Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 55
  1. #26
    Member
    Status
    lolitaninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Frisco
    Posts
    490
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Temari vs. Anko

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    I count fillers and it's staying in my argument, and I want to know how it wasn't the intention of the author if he has genearl control over series itself. Another thing about the wiki sure things can be fan-made but since it has been seen it's not fiction and that site has been reliable for the most part in relaying truthful information about the series and is used as reliable source by many people on this base.
    But that's the thing, Kishimoto just approved of the fillers being made, he didn't actually write the storylines for the episodes (I believe that's why they're fillers...unless I'm wrong).
     
         

  2. #27
    Senior Member Futur3Cha0s's Avatar
    Status
    Futur3Cha0s is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,069
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Temari vs. Anko

    Quote Originally Posted by lolitaninja View Post
    Fillers don't count! They were not the intention of the author! And Naruto wiki is purely fan-made, meaning some information may not be credible.

    ...Oh and Futur3cha0s, that Temari vs. Sasuke fight was pure filler.
    huh i didnt know that thanks for telling me. my argument still stands though because anko>shikamaru>temari in part 1 so it remains the same in part 2 until othewise stated. oh and what did you mean about people deciding who is stronger based on feats? what were you basing temari on?
     
         

  3. #28
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    Posts
    24,450
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Temari vs. Anko

    Quote Originally Posted by lolitaninja View Post
    I love how you people are not explaining how Anko beats Temari! It only proves you're ignorant bias. Actually, I stand corrected what I said before, rank actually means shit in Naruto. I'm looking at their jutsus and what was shown on screen because that's all we can go on really. Based on that information alone, Temari should take this fairly easily. (Waits for someone with common sense on this thread).
    hm, well i really disagree with bolded statement, as Naruto himself is Genin, so they don´t really mean a lot.

    than back to topic, i must say that FROM WHAT WE HAVE SEEN, we can presume that anko is short to mid-range fighter, temari on the other hand is long-range fighter, so she wins
     
         

  4. #29
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Posts
    11,275
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belongs to my Shishou
     



    Re: Temari vs. Anko

    Quote Originally Posted by lolitaninja View Post
    But that's the thing, Kishimoto just approved of the fillers being made, he didn't actually write the storylines for the episodes (I believe that's why they're fillers...unless I'm wrong).
    If he had any serious objections like jutsu a certian shinobi could use I'd believe he'd say something and as for my belief I don't believe that the author is left out of the making of the anime, meaning that he's not going to see it the first time when we see it and be like wtf I didn't know you were going to do this. I believe even if he's not involved in the actual making of the fillers that he's aware of them and what they contain as well.
     
         

  5. #30
    Member
    Status
    lolitaninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Frisco
    Posts
    490
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Temari vs. Anko

    Quote Originally Posted by Futur3Cha0s View Post
    huh i didnt know that thanks for telling me. my argument still stands though because anko>shikamaru>temari in part 1 so it remains the same in part 2 until othewise stated. oh and what did you mean about people deciding who is stronger based on feats? what were you basing temari on?
    I was basing Temari on what she has shown in the anime/manga. That fight with Tayuya, Tenten (Even if the fight wasn't detailed in the manga, at least it was shown that she fought her and won), and Shikamaru. By the way, you must admit she put up an impressive fight with Shikamaru. But if you ask me, I think Temari would have won that match anyway because Shikamaru said himself that he was running low on chakra and wouldn't have been able to hold the shadow for much longer. Shikamaru backed out because he knew he was bound to lose anyway. But of course Kishimoto, being apparently a bit sexist, didn't want to show a girl defeating a boy. At least that's my take on it.
     
         

  6. #31
    Senior Member Futur3Cha0s's Avatar
    Status
    Futur3Cha0s is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,069
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Temari vs. Anko

    kishi writes the databooks correct? if so we can make a few deductions
    1. anko is 25 overall in part 1
    2. temari is 24.5 overall in part 2
    3. anko's progression over time-skip has not been taken in to account
    4. anko in part one and for sure in part 2 is stronger than temari in part 2 according to databook and kishi

    oh and shikamaru would have beaten temari she said so herself, thats why she wants a re-match. shikamaru was just trying to justify quitting.
     
         

  7. #32
    Member
    Status
    lolitaninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Frisco
    Posts
    490
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Temari vs. Anko

    Quote Originally Posted by Futur3Cha0s View Post
    kishi writes the databooks correct? if so we can make a few deductions
    1. anko is 25 overall in part 1
    2. temari is 24.5 overall in part 2
    3. anko's progression over time-skip has not been taken in to account
    4. anko in part one and for sure in part 2 is stronger than temari in part 2 according to databook and kishi

    oh and shikamaru would have beaten temari she said so herself, thats why she wants a re-match. shikamaru was just trying to justify quitting.
    So you basing your decision on stats alone?! As I said before, stats mean nothing because then it would be like everything is predetermined with no room for imagination. Just because Anko has higher stats doesn't mean she automatically wins! It all boils down to what jutsus are used and to me, Temari's attacks seem stronger thatn Anko's. Anko's a close range fighter, giving her a major disadvantage against a long ranged fighter like Temari. I'm sure Temari would blow away any attacks Anko throws at her and if Anko tries to get too close, Temari would blow her away as well.
     
         

  8. #33
    Member Guildmage's Avatar
    Status
    Guildmage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Where the sun shines alot
    Posts
    835
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Temari vs. Anko

    let's put it simple

    if it is on the forest i'm sure there are many bushes and trees... True temari can blow away the whole forest.... FROM THE MIDDLE OF THE TREE but not the part below that is stuck with roots...... as seen when she saved shikamaru from one of the sound 5

    what this tells us? simple that anko after feeling a little wind from temari she might be able to notice what her jutsu is about and most likely she will lie down in the floor, summon a group of snakes that will go without notice through the bushes and stuff and bite temari with poison xD just to put it simple......
     
         

  9. #34
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Posts
    11,275
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belongs to my Shishou
     



    Re: Temari vs. Anko

    Quote Originally Posted by lolitaninja View Post
    So you basing your decision on stats alone?! As I said before, stats mean nothing because then it would be like everything is predetermined with no room for imagination. Just because Anko has higher stats doesn't mean she automatically wins! It all boils down to what jutsus are used and to me, Temari's attacks seem stronger thatn Anko's. Anko's a close range fighter, giving her a major disadvantage against a long ranged fighter like Temari. I'm sure Temari would blow away any attacks Anko throws at her and if Anko tries to get too close, Temari would blow her away as well.
    Like I've said before range of fighting style is a factor in where each character is at the moment. If the battle starts out at close range Temari is at a disadvantage against Anko, as well both have the same genearl speed so Anko could keep her in range of her attacks and out of range for Temari's attack and the same can be said if the battle started out at long ranged and Temari could safely remain in range for her own attacks. A close range fighter isn't at a disadvantage to a Long ranged fighter by deffinition only if the shinobi that fights long ranged is in her range to begin with same with close and mid ranged. Another thing power isn't a deciding factor in everything. Jutsu that specialize in overwhelming power can be defeated by a jutsu that does not infact have a lot of power so long as the shinobi is more skilled in their jutsu craft and know how to use their techniques better then the other can use theirs.
     
         

  10. #35
    Senior Member Futur3Cha0s's Avatar
    Status
    Futur3Cha0s is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,069
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Temari vs. Anko

    Quote Originally Posted by lolitaninja View Post
    So you basing your decision on stats alone?! As I said before, stats mean nothing because then it would be like everything is predetermined with no room for imagination. Just because Anko has higher stats doesn't mean she automatically wins! It all boils down to what jutsus are used and to me, Temari's attacks seem stronger thatn Anko's. Anko's a close range fighter, giving her a major disadvantage against a long ranged fighter like Temari. I'm sure Temari would blow away any attacks Anko throws at her and if Anko tries to get too close, Temari would blow her away as well.
    not basing it on stats alone just the fact that anko is a better all around ninja. and if stats from the creator of the show doesn't matter then neither does the type of fighter someone is. furthermore, we haven't seen all of anko's abilities yet so to assume that temari would win is pure conjecture. whereas i have stats which are the only facts being presented in this argument, these facts show anko is better and thus she wins. is this guaranteed? no it is not because one can always imagine a situation where temari can win this battle. but not trying to imagine a situation and imagination aside, anko is the better ninja and so she wins.
     
         

  11. #36
    Senior Member Futur3Cha0s's Avatar
    Status
    Futur3Cha0s is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,069
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Temari vs. Anko

    and where is this stuff about anko being a close or mid-range fighter. i have never heard or read anything about that. just assuming that she is a certain type of fighter from the limited abilities that we have seen is a mistake. also, she wasn't in the close or mid-range party for the allied shinobi forces. she was in the infiltration and reconnaissance party that was supposed to find kabuto and investigate the akatsuki hideout (source:http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Infiltr...aissance_Party
    furthermore she was the captain of the team not yamato who was known for being the most skilled anbu at the time, as stated by tsunade when she said that he had the best anbu record which made the 3rd hokage trust him the most. if we do have to label anko as a certain type of fighter i'd say assassin or something like what zabuza was (not saying she is as good as zabuza just that she has similar abilities) as stealth is required for both assassination and infiltration.
     
         

  12. #37
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Posts
    11,275
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belongs to my Shishou
     



    Re: Temari vs. Anko

    Quote Originally Posted by Futur3Cha0s View Post
    and where is this stuff about anko being a close or mid-range fighter. i have never heard or read anything about that. just assuming that she is a certain type of fighter from the limited abilities that we have seen is a mistake. also, she wasn't in the close or mid-range party for the allied shinobi forces. she was in the infiltration and reconnaissance party that was supposed to find kabuto and investigate the akatsuki hideout (source:http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Infiltr...aissance_Party
    furthermore she was the captain of the team not yamato who was known for being the most skilled anbu at the time, as stated by tsunade when she said that he had the best anbu record which made the 3rd hokage trust him the most. if we do have to label anko as a certain type of fighter i'd say assassin or something like what zabuza was (not saying she is as good as zabuza just that she has similar abilities) as stealth is required for both assassination and infiltration.
    I agree with your saying of her being more of an assassin. However the unit she was in was more of an espionage unit as she was only to keep an eye on Kabuto and find out what he was doing, not to actually assassinate him. Also the reason most people (including myself) believe that Anko is a close and mid ranged fighter is for the fact of her abilities, demonstrated were all within that calibur. I'm not ruling out any possibilities that she could have long ranged ninjutsu only that the facts are her jutsu are close ranged and in a discussion like this where we can only be sure of certian things we can be sure that the techniques in her arsanol are close ranged and have been demonstrated to be main source of combat. Also if you read my other post you'll see that what range a fighter is doesn't automatically decide the battle
     
         

  13. #38
    Senior Member Futur3Cha0s's Avatar
    Status
    Futur3Cha0s is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,069
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Temari vs. Anko

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    I agree with your saying of her being more of an assassin. However the unit she was in was more of an espionage unit as she was only to keep an eye on Kabuto and find out what he was doing, not to actually assassinate him. Also the reason most people (including myself) believe that Anko is a close and mid ranged fighter is for the fact of her abilities, demonstrated were all within that calibur. I'm not ruling out any possibilities that she could have long ranged ninjutsu only that the facts are her jutsu are close ranged and in a discussion like this where we can only be sure of certian things we can be sure that the techniques in her arsanol are close ranged and have been demonstrated to be main source of combat. Also if you read my other post you'll see that what range a fighter is doesn't automatically decide the battle
    i know type of fighter doesnt decide outcome it is only a factor as you said. and im not saying she was supposed to assassinate him only that her skills of infiltration were more similar to an assassin than any other type of ninja. i looked up her jutsu too and it seems she can use the summoning jutsu. this would definitely help her out in a long ranged battle and would make temari focus on more than one enemy perhaps giving anko the opening she needs to get close.
     
         

  14. #39
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Posts
    11,275
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belongs to my Shishou
     



    Re: Temari vs. Anko

    Quote Originally Posted by Futur3Cha0s View Post
    i know type of fighter doesnt decide outcome it is only a factor as you said. and im not saying she was supposed to assassinate him only that her skills of infiltration were more similar to an assassin than any other type of ninja. i looked up her jutsu too and it seems she can use the summoning jutsu. this would definitely help her out in a long ranged battle and would make temari focus on more than one enemy perhaps giving anko the opening she needs to get close.
    I understand, stealth and espionage are more of an assassins game like you say. Most of her jutsu (seen) are based of the innitial summoning technique (the mutual death summoning a snake to kill both shinobi and the striking shadow snakes summon multiple snakes from hidden beneath the sleveevs) it can be assumed from her mastery of derived techniques that she's also proficient enough in the orriginal technique itslef to summon fairly large serpents like Manda (although he's dead he wasn't the only giant serpent).

    Good Night NB
     
         
    Last edited by Reborn; 07-20-2011 at 07:42 AM.

  15. #40
    Member
    Status
    lolitaninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Frisco
    Posts
    490
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Temari vs. Anko

    Quote Originally Posted by Guildmage View Post
    let's put it simple

    if it is on the forest i'm sure there are many bushes and trees... True temari can blow away the whole forest.... FROM THE MIDDLE OF THE TREE but not the part below that is stuck with roots...... as seen when she saved shikamaru from one of the sound 5

    what this tells us? simple that anko after feeling a little wind from temari she might be able to notice what her jutsu is about and most likely she will lie down in the floor, summon a group of snakes that will go without notice through the bushes and stuff and bite temari with poison xD just to put it simple......
    Even if Temari can blow down trees from the middle, they can still hit the ground. Unless Anko can somehow fly above the falling trees, then it would be difficult for her to escape. And don't just assume Temari is just going to stand idily as Anko sends her snakes up to her. As I said before, Temari is a keen strategist so she can sense when someone or something is trying to sneak up behind her. Also, you never explained how Anko would survive the wind attacks. She has not shown any defense for this. The attacks along with the wind trampled Tayuya so there is no reason it wouldn't do the same to Anko.
     
         

  16. #41
    Senior Member
    Status
    -Kimiko- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    I don't know o.o
    Posts
    1,207
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Temari vs. Anko

    ANKO!
     
         

  17. #42
    Member
    Status
    Princermb is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    261
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Temari vs. Anko

    This is a tough decision because we haven't seen Anko in battle for a while so we don't know if shes gotten better since pre shippuden. But for now, I'll go with Anko.
     
         

  18. #43
    Datte Bayo ! iKiddMars's Avatar
    Status
    iKiddMars is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    577
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Temari vs. Anko

    The Poll says it all. Honestly what does the village being weak have to do with the position and rank of a shinobi. The sand is weak because of military power and military power is based of numbers not skill. Plus we may have seen the sand alot but what do we really know about them thuswise.We know more about the cloud then them. iThink Temari would take this one. Anko may have more experiance but Nagato had more experiance then naruto and what happened. THINK please. Anko for sure will put up a fight but she is Ultimatly at a disadvantage. Unless she can get close enough and score some close range shots at temari which is most likely not to happen cause temari can attack and defend at the same time, She'll lose.
     
         

  19. #44
    Obito's Boss deidara senpai's Avatar
    Status
    deidara senpai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    afterlife and not coming back :(
    Posts
    4,396
    Post Thanks / Like
    if you think deidara wins or
    loses a match that we both
    disagree on, your wrong and
    ill easily prove you why you
    are i know this guy like the
    back of my hand
     

    Re: Temari vs. Anko

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    You call me and others out for what you call ignorant bias? Well I call you out for being disrespectful. Number one the purpose of threads like these are to argure respectivly over one's oppinions not to insult others by not sharing in your oppinion. Why would you post a thread with an option for people to discuss if you're only going to rudly bring down another for their oppinions. I don't agree with some of the logic others give, but I'm not going to insult their intelligence. Things like calling people ignorent or the don't have sense for choosing something over another thing or for flaws you see in logic is something that really urks me especially over little things like this that will never happen.

    Now for my arguement on subject. Anko bares the Curse seal of Heaven, a curse sealing technique that grants the person who bares it power lended to them by sealer. As shown it's not a technique that requires a perticular amount of training to master or any at all seeing as it activates upon will and lends power. The power demonstrated by Sasuke in both states was formiddable even during the earlyer arcs. Anko was also under the tootalage of Orochimaru and was remarked to be a naturally talented kunoichi due to his interest in her. She's proficient enough in the summoning technique, having masterd many techniques derived from the actual jutsu itself (Striking shadow snakes, mutual death). Also in the anime (and I know people have issues about somethings that aren't in the manga but I find both anime and mange reliable sources) she is capable in using fire release techniques (although one is shown). As for her experience she's been seen on plenty of missions, showing confidence in her abilities by her superiors and she was captain of an infultraition and reconnisence unit which assumes a degree of stalth prowess seeing as it's an espionage unit. Now people may say that my argument is based on assumptions and unseen ability but granted that the match up itself is unfair, not seeing to the fullest extent ones abilities due to lack of screen time, while seeing more of others for that exact fact. Based on what has been showed and observed around the series these assumptions have a likely hood of being true to some extent.

    Temari has long ranged ninjutsu and I believe that the range a person fights doesn't automatically decide the match if one shinobi fights long ranged and another fights close. If a shinobi manages to get their opponent within their range of jutsu that person has the advantage but I see Temari, being younger and less experienced would have trouble maintaining a distance from somebody who has more then likely faced opponents like her (long ranged that is). Also Temari's wind nature is weaker then Anko's fire nature (by genearl strength not neccisarily jutsu). Anko's fire technique(s) are mid-ranged as well from what has been seen so if anything Temari's wind may infact increase the flames size cause more harm to her. All of Temari's techniques are generally the same to. Large burst of wind generated by her fan that either blows you away or creates knife like winds, not much variety either.

    That is my argument for why I believe Anko to be a winner in this match up and I'd would appriciate respect for my views and I will do the same.
    i dont recall the fire techniques but besides that well said and i agree anko wins

    i remember after research she does that jutsu sasuke uses and burns oros upper left face correct
     
         
    Last edited by deidara senpai; 07-25-2011 at 05:50 AM. Reason: add on

  20. #45
    Banned
    Status
    KAPOOOO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hawk of Quraish
    Posts
    2,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Temari vs. Anko

    anko
     
         

  21. #46
    Uchiha Madara IS THE BEST Klubargutan's Avatar
    Status
    Klubargutan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    3,397
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Temari vs. Anko

    anko?...maybe
     
         

  22. #47
    Gilda's Avatar
    Status
    Gilda is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    No man's land
    Posts
    3,498
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Temari vs. Anko

    temari is stronger....think so but wind again water is stronger
     
         

  23. #48
    Datte Bayo ! iKiddMars's Avatar
    Status
    iKiddMars is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    577
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Temari vs. Anko

    Temari
     
         

  24. #49
    Disciple of Unorthodox Icelerate's Avatar
    Status
    Icelerate is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,093
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Disciple of Unorthodox
     

    Re: Temari vs. Anko

    Part 1 Temari has better feats than Anko so current Temari stomps. Putting a kage bodyguard against a special jounin is an unbalanced match up.
     
         

  25. #50
    stripper P3ĮÑ's Avatar
    Status
    P3ĮÑ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Helasposul
    Posts
    40,739
    Post Thanks / Like
    Know me broken, by my master.
    Teach thee on child of love
    hereafter. Into the flood
    again Same old trip it was
    back then So I made a big
    mistake, Try to see it once my
    way
     

    Re: Temari vs. Anko

    Temari uses the windcutter and pwns anko
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •