View Poll Results: Will kishi kill off kakashi?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

7 17.50%
  • no

33 82.50%
    Sage106

Will Kishi kill of Kakashi

From what im reading in the manga i swear kishi is planning to kill off kakashi. Kakashi is taking on Pain by himself while naruto haws no idea whats going on , Tsunade is helping the injured. So basicalyy its Pain vs Kakashi. I dont know how much longer he can hold on.

I will be so mad if kishi kills of kakashi, he's the one person who's off limits for me. I'd rather have anyone else die but not kakashi. seems kishi likes killing off the coool guys , first jiraiya then itachi it better not be kakashi next.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing but a specter...I'll
    be around.^^

i hope not
    kakashi is my fav character

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kishi would better kill sasuke then kakashi... still I liked Itachi and Jiraya a lot more then kakashi

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

no

he won't....naruto couldn't save jirayia or asuma or the 3rd cause he wasn't there....but now..he will save kakashi.....it's exactly like DBZ.....remember?when vegita and nappa came ....all the good guy were fighting against those 2 and that was just to win time so that songoku could finish his training and come to the earth stronger to beat them.....that 's happening here too....everyone waits for the stronger naruto to come and save them...until that time they will fight for winning some time

Sage106

Quote Originally Posted by Ady View Post
    he won't....naruto couldn't save jirayia or asuma or the 3rd cause he wasn't there....but now..he will save kakashi.....it's exactly like DBZ.....remember?when vegita and nappa came ....all the good guy were fighting against those 2 and that was just to win time so that songoku could finish his training and come to the earth stronger to beat them.....that 's happening here too....everyone waits for the stronger naruto to come and save them...until that time they will fight for winning some time
    naruto aint comin cuz danzu killed the messenger frog so naruto has no idea whats going on

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing but a specter...I'll
    be around.^^

true dat

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

maybe might guy and lee may help out kakashi. been while since we seen them fight. naruto will probrobly be training 4 a naother few mangas before he comes back to fight pein. don't count kakashi out he knows over a thousand jutsus plus he is smart enough to come up with a plan. he is the offspring of the white fang after all who was on par with a sanin. kakashis still full of surprises.

Save Your World... soaddragonx1's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm just hoping he doesn't kill him, Kakashi is just to important of a character to the manga to die, plus if Kishi were to kill off any major characters I would think it would be like a side character.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage106 View Post
    From what im reading in the manga i swear kishi is planning to kill off kakashi. Kakashi is taking on Pain by himself while naruto haws no idea whats going on , Tsunade is helping the injured. So basicalyy its Pain vs Kakashi. I dont know how much longer he can hold on.

I will be so mad if kishi kills of kakashi, he's the one person who's off limits for me. I'd rather have anyone else die but not kakashi. seems kishi likes killing off the coool guys , first jiraiya then itachi it better not be kakashi next.
    if kishi kills kakashi like asuma i swear hes the one whos gona die:mad:

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

kakashi lives... barely

kishi wont have kakashi killed by pein. i think after the end of the chapter it said will naruto come back in time ? and the title for the next chapter is kakashi's hope. i think that kinda foreshadows that naruto will return in time but that kakshi will be takin a serious beating until he shows up.

Save Your World... soaddragonx1's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by minato4th View Post
    kishi wont have kakashi killed by pein. i think after the end of the chapter it said will naruto come back in time ? and the title for the next chapter is kakashi's hope. i think that kinda foreshadows that naruto will return in time but that kakshi will be takin a serious beating until he shows up.
    You're right so there is hope that he still has a good fighting opportunity, I'm just hoping naruto gets there in time.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

NOOOOO.

Kakashi cant die hes protected by his own awesomeness.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Narutoftw View Post
    NOOOOO.

Kakashi cant die hes protected by his own awesomeness.
    rofl

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto aint comin cuz danzu killed the messenger frog so naruto has no idea whats going on
    and than why it's there a question ,on the last manga page,can naruto make it back?he will come i'm sure of it...cause he finished his training there ...he has no more bussines in that mountain

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If kishi kills kakashi the series will just go way downhill, i think naruto would be more upset about kakashis death than even jiraiyas.

Pein can eat ninjutsu and do many cool things, but last i checked madara is giving pein commands, meaning the rinnegan might not be "all that" or that there are some methods of keeping him under check, im pretty sure pein cant dodge or eat kakashis mangekyou black hole, and if pein can, damn, as kakashi would say "what a guy"

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

blasphemy

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Maybe, was the next chapter called Kakashi's hope. You maybe right dude. But personally, i dont want him die.