View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter!

Voters
278. You may not vote on this poll

4 1.44%

9 3.24%

46 16.55%

85 30.58%

134 48.20%
Page 2 of 11 « First 123456 ... Last»
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

using the zetsu's is why i c madraa was confident b4 kabuto even showed up......kinda makes those summonings obsolete since he was jus gunna clone everyone anyway. I wish naruto would stop being a baby and go back to the turtle lol....making everyone work harder. But looks like naruto will b the only who will b able to sense the zetsu's atm anyway so he'll get air time.

Dyum when we gunna c kakashi go on that rampage huh?

man so many battles on halt now, which i dont mind. I like the change of pace as they further develop the story but it almost seems like they might end up skipping some battles and just show the end of them which would be frustrating........

Quote Originally Posted by yuvet View Post
    Fine chapter!!!
    Can't wait to see how Shikaku will solve Zetsu problem, if you think about it Shikaku's character evolved a lot thanks to the war (he's now leading the HQ). I wonder why he was a secondary character in the past!!!
    About the last pages, there's nothing to say more than: Killer Bee is freaking hilarious!!!!!!!!
    I also wonder how Naruto didn't sense A and Tsunade
    yeah i know finally shika getting to develop. I mean he's the father of a genius student we have all become to love so i wouldn't expect anything less from him. In this war i would like to c the older generation to get involved more but thats probably not gunna happen with the inclusion off all the new characters and everything.

Last edited by Mugiwara; 05-25-2011 at 07:10 PM.

Yondaime one and only son Konoha Rokudaime's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 540 Discussion and 541 Predictions

Kishi knows how to prolong Naruto series. Actually, the Zetsu clone transformation is not really necessary, imo. The chapter was fine. Bee was funny after all...:D

Raikage, watch out!!! This time Naruto wouldn't bow before you unlike what he did in your first encounter. We may see Talk no jutsu.

Edit: Hey skgb75, don't spam or else the mods will piss on you.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 541 Predictions and 540 Discussions

Quote Originally Posted by Zurita210 View Post
    Boring chapter, I thought it was going to be more informative than this. Only thing we found out is how Zetsu is duplicating the Shinobi.
    Well I think we found out their going to use Katsuyu to battle the Zetsu's somehow. While Mr Nara was thinking it just showed a picture of Katsuyu.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by skgb75 View Post
    Dyum when we gunna c kakashi go on that rampage huh?

man so many battles on halt now........
    its already happened they showed kakashi at the end with blood all over him but they didnt show the full fight

Btw, the chapter was awesome cant wait to see some Raikage and naruto action, most people are saying naruto will win, but don't underestimate A we havn't seen all his techniques yet.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

All I can say at this point is LOL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kushimaru View Post
    its already happened they showed kakashi at the end with blood all over him but they didnt show the full fight

Btw, the chapter was awesome cant wait to see some Raikage and naruto action, most people are saying naruto will win, but don't underestimate A we havn't seen all his techniques yet.
    I think he could win... but I doubt he'd go all out incase he killed him!...
    PS... love your avatar man! ;D

Last edited by CasualMisfit; 05-25-2011 at 06:58 PM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker. View Post
    Granny

I really want to check out her new Abilities
    Im sure thats what you wanna check out lol... I wonder if Shikaku's plan is gonna have to do with Naruto being able to spot Kisame. Anyway good Chapter, they really did a lot of build up hopefully next chapter is amazing, I really wanna see what nagato and Itachi are up to, I loved Hinata's part in this chapter.

"I should be happy..." sasumaru's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Starting to dislike Naruto..

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Shikaku is Kishi himself ♥

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tsunade's way bigger than an E, E equivalents to DD. She's more like an F which is DDD

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

great chapter, just as we thought he was zetsu, and crazy freakin sakura after what naruto done for here and sasuke done to here she still loves him..

i hope he'll love hinata cuz she is sweet and he deserve some one is ready to die for him.

and how could itatchi and nagato has their eyes???!!

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by GamaSennin View Post
    This whole Zetsu saga is such a stalling tactic. They keep digressing from the kages vs Madara vs Naruto vs Sasuke vs Kabuto plot. Now we will have to sit through 8 weeks of Naruto detecting zetsu through emotions... We will meanwhile be given not more than 1% of information about the real story every episode so that we don't stop reading...
    SILENCE little fool
    ----------------------------------------
    Loved the chapter, Im hoping that sakura can be a bit useful from now on after giving zetsu that elbow of doom. im abit pissed that sakura is still stuck on sasuke but maybe kishis foreshadoinw some sasusaku and naruhina.

i doubt the kages will fight naruto n bee, they will either be out smarted, convinced, or naruto n bee will just run the hell away.

i like where kishis going with the story, he added some humor, some usefullness, and answered some small questions.
    I just dont know how anyone can still complain about this chapter, but i seriously hope kishi doesnt resort to naruto detecting the dam zetsu, i want shikaku to use his super brain instead

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    And that is exactly why I'm
    the King in this deck of
    cards.

Sakura's Punch for the win. Personally I thought she was going to be saved by somebody (a guy most likely) but she handled business on her own. Also, for all the people saying she's useless in the war... how is she useless in the war when she's healing people. The reason she's not out there fighting is because she specializes in irou ninjustu than taijutsu.

Bee's Comment was hilarious about Tsunade being an E. But I'm kind of disappointed that she probably won't fight next chapter because it's "Naruto vs Raikage" not "Bee and Naruto vs Tsunade and Raikage" but no worries maybe they'll give her a panel or another chap. fighting Bee or something I just feel that Kishi is hinting at her being strong or why else would she be there. Though hopefully this isn't a talk no jutsu chapter or else no fight for anyone

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by AbBoOd View Post

and how could itatchi and nagato has their eyes???!!
    Please, READ THE DAMN MANGA,
    In the 539 discussion/ 540 prediction topic 25 people asked!

FOR NOW ON, I THINK ITS A GOOD PLAN TO NEVER SAY TO THESE GUYS WHY ITACHI AND NAGATO HAVE THEIR EYES, BECAUSE THEY KEEP ASKING, LET THEM FIND OUT THEMSELVES!

Quote Originally Posted by Hebi Yamata View Post

Bee's Comment was hilarious about Tsunade being an E. But I'm kind of disappointed that she probably won't fight next chapter because it's "Naruto vs Raikage" not "Bee and Naruto vs Tsunade and Raikage" but no worries maybe they'll give her a panel or another chap. fighting Bee or something I just feel that Kishi is hinting at her being strong or why else would she be there. Though hopefully this isn't a talk no jutsu chapter or else no fight for anyone
    Why would the jint shinobi alliance fight themselves??? There is no reason for naruto to beat the hell out of A(if he could) cause that weakens their power.
    Next chapter will be talk no jutsu or running away^^

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Making my way downtown~

Just read the chapter. I loved it! I knew Neji wouldn't actually turn bad, but I am happy to know he's still alive. Seeing Hinata, Kiba, and Shino again was cool too.

My favorite scene was again Nagato and Itachi. They're just talking and chilling lol

I freaking love Zetsu, I've always liked him. The white one was like So what if you know what I can do? He doesn't care even after Sakura nearly breaks him in half.

The two dudes peeing and getting killed was funny and really interesting. Zetsu is going to deplete the Shinobi's numbers until Naruto, or a someone can set them apart. Tsunade's slug thing might be able to help.

Chapter-10/10 for me.
    Next one looks eh.. Maybe a talk, or in Raikage's case, Scream no jutsu.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by eliteplague View Post
    Tsunade's way bigger than an E, E equivalents to DD. She's more like an F which is DDD
    Actually E is about right

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN

Good chapter it's cool that the Zetsu's have infiltrated the camp. It's cool to see Itachi & Nagato. & Sakura was good in this chapter she was smart enough to trick the white Zetsu. I can'i wait for the next chapter because I want to see Naruto smack the Raikage upside his head with his new speed. & I think they will use Naruto's new sensor powers to find the rest of the white Zetsu's

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by cryhwks View Post
    Good chapter it's cool that the Zetsu's have infiltrated the camp. It's cool to see Itachi & Nagato. & Sakura was good in this chapter she was smart enough to trick the white Zetsu. I can'i wait for the next chapter because I want to see Naruto smack the Raikage upside his head with his new speed. & I think they will use Naruto's new sensor powers to find the rest of the white Zetsu's
    Oh nice one... yeah I could see their fight being cut short once the intel about the Zetsus reaches these 2 Kages... Naruto will point out that he can tell the difference between the real people and the Zetsus and thus solve this problem... with some help from Tsunade this will probably sway A's mind... only grudgingly tho'! xD

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Re-adjusting to NB Forums
    again :D

Quote Originally Posted by CasualMisfit View Post
    Actually E is about right
    WHO CARES??!!!!!
    anywaz 10/5 it was good had about. everything

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN

Quote Originally Posted by CasualMisfit View Post
    Oh nice one... yeah I could see their fight being cut short once the intel about the Zetsus reaches these 2 Kages... Naruto will point out that he can tell the difference between the real people and the Zetsus and thus solve this problem... with some help from Tsunade this will probably sway A's mind... only grudgingly tho'! xD
    & they should know already anyways because if they knew about Kisame then someone must have told them how they found Kisame in the sword. So I think Shikaku knows about Naruto's new powers & he will send word to the Raikage about it.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    Totally agree with that.
    Naruto has the ability to sense emotions, and he'll be able to feel the difference between the real people and Zetsu clone, Naruto will tell him that something is up.
    I have a feeling that Shikaku will use Naruto to sense out zetsus.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i really like this chapter i think that kabumaru is going to use nagato&itachi to prevent the moon eye plan. and i hope that naruto&bee would have a plan to sneak out of the kages it was a great chapter only one question(WHERE THE HELL IS SASUKE?)

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hebi Yamata View Post
    Sakura's Punch for the win. Personally I thought she was going to be saved by somebody (a guy most likely) but she handled business on her own. Also, for all the people saying she's useless in the war... how is she useless in the war when she's healing people. The reason she's not out there fighting is because she specializes in irou ninjustu than taijutsu.

agreed

Hokage Of Pink Holes OopsWrongHole's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know who you are, I
    don't know what you want. But
    what I do have is a particular
    lack of skills. I will never
    be able to find you.

I reckon double E
    Anyway I'm kind of glad that it was Zetsu & I am still annoyed about Naruto spamming the tailed mode, by the time he goes to use it to battle, he would of use it up already

Loving the view back on itachi and nagato

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hey I was thinking... doesn't this chapter sort of clear something for us? When thinking of who she loves, Sakura thought of Sasuke. That proves she still loves him & not Naruto. & Hinata was thinking bout Naruto when she was talking to Shino. I don't know about you guy, but it looks like foresight to me that NarutoXHinata is gonna happen, not NarutoXSakura

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

By far a great Chap. Loved how my baby mama pulled out the Elbow of doom on zetsu !
    "How you doing" Wendy williams Voice. Loving her new hair style hope Kishi keeps it like that threw the war.

The pee contest was Funny 2 bad there going to die.

And Naruto + Bee Vs Raikage + Tsunade = Smh

There fighting each other and a wars going on. LOL!!! Wasting unnecessary chakra on each other.

I think Naruto goings to sweet talk Tsunade and there going to agree to allow him to fight no fight between them will happen. Makes no sense really. There mostly adults and all understand Naruto a child who has his mind made up.

Most likely there going to team up with him and all 4 of them Fight together.

Sakura will meet up with naruto Explain everything to him. then
    We will go into a Sasake Chap get Sasake caught up.