Page 2 of 23 « First 12345612 ... Last»
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So the team that was studying Pain's body discovered that the piercings are also used as a means of transmission. Important info, maybe some of the shinobi can intercept/block "transmission waves" with their chackra (lighting? as when you try to watch TV and the air transmission is not clear?)

Naruto is advancing quickly, what if he does come back anyway if the frogs think he's ready?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashis Hope

You forgot one character, Might Guy will be the first one to aid Kakashi

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

btw you noticed something about naruto new jutsu, it dont smash the object like rasengan but it cuts them in a straight line

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SharinganJ View Post
    You forgot one character, Might Guy will be the first one to aid Kakashi
    Yeah. he'll help kakashi's last moment.
    I dont think danzo is bad man.
    He is so cold. But he hardworking protect konoha his own way.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by the_free View Post
    Yeah. he'll help kakashi's last moment.
    I dont think danzo is bad man.
    He is so cold. But he hardworking protect konoha his own way.
    Yow Danzo is mad evil. He killed a friend of Konoha in the toad. I don't think the toads and Tsundae is going to take this lying down.

Someone better come and help Kakashi quick Pein seems to be out for blood.

Naruto's new Jutsu seems awesome, somehow i believe it is the Rasengan that he can throw with wind cutting element.

I still don't know if he would be able to defeat Pein.

IMO i don't think Pein is there to destroy Konoha. He just wants to know where Naruto is. I think he may change is plan in mid battle and take someone as an Hostage. This may draw out Naruto.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

1.) Danzou is a dead man walking for killing that toad. When Bunta, Kichi, et al find out they're going to f*** him up beyond repair. It's a blood feud now.

2.) I still think that Naruto could come back without the messenger frog. The messenger toad was going to physically transport back to toad mountain. If he's there, then there are no toads in Konoha. Nonetheless, they would be able to summon him back. I think there is a sub-class of toads (at the very least) that can summon themselves to a given location. When Jiraiya died, and they told Naruto, all the major toads were there but neither Jiraiya or Naruto summoned them.

Yeah, Naruto's secret jutsu he's practicing looks awesome. It's definitely using wind chakra to slice those trees we originally thought were mountains. Naruto is going to slice and dice someone's ass.

3.) Kakashi still has some options against the first Pein body he is fighting. It blocks ninjutsu and taijutsu, so he still has genjutsu and his sharingan. The second body will have different weaknesses too.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    1.) Danzou is a dead man walking for killing that toad. When Bunta, Kichi, et al find out they're going to f*** him up beyond repair. It's a blood feud now.

2.) I still think that Naruto could come back without the messenger frog. The messenger toad was going to physically transport back to toad mountain. If he's there, then there are no toads in Konoha. Nonetheless, they would be able to summon him back. I think there is a sub-class of toads (at the very least) that can summon themselves to a given location. When Jiraiya died, and they told Naruto, all the major toads were there but neither Jiraiya or Naruto summoned them.

Yeah, Naruto's secret jutsu he's practicing looks awesome. It's definitely using wind chakra to slice those trees we originally thought were mountains. Naruto is going to slice and dice someone's ass.

3.) Kakashi still has some options against the first Pein body he is fighting. It blocks ninjutsu and taijutsu, so he still has genjutsu and his sharingan. The second body will have different weaknesses too.
    I'm starting to think we'll see Gai come to Kakashi's aid. because really, who else is there in Konoha that can stand a chance against Pain?

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing but a specter...I'll
    be around.^^

anyway it was kind of epic
    but it still didnt have the action i was looking for

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    jus chilling

the chapter was cool i like how tsunade stood up to those two retarded advisors. now that danzou killed the frog proves that he and madara has now dealings together cause if he was working with madara or he was madara as some people said he would call back naruto.and to me the best case scenario would be for naruto to learn space/time ninjutsu and come back like a boss:D

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing but a specter...I'll
    be around.^^

true dat sensei
    and btw how have u been

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Miggy69 View Post
    the chapter was cool i like how tsunade stood up to those two retarded advisors. now that danzou killed the frog proves that he and madara has now dealings together cause if he was working with madara or he was madara as some people said he would call back naruto.and to me the best case scenario would be for naruto to learn space/time ninjutsu and come back like a boss:D
    That doesnt prove that danzou has dealings with madara. it just means he doesnt want naruto to come back because Pain is looking for him. He is trying to protect everyone, even though it is a @$$ way of doing it. I'm not saying what he did was the right way of dealing with it. He's is just trying to protect Konoha in his own way. I still dont like him though

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    That doesnt prove that danzou has dealings with madara. it just means he doesnt want naruto to come back because Pain is looking for him. He is trying to protect everyone, even though it is a @$$ way of doing it. I'm not saying what he did was the right way of dealing with it. He's is just trying to protect Konoha in his own way. I still dont like him though
    exactly... danzou jus wants power to be honest.... he hated the third so much he challenged him for his spot of hokage and lost... he then went gone hs own ninjas on anbu "root" so he could be in control.... he thinks smart but harshly.... so tats why ppl dont like him.... sad for tha toad to get killed or cut..w/e.... but truth is... nruto dont need to come back.... they shoulda jus went out in a big group and told pein... naruto is not here in this world period... he has left and they dont know where he at... ov course pein will be a bas ass and still destroy things but oh well... when he soesnt find naruto... he will still be mad that he didnt and realize and fall back.. jus a theory.... but anyways.... i think in the last spur of the moment when pein is about to sum real damage madara will call him back.... and naruto then will come back and learn of the probs.... and i dont care... he should go sage mode while hes in 3 tails and go str-8 to 9 so he can kill pein asap....lol..

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

pein identity will be revealed

watch episode 80 when u see pein was sitting on top of the statue. where he was it look like a machine world maybe thats statue is sending out the signal to the other bodies and also giving him its power

Last edited by JasonXxx; 10-17-2008 at 01:21 PM. Reason: forgot the be

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonXxx View Post
    watch episode 80 when u see pein was sitting on top of the statue. where he was it look like a machine world may thats statue is sending out the signal to the other bodies
    could be.... i always figured that was his own city/world...

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wassup guys? Couldn't post for a while cuz my internet didn't work.

Anyway i think this chapter was great.Loved it when Tsunade showed those stupid elders their place ant they were like wtf?
    Naruto's new technique looks AWESOME! Doesn't look like a rasengan to me except if he throws it or something(finaly something else than KB or rasengan,at least i hope so )
    w/e it is it's gonna be badass!:D

Quote Originally Posted by meercy View Post
    could be.... i always figured that was his own city/world...
    Yeah me too but you never know...

Last edited by SaGe ArTs; 10-17-2008 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a brand new day, and the
    birds they Chirpin'!

...Arrgh... Now Naruto wont be in action...! Konoha will be destroyed...
    WTF...Can they Do To call Naruto Bk.!?
    Kakshi i hope doesnt get pwned by Pein

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post

1)You're right! He's so a dead man now. I feel sorry for the little frog...

2)That's a good point but how is Naruto going to find out about the invasion in the first place? Maybe he'll just come back cuz Fukasaku thinks he's ready or he'll see konoha in ruins when he comes back...

3)Maybe,but we don't know does it block genjutsu too.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It was an "ok" chapter, but all Kishi did was make more questions for us to ask ourselves. He needs a chapter where he clears some of the questions up !!! Like letting Naruto know about his Father, "that" jutsu Naruto is working on, gives us something... Kishi needs to keep us interested, which am sure everyone still is, but he's not giving us anything.

Academy Student xxxShikamaruxxxNaraxxx's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I really like this chapter. I think that Danzo is up to something big after killing the messenger frog and then saying that now the nine tail is of the way seems to me suspicious.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Zurita210 View Post
    It was an "ok" chapter, but all Kishi did was make more questions for us to ask ourselves. He needs a chapter where he clears some of the questions up !!! Like letting Naruto know about his Father, "that" jutsu Naruto is working on, gives us something... Kishi needs to keep us interested, which am sure everyone still is, but he's not giving us anything.
    Yeah,all we got was more questions...But it was still a great chapter. I hope kishi clears some of the things up in the next few chapters cuz if he doesn't do it soon he'll get lost too...lol...:D

The Puncher of Infants YellowFlash622's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The next chapter seems like its going to be mostly Kakashi vs. Pein. I swear that if Kakashi dies I'm gonna headbutt a kitten. Why does Kishi kill off all the badass characters? First Yondaime (yeah he was dead before the series but he was frickin awesome), then Itachi, now possibly Kakashi? Naruto better pick up the damn slack and become something more than just another red-eyed, shadow-clone, 2 move burnout!

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think htat technique was like kamehame ha
    orl ike kaakzuz's tech nique

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash622 View Post
    The next chapter seems like its going to be mostly Kakashi vs. Pein. I swear that if Kakashi dies I'm gonna headbutt a kitten. Why does Kishi kill off all the badass characters? First Yondaime (yeah he was dead before the series but he was frickin awesome), then Itachi, now possibly Kakashi? Naruto better pick up the damn slack and become something more than just another red-eyed, shadow-clone, 2 move burnout!
    You forgot Jiraiya and Asuma there...And Kakashi can't die, It would totally suck... Plus i think Gai might help out too...

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Danzo is a wanker

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why does it seem like everybody else besides the main characters are completely useless?