82 25.39%

200 61.92%
Page 2 of 13 « First 12345612 ... Last»
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 536 Discussion and 537 Predictions

I gave this a 4 only because I felt like the battle between Darui's division was REALLY rushed. It's almost like Kishi forgot about Dan and his ghost technique. I also wanted to see Kakuzu in action again. All in all it was a really good chapter! I can't wait for the next one.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Holy crap this is a pretty good chapter. I guess Madara is on the move already. I wonder if Sasuke is ever going to show up...?

No one can stop Naruto, there's no way, especially after what he's seen. He will rush in the war no matter what. So if I were them, I wouldn't waste my time to stop them. Better yet help them in the war.

I'm glad they show a bit of "me" in this chapter. I surely hope I'd win against that Black Zetsu. hahahahaha!

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Whoa awesome good to see naruto and bee side by side going into battle… can't wait to see how that tag team turns out.

And what did Madara mean by substitution? Oh well we will just have to wait and see.

Oh and final note is it just me that was creeped out when naruto ate the letter?

Sternritter P The Pimphand Blacksparrow4's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I gave it a 5, now that Madara has come out to play I'm excited to see Naruto enter the war. But there are so many things happening right now. Gaara is about to encounter his father, Black Zetsu is fighting the Mizukage and those other guys who aren't as important(sexy) as her, Kakashi is rampaging against the Seven Swordsmen, Sakura is healing generic unnamed characters, Mifune and Kunkuro still have to fight Lady Chiyo and Kimimaro. How are all these things going to play out? The anticipation is killing me!
    Also poor Tenten, I had such high hopes for her but now it seems like she'll be crushed by Marada's unexpected summon. I think he's planning on just sucking the beasts right out of Bee and Naruto, I'm not sure how he's going to get Bee but with Naruto it's obvious he's going to use Sasuke to wear him out then suck the Kyuubi.

Last edited by Blacksparrow4; 04-21-2011 at 07:47 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i have a feeling were gonna see kakashi rampage all next chapter... i wish naruto would learn complete kyuubi transformation.... ya know... with the real tailedbeast bomb and 9 tails....

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

.. you guys think naruto has taken over the whole kyuubi itself?

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Floydical
    Zetsu is essentially Madara's pet, I know that sounds bad but its basically the truth. I think that Madara created and manipulated Zetsu to his liking. Maybe calling himself Tobi and having Zetsu call him that too was to better hide his identity over the years.

As for the 'substitute' I honestly considered the fact that he is going to try to take a body to fight with. Maybe he can use a body temporarily some how?
    Hay yo, Floydical!

I think "Madara" wants Zetsu to call him Tobi, for reasons unknown. Perhaps he doesn't want his own creation, Zetsu, to know he is Madara??? Not sure though, still kickin around the idea some mo.

Who wants to bet that Naruto will almost instantly be able to use the TBB now? He was always talking about needing to get a feel for it, well, he pushed Bee's tailed beast bomb through the barrier with his own hands...

From my understanding of the situation, Madara wants a substitute for Nagato, hence the gedo maze statue coming to the battlefield! But I thought that was supposed to be Sasuke's future job??? Maybe he wants Sasuke's help in capturing the remaining two tailed beast and will use some random nin to extract the essences of the beast with the gedo maze. But who will it be???

All of you fellow forum fray nin wishing for deaths will surely get them soon. Also, don't complain about it if it doesn't arrive according to yer time! Kishi has shown he's willing to kill off important RELEVANT characters: Itachi and Jiraya are purty important to the story and consider that their deaths both affected the two lead characters in differing ways!

Finally and most importantly! I wonder if ten ten is fin fin AND if Naruto will get a tummy ache from eating Iruka's note!? zzz

Chow all!

Last edited by Pervy nin; 04-21-2011 at 07:33 AM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by CasualMisfit View Post
    Heh... It IS pretty badass seeing Naruto and Kira standing side by side in Jinchuriki mode... I hope they pull a tag team combo on the battle field... and damn... what's Madara going to hit us with...

Also... how comes Zetsu still calls Madara Tobi? Is it habit?... And what's this about a substitute?
    i think madara will make his army stronger using six extra people if you know what i mean. the sixs paths maybe but arent they damaged? cant he us the outer path?why didnt kabuto didnt revive konan or yahiko? i have to many questions. but didnt naruto use the tbb to break the barrier it was that ir tb rasengan.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Awesome chapter. The manga is really picking steam now.

My prediction is that Madara will run rampage with the statue and the allied army will be in trouble. Might even see some character deaths. Then Bee and Naruto will arrive in the last page of the manga. Week after that Naruto & Bee v/s Madara.

Fields Of Anfield Road David1996's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Poetry in motion.

Great chapter
    but whose madara targeting

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i thought it was okay only a 3 it felt like it was too short, and they should have hurried up and got to the point. I wanna see the black zetsu fight though that will be cool. And maybe zetsu doesnt know who Tobi is either maybe only sasuke knows hes madara

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think madara was using his rinnegan to make a sub for himself at his hideout. Just like what nagato did on the 6 pains... A corpse or whatsoever.. What do you think?

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Athelia View Post
    I think madara was using his rinnegan to make a sub for himself at his hideout. Just like what nagato did on the 6 pains... A corpse or whatsoever.. What do you think?
    I Think thats a pretty reasonable way at looking at it, you might be right.. I totally overlooked the Rinnegan while reading... Because I was thinking that the actual statue might be a substitute, just in case the JSA destroys it....
    ...Oh and by the way we have the same pic lol

Fields Of Anfield Road David1996's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Poetry in motion.

mAn i am still wounding who was in the last coffin that made a super ninja like madara so scared
    gedo mazo forever

Status
    Jun 2009
    Konohagakure, Hidden Leaf Village, Fire Country
    Post Thanks / Like
    This girl is on Fire! <3

I really liked this chapter.

I like the humour of the barrier team.

Naruto and Bee are out. Madara & Gedo Mazo's out and it'll be sucking out souls. Black Zetsu vs. Mizukage's fight. Black Zetsu really wanna fight Mizukage huh?

It was funny that Tsunade didn't get piss when Raikage shouted at her. Raikage is more short tempered imo. lol.

Also, why is Dan already in the four violet flames barrier? And Tsunade didn't know Dan was summoned? How come? The ghost transformation technique? where is it? Also, the fight was rushed, i think.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

if this is how it goes , we might as well see another powerup for Naruto ,
    And for BEE , Samedaha + hachibi - i think it is epic enough

Sasuke + Madara + Zetsu + Kabuto .......... there will be deaths from the alliance , but i really wanedt do see the tsuchikage fight the kages

as i wonder , can he kill them with the Detachment of the primitive worldtechnique

Academy Student
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why did this chapter have to end ?

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SMNaruto View Post
    I Think thats a pretty reasonable way at looking at it, you might be right.. I totally overlooked the Rinnegan while reading... Because I was thinking that the actual statue might be a substitute, just in case the JSA destroys it....
    ...Oh and by the way we have the same pic lol
    I'm glad we share the same opinion dude.. Anyway you think raikage's arm will regenerate? that's just so noob

ANBU
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

totally predicted last week that once naruto was out of the chakra blocking island madara would come out to fight and eventually come to get him :D

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wow,badass madara himself, he sure has gots. could he be the akatsuki member who could take on two jinchuurikis ? a definate yes! Still though, all kihis has been giving us is one climax after another. no kage rumble, no kakshi rampage, no hyuuga fight? Where are nagato and Itachi (I personaly think kabuto will send them after Sasuke), where is sasuke?When do we get to see all that?

Last edited by konohashinobi; 04-21-2011 at 08:34 AM.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

4/5 i thought it'll be much better, i mean all the chapter about running out of the barrier and talking, no real action..

but still madara enter the battle, and why did zetsu called him tobi not madara ????

looking 2 the next chapter

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by gaaradona View Post
    i think madara will make his army stronger using six extra people if you know what i mean. the sixs paths maybe but arent they damaged? cant he us the outer path?why didnt kabuto didnt revive konan or yahiko? i have to many questions. but didnt naruto use the tbb to break the barrier it was that ir tb rasengan.

naruto has'nt full learn the the tbb yet, if u remeber the last time he tried it explosed at his face

Sternritter P The Pimphand Blacksparrow4's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I just reread the manga and by the looks of it Madara has to choose someone to be his substitute, seeing as he said he'd have to steal one. I'm guessing either Chouji, because I think he has the most chakra on the battlefield at the moment, or someone in that sealing pot, because it was shown right after Madara said he need to steal a sub.
    Also I'm sure Zetsu is just use to calling Madara, Tobi, you know like a nickname or something because they're so close.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stealing the show and your
    girlfriend.

Decent chap. It got good during the latter part though the beginning was stale.

My main worry is that will we see Dan? :/ His ghost technique seemed interesting and I would also liked to of seen some interaction between him and Tsunade, though it seems unlikely...

To the main point, Madara... This 'substitute' thing only deepens the mystery of his identity and Kishi knows this he wants us to keep us on our toes <_< I'm guessing it's becoming more and more apparent that he isn't madara uchiha. Onto Gedo Mazo; my guess would be that he will use it to just beat people up and eventually just suck everyone's souls out or at least try to... It's possibly (with naruto's sensing abilities) that Naruto can 'detect' the evil from Gedo Mazo and track it down.

Last note, poor Tenten http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/55064037/16 seems like she's used up all her chakra by using the fan <_<

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well the chapter was awesome, Killer Bee and Naruto went crazy they broke the layer defense, Tobi now summoned Demonic Statue of the Outer Path and let's see what will happen, anyway I guess that maybe it wont pass to much after Sasuke will "wake up"!
    2.I remember that Kisame called Tobi Madara.