No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face

Itachi's true motives...

At 13 Itachi became a captain in a special ANBU squad. Now what was his time in ANBU like before he became a captain? My opinion is that he was a part of root & took direct orders from Danzoo. Most likely targeted as a candidate at an early age around the time he passed the academy which would make him 7.

Itachi's father talked to Itachi about his plans to take over Konoha with the Uchiha. Confused on where his loyalty should lie Itachi asked advice from his closest friend Shisui. After a long conversation Itachi explained to Shisui that he decided to tell Konoha about the clans secret plans & asked Shisui to side with Konoha instead of the Uchiha. However Shisui's loyalty lied with the Uchiha & Shisui attacked Itachi. Itachi was forced to kill Shisui & cover it up to protect himself. Stating in the suicide note that Shisui could no longer live with himself & can't chose between the clan or Konoha. However the Uchiha saw this as a fisade & quickly sought to blame Itachi because of his connection to Danzoo.

Under orders from Danzoo, Itachi destroyed his clan. But why leave Sasuke alive? This is probably the biggest question of them all. My opinion on the matter is that it was in fact for Sasuke's eyes. Itachi's mission was to wipe out the Uchiha which in Itachi's mind includedMadara. Itachi would need PMS if he ever hoped to kill him.

Last edited by Shodaime; 05-18-2008 at 12:18 AM.

Sage106

i dont think itachi was part of root cuz only children whoose parents died in the war were part of it, yamato mentioned it. I'm confused with what maadara is saying, i dont trust him but what he is saying is plausible. I think itachi was loyal to konoha and maybe thats what drove him to kill the uchicha clan,. maybe the reason he kept sasuke alive was to take care of maadara a far more greater threat to konoha. he thought once he was dead the thirst of revenge would drivehim to kill maadara

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think that what mandar said about itachi being scared at a young age from war is all true. Itachi did not like war i dont think he ever really liked fighting all that much, when you think about it itachi is never the first to attack he allways plays a defence mode except when you piss him off like all the guys who blamed him for killing his friend but he was also made about them wanting to take over the villege. anyway itachi decided to side with the leaf villege to prevent war which ment taking out the uchia but in order to complete his mission 100% he needed to kill mandara which is why he left the villege and joined akaskashi but relized he needed more power to kill mandara.

So why did he leave saskue alive?. It was a fail safe plan, if he could not kill mandara there would have to be someone left for backup and the only why to take on the sharingun is another user. Or he new he might have to take saskues eyes as a last option.it itachis and saskues last battle i think he would have taken saskues eyes but i guess he thought saskue was strong enough to take mandara

By the why. did itachi even want saskues eyes or was he just finding a way to explain as much as he new about eye stuff to him in a mean cold herted way.because saskue did not even have ms and itachi knew it. mandaras eyes look like his and his brothers put together. saskue needed ms for itachi to get EMS....Mabye he was hint all of this in hope saskue would take his eyes and thats why he collepesd right in front of him and saskues dumb ass could not put two and two together. Or what the hell mabye he did and saskue has EMS and we just dont know yet

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shodaime View Post
    At 13 Itachi became a captain in a special ANBU squad. Now what was his time in ANBU like before he became a captain? My opinion is that he was a part of root & took direct orders from Danzoo. Most likely targeted as a candidate at an early age around the time he passed the academy which would make him 7.

Itachi's father talked to Itachi about his plans to take over Konoha with the Uchiha. Confused on where his loyalty should lie Itachi asked advice from his closest friend Shisui. After a long conversation Itachi explained to Shisui that he decided to tell Konoha about the clans secret plans & asked Shisui to side with Konoha instead of the Uchiha. However Shisui's loyalty lied with the Uchiha & Shisui attacked Itachi. Itachi was forced to kill Shisui & cover it up to protect himself. Stating in the suicide note that Shisui could no longer live with himself & can't chose between the clan or Konoha. However the Uchiha saw this as a fisade & quickly sought to blame Itachi because of his connection to Danzoo.

Under orders from Danzoo, Itachi destroyed his clan. But why leave Sasuke alive? This is probably the biggest question of them all. My opinion on the matter is that it was in fact for Sasuke's eyes. Itachi's mission was to wipe out the Uchiha which in Itachi's mind includedMadara. Itachi would need PMS if he ever hoped to kill him.
    LOL yes Itachi would be scary if he were PMSing LOL

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like

how come itachi never had pms big mistake .now sasuke have ms without killing no one if he kill a closet friend do u think he gonna have pms

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like

wait when madara took is brother eyes i think he die at the sametime

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    jus chilling

i think he either loved his brother so he couldnt kill him or he wanted sasuke to become strong so that when they fight he could either take his eyes or if he failed make sasuke stronger to fight madara

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If you think about sasuke and itachi relationship when they were younger, itachi always had time for sasuke to a certain point, then you have itachi founding out what the uchiha plans where, which leaves hims confuse but still talked to sauske, if I recall... itachi told sasuke ("he is his obstacle he must over come") and now leaves him with the choice of his village or his clan. so now he gets MS and slaughter his clan along with madara. then theres sasuke left all alone in the village with itachi, why? because itachi always planned to take out madara to make sure the village could never be threaten by someone with his powers. now that itachi has MS, he knows the price of those eyes, so he tells sasuke to hate him, which is part of his plan so sasuke can become stronger so that he can test sasuke's limts.

As very body knows sasuke potential was greater then itachi's, and itachi knew that. so during there fight even without MS he broke Tsukuyom so right there itachi knew sasuke had the ability to defeat madara but had to test him more. By giving sasuke his eye techniques ( MS) increased his changes on defeating madara. As madara puts it it was a fail safe plan that only got as far as fail but what he didn't know the the fail safe plan is sasuke potentail. so the reason he kept his bother alive was so that he can defeat madara.while itachi learn as much as he can about madara to help sasuke.

so taken sauske eyes where never apart of itachi's plans, it was to push sasuke to his limits.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi didn't kill sasuke because he wanted sasuke to come at him for revenge so Itachi would be free of all the regrets he had made

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like

sasuke make big mistak

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

maybe he seens sasuke to have the porental to be stronger than madra. even the nine tails said to sasuke his eyes and chakra are as fearce as maddra. maybe itachi saw this portnental in sasuke due to sasuke wanting to supass him by makeing revenge his motivation to get strong enough to kill him and maybe maddra

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    "If it smells like
    chicken, keep on lickin', if
    it smells like trout, get the
    fvck out"

Re: Itachi's true motives...

He allowed Sasuke to live because, he knew Mikoto would beat his shit as an edo.

Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

itachi saw this portnental in sasuke due to sasuke wanting to supass him by makeing revenge his motivation to get strong enough to kill him and maybe maddra
    which endangers the entire world gven itachi tortured sasuke to insanity

Itachi didn't kill sasuke because he wanted sasuke to come at him for revenge so Itachi would be free of all the regrets he had made
    so forcing an innocent kid to kil his own brother trough torture and manipulation, means itachi is free of regrets?

i think he either loved his brother so he couldnt kill him or he wanted sasuke to become strong so that when they fight he could either take his eyes or if he failed make sasuke stronger to fight madara
    yet he didnt love his parents or cousins so he kiled them?
    and sasuke being strong and evil is not a good thing. does he really think asuke would stop with madara?
    the whole clan is meant to be unstable yet his plan is to torture sasuke into being unstoppable?
    then theres sasuke left all alone in the village with itachi, why? because itachi always planned to take out madara to make sure the village could never be threaten by someone with his powers
    except KA could do that just fine

so the reason he kept his bother alive was so that he can defeat madara.
    and then replace him as the worlds greatest threat

. Itachi did not like war i dont think he ever really liked fighting all that much,
    yes he does. hes a bloodthirsty sociopath and jumped at the chance to stop team kakashi and torture naruo

itachi is never the first to attack he allways plays a defence mode except when you piss him off
    so hes an insane unstable psychopath who viciously tortured kakashi into a coma because kakashi "pissed him off"?

anyway itachi decided to side with the leaf villege to prevent war which ment taking out the uchia but in order to complete his mission 100% he needed to kill mandara which is why he left the villege and joined akaskashi but relized he needed more power to kill mandara.
    he didnt care about konoha. he betrayed his own superiors, attacked kakashi, helped kill gaara and didnt give a shit about killing off threats to konoha like orochimaru or sasuke. which resulted in orochimarus invasion. he helped start the fourth world war

I think itachi was loyal to konoha
    he isnt. he betrayed tsunade and danzo, attacked kakashi, sasuke and naruto for no reason and helped kill gaara

he thought once he was dead the thirst of revenge would drivehim to kill maadara
    so turning an innocent boy into an revenge obsessed sociopath is a good thing?

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Suffering from blue balls.

OT: Itachi vs Shisui is the main off-panel fight I want to see animated.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Know Pain and be lost in
    eternal Illusion!

Its EMS dude lololololol!!!!!!!