Page 3 of 20 « First 123456713 ... Last»
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

okey here it goes prediction for the next manga!

we will definitely see NO naruto in battle. I'm kind of mad but at the same time amused that all of Jiraya's work has been helpin the Konoha shinobi a little bit. Also i Think Kakashi is up to something i think he starting to put the puzzle together already so when Demon Body resurrects everything is going to click for him.

Also the guy absorbing chakra Genmma figured out that he absorbs ninjutsu so they have decided to go attack directly 1-1 this is perfect time for Gai and Lee dynamic entry!

I think neiji and hinata are gonna fight genjutsu guy since they have byakugan, i never seen either of them been trapped in a genjutsu before since they can see the flow of chakra.

Yahiko body of Pein is the strongest one of all from what we have seen, it seems as he has telekinesis power, i don't think it's magnetic or electricity since he's been more just standing there making serious looks rather than doing hand motions

Konan, I think Konan will be dealing with holy shizzle i don't know this one, someone said the bug guy due to their similarities in attack, but i don't think bug guy will do it...i think sai is a better option...you know ink against paper hahahaha.

Danzou well at this point we can't conclude wether he's a bad one or a good one, we definetely can't say he with Akatsuki beacuse he dosn't want the "9 tail brat" to be there. Maybe he's planning a coupe de tat and wants to get Konoha when is weakest? or maybe he's just protecting it on a really non-subtle way

Also I don't think Naruto will be leaving Frog Mountain for a while for he still has to master the Frog Key scroll.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

since sum of kishin interviews has been right so far
    i want 2 know who these strong akasuki memebrs r
    taht r stroonger then kakuzu
    hidan
    deidra
    sasori a
    nd itachi ( no one is stronger the itachi)
    i could be wrong though

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I've fallen in love with Kakashi all over again he pwns

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Narutoftw View Post
    lol wat a ***.... jk jk
    yeah kakshi is deezed
    he was sotring hcakra the whole fight
    mabye chouji and other reinforcements can help him
    as he enters MS wolf mode

Master of Puppets Sasori of the red sands's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SAKumono26 View Post
    since sum of kishin interviews has been right so far
    i want 2 know who these strong akasuki memebrs r
    taht r stroonger then kakuzu
    hidan
    deidra
    sasori a
    nd itachi ( no one is stronger the itachi)
    i could be wrong though
    Maybe that interview just meant Pains six bodies, Up until that point the bodies had not been known at the time of that interview... but who knows.

Also Sasori could have beaten anyone who was susceptible to that poison of his, even hidan as an imortal would still have been paralyzed by it.

Anywho I really liked this chapter lightning clone was a cool idea, looked like it also shocked demon realm into partial paralysis since both god realm and him have the same vision they both should have been able to dodge that smack down.

Simplicity without a name Genox's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Narutoftw View Post
    :D Yeah, me 2 kind'a

But I think he suffers from a serious lack of
    Design Change! He's the same from the beginning(:

I like him, though!

Btw the new anime was great,
    There were lot's of new scenes that were not in the manga!

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasori of the red sands View Post
    Maybe that interview just meant Pains six bodies, Up until that point the bodies had not been known at the time of that interview... but who knows.

Also Sasori could have beaten anyone who was susceptible to that poison of his, even hidan as an imortal would still have been paralyzed by it.

Anywho I really liked this chapter lightning clone was a cool idea, looked like it also shocked demon realm into partial paralysis since both god realm and him have the same vision they both should have been able to dodge that smack down.
    the story has barley begun

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Lighting clone? that sounds awfully familiar? i rememeber i guess he expendaded the power of the clones...remember Itachi when he broke into Konoha and how he had an exploding clone....maybe got an idea from that since back then????????

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What is MS wolf mode?

I swear if you had killed kakashi kishi i prolly wouldnt ever read this manga again....for a cpl weeks but seriously I think pein will be forced to retreat yet revive all his forces and we will learn a lot about this telekenisis and his true power......but naruto will not be there until he leaves (prolly something dumb happens like he gets lost or is summoned somewhere way off) when he gets there they will ready for an assult but once they get there they find out he has a whole new level of power

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by henock View Post
    What is MS wolf mode?

I swear if you had killed kakashi kishi i prolly wouldnt ever read this manga again....for a cpl weeks but seriously I think pein will be forced to retreat yet revive all his forces and we will learn a lot about this telekenisis and his true power......but naruto will not be there until he leaves (prolly something dumb happens like he gets lost or is summoned somewhere way off) when he gets there they will ready for an assult but once they get there they find out he has a whole new level of power
    i am just using my imagination

Sixth Hokage of Konoha Naruto1217's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is a theologian above all
    else.

Awesome Chapter!

First off Damn good Chapter; can't wait for the next one.

Choji and his Dad were freakin BAD ASS, and Kakashi's lightning clone was really awesome; The next manga will be more of the same; more of Konoha fighting off Pain, but I think that the fight will start to turn to Pains favor b/c I still don't think we have see the full potential of the Rin'negan.

We may also find out what the hell Danzo's plan is and hopefully we'll get to see Tsunade beat the Holy Hell out of him.

Quote Originally Posted by henock View Post
    What is MS wolf mode?
    What the hell are you talkin about bro!?!?! I've never heard of that. They didn't mention it in the manga, and if they did please show me where you found it.

All I'm sayin is if it's real then show me where it is in the manga.

We kind of ran into the same thing with the whole "Flying Thunder God tech" and I hope we dont see it with this "MS wolf mode" thing.

It nothin against you bro, I just don't like rumors.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1217 View Post
    First off Damn good Chapter; can't wait for the next one.

Choji and his Dad were freakin BAD ASS, and Kakashi's lightning clone was really awesome; The next manga will be more of the same; more of Konoha fighting off Pain, but I think that the fight will start to turn to Pains favor b/c I still don't think we have see the full potential of the Rin'negan.

We may also find out what the hell Danzo's plan is and hopefully we'll get to see Tsunade beat the Holy Hell out of him.

What the hell are you talkin about bro!?!?! I've never heard of that. They didn't mention it in the manga, and if they did please show me where you found it.

All I'm sayin is if it's real then show me where it is in the manga.

We kind of ran into the same thing with the whole "Flying Thunder God tech" and I hope we dont see it with this "MS wolf mode" thing.

It nothin against you bro, I just don't like rumors.
    rember a chatper is not a novel
    this is only part of it
    and i made up that off ms thing is siad it was my imagination
    like thats what iam expecting like hermit mode

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i have been thimking this for a while..
    why does pain stab the enemy one time with the black rod or sword and then never use it?
    i thought about an i came up with this theory...
    once he stabs the enemy he has a connection with the enemy. like he knows what the enemy is going to do with chakra.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SuSaNo View Post
    why does pain stab the enemy one time with the black rod or sword and then never use it?
    once he stabs the enemy he has a connection with the enemy. like he knows what the enemy is going to do with chakra.
    REPs
    big time
    2 ya

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    else.

rember a chatper is not a novel
    this is only part of it
    and i made up that off ms thing is siad it was my imagination
    like thats what iam expecting like hermit mode
    Ok cool.

Just not a big fan of rumors is all.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

u r so confusing:confused: -
    I will take that as a compliment. Went right over ya, didn't it. I can't help it. Sometimes I amaze myself. Be careful. I just might use my confusion jutsu one more time. Confusing again you say. I know.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yup the optopsy revealed that there were chakra recivers all throughout Pein's body. They were black just like his rods. So assuming they're the same material I see no reason why he couln't sense the chakra in another's body. We also saw through the Pein/J-man fight that those rods can be used to manipulate another's chakra.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

REPs
    big time
    2 ya
    thanks
    when i saw this manga i saw how god realm was able to make kakashi go to him with his hands and move away from his attacks

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

thanks
    when i saw this manga i saw how god realm was able to make kakashi go to him with his hands and move away from his attacks
    we will all find out hopefully next week

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    else.

Quote Originally Posted by sandshark View Post
    Yup the optopsy revealed that there were chakra recivers all throughout Pein's body. They were black just like his rods. So assuming they're the same material I see no reason why he couln't sense the chakra in another's body. We also saw through the Pein/J-man fight that those rods can be used to manipulate another's chakra.
    I completely agree.

How are things man? I haven't talked to you for a while.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

we will all find out hopefully next week
    yeah
    Pains secret r revealing a bit

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

anyways this manga was surpsring
    they always r
    but gott a go 2 my orentaion
    peace out b back @ 10 p.m
    canadain time

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

I thought that that chapter was great. I love seeing Naruto cut down trees and what not, but this chapter was satisfying. It had action, but also plot, so it didn't feel like it ended too quickly.

1.) I don't think it's telekenisis per se, but rather a "chakra-kinesis" lack for better wording. He seems to be able to attract and push away using chakra. If it was telekenisis or magnetism, then I doubt that it would've pulled in Kakashi's lightening clone. It's also likely that there would've been attraction of non-targeted items such as surrounding rubble or what not.

2.) Kakashi isn't weak for having good chakra management as I think someone said. As he sees it Konoha is being invaded by at least Pein, which is at least 6 bodies. He also needs to save chakra for his ace in the hole, MS in addition to regular Sharingan.

2b.)I never really digged Chouji though, and I think that if one of the two Pein's realized to get out of the way, and they all share vision, then both bodies should've dodged. Albeit, it could've been a calculated risk if he thought he was going to take out Kakashi. I would've rather Neji combine with his uncle Hizashi (Hiashi or Hizashi, not sure) for some type of 256 chakra point destruction.

3.) Even if Naruto had returned, it's looking like Konoha is too strong to be taken on by Pein and Konan. I also have a feeling that Konan is going to die. It depends on how much she values her body. Pein has bodies that are expendable. She loves Pein as God, so maybe to her, her body is expendable for Pein. The only way she retreats is if she is directly told to do so by a Pein body; otherwise, she dies.

4.) Tsunade was very impressive this chapter. Summoning her slug to use her chakra to heal everyone in the village was most impressive. Even if she doesn't fight at all, her healing abilities make her one of the most invaluable resources Konoha has. I doubted her fighting abilities, and felt her healing value was limited by her being one person. Obviously she proved myself and others wrong. I don't care if she fights now.

5.) The Pein body that can absorb all Ninjutsu is demonstrating the power of the Rinnegan I presume. If that body can absorb all elemental ninjutsu, that's 5, which only the Rinnegan can master all 5. So that's at least one demonstration of the power of the Rinnegan.

Sorry, this post was long, so I hope the few good points aren't overshadowed by it's intensive reading list.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    5.) The Pein body that can absorb all Ninjutsu is demonstrating the power of the Rinnegan I presume. If that body can absorb all elemental ninjutsu, that's 5, which only the Rinnegan can master all 5. So that's at least one demonstration of the power of the Rinnegan.
    I wonder what would happen if Yamato was to fight him with his wood element? because its a bloodline trait pein might not be able to do anything about it.

the fusion ninja frog naruto the great sage's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i was sooooooooo scared when kakashi got stabbed