Page 41 of 469 « First ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... Last»
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 11719
  1. #1001
    Yanto's Avatar
    Status
    Yanto is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Bellow your chin
    Posts
    4,640
    Post Thanks / Like
    how are you today? :D
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alternative View Post
    Summons act the same way as jutsu and elements I believe. You can have both summons on the same bio if you're of the appropriate rank.
    thanks..i meant before i reach the rank ..can i do that..
     
         

  2. #1002
    Senior Member The Riddler's Avatar
    Status
    The Riddler is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Australia.
    Posts
    1,252
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    I think what he means is, your bio's can have a different summon each as long as they're at a level where they can both use the summoning jutsu. Either that or I'm totally misinterpreting what he's saying.
     
         

  3. #1003
    Yanto's Avatar
    Status
    Yanto is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Bellow your chin
    Posts
    4,640
    Post Thanks / Like
    how are you today? :D
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Hehe
    you diding get it!
    Ket me explain i guess
    ..since i have not reached the rank where i can use 2 summoning animal in a bio..
    I was thinking that
    can i use 2 contracts in 2 bios..?
    Example:
    i have a hayuga bio and i have a nara bio..
    Since i am not at the rank where i can use 2 summons...can i use a panda contract on the nara bio and a falcon contract on the hayuga bio instead of using panda and falcon contract on hayuga bio
    got it?
     
         

  4. #1004
    Alternative's Avatar
    Status
    Alternative is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,546
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    think I care? That is fate!
    This terrible, brittle, puny
    story is the real thing!
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yanto View Post
    Hehe
    you diding get it!
    Ket me explain i guess
    ..since i have not reached the rank where i can use 2 summoning animal in a bio..
    I was thinking that
    can i use 2 contracts in 2 bios..?
    Example:
    i have a hayuga bio and i have a nara bio..
    Since i am not at the rank where i can use 2 summons...can i use a panda contract on the nara bio and a falcon contract on the hayuga bio instead of using panda and falcon contract on hayuga bio
    got it?
    You cannot have signed or hold two contracts at the same time, be it in two different bios if you're not Kage rank. It's a bit like training. Like the elements, your summons are applied to both your bios.
     
         

  5. #1005
    Member maughany303's Avatar
    Status
    maughany303 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    58
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Do you have to wait for your bio to be approved before you start Rping?
     
         

  6. #1006
    Alternative's Avatar
    Status
    Alternative is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,546
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    think I care? That is fate!
    This terrible, brittle, puny
    story is the real thing!
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by maughany303 View Post
    Do you have to wait for your bio to be approved before you start Rping?
    Not necessarily. You have to wait for a bio to be approved before you can start getting training and so on, but you can RP in the Konoha Town section without any of that. It's mainly bars and things, so not much.
     
         

  7. #1007
    Member maughany303's Avatar
    Status
    maughany303 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    58
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    okey dokey, do you normally have to wait long for your bio to be checked out?
     
         

  8. #1008
    Senior Member Dean Kaguya's Avatar
    Status
    Dean Kaguya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In The Realm Of Eternal Obscurity
    Posts
    5,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by maughany303 View Post
    okey dokey, do you normally have to wait long for your bio to be checked out?
    depends on the mods activity
     
         
    Last edited by Dean Kaguya; 04-05-2012 at 04:28 PM.

  9. #1009
    Alternative's Avatar
    Status
    Alternative is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,546
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    think I care? That is fate!
    This terrible, brittle, puny
    story is the real thing!
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by maughany303 View Post
    okey dokey, do you normally have to wait long for your bio to be checked out?
    This all depends really on how the bio checking mods (Alucard, Caliburn) are doing. It may take a few hours, or it may even take a few days.
     
         

  10. #1010
    Omnom's Avatar
    Status
    Omnom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Hidden in the Mist
    Posts
    6,311
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Alright. Kakuzu has the masks and all, but what happens when he uses Kage Bunshins?
     
         

  11. #1011
    god killer dragongoku's Avatar
    Status
    dragongoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    behind you with a knife breathing down your back
    Posts
    886
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    what rank do you have to be to have 2 bios or can you be any rank?
     
         

  12. #1012
    Premium User blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,557
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Lord Orochimaru Bio

    ok, so everyone knows I'm one of Oro's biggest fans and I know u need 5000 to make his bio. But what are the other requirements?!?!?
     
         

  13. #1013
    Zoro..'s Avatar
    Status
    Zoro.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    On my ship
    Posts
    9,669
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Lord Orochimaru Bio

    Wrong section.

    And it says them all. Although for Kinjutsu you need to talk to Nexus.
     
         

  14. #1014
    -Cerberus-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Cerberus- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kirigakure
    Posts
    4,962
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just an average guy.
     

     
         

  15. #1015
    Gobi Gobletsson's Avatar
    Status
    Gobi Gobletsson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Walking beside Gats...
    Posts
    17,253
    Post Thanks / Like
    Icecream + Pocket = Pocket
    icecream
     



    Re: Lord Orochimaru Bio

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnom View Post
    Alright. Kakuzu has the masks and all, but what happens when he uses Kage Bunshins?
    Well... He creates shadow clones. They're as durable as any other kage bunshin. Same goes if you had a Hidan biography. Putting a sword through his clone, it would still poof.

    Quote Originally Posted by dragongoku View Post
    what rank do you have to be to have 2 bios or can you be any rank?
    Genin and above.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro.. View Post
    Wrong section.

    And it says them all. Although for Kinjutsu you need to talk to Nexus.
    How come? ANY RP-related question is allowed to be asked here, as said in the OP.

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    ok, so everyone knows I'm one of Oro's biggest fans and I know u need 5000 to make his bio. But what are the other requirements?!?!?
    Click the link in the spoiler, and thanks. SN.
    Quote Originally Posted by sage naruto 123 View Post

    (Since, if you read under the restrictions, you just need 5000 posts. So there shouldn't be a problem.)
     
         

  16. #1016
    Senior Member Toshiro's Avatar
    Status
    Toshiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    Graphic Designer
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Can someone tell me how many months I need in order to learn Kinjutsu?
    I was gonna make a Orochimaru bio, but I was told in order to learn Kinjutsu I needed permission from Nexus, and a certain amount of months.
     
         

  17. #1017
    Senior Member Passion's Avatar
    Status
    Passion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    15,704
    Post Thanks / Like
    Avoiding responsibilities.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Toshiro View Post
    Can someone tell me how many months I need in order to learn Kinjutsu?
    I was gonna make a Orochimaru bio, but I was told in order to learn Kinjutsu I needed permission from Nexus, and a certain amount of months.
    Six months.

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=74362
     
         

  18. #1018
    Zatanna's Avatar
    Status
    Zatanna is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,874
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Can someone with a orochimaru or kabuto bio, teach another non canon character edo tensei? (if they have approval for forbidden jutsu? Even if they can make the orochimaru or kabuto bio?)
     
         

  19. #1019
    Just a guy BakaNoJutsu's Avatar
    Status
    BakaNoJutsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kuwait right now
    Posts
    211
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Are there any groups of people belonging to the Hozuki Clan? I want to make a Cannon from that clan and am currently working on the requirements for said clan. I'm just look for some people in the clan I get to know and have help developing my character. He is gonna be awesome. (I don't mean O.P. by that, just a fun Character) Any guidance would be just dandy :D
     
         

  20. #1020
    Gobi Gobletsson's Avatar
    Status
    Gobi Gobletsson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Walking beside Gats...
    Posts
    17,253
    Post Thanks / Like
    Icecream + Pocket = Pocket
    icecream
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
    Can someone with a orochimaru or kabuto bio, teach another non canon character edo tensei? (if they have approval for forbidden jutsu? Even if they can make the orochimaru or kabuto bio?)
    Well, I know that Goro Kaguya does posses Edo Tensei without having a Oro or OroKabuto biography. So aslong you have permission I suppose you can.

    Quote Originally Posted by BakaNoJutsu View Post
    Are there any groups of people belonging to the Hozuki Clan? I want to make a Cannon from that clan and am currently working on the requirements for said clan. I'm just look for some people in the clan I get to know and have help developing my character. He is gonna be awesome. (I don't mean O.P. by that, just a fun Character) Any guidance would be just dandy :D
    I'm not exactly sure what you're tryna ask for me. If you mean other RPers which is a part of the Hozoki Clan, I know theres Toku and Daemon. If talking about a cannon character from Hozuki Clan, either 2nd Hokage, Mangetsu or Suigetsu.
     
         

  21. #1021
    Just a guy BakaNoJutsu's Avatar
    Status
    BakaNoJutsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kuwait right now
    Posts
    211
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    Well, I know that Goro Kaguya does posses Edo Tensei without having a Oro or OroKabuto biography. So aslong you have permission I suppose you can.



    I'm not exactly sure what you're tryna ask for me. If you mean other RPers which is a part of the Hozoki Clan, I know theres Toku and Daemon. If talking about a cannon character from Hozuki Clan, either 2nd Hokage, Mangetsu or Suigetsu.
    Yeah, also, about sound Techs and if there are any sensai/senpai
     
         

  22. #1022
    Gobi Gobletsson's Avatar
    Status
    Gobi Gobletsson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Walking beside Gats...
    Posts
    17,253
    Post Thanks / Like
    Icecream + Pocket = Pocket
    icecream
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by BakaNoJutsu View Post
    Yeah, also, about sound Techs and if there are any sensai/senpai
    Xylon, Kagutsuchi is the only Sound teachers I know of. Wesobi and I though, is getting taught sound release at the moment, so him and I would be able to teach them later on aswell. However, just to add. Sound Release is not just frequently given away like other special elements, such as smoke. Normally a tournament would be held, and the winner would recieve training in Sound Release, if it's that he desires.

    Heres a link to the techniques, if you wonder; http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=77835
     
         

  23. #1023
    Just a guy BakaNoJutsu's Avatar
    Status
    BakaNoJutsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kuwait right now
    Posts
    211
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Thank you :D its hard doing this cus sound is part of his Bio. :c
    Could you maybe get a hold of him for me, I heard it's frowned upon to bug someone for training. :/
     
         

  24. #1024
    Yanto's Avatar
    Status
    Yanto is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Bellow your chin
    Posts
    4,640
    Post Thanks / Like
    how are you today? :D
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by BakaNoJutsu View Post
    Thank you :D its hard doing this cus sound is part of his Bio. :c
    Could you maybe get a hold of him for me, I heard it's frowned upon to bug someone for training. :/
    its not frowned upon lol how else would you get training?

    but don't just keep posting on their profile
     
         

  25. #1025
    Just a guy BakaNoJutsu's Avatar
    Status
    BakaNoJutsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kuwait right now
    Posts
    211
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yanto View Post
    its not frowned upon lol how else would you get training?

    but don't just keep posting on their profile
    OH, ok :D I can do that

    :scorps:

    Quest begun...
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •