Page 115 of 482 « First ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165215 ... Last»
Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 12033
  1. #2851
    ZandaT's Avatar
    Status
    ZandaT is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    U.S.V.I
    Posts
    10,253
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doin me sine 94
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    Any bio can have a custom element, it's just like custom jutsus.
    Oh sorry, I mean like storm release and stuff.

    And did you get to your Tai, thread yet? Those are the rarest teachers on the base IMO
     
         

  2. #2852
    キッスランド Madāra Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Madāra Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    Posts
    16,283
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..........
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by ZandaT View Post
    Oh sorry, I mean like storm release and stuff.

    And did you get to your Tai, thread yet? Those are the rarest teachers on the base IMO
    Storm release is restricted as a KG itself so no, you cannot have a Nara bio (or similar bios) and storm release.

    I am about to reply to it shortly. It's somewhat rare because teachers of it generally dont teach it very well, and do a broad quick skim through the jutsus.
     
         

  3. #2853
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    Posts
    24,408
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by defg View Post
    Can the 4th kazekage use the other magnetism techniques??apart from gold sand
    No, only Gold Sand
    Quote Originally Posted by The Jinchuurki Uchiha View Post
    What is he Anbu Black Ops System that Nexus came up with about?
    If you read those threads, than you should know :D
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaxXx View Post
    You know how if u make a Nara/Ino/Aburame/Inuzuka clan bios, you are able to learn specialized jutsu for their respective clans.

    Well, does an Uzumaki bio get any special perks? Or is it just there for nothing.
    Uzumaki's get awesome surname obviousky :D
    Quote Originally Posted by The Jinchuurki Uchiha View Post
    How many custom weapons are we allowed to have. 1?
    Yep, only 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ZandaT View Post
    Oh sorry, I mean like storm release and stuff.

    And did you get to your Tai, thread yet? Those are the rarest teachers on the base IMO
    Those are considered as KGs, so nope
     
         

  4. #2854
    -Jiraiya-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Jiraiya- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ♥Køñøhá HØT sprîngs♥
    Posts
    16,188
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✿ La vita è bella ✿
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    So, I use moving earth core of 20m height.
    And as the pillar rises, can I perform another jutsu, before the pillar erects fully? Is it allowed or should I wait till the pillar forms fully?
     
         

  5. #2855
    -Free Agent- Thunderbolt's Avatar
    Status
    Thunderbolt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Abuja
    Posts
    9,700
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    I would like to get a sensei or experienced role play member opinion on this, I was going through some of the tourney fights and stumble on one where the user cast an s rank genjutsu and proceeds with casting an a rank genjutsu. My question is how is this possible and how can one defend against such attacks. If one dispell the first genjutsu does he immediately get trapped in the second genjutsu or does he break the two genjutsu by dispelling one?
     
         

  6. #2856
    Abon's Avatar
    Status
    Abon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    With the ones who Care About Me.
    Posts
    5,560
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Do you have to be Kage rank to be tought a Custom Element.
     
         

  7. #2857
    Typhon's Avatar
    Status
    Typhon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    15,122
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    I would like to get a sensei or experienced role play member opinion on this, I was going through some of the tourney fights and stumble on one where the user cast an s rank genjutsu and proceeds with casting an a rank genjutsu. My question is how is this possible and how can one defend against such attacks. If one dispell the first genjutsu does he immediately get trapped in the second genjutsu or does he break the two genjutsu by dispelling one?
    Care to link the fight?
     
         

  8. #2858
    -Free Agent- Thunderbolt's Avatar
    Status
    Thunderbolt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Abuja
    Posts
    9,700
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!
     



     
         
    Last edited by Thunderbolt; 01-06-2013 at 06:06 AM.

  9. #2859
    Loki's Avatar
    Status
    Loki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    A status has this user.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    I would like to get a sensei or experienced role play member opinion on this, I was going through some of the tourney fights and stumble on one where the user cast an s rank genjutsu and proceeds with casting an a rank genjutsu. My question is how is this possible and how can one defend against such attacks. If one dispell the first genjutsu does he immediately get trapped in the second genjutsu or does he break the two genjutsu by dispelling one?
    That's because the second genjutsu casted is a Dormant genjutsu, meaning that it won't activate untill the target uses a B ranked technique.

    In other words, the target can dispell the first one, and be normal, but the moment he uses a B ranked or above technique, the second genjutsu will activate, and have it's effect.

    It's a custom Gen, created by Reborn if im not mistaken.
     
         
    Last edited by Loki; 01-06-2013 at 03:51 AM.

  10. #2860
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,888
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Jinchuurki Uchiha View Post
    Do you have to be Kage rank to be tought a Custom Element.
    if whoever is teaching you this custom element made a restriction saying "Only Kage rank and above can learn" then yes

    if not, i don't think so
     
         

  11. #2861
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,830
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Can any flying summon use the below technique, or do they need to have a wind affinity and capability of using S-rank wind?

    (Futon: Tatsumaki Heki) - Wind Release: Tordado Wall
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user generates a large wall of 5 Tall tornadoes that are sent towards the opponent. A flying summoning can create this technique by simply flapping their wings to generate the wind for the technique.
     
         

  12. #2862
    The Alchemist's Avatar
    Status
    The Alchemist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Within the desolate recesses of the human consciousness
    Posts
    1,773
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bet I got some weed, bet I got
    some weed, bet she on her
    knees; bet she swallow ****,
    bet she love my swag, bet she
    leave yo ass
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    I want to know why you won't go out on a date with me, LOL! Nah seriously though, what does it take to be taught some freakin fuuinjutsu, a lot of Sensei's (not you you're a gem) are ass holes to be honest.
     
         

  13. #2863
    キッスランド Madāra Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Madāra Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    Posts
    16,283
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..........
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    I want to know why you won't go out on a date with me, LOL! Nah seriously though, what does it take to be taught some freakin fuuinjutsu, a lot of Sensei's (not you you're a gem) are ass holes to be honest.
    Not sure what sensei you're addressing with the bold. O.o But if you have permission to learn fuuinjutsu, it takes a bit of asking around to get someone to teach you. A lot of sensei's have a lot of students in the basic five and/or tai + gen training so they feel they might not be able to take on another student and perform adequately enough when training so they don't take on too many additional trainings like fuuinjutsu. And some don't teach it despite knowing it because they dont teach it as well as others teachers and their knowledge in it might be slightly sub-par in the field despite knowing it.

    Best I can say to do is just continue asking around until you get a response back.
     
         

  14. #2864
    Loki's Avatar
    Status
    Loki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    A status has this user.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    Can any flying summon use the below technique, or do they need to have a wind affinity and capability of using S-rank wind?

    (Futon: Tatsumaki Heki) - Wind Release: Tordado Wall
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user generates a large wall of 5 Tall tornadoes that are sent towards the opponent. A flying summoning can create this technique by simply flapping their wings to generate the wind for the technique.
    To use cannon and custom techniques you must have the appropriate training, so i guess it applies to summons aswell.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    I want to know why you won't go out on a date with me, LOL! Nah seriously though, what does it take to be taught some freakin fuuinjutsu, a lot of Sensei's (not you you're a gem) are ass holes to be honest.
    Do you atleast have Fuuin permission?
     
         

  15. #2865
    キッスランド Madāra Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Madāra Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    Posts
    16,283
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..........
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokí View Post
    To use cannon and custom techniques you must have the appropriate training, so i guess it applies to summons aswell.

    Do you atleast have Fuuin permission?
    What are you talking about training? O_o He was talking about whether his custom summonings can use it if they can fly without having wind affinity.
     
         

  16. #2866
    Loki's Avatar
    Status
    Loki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    A status has this user.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    What are you talking about training? O_o He was talking about whether his custom summonings can use it if they can fly without having wind affinity.
    The bold, he also asked about the capability of using S rank wind with the need to have a wind affinity. O__o
    Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    Can any flying summon use the below technique, or do they need to have a wind affinity and capability of using S-rank wind?
     
         

  17. #2867
    キッスランド Madāra Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Madāra Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    Posts
    16,283
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..........
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokí View Post
    The bold, he also asked about the capability of using S rank wind with the need to have a wind affinity. O__o
    But he obviously has S-rank training in wind release already. His question means if he has a summoning that can fly, is it mandatory for that summoning to have wind affinity to use it and the ability to use S-rank wind, like a restriction in the summoning that says it can use up to S-rank wind or not. O__O
     
         

  18. #2868
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,888
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    My thing is that if it has wings and you have training in S rank wind, your flying summon can do that
     
         

  19. #2869
    Loki's Avatar
    Status
    Loki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    A status has this user.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    But he obviously has S-rank training in wind release already. His question means if he has a summoning that can fly, is it mandatory for that summoning to have wind affinity to use it and the ability to use S-rank wind, like a restriction in the summoning that says it can use up to S-rank wind or not. O__O
    His summon, he asked if his summon needs wind affinity that enables it to use Wind up to S rank. I know he has wind complete And at the rest of it, it's obvious that any summon can use it without a wind affinity, it says so in the technique, they can perform it with just flapping their wings. O_o
     
         
    Last edited by Loki; 01-09-2013 at 04:37 AM.

  20. #2870
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,888
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokí View Post
    His summon, he asked if his summon needs wind affinity that enables it to use Wind up to S rank. I know he has wind complete And at the rest of it, it's obvious that any summon can use it without a wind affinity, it says so in the technique, they can perform it with just flapping their wings. O_o
    that was his question
     
         

  21. #2871
    Loki's Avatar
    Status
    Loki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    A status has this user.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    And i answered it. :scorps:
     
         

  22. #2872
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    Posts
    24,408
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    now here comes the tough question, could flying summon with Wind Affinity, BUT stating that it can use wind only up to A-rank, be able to use this technique?


    Futon: Tatsumaki Heki) - Wind Release: Tordado Wall
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user generates a large wall of 5 Tall tornadoes that are sent towards the opponent. A flying summoning can create this technique by simply flapping their wings to generate the wind for the technique.
     
         

  23. #2873
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,888
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    only you

    i saw yes, because the technique itself says flying summoning just flap their wings, so even if the summoning can ONLY use fire attacks, it can still use this technique
     
         

  24. #2874
    Catalyst Priest's Avatar
    Status
    Priest is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Lasgidi
    Posts
    11,441
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    its a no. Forget the fact that they say flying surmon can flap their wings. But it still can't use it.
    It is as if you are saying all flying summons can just flap their wings and create the tornado even if they have no affinity for it.

    The rank is clear and the restriction on the flying bird is also clear.
     
         

  25. #2875
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,888
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    its a no. Forget the fact that they say flying surmon can flap their wings. But it still can't use it.
    It is as if you are saying all flying summons can just flap their wings and create the tornado even if they have no affinity for it.

    The rank is clear and the restriction on the flying bird is also clear.
    Futon: Tatsumaki Heki) - Wind Release: Tordado Wall
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user generates a large wall of 5 Tall tornadoes that are sent towards the opponent. A flying summoning can create this technique by simply flapping their wings to generate the wind for the technique
    that's exactly what it's saying
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •