strange the whole time!!!
    Kakashi is smart and is alive because of this!!!!!

Last edited by shaolinchad; 10-31-2008 at 12:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Here is a riddle:
    Quote Originally Posted by Koo View Post
    tell me tell me!

LMAO!!!

Maybe a geinjutsu ligting clone... LOL