Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    He is the Crutch, his works
    are perfect, and all his ways
    are just.

Akisha's Kaguya Clan Test

I'll be your administrator for your Kaguya test.
    The rules and restrictions made by Rei are applied to this test.
    Under no circumstances must you use custom jutsu or custom elements.
    KG's are allowed but subs and kais are disallowed in this fight for this will be a taijutsu only fight.
    You may also use Kaito's taijutsu as well (if you know them).

I shall be using my Kimimaro Kaguya bio (in my sig).

The terrain is a grassy field with no water source and nothing surrounding us.

Only I and Admins, Mods and official senseis along with the participant may post here and others outside of these catergories will be infracted without hesitation.

As for any questions during the battle, vm me.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)

Re: Akisha's Kaguya Clan Test

I wasn't going to take this test but since it's here already let's do it

Sanji Kaguya appears.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    are just.

-begins to run toward you at full speed. I throw a kunai to the right side of your head with my left hand that barely misses your head by a little less than a few inches, but being so close your head you are forced to look at it reflexively. While I throw the kunai I continue to run toward you. As your distracted with the action of my left hand, I smash a right hook onto the left side of you head. Since I continued running toward you while the kunai was being thrown, the hit should land as soon as you turn your head a little. I also posses the incredible speed of Kimimaro thus allowing me to move at a speed that makes it possible to do such a sequence. The force of my punch along with my diamond hard bones should knock you out if it hits.-

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crutch Kaguya View Post
    -begins to run toward you at full speed. I throw a kunai to the right side of your head with my left hand that barely misses your head by a little less than a few inches, but being so close your head you are forced to look at it reflexively. While I throw the kunai I continue to run toward you. As your distracted with the action of my left hand, I smash a right hook onto the left side of you head. Since I continued running toward you while the kunai was being thrown, the hit should land as soon as you turn your head a little. I also posses the incredible speed of Kimimaro thus allowing me to move at a speed that makes it possible to do such a sequence. The force of my punch along with my diamond hard bones should knock you out if it hits.-
    *At the moment I see you throwing a kunai, with great speed I throw one kunai of my own aimed directly at yours, blocking each otherout somewhere between us. As I throw it I see you approaching me rapidly so I stay cautious and concentrate on your movements. Then as I see you performing your hook I quickly dash a little bit and squat very fast avoiding direct hit and since you moved rather fast it will be almost impossible to stop the hook at the last moment so your hand will continue a little bit further at left thus allowing me to take advantage by using The First Kaguya Dance Form. With an increadible speed I extend a forearm bone through both my palms then stab you with my right hand straigh at your heart while with my left hand, I cut through your leg muscles so even if you avoid the strike at the heart you won't be able to move properly due to the cutted muscle in your left leg.*

Yanagi no Mai - Dance of the Willows
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description:Yanagi no Mai is the first of five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, The user will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of each hand to form stabbing instruments and impale their opponents.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    are just.

Quote Originally Posted by Akisha View Post
    *At the moment I see you throwing a kunai, with great speed I throw one kunai of my own aimed directly at yours, blocking each otherout somewhere between us. As I throw it I see you approaching me rapidly so I stay cautious and concentrate on your movements. Then as I see you performing your hook I quickly dash a little bit and squat very fast avoiding direct hit and since you moved rather fast it will be almost impossible to stop the hook at the last moment so your hand will continue a little bit further at left thus allowing me to take advantage by using The First Kaguya Dance Form. With an increadible speed I extend a forearm bone through both my palms then stab you with my right hand straigh at your heart while with my left hand, I cut through your leg muscles so even if you avoid the strike at the heart you won't be able to move properly due to the cutted muscle in your left leg.*

Description:Yanagi no Mai is the first of five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, The user will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of each hand to form stabbing instruments and impale their opponents.
    -my punch misses you and continues on. But seeing that you crouched onto the ground, I don't stop for instant, and continue on using my already great momentum. As the hook fails, I hook my entire body, so that I spin. The spin is a fluid motion connected to the punch. As I spin I lift my left leg up and sweep with it. My left leg has much more force and speed than your hands due to the existing momentum, I am able to block both your arms as you thrust them finishing up a continuous motion and preventing you from stabbing me (since I'm in a different position than you thought I would be, it would be hard for you to even stab me in my vitals anymore). Nonetheless, this prevents you from stabbing me at all. Since you're crouched on the ground, you never said you got up, and I just kicked both your hands aside you should be in an awkward position on the ground while I'm basically standing straight facing you. I use my right leg to kick you in the chest moving you back a few feet. I stand awaiting your move-

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

-my punch misses you and continues on. But seeing that you crouched onto the ground, I don't stop for instant, and continue on using my already great momentum. As the hook fails, I hook my entire body, so that I spin. The spin is a fluid motion connected to the punch. As I spin I lift my left leg up and sweep with it. My left leg has much more force and speed than your hands due to the existing momentum, I am able to block both your arms as you thrust them finishing up a continuous motion and preventing you from stabbing me (since I'm in a different position than you thought I would be, it would be hard for you to even stab me in my vitals anymore). Nonetheless, this prevents you from stabbing me at all. Since you're crouched on the ground, you never said you got up, and I just kicked both your hands aside you should be in an awkward position on the ground while I'm basically standing straight facing you. I use my right leg to kick you in the chest moving you back a few feet. I stand awaiting your move-
    *As you kick me in the chest and I'm flying back, I quickly fire my finger-tips several time from my left hand while I land and then quickly start running diagonaly at right and as I make 2 steps, I stop sending the bullets but instead, I very quickly remove my spinal column from my back with my right hand and use it as a whip to strike you with a right-to-left motion and since I was runnig at right, the whip will even have extra power.*

Teshi Sendan - Ten Finger Drilling Bullets
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Description: Using the Shikotsumyaku ("Dead Bone Pulse") the user is able to fire their distal phalange(finger-tip) bones as bullets. As the bones fly through the air, they will rotate and drill into their target once they make contact. Because of the Kaguya Clan's fast regenerative abilities, the rate of fire from and supply of bones can become limitless.

Tessenka no Mai Tsuru - Dance of the Clematis Vine

Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 35
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The First half of Tessenka No Mai, the fourth of the five Kaguya Dance Forms. User removes their spinal column from their back to create a flexible yet extremely sharp bone vine. Because the vine is flexible, it can wrap itself around an opponent to rip them to pieces.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    are just.

*As you kick me in the chest and I'm flying back, I quickly fire my finger-tips several time from my left hand while I land and then quickly start running diagonaly at right and as I make 2 steps, I stop sending the bullets but instead, I very quickly remove my spinal column from my back with my right hand and use it as a whip to strike you with a right-to-left motion and since I was runnig at right, the whip will even have extra power.*

Description: Using the Shikotsumyaku ("Dead Bone Pulse") the user is able to fire their distal phalange(finger-tip) bones as bullets. As the bones fly through the air, they will rotate and drill into their target once they make contact. Because of the Kaguya Clan's fast regenerative abilities, the rate of fire from and supply of bones can become limitless.

Description: The First half of Tessenka No Mai, the fourth of the five Kaguya Dance Forms. User removes their spinal column from their back to create a flexible yet extremely sharp bone vine. Because the vine is flexible, it can wrap itself around an opponent to rip them to pieces.
    -as you release your finger bullets I see this and my left arm immediately begins to grow bones out of it and take the form of a large spiral spear, I use the spear to easily block your finger bullets. I also use the spear to block your vine, the spear and the vine collide and reach a stalemate, and due to my spear being sturdier than you whip it should be able to take the extra power-

Tessenka no Mai Hana - Dance of the Clematis Flower
    Description: The follow up to Tessenka no Mai Tsuru (Dance of the Clematis Vine). Using this technique (Flower) the user forms a large spiral shaped bone spear which he can use to pierce any shield his opponent raises. The spear is said to be nearly indestructible.

-immediately after my spear blocks your whip, I rapidly jump backwards while firings several drilling finger bullets toward you with my right hand. While I am going backwards and firing the bullets, the spear recedes back into my arm-

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

-as you release your finger bullets I see this and my left arm immediately begins to grow bones out of it and take the form of a large spiral spear, I use the spear to easily block your finger bullets. I also use the spear to block your vine, the spear and the vine collide and reach a stalemate, and due to my spear being sturdier than you whip it should be able to take the extra power-

Tessenka no Mai Hana - Dance of the Clematis Flower
    Description: The follow up to Tessenka no Mai Tsuru (Dance of the Clematis Vine). Using this technique (Flower) the user forms a large spiral shaped bone spear which he can use to pierce any shield his opponent raises. The spear is said to be nearly indestructible.

-immediately after my spear blocks your whip, I rapidly jump backwards while firings several drilling finger bullets toward you with my right hand. While I am going backwards and firing the bullets, the spear recedes back into my arm-

*As I see you blocking my whip I keep pushing the whip but then I realise I can't overpower your sword so at the moment you jump back my whip is released from the sword and it will go at left since I used a huge force, and as it goes to the left I quickly perform a horizontal motion from left to right aiming straight at your head and since there the whip is coming again you won't have time to use the finger bullet technique. My movement is extremly fast I basicly swing the whip at the moment you jump back since your sword also moves with you it would release my whip.*

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    are just.

*As I see you blocking my whip I keep pushing the whip but then I realise I can't overpower your sword so at the moment you jump back my whip is released from the sword and it will go at left since I used a huge force, and as it goes to the left I quickly perform a horizontal motion from left to right aiming straight at your head and since there the whip is coming again you won't have time to use the finger bullet technique. My movement is extremly fast I basicly swing the whip at the moment you jump back since your sword also moves with you it would release my whip.*
    -due to my finger bullets never begin launched, my spear never recedes into my arm. It still surrounds my arm allowing me to block your vine by bringing my arm up to cover my head, as the vine hits my spear though it cannot break through its power causes he to go backwards faster (but I am still I control of my body). I gain more separation from you as a land some distance away. Then I pull out my spinal cord which takes the shape of a large vine whip. I hold the vine in my right hand while the spear covers my left-

Last edited by Crutch Kaguya; 06-21-2011 at 02:31 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

-due to my finger bullets never begin launched, my spear never recedes into my arm. It still surrounds my arm allowing me to block your vine by bringing my arm up to cover my head, as the vine hits my spear though it cannot break through its power causes he to go backwards faster (but I am still I control of my body). I gain more separation from you as a land some distance away. Then I pull out my spinal cord which takes the shape of a large vine whip. I hold the vine in my right hand while the spear covers my left-

*As I see you blocking my vine and starting to take out your vine, I quickly throw my vine high in the air making it fall somewhere near you and as I throw it I quickly rush at you with high speed, while I extend a sword from my right palm and use it to stab you in the heart while you are trying to take your vine. At the same time I grab the vine which I threw in the air and use it to smack your head.*

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    are just.

*As I see you blocking my vine and starting to take out your vine, I quickly throw my vine high in the air making it fall somewhere near you and as I throw it I quickly rush at you with high speed, while I extend a sword from my right palm and use it to stab you in the heart while you are trying to take your vine. At the same time I grab the vine which I threw in the air and use it to smack your head.*

-I should be able to take my vine out really quick (being a master of Dead Bone Pulse), long before you can reach close range of me and are able to stab me. I take out my vine and immediately whip it in the air at your vine, smacking your vine which close to me far away from either of us. Then as you continue to run toward me, I bring my vine back in a fluid motion and bring it down on you from a left to right motion ripping through your chest causing you to bleed heavily, then I stab you through the stomach with my spear as I see you are in pain due to the severe wounds on your torso-

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

-I should be able to take my vine out really quick (being a master of Dead Bone Pulse), long before you can reach close range of me and are able to stab me. I take out my vine and immediately whip it in the air at your vine, smacking your vine which close to me far away from either of us. Then as you continue to run toward me, I bring my vine back in a fluid motion and bring it down on you from a left to right motion ripping through your chest causing you to bleed heavily, then I stab you through the stomach with my spear as I see you are in pain due to the severe wounds on your torso-
    *As I see your vine coming at me, I quickly make a sword our of my other hand too since I only created 1 in my last move, and use it to defend against your whip and then as I see you trying to stab me, I quickly dash back a little bit and use my sword to block yours, puting mine underneath yours and bring it above avoiding the hit but at the same time leaving you open for attack. So I quickly bring down my sword and stab you in the hearth. (this happens with the sword I block yours while with my other hand I am blocking your vine.*

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    are just.

The test is over. I will get a mod to judge this fight.
    No one post in this thread anymore!

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

-Passed-