Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love the fact that the best
    character in Bakuman is based
    on Eiichiro Oda

Katsuyu

Katsuyu, the summoning of Tsunade, does it make her nearly invincible?

Abilities:
    - Katsuyu is able to spit acid which has been shown to be far more powerful than the acid of Mei, I think it is safe to assume that one hit from that would be a major setback to anyone
    - She is able to split itself to survive attacks
    - She is able to heal
    - She isnt exactly slow

She was ablr to heal most of the villagers in the invasion of Pain. She was able to survive the big ass Shinra Tensei and more than that she was able to protect most of the villagers from it. Only a small clone was able to survive the destructive chakra from the 9 tails (the one Naruto had for intel).

As Katsuyus power is also Tsunades power that means it takes an extremely powerful attack to defeat Tsunade (like Chibaku Tensei, perhaps Rasenshuriken, FTG, Madaras Space Time, TBB, Itachis Susanoo with the sword, extremely powerful Fuinjutsu) with other words a technique more powerful than that big ass Shinra Tensei

I made this so that people who underestimate Tsunade see that she is a force to be reckoned with and of course she still has her own techs and abilities.

Any thoughts?

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Katsuyu

Quote Originally Posted by Algalon View Post
    Katsuyu, the summoning of Tsunade, does it make her nearly invincible?

Abilities:
    - Katsuyu is able to spit acid which has been shown to be far more powerful than the acid of Mei, I think it is safe to assume that one hit from that would be a major setback to anyone
    - She is able to split itself to survive attacks
    - She is able to heal
    - She isnt exactly slow

She was ablr to heal most of the villagers in the invasion of Pain. She was able to survive the big ass Shinra Tensei and more than that she was able to protect most of the villagers from it. Only a small clone was able to survive the destructive chakra from the 9 tails (the one Naruto had for intel).

As Katsuyus power is also Tsunades power that means it takes an extremely powerful attack to defeat Tsunade (like Chibaku Tensei, perhaps Rasenshuriken, FTG, Madaras Space Time, TBB, Itachis Susanoo with the sword, extremely powerful Fuinjutsu) with other words a technique more powerful than that big ass Shinra Tensei

I made this so that people who underestimate Tsunade see that she is a force to be reckoned with and of course she still has her own techs and abilities.

Any thoughts?
    Not Katsuyu healed/protected the people, Tsunade did. She lent Katsuyu her chakra to save the people.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    on Eiichiro Oda

Quote Originally Posted by Sominus View Post
    Not Katsuyu healed/protected the people, Tsunade did. She lent Katsuyu her chakra to save the people.
    Katsuyu healed them nontheless even if with Tsunades chakra

Annihilator of NB ~Annihilator~'s Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I might talk about
    killing people, but that
    doesn't mean I do it."

Katsuyu is just Tsunade's assistant. The healing power is still from Tsunade. And about Naruto getting out of control of the nine tails, even I was like :woah: to see her survive.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I would say Tsunade is so underrated....... But during the war you will see Tsunade shine just in the same way mcgonagal shined after pwning snape in Harry Potter 7 part 2

overcome hatred with love ackeem1992's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i like katsuyu voice

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    on Eiichiro Oda

Quote Originally Posted by Guildmage View Post
    I would say Tsunade is so underrated....... But during the war you will see Tsunade shine just in the same way mcgonagal shined after pwning snape in Harry Potter 7 part 2
    i think Snape would have won that fight if he wanted and if other professors wouldnt show up (according to the book)

Status
    Jun 2009
    Konohagakure, Hidden Leaf Village, Fire Country
    Post Thanks / Like
    This girl is on Fire! <3

First, Katsuyu's not Tsunade's assistant she's her summon.

Second, @Alagon. I liked how you incorporate her abilities with Katsuyu. Well, it's logical as Jiraiya and Oro's powers are based on their summons.

I'm just curious of why Kishi didn't give the acid ability to Tsunade rather than Mei? It would be more fit for her to have 2KG's because she's a Senju & Uzumaki plus her summon.

It would be great if the splitting ability is equal to Tsunade's gengutsu ability.

Tsunade is aslo durable like Katsuyu as seen with the Sannin Fight. (Sozo Saize - Genesis of Rebirth).

I'm looking forward to see her fight. Kishi's holding her off for a epic fight, I think. :>

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i agree tsunade her self suriived a full shinrai tensei point blank and wanted to go all out before SM naruto came through

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    And that is exactly why I'm
    the King in this deck of
    cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsunade Senju View Post

Second, @Alagon. I liked how you incorporate her abilities with Katsuyu. Well, it's logical as Jiraiya and Oro's powers are based on their summons.

I'm just curious of why Kishi didn't give the acid ability to Tsunade rather than Mei? It would be more fit for her to have 2KG's because she's a Senju & Uzumaki plus her summon.

It would be great if the splitting ability is equal to Tsunade's gengutsu ability.

Tsunade is aslo durable like Katsuyu as seen with the Sannin Fight. (Sozo Saize - Genesis of Rebirth).

I'm looking forward to see her fight. Kishi's holding her off for a epic fight, I think. :>
    Same here.

I also think she is naturally durable due to being of Uzumaki Descent (by way of Mito Uzumaki).

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsunade Senju View Post

I 100% agree :worshippy:

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Algalon View Post
    i think Snape would have won that fight if he wanted and if other professors wouldnt show up (according to the book)
    well but anyways she shined for a while and that's the point I wanna get to =P
    and I STILL STRONGLY BELIEVE that Tsunade has a transformation just like Jman has SM and Oro has White Snake mode...... and i'm sure that it is not Genesis of Rebirth