Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Danzou Is Not With Akatsuki

I brought this topic up to adress what many people have been saying about Danzou being a part of Akatsuki because he killed a frog that was going to send a message to Naruto, etc.

That actually proves Danzou ISN'T with Akatsuki. If he were on Pein's side, why would he stop the frog that was going to get Naruto, when Pein is trying to find Naruto? Therefore, it obviously doesn't make sense for him to be with Akatsuki.

However, there is a different possibility. Let's go over the facts.

1. Danzou is angry with the village for choosing Sarutobi over him for the 3rd hokage position.

2. We were pretty sure before now that Danzou is evil.

3. If Naruto isn't brought back, the village will most likely fall to Pein.

Therefore, Danzou wants Konoha to be destroyed.

Danzou wants to get revenge on the village for choosing Sarutobi over him for the 3rd hokage position, and this is the perfect opportunity to make adamant the destruction of Konoha.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Let's also prove that Danzou isn't Madara's brother... that's another theory that pisses me off.

THE GUY IS NOTHING BUT A USELESS SACK OF SHIT

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What about the many theories saying that Danzo's actually Aizen?

Im Luke,The Bloody.. Mangenkyou Maoh's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

and... how danzo gonna take that village from pein?
    and i think pein gonna kill him or interrogate him... by asking, WHERE IS THE BIJUU?

Im simply better than you <3 Pesh <3's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Danzou wants Konoha to be destroyed.

Danzou wants to get revenge on the village for choosing Sarutobi over him for the 3rd hokage position, and this is the perfect opportunity to make adamant the destruction of Konoha.
    i actually loled at that.
    even if he had a grudge aginst konoha he's still a part of it and he killed the frog to SAVE KONOHA'S WEAPON

Im Luke,The Bloody.. Mangenkyou Maoh's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Konoha's weapon?

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BishamonSama View Post
    I brought this topic up to adress what many people have been saying about Danzou being a part of Akatsuki because he killed a frog that was going to send a message to Naruto, etc.

That actually proves Danzou ISN'T with Akatsuki. If he were on Pein's side, why would he stop the frog that was going to get Naruto, when Pein is trying to find Naruto? Therefore, it obviously doesn't make sense for him to be with Akatsuki.

1. Danzou is angry with the village for choosing Sarutobi over him for the 3rd hokage position.

hehe sorry i said danzou is working with akakstuki

it would b a twist if he is working with kabuto
    and the kabuto takes root 2 sound village and boost their power

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

danzou is evil, he kill the frog, al right, to save naruto from pein, but then he says that the nine tails is out of the way, just like saying that now, no one can stop him, he's gona take the chance to destroy konoha, now that pein is on the line

Im simply better than you <3 Pesh <3's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangenkyou Maoh View Post
    and... how danzo gonna take that village from pein?
    and i think pein gonna kill him or interrogate him... by asking, WHERE IS THE BIJUU?
    konoha's weapon=kyuubi=naruto

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BishamonSama View Post

umm 1 question what if that was madaras plan and hes using danzou

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing but a specter...I'll
    be around.^^

yeah thats wat i want to know

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SAKumono26 View Post
    hehe sorry i said danzou is working with akakstuki

it would b a twist if he is working with kabuto
    and the kabuto takes root 2 sound village and boost their power
    You may be onto something here, because in some other thread I just saw, twisted speculated that a sound ninja could potentially turn the tables against Pein.. and Kabuto is a sound ninja, even though he has no reason to come to Konoha... BUT if he were coming to help Danzou take over than yeah..

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sasuke123uchiha View Post
    i actually loled at that.
    even if he had a grudge aginst konoha he's still a part of it and he killed the frog to SAVE KONOHA'S WEAPON
    He didn't kill the frog to save Naruto, for sure, especially in regards to what he said afterwards about Naruto "No longer being in the way"
    Quote Originally Posted by 6thKage View Post
    danzou is evil, he kill the frog, al right, to save naruto from pein, but then he says that the nine tails is out of the way, just like saying that now, no one can stop him, he's gona take the chance to destroy konoha, now that pein is on the line
    Danzou wouldn't be able to destroy Konoha single-handedly, though; otherwise, he would've done it already, or when the village was weak after the 3rd died, jiraiya was out of the way, and kakashi was sick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi. View Post
    umm 1 question what if that was madaras plan and hes using danzou
    Idk, Danzou's overall mood while he was killing the frog, and the lighting and stuff used when Danzou said the thing about Naruto didn't really seem like Madara, so mind control seems to be out of the question.

Danzou and the other elders were behind the destruction of the Uchiha. The possibility that one or more of them are working for Madara is very real. Madara could have told them to order Itachi to kill all the Uchiha, and Madara knew Itachi would never kill Sasuke, thereby leading to his first secret element of his plan of "the corruption of sasuke".

Then, Sasuke grows up, hating his brother and feeling alone, depressed, angry, and full of hatred, planting a seed of corruption within him. Sasuke continues to attempt to gain more and more power to defeat Itachi; his lust for power to gain his ultimate revenge further draws him to evil.

Then, Madara orders Pein to order Itachi to retrieve Naruto, possibly even trying to get Itachi killed, due to the fact that Jiraiya is with him. Sasuke hurries to where Naruto and Jiraiya are, and confronts Itachi. Itachi easily defeats Sasuke, further nourishing the hatred within him. Even Itachi, to some extent, was trying to turn Sasuke evil.

The thing that tipped him over the edge, however, was when Sasuke saw that Naruto's rasengan was stronger than his chidori, planting jealousy within him along with everything else.

When the Sound Five came along to take Sasuke to Orochimaru, he obviously accepted.

The things I've bolded are all aspects of Sasuke's life and personality that have been planted into him by Madara, through a complicated plan. All of them led Sasuke to the side of evil.

All of this started with Danzou, though, when he and the other elders ordered the destruction of the Uchiha.

But, what we've seen in countless films and animes featuring this theme of corruption, we know that the corrupted character always has the chance to turn good again. This was seen in Star Wars, where Anakin was turned to the dark side, but with his dying breaths, saved his son from the Emporer.

This theme is even seen in my own fanfiction, but due to the fact that it isn't finished yet, I cannot divulge more.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    jus chilling

thats true bish if you working for akatsuki and you looking for naruto why not let him come back