112 46.28%
Page 3 of 7 « First 1234567 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 542 Discussion and 543 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by bboyhurricane View Post
    yes, he does. It's a teleportation technique that is sealed in (or onto a paper) on each of his special kunai. Wherever he throws one, he can teleport to. I believe it's called the Flying Thunder God technique. It's an awesome tech, and seriously makes Minato not to be messed with.
    So that wud mean he isnt actually the fastest cuz he doesnt actually run, all he does is teleport.. Still a boss move tho

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakeloj View Post
    So that wud mean he isnt actually the fastest cuz he doesnt actually run, all he does is teleport.. Still a boss move tho
    We have yet to see the "fastest" without any jutsu, teleportation, or techs like lightning armor. Otherwise, spoiler below....

A(the Raikage) admitted that "I'm the fastest ninja now that Minato is dead."
    He said so! So, yah, Minato was the fastest, but A fanboys are arguing that fact now, still in denial......

Still, it's not easy to counter his FTG jutsu. When he throws so many like he did in 542, he can go to any of them, so even if you are quick enough to counter him, he can just teleport away to another one, making your counter useless.

Yoritomo - Son of Storms zagubus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksparrow4 View Post
    I gave this chapter 4. I wish the fight could have lasted longer but the advice Minato give A, I'm guessing will tie into next chapter and him finally letting Naruto go to the war. Though I imagine that A will ask how the hell does he plan on stopping an entire war by himself.
    I don't see how Minato is overrated though, if I had a badass space-time jutsu then I'd use the hell out of it too. So far nothing can beat The Flying Thunder God technique!
    I agree that minatos words will tie in with the currant conflict. I'm guessing that whatever minato saw in bee and told A to find is also in naruto. A and naruto might even pound fists to truely get to know each other and then A will see. But I also must say that i'd enjoy a quuick fight between naruto and A. If nothing else we would get an idea of narutos power relative to sasukes.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by zagubus View Post
    I agree that minatos words will tie in with the currant conflict. I'm guessing that whatever minato saw in bee and told A to find is also in naruto. A and naruto might even pound fists to truely get to know each other and then A will see. But I also must say that i'd enjoy a quuick fight between naruto and A. If nothing else we would get an idea of narutos power relative to sasukes.
    Like the thought, and that'll probably happen, but A isn't cool enough to bump fists with Naruto.....the whole "I'll kill you" so we can stop the Kyuubi from being around for a bit pushed me over the edge....esp if that theory comes true.....he already knows that he's Minato's kid.....so he should never have said that!

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I really didn't care for a flashback on the whole chapter. Minato is a beast and made A look like a fool. I couldn't believe that he sliced off the tip of one of bee's tentacles also. Oh how I wish Minato left behind the FTG tech for Naruto. That would be awesome. I did like seeing A's softer side though. I thing he is gonna regain some of that compassion he used to have and let Naruto and Bee go through.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Like the thought, and that'll probably happen, but A isn't cool enough to bump fists with Naruto.....the whole "I'll kill you" so we can stop the Kyuubi from being around for a bit pushed me over the edge....esp if that theory comes true.....he already knows that he's Minato's kid.....so he should never have said that!
    Agreed Im black so I love Kumo nin.. bt raikage is getting on my nerves i wish sasuke would've killed him.. But your rite I think raikage would rather kill naruto because he know's how strong he can become especially if he is the only guys son who was faster than raikage.

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice Minato kicking the invincible A in the neck. Also Minato jumped off that tree to kick him it wasn't the FTG. The FTG came when A's fist was micro cm from his face.

Maybe that's why A wants to kill Naruto. He's mad that Minato died, he seem like he was Minato's rival so now he's taking it out on Naruto.

I hope its A, B and Naruto on the battle field. epic the supreme tag team. The rock and sock connect ain't got nothing on them.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

We have yet to see the "fastest" without any jutsu, teleportation, or techs like lightning armor. Otherwise, spoiler below....

A(the Raikage) admitted that "I'm the fastest ninja now that Minato is dead."
    He said so! So, yah, Minato was the fastest, but A fanboys are arguing that fact now, still in denial......

Still, it's not easy to counter his FTG jutsu. When he throws so many like he did in 542, he can go to any of them, so even if you are quick enough to counter him, he can just teleport away to another one, making your counter useless.
    Oh yea Tru Tru lol thanks

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think this chapter shows that B loves A like a bro, cause he always save him. i think the next chapter will to... and then after all flashbacks, the manga will show that B saved A's a** again from naruto,s attack..

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

good chapter

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So the necessity of having a tag team partner that could double lariat with A really wasn't the deciding factor of who to be the next jinchuuriki which backs up my statement last week that it makes no sense for his partner potentials to be chosen from children rather than Jounin closer to his age and skill/power. I could understand a complicated ninjutsu combination like when he used the water/lightning together with Darui but the ability to whack some one's head off with your bare arm?

I barely accepted the possibilty they could do that because maybe Raikage's shroud and Bee's chakra cloak gave them some cutting ability but with pure taijutsu its a little silly. With A's speed and power it would make more sense to behead someone alone than relying on someone else, by using a sword or other sharp tool like Asuma....but no carrying a katana for that purpose is too much to expect in this world where almost everyone is a ninja.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    Nice Minato kicking the invincible A in the neck. Also Minato jumped off that tree to kick him it wasn't the FTG. The FTG came when A's fist was micro cm from his face.

Maybe that's why A wants to kill Naruto. He's mad that Minato died, he seem like he was Minato's rival so now he's taking it out on Naruto.

I hope its A, B and Naruto on the battle field. epic the supreme tag team. The rock and sock connect ain't got nothing on them.
    Actually minato did teleport to A. If you look below the panel of where minato is on the tree, you see his kunai thrown at A and thats when minato teleports

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This chapter is awsome, keep it comin kishi. For the past few weeks you've givin us nothing but good stuff so I say keep it coming.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by iamkawaii08 View Post
    ur certainly right. . i wish some other characters (especially konoha ninjas) will have their background check..
    hmM and i think that was kiba's father . .

oww men.. minato owned A!!.. can i keep u minato!! *can feel kushina's rage* *shudder in fear* i'm just kidding kushina-sama we all know that ur da only one for minato-kun
    lol
    Welllllllllll..............if ur keeping Minato, Im keeping Kushina :D

gr8 chapter rated it 5.Minato and FTG rock mannnn!!!!!!!!!! Also ,the thing Minato was talking abt might be love, as stated by Mito to Kushina.........
    Also having some confusion..............
    In the earlier pages, I think I saw the 8 tails jinchuriki along with A and B, but did he have 8 tails inside him then because he says in page 3: "Even I wasnt able to be compatible" please help me out here guys:confused:

Last edited by Caliburn; 06-10-2011 at 11:24 AM.

Academy Student
    Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Minato is really awesome... He is the strongest and the fastest ninja of all time in the world of ninja.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Taiketsu Namikaze View Post
    Oh my goodness. Minato will forever be a true beast slamming the raikage on his back and then giving him advice...Priceless
    absolutely agree i give this chap a 5.. Coz' When it comes to Minato, everything will be damn.. This chap proves the future 4th Hokage, was better than future 4th raikage (future general of SA). I think if Minato still alive, he will definetly be the general of SA.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”

Okay, now we really know why Minato can defeat a whole army alone. He's so fast - no doubt the fastest shinobi ever - and intelligent. With his tactic of throwing so many of his custom-kunai, it's impossible to tough him on the battlefield. FTG's really among the best jutsus. No tow opinions on that.
    This one definitely gives a good idea of Minato's powers as it shows more of his way of fighting compared to Kakashi's Gaiden. Of course, the Rasengan to Madara is something epic...
    His last advice to A was awesome.
    I really like the previous 8-tails jinichuuriki who died - talking advising A. Of course, he repeated the same thing over again that we know from Naruto since Chapter 1 basically but his lingo-touch was cool. So that guy is Bee's cousin. Hmm, I wonder if someone else got a relationship with him?

Good to see that A atleast smiled a bit in his younger days. I wonder if they continue with another chapter concerning A and Bee's past or A will just think back of both advices while reasoning Naruto.
    Prediction: After his 2 advices he received from Bee's cousin and Minato, he'll get a third one from Naruto in the next chapter.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

im hoping we get see more minato vs A fights

weve been seeing alot of minato lateley and im loving it

4/5

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

great chapter

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it was a good chapter proving minato how strong he is....

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good chapter but yet again no action just talking.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jmaster2008 View Post
    haahahaha once again the 4th proves to be a beast.. damn smh...lol.. "A" got his ass handle for that quick second.. lucky Bee was there t save his ass
    page #15:yea, it looks like B saved his brother A from Minato's kunai (or Minato could sealed him like what he did to madara).

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 4th Hokage of the leaf View Post
    1. Minato says i'll take care of this
    2. Dodges Raikages fastest attack like it was easy
    3. Thumps raikage on his back lol
    4. Gives advice to him and just walks away like yea i can own this guy easily.
    5. Minato= Strongest ninja ever other than sage of 6 paths and just complete pur awesomeness.
    i DEF AGREE!!!... Furthermore, can we stop this 1st Hokage could beat Minato bull, cause the 4th OBVIOUSLY proceeds the 1st, and the 4th was/is KNOWN as the STRONGEST NINJA EVER from Konoha!!! Stated PLENTY in Manga!

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ohhh my oh myyy.....minatoooo is really awsome

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just chillin' relaxin' maxin'
    all out everything's cool

Really good chapter gave a lot more depth to the relationship A and B have. Their relationship looks similar to the one Naruto and Iruka have. I liked it because I have always been excited to learn more about Killer Bee's past and here it is