• Pain

8 57.14%
  • Sasuke

7 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Yeah,Im that guy on the roof aiming a sniper rifle through your window.Hi.
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're reading this you've
    too much time on your hands

Sasuke vs Pain

Say instead of Naruto fighting Pain with his SM it was Sasuke fighting Pain with his MS and Madara's info about him.

Last edited by Tetsu Uchiha; 07-28-2011 at 12:46 AM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Sasuke vs Pain

boring!! i guess

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Pain.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This thread has already been made.

Pain will win against anyone 1 on 1.

Sage of the Six Worlds masterylucain's Avatar
    Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

pain will win, pull him in, and just, do what happend to kakashi, except he was a lighning clone

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

pain wud win . put a poll

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The dude who mastered the Rinningan (not to the extent of the Rikudo) vs the punk who spammed his MS like a kid with a new toy and was practically blind after having it for not even a month...I think this one explains itself

I sware to god I can't keep up with the damn time frames of this series. One moment it's sunny and warm then it's snowing. It takes them like a few hours to get to different countries. I don't know how long Kurenai's been pregnant but we see her baby in a small little section for a minute. It's like, wtf (If the baby grows up and he don't look like Asuma we gonna have a case for the Maury show...Asuma you ARE not the father lol)

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

why would Sasuke and Pain fight? but if they where to fight, I would say Sasuke

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sasuke has a chance to win

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Pein easily wins.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

pein really not a fight

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    The dude who mastered the Rinningan (not to the extent of the Rikudo) vs the punk who spammed his MS like a kid with a new toy and was practically blind after having it for not even a month...I think this one explains itself

I sware to god I can't keep up with the damn time frames of this series. One moment it's sunny and warm then it's snowing. It takes them like a few hours to get to different countries. I don't know how long Kurenai's been pregnant but we see her baby in a small little section for a minute. It's like, wtf (If the baby grows up and he don't look like Asuma we gonna have a case for the Maury show...Asuma you ARE not the father lol)
    To the first part: I agree.
    To the second part: :rofl:

Sage of the Six Worlds masterylucain's Avatar
    Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I shALL choke from epic funnyyness,

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    if you think deidara wins or
    loses a match that we both
    disagree on, your wrong and
    ill easily prove you why you
    are i know this guy like the
    back of my hand

without a doubt pain

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Itachi had his MS for so long because he didnt fight that much,and when he did he didnt get into many of them that he needed to use his MS for.After Sasuke got his MS it was nothing but hard fights against powerful opponents.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rinnekugan View Post
    boring!! i guess
    -____-Not answering the question.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsu Uchiha View Post
    Itachi had his MS for so long because he didnt fight that much,and when he did he didnt get into many of them that he needed to use his MS for.After Sasuke got his MS it was nothing but hard fights against powerful opponents.
    If he were smart he wouldn't be fighting Jinchuuriki who've mastered their Bijuu's power, or the five Kage, and therefore he wouldn't have gone blind so fast. I doubt that Itachi hasn't been in his fair share of fights, we don't know what happened in the two year time skip (Two of the Jinchuuriki were captured and since Kisame commented on about them I assumed he and Itachi, or at least Kisame took them down). I really would like to know what the hell Akatsuki was doing in the time skip.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

If he were smart he wouldn't be fighting Jinchuuriki who've mastered their Bijuu's power, or the five Kage, and therefore he wouldn't have gone blind so fast. I doubt that Itachi hasn't been in his fair share of fights, we don't know what happened in the two year time skip (Two of the Jinchuuriki were captured and since Kisame commented on about them I assumed he and Itachi, or at least Kisame took them down). I really would like to know what the hell Akatsuki was doing in the time skip.
    He fought Killer Bee because Madara told him to,and I forgot his reason for fighting at the Kage summit,but I know it had something to do with his plan to destroy Konoha.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He fought Killer Bee because Madara told him to,and I forgot his reason for fighting at the Kage summit,but I know it had something to do with his plan to destroy Konoha.
    Because Madara told him to. Because the guy who is the cause of the Kyuubi attack, which casued the isolation of the Uchihas, which caused the Uchiha's to plan a rebellion, which cuased the Hokage to see no other way and ordered Itachi to kill them, which caused Sasuke to hate his brother (upon Itachi's own request to restore his clan), which caused Sasuke to find out the truth about his brother after they had a death match and find out how much Itachi truely ment to him...told him to. I don't find that very smart, but I'm not caring about that subject anymore, I'm just going to leave Sasuke alone for th moment.

What the hell do the Akatsuki do on their down time, go to the beach, have frat partties what?! I know it's really irrelevent but the organization is dedicated to capturing the tailed beasts and in the whole two and a half years (I'm just going to say three) they captured two...It only took three days for each Jinchuuriki to have their beast extracted so they were busy, say about a week and a half two weeks tops (about a week for the extraction and the amount of time it took to find them which probably wasn't much). We know Kakuzu was bounty hunting with his money grubbing ass lol, but the others are a mystery. Two weeks out of a three year time period was spent working. If they got paid for this I would love to be in Akatsuki; two weeks work and three years of paid vacation sounds alright if you ask me.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Because Madara told him to. Because the guy who is the cause of the Kyuubi attack, which casued the isolation of the Uchihas, which caused the Uchiha's to plan a rebellion, which cuased the Hokage to see no other way and ordered Itachi to kill them, which caused Sasuke to hate his brother (upon Itachi's own request to restore his clan), which caused Sasuke to find out the truth about his brother after they had a death match and find out how much Itachi truely ment to him...told him to. I don't find that very smart, but I'm not caring about that subject anymore, I'm just going to leave Sasuke alone for th moment.

What the hell do the Akatsuki do on their down time, go to the beach, have frat partties what?! I know it's really irrelevent but the organization is dedicated to capturing the tailed beasts and in the whole two and a half years (I'm just going to say three) they captured two...It only took three days for each Jinchuuriki to have their beast extracted so they were busy, say about a week and a half two weeks tops (about a week for the extraction and the amount of time it took to find them which probably wasn't much). We know Kakuzu was bounty hunting with his money grubbing ass lol, but the others are a mystery. Two weeks out of a three year time period was spent working. If they got paid for this I would love to be in Akatsuki; two weeks work and three years of paid vacation sounds alright if you ask me.
    .... .................They probrably have frat parties.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

.... .................They probrably have frat parties.
    Itachi's the life of the paty.

That smile he died with wasn't because of Sasuke, it was because of all the ass he got before then...

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Itachi's the life of the paty.

That smile he died with wasn't because of Sasuke, it was because of all the ass he got before then...
    lol

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke will win. Wht will pain do against susanoo? Summons would be useless against susanoo since he can one shot them with susanoo's arrows, about the gaint dog that multiplies sasuke will use amaterasu against it, sasuke will one shot every path with the exception of deva path but again deva path can't deflect amaterasu bcuz it doesn't travel it appears.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hard to chose...:/ (no idea)

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He fought killerbee in other to obtain power, since madara promised him a tailed beast if he captured bee and the reason he attacked the kage summit was because he wanted to kill danzo.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»