Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidden Mist Jutsu
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

This may be a silly question but anyway <_<

is hidden mist jutsu made out of water chakra? and if i were to fight a sharingan user, will he/she able to see the hidden mist? as there's two type of chakra(my chakra & the mist water chakra)

hope i don't confuse anyone <_<
    thanks

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fukurokuju View Post
    (Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidden Mist Jutsu
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

This may be a silly question but anyway <_<

is hidden mist jutsu made out of water chakra? and if i were to fight a sharingan user, will he/she able to see the hidden mist? as there's two type of chakra(my chakra & the mist water chakra)

hope i don't confuse anyone <_<
    thanks
    It's just mist, Very hard mist to see trough, it's only possible with Byakugan even not Sharingan can see trough it, Maybe MS But not the First and Second tomoe, Neither is the third.

Look what Wikia Says.

This displacement technique is a specialty of the ninja from Kirigakure, where one causes a mist to spring forth by lifting up some water, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.

When Kakashi uses this in the anime, Itachi claims that the mist does not prevent him from using his Sharingan, contradicting both the manga and earlier anime scenes, although this could have been merely a bluff.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cream Cheese or Cheese Cream?

How can sharingan be useful in battles? How?

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Question about splitting with Zetsu. Me, Emp, other Zetsus always could split and could perform jutsus with both halves, but now people are saying since they have one hand, they can't create handseals, so I need to have an answer to this. I didn't rp a long time, so I don't know what might be changed.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

@Fausty: Jinbei asked it to Caliburn and Caliburn says that you can't preform any jutsu's which Require handseals without being attached with his White/Black half. This is became an official Rule but Caliburn or any other Mod has to state that in the rule.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sanji~ View Post
    Don't ask those stuff to me but be more Specific, What do you mean, Elemental, Tactics or what?

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Everything.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker. View Post
    @Fausty: Jinbei asked it to Caliburn and Caliburn says that you can't preform any jutsu's which Require handseals without being attached with his White/Black half. This is became an official Rule but Caliburn or any other Mod has to state that in the rule.
    I want to hear it from someone else. If it really becomes a rule, then I hope I can create a custom jutsu which somehow grows me more hands, it would reduce the fun without that. :/

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fausty View Post
    I want to hear it from someone else. If it really becomes a rule, then I hope I can create a custom jutsu which somehow grows me more hands, it would reduce the fun without that. :/
    That's Pretty Possible.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Who can actually train Kaito´s taijutsu?

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    Who can actually train Kaito´s taijutsu?
    I guess every sensei who was taught it and who has permission to teach it. Most of them have some info of what they can teach on their profile, other than that you can just ask them.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sucking Kirabi's tentacles.
    .O.

what would you do, if this tag was place upon you? how would you remove it?

(Suji Haji Fuuin) - Muscle Restriction Seal
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: A special fuuinjutsu utilized by taking a tag that bares the mark of restrict. When placed upon the opponent it generates an electrical current that is not physically harmful. However this flows through the nervous system and restricts the movement of muscles(lasts for 3 turns and slows the opponents movement).

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

@Migualon: Every sensei who mastered it and have the permission to learn it, anyway... Akiza, Zenryoku, Seven Scaled boy etc.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! Don't go call my status
    lame! - Ok then you're lame! (
    I don't know you, but I will
    find you, and I will lame you)
    Not before I find you and Lame
    you! This is bullying, you
    lame lamer!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sanji~ View Post
    Ok, I don't want to give away too much of our tactics, but we can take a look at the abilities of the Sharingan, as stated in the Guidelines thread:

• See through the chakra flow. The Sharingan can tell if a person is under a genjutsu because the person's chakra flow would be irregular.
    • Incredible clarity of perception, allowing them to easily recognize genjutsu and different forms of chakra
    • Ability to memorize any technique that he or she witnesses, apart from other KG techniques. The user can memorize ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu with perfect accuracy, allowing the user to use the techniques as his own.

The Sharingan's abilities to see chakra is a big method of knowing where your opponent is. It can see chakra through chakra-less tangible objects, such as the ground, meaning that you can sense/see your opponent even if he goes underground. This ability is countered, unfortunately, if your opponent uses wide covering jutsus such as Rain techniques and Mist techniques. But, piece of advice:

You can prevent your opponent from using Mist technique if you use one yourself, without using chakra. If you have a nearby water bank, or create one yourself, and then shoot fire at it, you will create a mist screen in the battlefield. But this mist is chakraless, meaning it doesn't affect your eyes, but it does affect your opponent. Also, since mist is already created, people are less eager to preform the Mist Jutsu. With Rain is a bit different. You can try to create rain clouds by using Wind Style: Severing Pressure or heating the sky (it's a bit of a stretch, but is doable), or you can start the battle by saying it is already raining. But people use the Chakra Sensing Rain sense their opponent, not exactly to impair your view.

Let's move on. In the game of making your opponent unable to attack you, which we all play, or at least we should, having a sharingan is a great addition. Not only you can see better then them, like I explained earlier, it is also harder for your opponents to fight you because they can't look at your eyes. Doujutsu are some of your greatest weapons. But don't try to rush in and just assume your opponents are looking at your eyes. There are methods to make sure you trick your opponents to look at you.

Piece of advice: If you make the first move, and do it just saying: "Looks straight into your eyes with my Sharingan on" there isn't much your opponent can say. If he says: "I look away" it means there was eye contact, and it's too late for him. This trick should take care of most of the members of NB. It won't be enough for more experienced members, but at least it should buy you some time to do something else.

While in the talk of genjutsus, you also acquire the ability to see through genjutsus, up to a certain rank, of course. This may not seem like much, but it is quite big, believe me. Genjutsus can be a ***** sometimes, and most of the cases, they don't even need to be completed to make real damage.

And the next is that you can predict/see your opponent's techniques quite fast. I've manage to avoid many jutsus because of my sharingan's ability to perceive their motions and give me enough time to react. And most of the fast acting techniques have a restriction that say "Sharingan can see through this", and guess who has the sharingan? You

So, Sharingans, if used correctly, can be extremely efficient in a battle.

Last edited by Lili-Chwan; 04-17-2011 at 09:08 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Akisha View Post
    Can someone deffend from this technique...

with shadow clone explosion....This is shadow clone explosion when used on a water surface:

Quote Originally Posted by Joker. View Post
    Question 1: Yes it's Possible.

A-rank water vs A-rank fire : Water puts it out and continues.
    S-rank water vs A-rank fire : Same as above.
    A-rank water vs S rank fire : Both jutsus cancel each other out and steam is created.

Question 2: Obviously, Look back the fight with Kisame and Itachi Vs. Gay, Kakashi, Kurunai and Asuma.
    I dont want your Opinion...That's not a water jutsu...It's shadow clone explosion...And you copied this from my training with Crutch so please dont try to be a smartass I want a sensei to answer me...oh and Jamal dont reply please I really dont wanna listen to you talking...

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! Don't go call my status
    lame! - Ok then you're lame! (
    I don't know you, but I will
    find you, and I will lame you)
    Not before I find you and Lame
    you! This is bullying, you
    lame lamer!

Quote Originally Posted by Akisha View Post
    I dont want your Opinion...That's not a water jutsu...It's shadow clone explosion...And you copied this from my training with Crutch so please dont try to be a smartass I want a sensei to answer me...oh and Jamal dont reply please I really dont wanna listen to you talking...
    That's very rude of you. He was just trying to help you, even though you were too lazy to look through the thread and find out if your question has been answered already or not.

Hope you don't feel the same way about Zen, as you do with Jamal: 45

Quote Originally Posted by Fausty View Post
    Question about splitting with Zetsu. Me, Emp, other Zetsus always could split and could perform jutsus with both halves, but now people are saying since they have one hand, they can't create handseals, so I need to have an answer to this. I didn't rp a long time, so I don't know what might be changed.
    I never thought of that, but now that you point it out, when Zetsu splits up, each Half has only 1 arm. Even all the multiplied White Halves appear to have only one arm. It does seem ridiculous, but, unless proven otherwise, you can't use handseals that require 2 hands.

Last edited by Lili-Chwan; 04-17-2011 at 10:39 PM.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

If my opponet uses

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

How can I avoid it without jumping up?

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's wibly wobly timey wimey
    stuff

can i throw a flash bomb into the air and then put on my sunglases to protect from the light?

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~SiskoStar~ View Post
    can i throw a flash bomb into the air and then put on my sunglases to protect from the light?
    as long as you dont look directly at the flashbomb you are fine. just make sure to toss it over your head and not in front of you

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=70823 ok in this fight thread sisko say i cant see him because of the smoke bombs i used but im useing sharingan cant i still see not only him but his chakra and tell that which clone is real or not ( i have i t sharingan) and i throw a lighting clone at him that will use rasengan when it gets close enough can he just say you cant see threw the smoke bombs i use doesnt he have to counter or dodge my jutsu?

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Hidden Mist Eye Sight Deprevation
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15(-3 each turn to keep it active) Damage Points: N/A Description: Using the hidden mist jutsu the user reflects the natural light an a way that it blinds there opponent temporarily as long as the opponent is in the mist.
    Note: Must have already used hidden mist jutsu.

If someone using that technique, can I throw a paper bomb into the mist to like make the user miss my eyes.Like make their trajectory a couple meters off?

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

what are ALLLLLL ways to release myself from a genjutsu?

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    what are ALLLLLL ways to release myself from a genjutsu?
    Way of breaking genjutsu:
    -Kai, it purges your chakra, but it needs the tiger handseal. Therefore, if the genjutsu immobilizes you, you may not be able to use it. And it only works against C-ranked or below genjutsus according to rei's rules.

-Inflicting self pain in any way. The Pain would disturb your chakra and make you produce adrenaline, thus allowing your sore body to move at a lighter pace than you would after breaking free from a genjtusu with no pain. A clear example of what i want to say would be when sakura and sasuke meet oro in the forest. Oro attacks them with "murderous intent" which paralyzes with fear. But, by slightly stabbin his own leg, sasuke was forced out of that state and the adrenaline liberated hiim from the fear and allowed him to move and save sakura. Self pain includes: biting your lower lip strong enough to produce a bit of bleeding, stabbing your body parts (make sure that were you stab the TIP of the kunai is not a critical area or an important part of a join or a nerve plexus). The higher the genjutsu rank is, the more pain it needs to break.

-Having somebody insert his or her chakra (can be a clone for instance) into your body thus liberating you from the disruptive chakra that was affecting your cranial nerves.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's wibly wobly timey wimey
    stuff

Can someone defend from this:

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Type: Attack
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: Two powerful lightning blasts.This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

with this:

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.?

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Quote Originally Posted by ~SiskoStar~ View Post
    Can someone defend from this:

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Type: Attack
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: Two powerful lightning blasts.This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

with this:

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.?
    I didn't defend against your jutsu useing a clone I already made you hit the clone you hit the clone next to me ok