Page 2 of 7 « First 123456 ... Last»
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so done, yet I continue
    on.

Re: Itachi vs. Minato

Quote Originally Posted by Algalon View Post
    Susanoo ... comes with the ultimate attack, it is an embodiment of a god but there is a huge downside - it eats your life away (read the databook)
    Ok yeah because of this I'm going to say Minato. Susanoo is strong while it lasts, but eventually Itachi will wear out, and I'm pretty sure Minato will be able to survive till then, so he'll be able to attack Itachi then. Yeah Itachi has a lot of genjutsu but I think Minato would be able to break out of them. Also, like someone else said before we still don't know that much about what Minato can do other than FGT and few other techs/seals, so he probably has more stuff up his sleeve than we're aware of.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    IAmKing

Itachi would probably win, he was the genjustu master and would probably have Minato in it before he would even notice it. Minato could teleport to him but he lacks offense to break Susanoo and I'm sure he could be able to predict Minato's spots like Bee did.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

O.o Minato would win ..

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love the fact that the best
    character in Bakuman is based
    on Eiichiro Oda

just my thoughts dont flame me:

doesent FTG move your chakra -> moving is some sort of disturbance -> doesent that cancle a Genjutsu?

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

People are forgetting a knucklehead like Raikage (A') was able to figure out Minato's weakness using Flying-Thunder God. With Itachi's base Sharingan he'll analyze Minato's moves and after you've found his technique, the fight becomes much easier for Itachi.

People are underestimating Susano'o, yet don't realise it's legendary items alone would defeat Itachi.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    on Eiichiro Oda

Quote Originally Posted by Supa View Post
    People are underestimating Susano'o, yet don't realise it's legendary items alone would defeat Itachi.
    that makes much sense ... sarcasm

but Raikage still failed to make use of that ''weakness'' and he would be about only one who actually could come close to use that ''weakness'' because of his speed but even he cant move
    instantaneous

and I am the last one to underestimate the Susanoo Ive always supported Itachi (2.) being in the top 3 together with Minato (1.) and Nagato (3.) (Madara Sasuke and Naruto excluded)

on tsukuyomi matter: didnt Sasuke fail putting Raikage under one because he was to fast to see him the same as he was to fast for Amaterasu?

Last edited by Algalon; 07-02-2011 at 04:27 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

that makes much sense ... sarcasm

but Raikage still failed to make use of that ''weakness'' and he would be about only one who actually could come close to use that ''weakness'' because of his speed but even he cant move instantaneous

on tsukuyomi matter: didnt Sasuke fail putting Raikage under one because he was to fast to see him the same as he was to fast for Amaterasu?
    That's because Minato ran away and tried using B' as hostage, before B' owned him having a knife

Itachi would figure out Minato's weakness through one move (Sharingan).

Minato is overrated, and Tsukuyomi can get'r done.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    on Eiichiro Oda

Quote Originally Posted by Supa View Post
    That's because Minato ran away and tried using B' as hostage, before B' owned him having a knife
    you do realise that Bee couldnt have stabbed him right? he would just teleport to another seal

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you do realise that Bee couldnt have stabbed him right? he would just teleport to another seal
    A' would have known which seal it was and pwnd him

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

just to note, we have no idea how powerful minato really was. we have seen a few jutsu and assumed that that is the best he has. lets not forget that minato was skilled in using seals so we can assume that he had something that could match itachi's susanoo. bottom line, we know pretty much all of itachi's jutsus but none of minato's so u really cant compare them. however you can make some assumptions about how it would end. minato was able to fight on par with madara. itachi met madara eight years later and knew how big of a threat he was to the leaf and didn't kill him, so we can assume that he was no match for madara since itachi was all about protecting the village and didn't act. also, madara is the strongest uchiha in history and in his prime he was defeated by the first hokage. the first hokage and the fourth hokage are both dead and in an interview kishi said that the fourth hokage is the strongest dead ninja. that means minato>hashirama>madara>itachi, end of story

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Futur3Cha0s View Post
    just to note, we have no idea how powerful minato really was. we have seen a few jutsu and assumed that that is the best he has. lets not forget that minato was skilled in using seals so we can assume that he had something that could match itachi's susanoo. bottom line, we know pretty much all of itachi's jutsus but none of minato's so u really cant compare them. however you can make some assumptions about how it would end. minato was able to fight on par with madara. itachi met madara eight years later and knew how big of a threat he was to the leaf and didn't kill him, so we can assume that he was no match for madara since itachi was all about protecting the village and didn't act. also, madara is the strongest uchiha in history and in his prime he was defeated by the first hokage. the first hokage and the fourth hokage are both dead and in an interview kishi said that the fourth hokage is the strongest dead ninja. that means minato>hashirama>madara>itachi, end of story
    You are seriously saying Minato is better than the SO6P? The father of the most gifted clans alive Uchiha, Senju, Hyuga, Uzumaki???

Dude, Hashirama is more skilled than Minato, hell Tobirama is Minato's father (Theory).

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    IAmKing

I think it's kinda pointless at times to mention what Kish says as of who is stronger and whatever else because it has been seen countless times, he contradicts himself in order support his storyline.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

im just pointing out what kishi says. and i agree that the so6p is stronger so if kishi was being serious that would be a big hint that the so6p is still alive wouldn't it? either that or kishi didn't count the so6p as being in the discussion

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

im just pointing out what kishi says. and i agree that the so6p is stronger so if kishi was being serious that would be a big hint that the so6p is still alive wouldn't it? either that or kishi didn't count the so6p as being in the discussion
    If Rikudo never existed, then Jubi never existed, meaning the Chakra Monsters (Bijou) never existed, meaning the story would be stupid...

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Minato to fast for Itachi

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

oh and Supa, your timeline is way off. there is no way that tobirama is minato's dad. when he died the 3rd was like in his twenties and had yet to have jiraiya as a student. so the 3rd had to grow older and then jiraiya had to grow older and then minato was born. if minato was tobirama's son he would have to have been around the same age as jiraiya, which he isn't

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll get on NB when I can.

Minato FTW.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

im not saying the he didn't exist, im just saying that he is either still alive, or way too strong to be in the same discussion as all of the other ninja so kishi didnt count him

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    on Eiichiro Oda

jhe could have ment out of those characters that are most important to the story like from Senju and Uchiha clan on or he could have just left out the SO6P because it would have been clear that he was the strongest why even count him

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

oh and Supa, your timeline is way off. there is no way that tobirama is minato's dad. when he died the 3rd was like in his twenties and had yet to have jiraiya as a student. so the 3rd had to grow older and then jiraiya had to grow older and then minato was born. if minato was tobirama's son he would have to have been around the same age as jiraiya, which he isn't
    Great point, but they are so much alike I would not doubt they were father and son, or at least brothers.

likes uchiha
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Minato wins. Itachi is no match for a BAMF like Minato.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeaa...NO

Minato would win

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

kushina uzamaki is related to the senju's not minato

as for the fight between a and minato, minato ftg 2 b put a knife to his neck and said if u stab me youll die then telled probabbly 2 his house or seals in his villiage or something

minato would easily beat itiachi imo i mean he foiled madara's plans and madara is/was way more powerful than itachi i mean alls minato would have 2 do 2 get rid of susanno would be to take it in the space time barrier or something

likes uchiha
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalMonster View Post
    Itachi reaction's speed matched Kirin. and minato's speed is nowhere near lightning. Susanoo rapes stomps
    LMFAO at him reacting to real lightning when he couldn't even dodge some rigged shuriken and a fodder katon from Sasuke. He knew what Sasuke was about to do, since....well...Sasuke spent like five minutes explaining what he was about to do. lol.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

LMFAO at him reacting to real lightning when he couldn't even dodge some rigged shuriken and a fodder katon from Sasuke
    Its not like he didnt see through these attacks, his body just couldnt keep up with them. I remind you that he was on verge od death then and addidionaly he had just used Tsukiyomi.

Page 2 of 7 « First 123456 ... Last»