Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Führer King Bradley (Wrath)

Basic Information

Name: Wrath
    Nickname: Führer King Bradley, Wrath the Furious
    Clan: N/A

Looks: check the pictures

Personality: most of the time he is calm, but when he´s really angry, his full power shows, weird sense of humor, for friends he will sacrifice himself, highly intelligent

Village Info.

Village of Birth: Amegakure
    Village of Alliance: Kirigakure

Rank//Chakra Info.

Ninja Rank: S-Class Ninja
    Specialty: Doton, jutsu called Zukokku, Jokes (Black Humor)
    Elements: All Basic 5
    Your ninjutsu:

Basic Ones:
    (Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
    Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)
    _____
    (Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique

Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.
    _____
    (Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique

Chakra:5
    Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.
    _____
    (Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

Chakra Cost:N/A
    The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.
    _____
    (Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.
    _____
    (Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill

Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).
    _____
    (Kakuremino No Jutsu) - Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique

Description:The user will pull out a cloak that is pre designed for their use.Then by using ninjutsu they make the cloth blend into the background(Konohamaru used this to follow Naruto in episode 2 and got caught because he was holding the cloak wrong).Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu(Rank c and above)

Doton Release

MASTERED

Katon Release

ALL BUT FLAME RASENGAN

Fuuton Release

MASTERED

Suiton Release

MASTERED

Raiton Release

UP TO CHIDORI

Ninjutsu
    UP TO EMPTY CICADA SHELL TECHNIQUE

Genjutsu
    NONE YET

Taijutsu
    UP TO LEAF HURRICANE

Kaito´s Taijutsu
    NONE YET

Background Info.

History:
    He was born into the very rich family of the Amegakure and was called Genius from Rich Family. He became Genin when he was only 6 years old and he passed the 2nd part of Chuunin exams without scratch. He than had to go to preliminaries for the 3rd exam, but before that he killed both his teamnates and told to those dead bodies: "I just saved your lifes and families from loosing pride, you should be grateful to me". In the preliminaries he won his match by cuting his opponent in half in 5 seconds. He passed the 3rd exam of Chuunin selection by killing every his opponent without being even touched and with incredible strategy. After that he decided that Amegakure isn´t worth of an incredible shinobi like he is, so he decided to leave the village and he decided to join the Kirigakure where they made him kill all new chuunins who were from different villages. He completed this mission without mistake and than he became Jounin easily. After some S-rank missions he decided to travel around the world. He went to meet one of the teachers(sempais) he heard about, it was Gobi Gobletsson who taught him everything about Water release, than he went to train with another famous teacher(sempai), Itachi-sama. This teacher taught him almost everything about Fire release, the only thing he is missing is S-rank technique, he than taught him everything he knew about Earth release. After that he went to train to Fukurokuju sempai who started by teaching him everything what he knew about Wind release. After that he started teaching him the Lightning release, and yet, after these hard elemental trainings, he went to Konoha where he started training with another 2 senseis which are The Seven-Scaled boy who started teaching him Ninjutsu and with Jinbei who started teaching him the way of Taijutsu. He than went to see the most beautiful of all females in Shinobi World, the best sensei of all, Akiza sensei. He than checked for his own eyes that she IS the most beautiful shinobi of all. When he returned to Kirigakure again, he started increasing at ranks and went through ANBU Black Ops Of Kirigakure up to special unit which protects Mizukage Alucard and is serving him always when he needs it. During his travels he decided to make himself tattoo on his left eye which looks like this.

Other

Weapons:
    5 normal swords on his belt

2 scimitars on his back

(Kusabana Hebun, Toppyoushimonai Hone) - Flower Heaven, Crazy Bone
    Type: Weapon
    Range: Close
    Chakra Cost: 40( additional 20 chakra more if charged by chakra/elements chakra)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: They are a pair of huge, heavily-curved, black Chinese scimitars with silver edges. They both have the same size. The hilt of each sword is in dark blue color and at the end there are long red tassels. Their cross guards are rectangles, with the corners cut off, decorated by a pattern of cherry petals and lines. The wielder (me) himself sais that he is using one for fast speed attacks and another one for strength based attacks. Despite their appearance, they are not heavier than the usual katanas.

Can be only used by Migualon J.J.
    These swords are indestructible (doesn´t mean it can cut everything)
    These swords can be charged by chakra/element chakra(only fuuton and raiton) to increase the power
    These weapons stays on the user's belt all the time
    The sword can cut through B-rank and below Fuuton Techniques if it´s infused with chakra (depending on the opponent's jutsu)
    If other person touches the weapon, it will instantly paralyze them for 1 turn
    Each sword can be charged with different chakra (one with fuuton and the other one with raiton)

he has even scrolls in which are sealed weapons like his battle staff

and his battle fan

I will be using him without the eye patch with tatoo on his left eye (it doesn´t have any special abilities), most of the pictures got him with eye patch, but it´s only because i couldn´t find nice pics of him without it.

He has speed of Rock Lee without his weights on. He has physical strength of Jugo. And is Sensor on level of Karin.

Picture[s]:

Theme Song and Background Music:

AND

Battles

Won: Did i even win anything?
    Lost: It´s better not to count

Last edited by Migualon J.J.; 05-01-2011 at 05:20 PM.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Führer King Bradley (Wrath)

btw, replacing my Shi (C) bio

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Icecream + Pocket = Pocket
    icecream

-Expects this do get declined.- Goro has a Bradly Bio @_@

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    -Expects this do get declined.- Goro has a Bradly Bio @_@
    and he´s not on to give me permision, please don´t decline it yet caliburn i will ask him when he gets online, i was only searching for Wrath, not for King Bradley

The Beautiful One ;) Ouran Chigu's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2011
    In the largest and most beautiful home of your wildest dreams! (2-bedroom apartment O.O)
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Fine Work. Good luck on the approval! :D

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Btw you need permission from Rei for a custom sensor bio.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    and he´s not on to give me permision, please don´t decline it yet caliburn i will ask him when he gets online, i was only searching for Wrath, not for King Bradley
    Im sure he will have some words of choice about this bio.....

And the "He has speed of Rock Lee without his weights on. He has physical strength of Jugo. And is Sensor on level of Karin." Part of the bio? WF? Speed of ROck lee is pretty much the first gate. Sensor of Karin, thats what makes her unique......
    Think about it, you are pike combing 3 cannon character's traits

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hattori Hanzo View Post
    Btw you need permission from Rei for a custom sensor bio.
    NO I DON´T, here is what rules say:
    ►Sensing Abilities shall only be allowed in Cannon Bios, if the cannon character has a sensing ability in the manga/anime. Custom Characters that would like to have sensing abilities cannot have a Kekki Genkai or Mist Swordsmen Sword in the same bio.

bolded part: see? my bio doesn´t have KG so i CAN have a sensor
    Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    Im sure he will have some words of choice about this bio.....

And the "He has speed of Rock Lee without his weights on. He has physical strength of Jugo. And is Sensor on level of Karin." Part of the bio? WF? Speed of ROck lee is pretty much the first gate. Sensor of Karin, thats what makes her unique......
    Think about it, you are pike combing 3 cannon character's traits
    we will see what cali has to say to bolded part, well, we will have to wait and see

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    NO I DON´T, here is what rules say:
    ►Sensing Abilities shall only be allowed in Cannon Bios, if the cannon character has a sensing ability in the manga/anime. Custom Characters that would like to have sensing abilities cannot have a Kekki Genkai or Mist Swordsmen Sword in the same bio.

bolded part: see? my bio doesn´t have KG so i CAN have a sensor

we will see what cali has to say to bolded part, well, we will have to wait and see
    No dude you really need the aproval of Rei for a custom sensor bio, =/ I know it doens't say anything about it in the bio rules, but it is. And yeah I think the Lee,Jugo, and Karin stuff is too much Cali aproves this kind of stuff if you have proof of being that good, I read this somewhere, he placed Kirabi as an example, he saids he's good in Raiton and he has prove that in many battles.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

can someone please close this thread? i decided to make someone different