Page 5 of 5 « First 12345
Results 101 to 108 of 108
  1. #101
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Platinum's heart
    Posts
    2,385
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashithunder View Post
    idk y ppl hate sasuke so much
    he used to b a character that was adored
    that's why they hate him: when you love someone so hardly, the moment he does something wrong, even if it is not that important, you consider him a traitor.

    they hate him because of naruto's and sakura's reaction, basically. Otherwise, how can you explain they do not hate most of Akatsuki and find them cool?

    they hate him because he's the only character Naruto was not able to make change (when even Sai has changed because of him).
     
         

  2. #102
    Destined Child uzmarvel's Avatar
    Status
    uzmarvel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    273
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uzumaki View Post
    that's why they hate him: when you love someone so hardly, the moment he does something wrong, even if it is not that important, you consider him a traitor.

    they hate him because of naruto's and sakura's reaction, basically. Otherwise, how can you explain they do not hate most of Akatsuki and find them cool?

    they hate him because he's the only character Naruto was not able to make change (when even Sai has changed because of him).
    Your first statement looks like bit better if you said "...when u hate someone so hardly,...", because if you love sb you will forgive their small mistakes. In your case, all Sasuke fans must hate him, coz he made also many mistakes(at least small).
     
         

  3. #103
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Platinum's heart
    Posts
    2,385
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by uzmarvel View Post
    Your first statement looks like bit better if you said "...when u hate someone so hardly,...", because if you love sb you will forgive their small mistakes. In your case, all Sasuke fans must hate him, coz he made also many mistakes(at least small).
    No, you don't get it. For example, people get married being absolutely in love, life is happiness for them. But if they get divorced, they hate each other with all their might. My statement comes from a phrase in Spanish, I may have not translated it correctly.

    I don't hate him, but I happen to be a Narufan. I'm just aware of his problems, of his loneliness. I pity him for what he went through.
     
         

  4. #104
    No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Shodaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,829
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Sasuke. View Post
    I reported your post spammer .
    who care? there is something he will never learn the power of kindness.which is he gonna learn it from naruto soon:D
     
         

  5. #105
    Destined Child uzmarvel's Avatar
    Status
    uzmarvel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    273
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by shodaime View Post
    who care? there is something he will never learn the power of kindness.which is he gonna learn it from naruto soon:D
    u'r right on that. He will eventually admit Naruto's power gained from struggling for Sasuke. Naruto is the best choice for being Hokage, he is ready to give his life to his village and people even right now.

    The only thing that I see in Naruto was his stupidness. But, I guess he is overcoming that problem, and it'll be soon over.
     
         

  6. #106
    Destined Child uzmarvel's Avatar
    Status
    uzmarvel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    273
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by XAvatar View Post
    i have a life and if you did you wouldn't care about my opinion and walk on instead of replying to me like that gah kid ^^ and ****** is your dad let the flame wars begin
    That's rude mate. It's not a good way of putting your ideas and emotions like that. Be polite and don't insult. I take that as insult for instance.

    Please respect each other. This forum is only to discuss about Naruto manga and get acquainted with others.
     
         

  7. #107
    Desert Dancer hennryisarat's Avatar
    Status
    hennryisarat is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    83
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    I dont hate Sasuke. I just wish he would burn in a pit of fire after being stabbed in the head three times by the ramen guy.
     
         

  8. #108
    No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Shodaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,829
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face
     

    sasuke doesn't deserve such a great thx. naruto yes? even the hokage have faith on him also is one of the 3 great ninja. even the hokage need help from him.
     
         

Page 5 of 5 « First 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •