Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's awesome how the best
    character in Bakuman is based
    on Eiichiro Oda

Kage VS Kage

Read the new chap first:

Any thought on the Gaara, Onooki VS The Edo Kage?
    Do you think any other ally will join Gaara and Onooki or do you think they alone have a chance?
    What are your thought on big ass Muu and Onooki and Gaara and Gaaras father techs?
    also what are your thoughts/predictions on magnet release?

Last edited by Scarface; 07-07-2011 at 02:06 AM.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Kage VS Kage

If Gaara's dad had problems taking down the Shukaku, then he probably won't stand a chance against Gaara now. But then again, that Gold stuff could be a problem.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I wanna see the former Raikages black lightning in action :D

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

they will need help i reckon, the edo kages are STRONG :P but if it was 1v1 gaara vs his father, his father will lose no doubt but gaara's father's techniques are sweet :P...gold dust and magnet...******* funny :P, wat are they gonna have next...laser?(they prob have that already)

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The gold dust technque is Real good, Something relatable to iRon sand,

SageOfTheSixPaths RinneganNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KSM View Post
    they will need help i reckon, the edo kages are STRONG :P but if it was 1v1 gaara vs his father, his father will lose no doubt but gaara's father's techniques are sweet :P...gold dust and magnet...******* funny :P, wat are they gonna have next...laser?(they prob have that already)
    they have Laser already... Its Darui's Techinique its called like Laser Circus or something similar lol... Idk if its really Lasers but the name just says it all lolz:D

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

YAhp they have a laser already, Gold dust is real new to me.lol

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KSM View Post
    lol didn't Darui have a laser circus jutsu?

Nice Sig btw

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

in the recent manga i think naruto said that he wanted to join up with the others. the "others" could be gaara and oonoki. also, i hope that A (raikage) joins in the battle, now that would be epic

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

They have backup waiting for the signal, but those jutsu being thrown around by the past/present Kages are way too dangerous for them to get involved with at the moment. Clearly, there's a plan, and both Onooki and Gaara seem to know their predecessor better than they are known, so there's a definite advantage there. It doesn't look like Gaara is gonna pull any punches either, which should make for an awesome jutsu. Recall, part of fighting Edo Tensei is immobilizing them, so I wonder if Gaara is the key to this given there's still the Raikage and Mizukage zombies.

I'm also interested in this new gold release, or whatever it was called. It's kind of odd as there isn't gold everywhere and seems similar to the 3rd Kazekage's ability. I probably need to reread it.

Peace

Last edited by leafeater; 07-06-2011 at 04:40 PM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Seems like Gaara and Onoki have the aerial advantage in this fight which rules out 2nd Raikages attempts to hit them same with Mizukage.
    I think Temari would compliment Gaara and Tsuchikage's aerial prowess.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi Fang View Post
    Seems like Gaara and Onoki have the aerial advantage in this fight which rules out 2nd Raikages attempts to hit them same with Mizukage.
    I think Temari would compliment Gaara and Tsuchikage's aerial prowess.
    We don't know Mizukage's power and also if you do remember. Raikage got black lighting. Since it's lightning I am pretty sure it's more than just mid-range.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    We don't know Mizukage's power and also if you do remember. Raikage got black lighting. Since it's lightning I am pretty sure it's more than just mid-range.
    I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say that the Mizukages power is in water despite the current Mizukage being op when it comes to elements and KG's.
    I mean he is from the mist village and their specialty is water so im just saying what is he gonna do...splash water at gaara and onoki.

And for Raikage if he's anything like his son he will not have any real lightning jutsu except lightning armor.Maybe all he has is black lightning armor which would prove useless against a flying kage duo.

Jedi mind tricks anyone? Kyuubikiller's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

^^ Jiraiya is tall as hell lol Never noticed he was that tall.

I thought that chapter was pretty good. I like them getting more in dept to the bloodline limits, it seems like kishi is tying some of the loose ends people were so annoyingly crying about, so that's a relief. This showdown should be pretty sweet, but I wonder if Onooki and Gaara could take them by themselves, and further more I want to know what the Mizukage has in store, we know the least about him.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Anyone noticed the Mizukage kinda looks like dracula? Seriously,i always notice him first then the rest.I also think he will probably be water based but i can't see what it can do against sand.It will probably just make gaara's sand heavier, perhaps it could be harder to control.Then again we don't know what he can do yet.

I hope kishi takes his time with this battle, because it has epic written all over it and it could be potentially the best kage battle so far.We got water, lighting, sand and even earth/dust.... what else can we wish for.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

mizukage is suspicious...he killed muu....so it means that he is more than just water...i want to see him fight...

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Gara prolly has a new tech, ofc we are prolly gona see some flashbacks, when 4th Kaze loses he will say some stuff like proud of you etc.

doubt it will happen but would not mind seeing

3rd Raikage vs A
    2nd Mizu vs Mei

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

NOW the manga's starting to pick up again! I'm glad the focus is on someone other than Naruto and I've been waiting to see the showdown with Gaara vs. his dad for such a long time now. I'm just hoping for 3 things to happen: 1) 4th Kazekage displays some more badass moves 2) Temari and Kankuro join in the fight and 3) The siblings make peace with their dad (It would also be nice if their mother somehow appeared like Naruto's mother did before him). I know they'll win in the end. My only fear is that Naruto bursts onto the scene and steals the spotlight from them...THEN I'd be pissed.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lolitaninja View Post
    NOW the manga's starting to pick up again! I'm glad the focus is on someone other than Naruto and I've been waiting to see the showdown with Gaara vs. his dad for such a long time now. I'm just hoping for 3 things to happen: 1) 4th Kazekage displays some more badass moves 2) Temari and Kankuro join in the fight and 3) The siblings make peace with their dad (It would also be nice if their mother somehow appeared like Naruto's mother did before him). I know they'll win in the end. My only fear is that Naruto bursts onto the scene and steals the spotlight from them...THEN I'd be pissed.
    true, as much as i want to see everybody get Rasengan'd to death .
    It would be best if Naruto shows up after the fight and maybe shoots the Stuff with Gara.

I don't think Naruto series needs a when in doubt call chuck to do a Chuck Norris Roundhouse kick No jutsu

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oonoki's definitely going to die.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!

For this fight I believe Gaara and Oonoki are a bit over their heads. Oonoki taking on the man who created Dust Release and taught him Dust Release we are bound to see more techs that are involved with it. As seen multiple times Gaara's sand keeps getting canceled by his fathers gold. So Gaara might have bitten off too much and the then there are the other two Edo Kage's that are just standing there. They may end up being the ones to fight off the "reinforcements" of Gaara and Oonoki.

Watch Killer Bee and Naruto show up Naruto takes out the Mizukage, Bee takes on the Raikage. Then Bee and Naruto try to interfere with Gaara's and Oonoki's fight but are demanded not to because these are personal fights between them. Thus permitting us to see more techs from Gaara, 4th Kazekage, Oonoki, and Muu.

I agree with Bishamon that Oonoki just might die in this fight due to his age being a problem as well as seen many times his back pops lol

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there

Im looking forward to the muzikage as he killed the tusikage and we know how powerful dust element is.

Also the current raikage wasn't happpy to hear his father is in the battle, he wanted to get into the battke to stop them personally.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Some thoughts...

1a.) Why do people think that Naruto and Bee are going to show up, Naruto PTSD, lol? :D They're busy hunting down the white Zetsus, and the way Kishi's writing the manga, he's compartmentalizing everything, so I think they'll not be written in way to interfere. They're also sealing Edo Tensei's along the way, so they're kind of busy, and really this is Naruto's training.

1b.) Unless he has his TBB Rasengan complete and knows it won't blow everyone, including his friends up, I think he's best used in his current capacity with Bee overseeing him, which would be harder for Bee in a fight against the Kages because he have to focus too much on them due to their deadliness.

2.) I figure only the shown reinforcements waiting for the signal are going to make an appearance, and only notably the sand siblings but maybe a couple from another village like the Ao of the Mist or nins from the Cloud, but that seems less likely to me unless Kishi has plot for them that I don't know.

3.) This fight is dangerous, especially considering it's just begun and only opening jutsu were used. If it wasn't a desert, the place is going to be obliterated when this is over. As it is, even the desert is taking a hit from those dust release jutsu, and they were just openings. Thus, reinforcements have to be carefully timed to avoid injuries and casualties, just as Shikaku said when sage mode Naruto fought Nagato, that sometimes the best team work is staying out of the way because they're on another level.

Peace