Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 8822
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Infesting Kirigakure with
    Voles

Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

Quote Originally Posted by Igneel View Post
    why do you want to cast a genjutsu on yourself.
    I don't think you can do that
    Its just a question i wanted to ask for awhile now :3 but thanks i guess

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hitler? Don't make me laugh...
    I'm far worse.

any technique that is basically a FULL BODY CHAKRA SURGE would be able to release from genjutsu up to one rank lower than it is.

Genjutsu Release restrictions:

►A Genjutsu is a disruption in your own chakra flow that messes with your senses and makes you experience an illusion. To dispel it you need to create a stronger disruption (or unbalance/fluctuation) that will clear the one forcefull put upon you and leave your chakra on its normal state. So basically, there is only one way to dispel genjutsu: disrupting, disturbing or unbalancing (all words you can use) your chakra flow.

Now, this can be done in 3 basic ways:

1- Altering the balance between physical and spiritual energies in your chakra by disturbing your physical energy. This is done by producing pain. Pain comes from the body and thus it makes your physical energy fluctuate. Because of this fluctuation your chakra flow experiences a spike. This spike is a disturbance that will dispel other disturbances present in your chakra by unbalacing its flow. The higher the pain, the bigger the spike. The more resistant or accostumed to pain your bio is, the less effect this has. Bitting your lip or your tongue is not enough. Bitting a chunk of your lip or bitting off your tongue will be enough but with the underlining consequences.

2- Altering the balance between physical and spiritual energies in your chakra by disturbing your spiritual energy. This is done by your sheer will power. Its done by forcefully creating a surge of chakra in your body by spiking your spiritual energy through will power alone, forcing yourself to mold and channel your chakra in a way that will either halt the chakra flow or disturb it. It can be done in 2 ways: through a technique named Kai or through techniques that produce a high surge of chakra on your chakra flow. In this last case, you need to have a technique that is at least one rank higher than the genjutsu set upon you for the case of elemental techinques, or 2 ranks for the case of raw chakra techniques. An example of this is Raiton: Chidori Nagashi, an A-Rank full body technique that requires no hand seal and can dispel up to B-Rank Genjutsu set upon you. Another example is the opening of one of the Eight Inner Gates. Upon opening, the sudden release of chakra disturbs any genjutsu affecting you up to the same rank as the technique of the gate.

3- Altering your chakra flow through the introduction of foreign chakra. This can be done by an ally or by entering for example, sage mode or being a jinchuriki in control of your bijuu. The truth is that as foreign chakra enters your system or another energy (natural energy), your chakra flow becomes altered and unbalanced and thus releases the genjutsu.

All of these produce a reset-like effect on your chakra flow, making it return to normal and dispelling the Genjutsu. However, one most not forget that for a release to be valid, it ALWAYS needs to be partnered with a logical and reasonable explanation of how, from your perspective, you figured out it was a Genjutsu/Illusion and thus felt the need to release from it. Releasing from it by "luck" or "because i know its a genjutsu" without stating the why isn't valid.

This is quite self explanatory. The main part however, that people fail to accomplish is the bolded part.

Also, yes, the higher then gen, the higher the pain it needs. A forbidden or S-rank Gen would require a kunai to the hip for example, or breaking a teeth, or something that would produce intense pain like breaking one of the major bones (although with consequences...). A-Rank I would see been released from finger breaking, etc. B-Rank can be by anything described before. C-rank perhaps bitting your tongue would be enough. And etc etc. Just remember that doing so takes a drastic effect on your body.

Not all genjutsu affect everyone around. Only certain ones. Its not a wide rule. If the gen doesn't state it or it hasn't been shown capable of doing it, then it doesn't do it.

Self Genjutsu is theoretically possible and has been done in cjs countless times so far. But the gen needs to be designed and made specifically for that. You can't cast bringer of darkness on yourself. If the gen isn't designed for it, it won't work.

More questions?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Infesting Kirigakure with
    Voles

yes.I know the Demon Possieon technique of the Kurama clan causes effects to happen in reality involving pain,but say instead the illusuon causes the victims speed to lower or increased does it happen in real too?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Igneel's closet, awaiting le right moment. :coffee
    Post Thanks / Like
    - Future Sage of The Sky -
    I really want more Wind and
    Lightning Jutsu.

I know this has been answered 7 million and 4 times but, can't a full body surge technique such as chidori current break killing intent?

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Fear. Fear attracts the
    fearful. The strong. The weak.
    The innocent. The corrupt.
    Fear. Fear is my ally."

Quote Originally Posted by william24 View Post
    I know this has been answered 7 million and 4 times but, can't a full body surge technique such as chidori current break killing intent?
    No it can't.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    My juice was to diluted, so i
    sent it to a concentration
    camp.

No it can't.
    Actually, Yes it can....The full body electrical current jumpstarts your body and mind, Also killing intent is a failzor move, Just state in your bio nothing scares you. lol

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Fear. Fear attracts the
    Fear. Fear is my ally."

Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    Actually, Yes it can....The full body electrical current jumpstarts your body and mind, Also killing intent is a failzor move, Just state in your bio nothing scares you. lol
    Well,killing intent produces a fear in you and its not a gen.So using nagashi to overcome the fear of death,I don't think that works.
    And lol @ the bio thing

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    camp.

Well,killing intent produces a fear in you and its not a gen.So using nagashi to overcome the fear of death,I don't think that works.
    And lol @ the bio thing
    The idea is that the electricity would be in your entire body including your brain, It would jumpstart your brain, Also killing intent isn't a gen per se but its based on one, You don't just suddenly poo your pants because someone gives you evil eyes, There using chakra to make themself appear more scary and induce fear in your body through control.
    So honestly i do believe it to be a very genjutsu like technique and does reply on there chakra being present in your body, Nagashi would remove that hold.

@ lol i actually had that in like all my bio's before minato

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    و ساعتها حست
    بالشتا

general teno told me in a VM that sakura and tsunade and hashirama bios have enhance strength move
    U can use that enhance strength move
    what is this move and where should i but it in the bio?

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✿ La vita è bella ✿

1. I want to make a water, lightning, earth combo.
    While creating it will lightning and earth get cancelled.?
    2. I want know how to use shadow clones in this situation for example I make 2 shadow clones after using smoke bombs. I want one of them to attack the target from underground using appropriate jutsu. The problem here is should I mention that I use one my clone to travel underground using hiding like a mole jutsu and use decapitation jutsu which will easily give away my plan of attack?
    The attack is meant to be a suprise to the opponent but if I mention the plan of attack, the opponent will simply counter it..
    Or how do I explain this in this situation.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status or
    wealth

Quote Originally Posted by -Jiraiya- View Post
    1. I want to make a water, lightning, earth combo.
    While creating it will lightning and earth get cancelled.?
    2. I want know how to use shadow clones in this situation for example I make 2 shadow clones after using smoke bombs. I want one of them to attack the target from underground using appropriate jutsu. The problem here is should I mention that I use one my clone to travel underground using hiding like a mole jutsu and use decapitation jutsu which will easily give away my plan of attack?
    The attack is meant to be a suprise to the opponent but if I mention the plan of attack, the opponent will simply counter it..
    Or how do I explain this in this situation.
    I think, and I'm as far from being an as expert as possible, that they shouldn't cancel each other out, since there are many canon doton/raiton combo jutsu.
    Also, you'd have to post the hiding like a mole jutsu, but you'll be making it clear that your opponent didn't see your clone go underground, and he isn't allowed to react to what he has no knowledge of.

Last edited by 'Kurapika; 09-19-2012 at 07:40 AM.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Kurapika View Post
    I think, and I'm as far from being an as expert as possible, that they shouldn't cancel each other out, since there are many canon doton/raiton combo jutsu.

Also, you'd have to post the hiding like a mole jutsu, but you'll be making it clear that your opponent didn't see your clone go underground, and he isn't allowed to react to what he has no knowledge of.
    how many cannon Doton/Raiton combo jutsus are there? i think i don't remember any of them, maybe 1

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm far worse.

No it can't.
    And lol @ the bio thing
    The idea is that the electricity would be in your entire body including your brain, It would jumpstart your brain, Also killing intent isn't a gen per se but its based on one, You don't just suddenly poo your pants because someone gives you evil eyes, There using chakra to make themself appear more scary and induce fear in your body through control.
    So honestly i do believe it to be a very genjutsu like technique and does reply on there chakra being present in your body, Nagashi would remove that hold.

@ lol i actually had that in like all my bio's before minato
    We are actually going to update that technique to make it more understandable. The only thing to actually have been stated to work was pain. Chidori in your brain? and clearing your mind? Dam... Nagashi is such an oped technique. And all it was seen doing was barely paralizing some ninjas. *sigh* And by clearing your mind, don't you mean fry it? I guess that would clear your mind.

Its a "dramatic" tech. You can't ignore it but any technique that clears your mind or senses, any pain, etc would break from it unless the rank difference is just too much. If you are an S-Class Ninja facing a Sage and he uses Killing intent...not that easy to counter. If you are a Kage and he uses Killing intent? Much more manageable. But you can't ever ignore it.

And no bio is imune to fear. Thats just one of those things people add to their bios to try and take advantage of.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    We are actually going to update that technique to make it more understandable. The only thing to actually have been stated to work was pain. Chidori in your brain? and clearing your mind? Dam... Nagashi is such an oped technique. And all it was seen doing was barely paralizing some ninjas. *sigh* And by clearing your mind, don't you mean fry it? I guess that would clear your mind.

Its a "dramatic" tech. You can't ignore it but any technique that clears your mind or senses, any pain, etc would break from it unless the rank difference is just too much. If you are an S-Class Ninja facing a Sage and he uses Killing intent...not that easy to counter. If you are a Kage and he uses Killing intent? Much more manageable. But you can't ever ignore it.

And no bio is imune to fear. Thats just one of those things people add to their bios to try and take advantage of.
    Hm, Killing intent would scare children at most, As it did in the series, Some people didn't fear death, Haku jiraiya nagato itachi. Just to name a few.

Also on the note of chidori, Sasuke used an inverted nagashi to remove the micro bombs inside his body as shown in his fight with deidara, So apparently yes it would clear your mind and body without harming you in that case scenario.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

Quote Originally Posted by Miggy View Post
    how many cannon Doton/Raiton combo jutsus are there? i think i don't remember any of them, maybe 1
    This one I'm sure of:
    (Doton: Denki Iwabashira) - Earth Release: Electric Rock Pillar
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid (Short for electric bolts)
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will make a set of four hand seals and then will place their hand on the ground to create a pillar of earth rise up from the ground. This pillar is also given a electrical charge that causes electric bolts to emit from the pillar up to short range shocking any targets in the vicinity.

This one seems like it:
    (Raiton: Iwa Nadare) - Lightning Style: Stone Avalanche
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: By forming hand seals Snake → Upside down Tiger → Hands clapped together and running up a cliff face, the user causes stone and rock above him to become dislodged and rain down past him onto his opponents below by releasing a wave of electrical energy. However, this is extremely location-based and needs to be done uphill of a mountain for it to work.

Some say the four pillar bind will require you to use doton chakra for the pillars first:
    (Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

Also, I see no reason why it shouldn't, raiton chakra stops the opponent's flow of doton chakra in the earth which cancels techniques, but why would your own chakra overpower itself?

Also, the Wiki says doton is weak to raiton because raito can travel through doton, which can also serve as a reason why doton/raiton combos should work.

Of course, I am not sure myself, I'm just providing my view on the matter.

Last edited by 'Kurapika; 09-19-2012 at 02:57 PM.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hm, Killing intent would scare children at most, As it did in the series, Some people didn't fear death, Haku jiraiya nagato itachi. Just to name a few.

Also on the note of chidori, Sasuke used an inverted nagashi to remove the micro bombs inside his body as shown in his fight with deidara, So apparently yes it would clear your mind and body without harming you in that case scenario.
    thats not what happened. He hit himself with a chidiri.

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/361/13

You cant invert a nagashi

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    thats not what happened. He hit himself with a chidiri.

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/361/13

You cant invert a nagashi
    Well noticed SY, Always looked like a nagashi, But i can actually see his hand in that screen where he hit himself.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm far worse.

Thats the main reason that people these days end up complaining in official fights: they assume the techs do more than they actually do.

Nagashi stopping gigantic pillars of rock, dispelling gen, clearing your mind and your body...whats next? It heals you and makes you fight with speeds of 8th gate? Meh.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.

Thats the main reason that people these days end up complaining in official fights: they assume the techs do more than they actually do.

Nagashi stopping gigantic pillars of rock, dispelling gen, clearing your mind and your body...whats next? It heals you and makes you fight with speeds of 8th gate? Meh.
    It has always been doing all those of stuff! Keep up with the fashion. >_>

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    camp.

Maybe but the reason people make techniques do various things is for originality, Some examples of Nagashi are quite creative to be fair, Guess its only as negative as you make it.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Fear. Fear attracts the
    Fear. Fear is my ally."

-sigh-
    Come on people keep the thread clean .-.
    You don't need to settle your differences here.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✿ La vita è bella ✿

Thanks 'Kurapika..

Status
    Sep 2011
    In the craters of the great Mt. Haleakala
    Post Thanks / Like
    Marinating beef..... O_O

If my opponent uses this and I begin to sink.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the
    Underworld
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and
    then by changing the surface of an object beneath an
    enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the
    user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive,
    chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it
    almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape
    from the swamp. The size and depth of the created
    swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of
    chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique,
    it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which
    is extremely effective against a great number of enemies
    or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Could I swim up to the surface with this jutsu?

(Suiton: Suichuu Teigen no Jutsu) – Water Release: Underwater Motion Technique
    Range: Mid
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This Technique allows the user to properl themselves through a body of water by using their chakra. While underwater, this technique will also partially mask the users prescence.
    Note: Must be a large water source such as a lake to use.

Or what else would you suggest? Keep in mind I only mastered water, and am able to use all the aburame jutsu. Help is much appreciated.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

Quote Originally Posted by -Jiraiya- View Post
    Thanks 'Kurapika..
    No problem at all, I'm glad I was able to help. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianmike View Post
    If my opponent uses this and I begin to sink.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the
    Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape
    from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Could I swim up to the surface with this jutsu?

(Suiton: Suichuu Teigen no Jutsu) – Water Release: Underwater Motion Technique
    Range: Mid
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This Technique allows the user to properl themselves through a body of water by using their chakra. While underwater, this technique will also partially mask the users prescence.
    Note: Must be a large water source such as a lake to use.

Or what else would you suggest? Keep in mind I only mastered water, and am able to use all the aburame jutsu. Help is much appreciated.
    I'm actually pretty sure it can't, since not only is the swamp made of mud and your jutsu manipulates water, It is also much much stronger than the water technique.

Last edited by 'Kurapika; 09-20-2012 at 09:53 AM.

Status
    Sep 2011
    In the craters of the great Mt. Haleakala
    Post Thanks / Like
    Marinating beef..... O_O

No problem at all, I'm glad I was able to help. ^^

I'm actually pretty sure it can't, since not only is the swamp made of mud and your jutsu manipulates water, It is also much much stronger than the water technique.
    Any suggestions for getting out?