Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Killerbee & 9Tails Naruto vs Madara (Who would win?)

My First Thread! please be nice.
    I don't know if anyone else has created this kind of thread before, but here goes.
    I am just curious about what would happen if this was to happen.
    would like to know your opinions on the matter.
    I am a Killerbee fan, i think Killerbee & Naruto would win eventually, but i think Killerbee will die in battle while saving Naruto from Madara.
    what do you think would happen?

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Killerbee & 9Tails Naruto vs Madara (Who would win?)

We can't know, we don't know how strong they are...

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto and killerbee will both lose and lose there biiju but Naruto just like his mum will survive and bee will die and naruto will acquire the rinnegan and then beat madara then he will have to face kabuto.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Calm like a bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by SonNaruto View Post
    Naruto and killerbee will both lose and lose there biiju but Naruto just like his mum will survive and bee will die and naruto will acquire the rinnegan and then beat madara then he will have to face kabuto.
    You're wrong.

Naruto and B will have their Bijuu extracted and die. However, Tenten whom everybody assumed was the most useless character will activate her Rinnegan and seal the ten tails inside her becoming the new So6P. She will then use her new found powers to cease Madara's existence, then reincarnate Naruto inside of Sasuke and Sakuras child. Then the reincarnated Naruto will finally become Hokage.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto with his new powers combined with bee should be able to beat madara but they probably won't just for the show's sake.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    how are you today? :D

I wood like to remind all the members...be nice to him it's the first thread of him....would go with killer bee would win....

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara would slaughter them both still.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Please, could you guys go into detail about how the one would defeat the other, because it makes it difficult to argue or agree with your points.
    In my opinion, I would say that naruto and bee would win but barely, simply because if bee goes into 8 tails bijuu mode, madara would take ages to teleport him(as his teleportation jutsu takes longer to teleport things with a lot of mass) , and I bet bee could consistently attack him for a prolonged period of time - weakening him and forcing him to solidify.
    And with naruto's improved instantaneous speed, he could pull out a minato 2.0 (and bang madara when he solidifies)

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by qwertymanager View Post
    Please, could you guys go into detail about how the one would defeat the other, because it makes it difficult to argue or agree with your points.
    In my opinion, I would say that naruto and bee would win but barely, simply because if bee goes into 8 tails bijuu mode, madara would take ages to teleport him(as his teleportation jutsu takes longer to teleport things with a lot of mass) , and I bet bee could consistently attack him for a prolonged period of time - weakening him and forcing him to solidify.
    And with naruto's improved instantaneous speed, he could pull out a minato 2.0 (and bang madara when he solidifies)
    Where was it stated it takes longer to warp larger things? No where was that stated.

Bee can't hurt him if he can't touch him, Madara would simple warp Bee to his box dimension before he even transformed.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Phoenix View Post
    Where was it stated it takes longer to warp larger things? No where was that stated.

Bee can't hurt him if he can't touch him, Madara would simple warp Bee to his box dimension before he even transformed.
    I am not particularly sure myself about the mass stuff, but according to wikia, konan makes it apparent that "The amount of time needed to transport something is also increased by the size of the mass he intends to transport".

I would have looked it up, but I am posting from my blackberry, and am too lazy to go to the PC.
    Madara needs to touch Bee for to warp him, and considering Bee was able to catch up to the Minato's attack, and form a counter, I doubt he wouldn't be able to do that to madara when he solidifies.

What I was saying is that bee could copy what konan did, and barrage him with attacks and forcing him to solidify at some point.

Source: naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Space–Time_Migration