View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
242. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    11 4.55%
  • 2

    7 2.89%
  • 3

    43 17.77%
  • 4

    69 28.51%
  • 5

    112 46.28%
Page 7 of 7 « First ... 34567
Results 151 to 169 of 169
  1. #151
    Hokage Mystikk******'s Avatar
    Status
    Mystikk****** is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Atl/ga
    Posts
    476
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 542 Discussion and 543 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sahin View Post
    so we will see an attack-counterattack fight
    thats kinda lame.. was hoping a fight like in the previous series when they were young
    No you're totally wrong the next time naruto and sasuke fight it will be the best battle we have ever seen... I promise you kishi won't let us down.

    Sasuke will have sussano and EMS with more jutsu's.. while naruto will have sage mode, rikudo mode, and his fathers techs an we might see naruto with another affinity such as water since sasuke has fire and lightning.
     
         

  2. #152
    Senior Member D3A's Avatar
    Status
    D3A is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,211
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 542 Discussion and 543 Predictions

    well we dnt know if naruto will have FTG, i hope not i just dnt think it suits him, but then again move that dnt require hand signs are best for naruto
     
         

  3. #153
    Senior Member Saberwulf's Avatar
    Status
    Saberwulf is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Look up I'm there
    Posts
    2,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 542 Discussion and 543 Predictions

    Hope naruto can learn FTG the fastest jutsu ever he will be just like his dad
    FF!
     
         

  4. #154
    eztambai jhonbez's Avatar
    Status
    jhonbez is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    farawayland
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 542 Discussion and 543 Predictions

    nice ep. minato d best
     
         

  5. #155
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 542 Discussion and 543 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Saberwulf View Post
    Hope naruto can learn FTG the fastest jutsu ever he will be just like his dad
    FF!
    I think not only he will learn the FTG but he will make a improved version of it just like he did Rasengan after he improved it to Rasen Shuriken. But the only problem is that now in the middle of a war I don't see this happening.
     
         

  6. #156
    Jounin Nexus39BEE's Avatar
    Status
    Nexus39BEE is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 542 Discussion and 543 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Saberwulf View Post
    Hope naruto can learn FTG the fastest jutsu ever he will be just like his dad
    FF!
    i agree having the FTG would be awesome!!!
     
         

  7. #157
    Member narutokyubi's Avatar
    Status
    narutokyubi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    331
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 542 Discussion and 543 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystikk****** View Post
    No you're totally wrong the next time naruto and sasuke fight it will be the best battle we have ever seen... I promise you kishi won't let us down.

    Sasuke will have sussano and EMS with more jutsu's.. while naruto will have sage mode, rikudo mode, and his fathers techs an we might see naruto with another affinity such as water since sasuke has fire and lightning.
    I hope after defeating Sasuke and while facing Madara, Naruto obtains control over all 5 elements.......
     
         

  8. #158
    Academy Student Berk's Avatar
    Status
    Berk is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 542 Discussion and 543 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by narutokyubi View Post
    I hope after defeating Sasuke and while facing Madara, Naruto obtains control over all 5 elements.......
    Not only 5 elements... And he'll absolutely learn ying & yang mix. Which is the main elements to shape other elements & create what you think or want
     
         

  9. #159
    Member wootan's Avatar
    Status
    wootan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    LUSAKA
    Posts
    207
    Post Thanks / Like
    you are barking at an elephant
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 542 Discussion and 543 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Berk View Post
    Not only 5 elements... And he'll absolutely learn ying & yang mix. Which is the main elements to shape other elements & create what you think or want
    i hope he gets the rinnegan while he is at it. :flaw::D oouh and some fairy tale wings
     
         

  10. #160
    Academy Student Berk's Avatar
    Status
    Berk is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 542 Discussion and 543 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by wootan View Post
    i hope he gets the rinnegan while he is at it. :flaw::D oouh and some fairy tale wings
    And his eyes gonna be like freak :D

    he's gonna start with frog eyes then kyuubi eyes and finally ends with Rinnegan in a battle :D

    Actually I just want him to learn some seals ( cuz of Uzumaki surname of Naruto ) and then he'll probably find out his father's tecnique's seal and will learn that jutsu finally.

    And I really want to see the Battle of Brothers or Battle of Yin & Yang. And probably Naruto'll carry the secret seal book or whatever like Hashirame Senju and Sasuke will carry what Uchiha Madara carried.
     
         

  11. #161
    Hokage Mystikk******'s Avatar
    Status
    Mystikk****** is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Atl/ga
    Posts
    476
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 542 Discussion and 543 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by narutokyubi View Post
    I hope after defeating Sasuke and while facing Madara, Naruto obtains control over all 5 elements.......
    Yea that is a strong possibility but even if he doesn't learn to control all 5 elements, he will most definitely learn FTG and upgrade it from kunai, to actual shadow clones with seals on them!!!
     
         

  12. #162
    Hokage Mystikk******'s Avatar
    Status
    Mystikk****** is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Atl/ga
    Posts
    476
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 542 Discussion and 543 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Berk View Post
    Not only 5 elements... And he'll absolutely learn ying & yang mix. Which is the main elements to shape other elements & create what you think or want
    sorry for double posting guys.

    About Naruto learning ying & yang that is definately going to happen, And im going to tell you why Berk.

    the tailed beast bomb that naruto is learning in rasengan form, is the same as ying & yang chakra. Once he master's the tailed beast bomb, I trully believe that he can create things such as elements an even shapes like you said. so very good theory man.
     
         

  13. #163
    Academy Student firedrake's Avatar
    Status
    firedrake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 542 Discussion and 543 Predictions

    hi this is my frist time posting here
     
         

  14. #164
    Academy Student firedrake's Avatar
    Status
    firedrake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 542 Discussion and 543 Predictions

    in the fight with kisame when naruto gave him a punch, didn't he use FGT without the kunai all they showed was a yelow flash just like minato's FGT.
     
         

  15. #165
    Member narutokyubi's Avatar
    Status
    narutokyubi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    331
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 542 Discussion and 543 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by firedrake View Post
    in the fight with kisame when naruto gave him a punch, didn't he use FGT without the kunai all they showed was a yelow flash just like minato's FGT.
    No, he was actually moving very fast.....if it had really been FTG, then Naruto would not have had any trouble going away frm Raikages we know Minato's FTG was faster than even Raikage's Lightning enhanced speed......
     
         

  16. #166
    Member narutokyubi's Avatar
    Status
    narutokyubi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    331
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 542 Discussion and 543 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Berk View Post
    And his eyes gonna be like freak :D

    he's gonna start with frog eyes then kyuubi eyes and finally ends with Rinnegan in a battle :D

    Actually I just want him to learn some seals ( cuz of Uzumaki surname of Naruto ) and then he'll probably find out his father's tecnique's seal and will learn that jutsu finally.

    And I really want to see the Battle of Brothers or Battle of Yin & Yang. And probably Naruto'll carry the secret seal book or whatever like Hashirame Senju and Sasuke will carry what Uchiha Madara carried.
    Maybe by that time, Naruto would be able to unseal the other half of 9 tails chakra.....:D
     
         

  17. #167
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 542 Discussion and 543 Predictions

    The war is really going at a extremely slow rate. Hopefully things will speed up.
     
         

  18. #168
    DEatH CaMp FoR cUtiEs lvnaruto's Avatar
    Status
    lvnaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    @Raxacoricofalapatorius
    Posts
    863
    Post Thanks / Like
    Re-adjusting to NB Forums
    again :D
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 542 Discussion and 543 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    The war is really going at a extremely slow rate. Hopefully things will speed up.
    it'll probaly finish before we no it
     
         

  19. #169
    Supporting Character Alkad's Avatar
    Status
    Alkad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Romania / UK
    Posts
    2,020
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 542 Discussion and 543 Predictions

     
         

Page 7 of 7 « First ... 34567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •