This user has no status.

Re: Current Naruto vs. Itachi

I don't know.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto wins (not decisively, its a close fight), and sage mode is a better choice than kyuubi mode. it offers protection against regular genjutsu, and lasts longer than kyuubi mode (as long as naruto doesnt use big attacks like rasenshuriken), which he needs to outlast susanoo. also, with it naruto can sense chakra extremely well, he probably wouldnt even half to look at itachi to know where he is, so he could fight without looking at him and avoid tsukuyomi in that way. the question is, is he as fast in sage mode as he is in kyuubi mode, because if not he would have a hard time dealing with amaterasu... although he could make shadow clones to take the hit for him.

also, kyuubi mode definitely isnt strong enough to penetrate susanoo, if kirin wasnt enough, and yes danzo managed to do it but he managed to move the shield out of the way using suction

Last edited by Captain Shodai; 07-04-2011 at 09:18 PM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
    There is no proof that Sasuke will have the susanoo with Yata's mirror in the manga, noob. Just because he has itachi's eyes does'nt mean this automatically, he has EMS and no one knows 100 % what powers that gives so you fail.
    well there is a bit of proof "i can feel itachis power flowing thru me" just by sasuke saying he can feel something from itachi...i think its more than likely we will see something inherited from itachi to sasuke...i highly agree that his susanoo will be upgraded with itachi's specs....no use of those items going to waste lol but...im only about 89% sure of this x)

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by griems View Post
    Gotta love how you make it sound like those are actually facts

Will he be able to dodge everything? REALLY?

Wont Itachi be able to hit Naruto with Amaterasu? REALLY?

Itachi's intelligence is way beyond Naruto, his strategic planning (as proven in the manga plenty of times) is also way beyond Naruto - do you really think someone as talented as Itachi wouldn't be able to figure out how to counter Naruto's superior speed? Someone who's literally planned things out years in advance.

I will admit Naruto has a chance of winning if he would in some way outsmart Itachi and get past Susano+Yata's Mirror but that's highly doubtful. Also to the person claiming Rasenshuriken would beat Yata's Mirror that wouldn't happen seeing as how it can change its own characteristics depending on the characteristics of the attack it receives, making the technique ineffective so really there's no way Naruto would penetrate it.

Also if Naruto makes clones and they get destroyed by the Sword of Totsuka wouldn't they get sealed and thus Naruto won't be getting that chakra back or am I going too far with that? :confused:

Anyway I'd give the match to Itachi.
    Raikage was able to dodge amaterasu and Sasuke has a better control of amaterasu than Itachi and Itachi never was shown to have a great control of amaterasu, so I would assume Naruto has this one on Itachi. And as I said the powerful amaterasu was sealed real easy by Jiraya, and we dont know how much Naruto knows about amaterasu.

Naruto is not smart in the sense to be a Hokage or even a chunnin, but he has demonstrated the ability to beat any one on one, even if he dont have all his powers. He beat Neji without the kyuubi ( using kage bunshin) and he beat Pain (using kage bunshin too). Itachi is smarter overall than Naruto, but not necessarily in one on one combat.

Rasen shuriken would beat anything, remember is not only the wind element is the combination of chakra and elements( and maybe sage chakra and kyuubi chakra now). Naruto is the only one who has done it. And even if he cant get through it how long can Itachi sustain susanoo.

As I said Itachi is the greatest genjutsu ninja, and can beat Naruto that way but if that fails Naruto would beat him

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi still can react to Naruto like nothing. Itachi has the Sharingan, that covers the possibility of him even getting "speedblitzed", and by the way Genjutsu eats Naruto for breakfast, he has no affective counters.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

also, itachi reaction speed matches a lightning

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalMonster View Post
    Itachi still can react to Naruto like nothing. Itachi has the Sharingan, that covers the possibility of him even getting "speedblitzed", and by the way Genjutsu eats Naruto for breakfast, he has no affective counters.
    In a reply above, captain Shodai gave a good way that Naruto can beat genjutsu. In either sage or kyuubi mode Naruto doesnt need to open his eyes, he can sense the person.

And about speedblitzed, remember Sasuke vs Lee. Even if he can see the movement, if the person is too fast the sharingan user cant do much about it.

Itachi is one of my favorite characters and I am not saying that Itachi can not beat Naruto because it is not true , but Naruto is in a point that he surpassed Itachi. If Itachi was that strong why wasnt he able to beat Madara ( without rinnegan and the tailed beasts chakra)

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaKamui View Post
    In a reply above, captain Shodai gave a good way that Naruto can beat genjutsu. In either sage or kyuubi mode Naruto doesnt need to open his eyes, he can sense the person.
    if he doesn't open his eyes,this fight will end in less than a minute. Amaterasu,katon,taijustu,susanoo will fry naruto.

And about speedblitzed, remember Sasuke vs Lee. Even if he can see the movement, if the person is too fast the sharingan user cant do much about it.
    don't forget that sasuke was a still rookie in sharingan usage at that moment.remember when he fought gaara during the chunin exam?lee was suprised that sasuke was able to emulate his speed which takes months to do it and sasuke did it in like 3 days if i'm not mistaken.

Itachi is one of my favorite characters and I am not saying that Itachi can not beat Naruto because it is not true , but Naruto is in a point that he surpassed Itachi. If Itachi was that strong why wasnt he able to beat Madara ( without rinnegan and the tailed beasts chakra)
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/404/16 thanks to itachi's death,madara can finally 'moves' now

EDIT: you might wanna complaint that itachi needs 'months' to copy movements (regarding what i said),

watch kakashi's fights

Last edited by DigitalMonster; 07-05-2011 at 03:42 AM.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto in either of his modes would win. sage mode would win and his kyuubi chakra mode would win.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi was strong but naruto could beat him even in sage mode only.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe we are all living in our
    Lost and forgotten dreams

Naruto losing would make him fighting madara pointless in the fact that madara can do the exact same things itatchi can(except for level on genjutsu) but more sense he understands the sharingan in a whole other level.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostdreams View Post
    Naruto losing would make him fighting madara pointless in the fact that madara can do the exact same things itatchi can(except for level on genjutsu) but more sense he understands the sharingan in a whole other level.
    That is the whole point, if Naruto can not beat Itachi why would he beat Madara. The whole Naruto series is about new Ninjas surpassing the previous ones.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

if he doesn't open his eyes,this fight will end in less than a minute. Amaterasu,katon,taijustu,susanoo will fry naruto.

don't forget that sasuke was a still rookie in sharingan usage at that moment.remember when he fought gaara during the chunin exam?lee was suprised that sasuke was able to emulate his speed which takes months to do it and sasuke did it in like 3 days if i'm not mistaken.

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/404/16 thanks to itachi's death,madara can finally 'moves' now

EDIT: you might wanna complaint that itachi needs 'months' to copy movements (regarding what i said),

watch kakashi's fights
    Check ch. 535 page 6. Naruto is in sage mode. He is able to see(sense) the person while in sage mode and to see(sense their movements), so Naruto doesnt need to open his eyes. Check also ch. 541 page 4, Naruto in kyuubi mode has an even clearer sense of everything around him.

Yes, sasuke is fast or probably the Uchihas, but he was not able to keep up, Lee was a rookie too. The "weakness" of the sharingan as Lee said was that even though Sasuke was able to see his movement Sasule was not able to match speed. The same in a fight of a sharingan user against Naruto. The Sharingan user needs to be able to have some speed to be able to counter or avoid the attack. Itachi is probably fast but not to match the fastest person in the Naruto world not even with training.

As I said Itachi is one of my favorite characters, but Naruto surpassed him. I dont think there is a Ninja that was dead that was not surpassed already by someone. (only so6p)

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Check ch. 535 page 6. Naruto is in sage mode. He is able to see(sense) the person while in sage mode and to see(sense their movements), so Naruto doesnt need to open his eyes. Check also ch. 541 page 4, Naruto in kyuubi mode has an even clearer sense of everything around him.
    . are you actually telling me that naruto can even fight madara without opening his eyes?

Yes, sasuke is fast or probably the Uchihas, but he was not able to keep up, Lee was a rookie too. The "weakness" of the sharingan as Lee said was that even though Sasuke was able to see his movement Sasule was not able to match speed. The same in a fight of a sharingan user against Naruto. The Sharingan user needs to be able to have some speed to be able to counter or avoid the attack. Itachi is probably fast but not to match the fastest person in the Naruto world not even with training.
    the 3rd databook gives full points for itachi's speed (5/5)

As I said Itachi is one of my favorite characters, but Naruto surpassed him. I dont think there is a Ninja that was dead that was not surpassed already by someone. (only so6p)
    yup,sakura can surpasses everyone too.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

. are you actually telling me that naruto can even fight madara without opening his eyes?

the 3rd databook gives full points for itachi's speed (5/5)

yup,sakura can surpasses everyone too.

I am saying that Naruto has a way to fight Itachi without falling for a genjutsu. The data book can say that itachi's speed is 5 out of 5, but he is not faster or even close to Naruto's speed.

Sakura is probably going to surpass tsunade. B surpassing A, Chouji surpassing his father. Each new generation gets stronger than the previous one.

Great points see you in another thread.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    SWAGG to the MAX!

I think Naruto would win.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I am saying that Naruto has a way to fight Itachi without falling for a genjutsu. The data book can say that itachi's speed is 5 out of 5, but he is not faster or even close to Naruto's speed.

Sakura is probably going to surpass tsunade. B surpassing A, Chouji surpassing his father. Each new generation gets stronger than the previous one.

Great points see you in another thread.
    wait...since when did itachi become so fast??? O.o i know his hand seals are top notch, but in terms of movement...when did he move so fast? lol

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i would say naruto with the kyuubi power he cant get trap with genjutsu, and ametasura would be useless. idk if his new rasengan can destroy susano

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Appreciating sarcasm.

He beat Neji without the kyuubi ( using kage bunshin) and he beat Pain (using kage bunshin too). Itachi is smarter overall than Naruto, but not necessarily in one on one combat.
    I stopped reading there

1. without the kyuubi Neji won.
    2. without the kyuubi Pain won.

I know facts like this are hard to accept but... ya know.. um.. find a way?

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    getting really baked.

clearly naruto , he surpassed itachi after he mastered sage mode. everyone forgets itachi was scared of jiraiya .

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

^^Nope......itachi was never scared of jiraiya.....he just didnt wanted to get into trouble. Its confirmed by kisame that itachi was on same level as jiraiya.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

^^Nope......itachi was never scared of jiraiya.....he just didnt wanted to get into trouble. Its confirmed by kisame that itachi was on same level as jiraiya.
    Well thats complete BS, of course he was afraid of fighting jyraiya. Kisame saying they were on the same level? wouldn't that mean the fight could go either way? Also Itachi was keeping his fighting to the minimal, the poor sod was on a schedule, and he could not afford to go spamming MS techs like sasuke did! Furthermore how did Kisame knew jyraiya's true power? I don't remember seing anything like that in the manga (serious question not doubting what you claim)...
    Although you could say that itachi simply did not fight Jiraiya because it would put Naruto and the leaf in a worrse position!
    Itachi was not stupid enough to not fear Jyraiya, who it can be argued was the strongest of the sannin, at least thats my opinion.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ding ding dong

Quote Originally Posted by Animeisalive View Post
    wait...since when did itachi become so fast??? O.o i know his hand seals are top notch, but in terms of movement...when did he move so fast? lol
    If you watched when he fought Sasuke.. He many times like ''teleported'' close to Sasuke and he activated Susano'o really fast when Sasuke did Kirin and Black Zetsu said that lightning speed is faster than sound that, so it's impossible to dodge.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ashura <3

Itachi

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto winz