Page 2 of 9 « First 123456 ... Last»
    Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stealing the show and your
    girlfriend.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 532 Discussion and 533 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Zohka Uchiha View Post
    You said it he was null! Which i found a bit dispointing, his death was good and I liked that, that even a "villin" could respect someone with honor and that he withstood the talisman.

But as I said im a bit dispointed about him being doll and null! I understand what you are saying and I agree, but I was hoping to see some more of him before that happend. Im sorry but maybe my expectations was to great, but I give all respect to Mifune, he showed us that the leader of samurais is not a pushover.
    Truth be told, we were all expecting a little much from Hanzou due to all the things that have been said about him but you have to take on board that Mifune once fought him and lost, only being spared by Hanzou. This somewhat inspired Mifune to become stronger and to learn from the experience, making him what he is today and never forgetting the fight with Hanzou because he was a great ninja. It was just a poor match up because Mifune knew how to counteract Hanzou completely.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

^^^ couldn't agree more. this is even better than the kigin bros arc. it also has a nice pace to it.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsndshanks View Post
    Truth be told, we were all expecting a little much from Hanzou due to all the things that have been said about him but you have to take on board that Mifune once fought him and lost, only being spared by Hanzou. This somewhat inspired Mifune to become stronger and to learn from the experience, making him what he is today and never forgetting the fight with Hanzou because he was a great ninja. It was just a poor match up because Mifune knew how to counteract Hanzou completely.
    I agree, we have been waiting a long time to see him and the expectations has been to big maybe and yes the matchup was perfect for the allianse and Mifune also showed us to never give up your dreams and goals.

But Hanzuo showed us honor and strength and maybe we should be happy and just look forward to the nest matchup! Hope it is Kakashi!

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stealing the show and your
    girlfriend.

I agree, we have been waiting a long time to see him and the expectations has been to big maybe and yes the matchup was perfect for the allianse and Mifune also showed us to never give up your dreams and goals.

But Hanzuo showed us honor and strength and maybe we should be happy and just look forward to the nest matchup! Hope it is Kakashi!
    Well, we will see Ino-Shika-Chou fight Asuma next which should be good and most probably emotional. It will also be nice to see Asuma's wind techniques come into play because we hardly ever saw it and considering it was his most proficient element, it never came into play that much apart from his trench knives which i don't think he has now. So he's going to have to use Ninjutsu instead or just hand-to-hand combat.

Another thing, it would also be nice to see another way of sealing someone instead of just wrapping them around with that sealing paper thing? i don't know the terminology for it but it would be cool to see a new and innovative way to restrain the IWR's.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A good chapter. I thoroughly enjoyed the conversation between Hanzo and Mifune - to me, it made sense, was plausible, and revealed an awful lot about the characters. Kishi is fantastic at revealing a lot about a character in a very short space of time.

The entire chapter was ruined on the predictions thread earlier today, but that was my fault for reading it.

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Really good chapter the history between Mifune and Hanzou was something else. Also we got to know what kind of a person Hanzou was.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    IAmKing

It was ok 3/5, story was interesting to some extent but it did seem ailttle rushed as the others have so far.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

although i liked this chapter, i was kinda wondering how he could implant the salamander poison sac into himself as he was just a kid, that's when i remembered that rin who was in kakashi's team did a surgical eye transplant. lol... and i can't just stop laughing.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsndshanks View Post
    Well, we will see Ino-Shika-Chou fight Asuma next which should be good and most probably emotional. It will also be nice to see Asuma's wind techniques come into play because we hardly ever saw it and considering it was his most proficient element, it never came into play that much apart from his trench knives which i don't think he has now. So he's going to have to use Ninjutsu instead or just hand-to-hand combat.

Another thing, it would also be nice to see another way of sealing someone instead of just wrapping them around with that sealing paper thing? i don't know the terminology for it but it would be cool to see a new and innovative way to restrain the IWR's.
    Yes I also would like to see more of asuma, I like wind users so it would be cool to see more of it, maybe a hint to see what naruto can learn in the future.

yes maybe, it seems that for know that is the allliance only choice, but shikamaru is a genius, so maybe we will see something knew with him or maybe kakashi, he has showed us the wrapping papaer thingy already and he knows sealing jutsues so maybe he would show something knew or more of his power when it comes to the zombies!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Enjoyed the Chapter, good finish to an uncertain start. I like the correlation that Kishi makes between the present, the past and how their beliefs have coincided.

The Salamander sack being placed in his gut is gross, how would a kid elect to do that or even still be alive after implanting poison in his gut?? It could be something like Hashirama's DNA being implanted in Yamato, but something like 50 other kids died in the process. Highly unlikely that someone would elect to do practically kill themselves and in Hanzo's case, render themselves completely incapable of ever being able to date anyone!!

Aside from that I enjoyed the story. :-)

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think i'm starting to give some respect to mifune now.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    And that is exactly why I'm
    the King in this deck of
    cards.

That was a really good chapter I gave it a 5
    I love the whole talk between Hanzou and Mifune about faith and especially how he saved
    Mifune's life and wanted peace.
    The part that also caught my attention was the Ino-Shika-Cho battle against Asuma and how hesitant Chouji was to attack Asuma. To me It shows that Chouji still cares about the well-being of Asuma even though he is dead and that even if he is alive or dead he isn't going to lay a finger of his sensei.

SCEPTICAL MUSES MangaPrincessOfPunk's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ooh what a cliff-hanger!
    Looking forward to next week already!

This was an excellent chapter, I had no idea Hanzou was so honourable. Very nice conclusion to the fight. Gave it a 5, as it deserves.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The chapter was good. A 4 from me. Not so much action, but good story. Who would think Hanzou was such a good person anyway? He was'nt that bad. I expected him to leave after poisoning Mifune in the flashback, and Mifune surrvived with his will power like Jiraiya did befor he got crushed.. But he's still a Villian in the Naruto Shippuden sieries. But Hanzou's very strong, though. He managed too resist Kabuto's chakra. good job Hanzou!

Quote Originally Posted by Hebi Yamata View Post
    That was a really good chapter I gave it a 5
    I love the whole talk between Hanzou and Mifune about faith and especially how he saved
    Mifune's life and wanted peace.
    The part that also caught my attention was the Ino-Shika-Cho battle against Asuma and how hesitant Chouji was to attack Asuma. To me It shows that Chouji still cares about the well-being of Asuma even though he is dead and that even if he is alive or dead he isn't going to lay a finger of his sensei.
    I agree... But Chouji's allways been the sensetive one too.... But very hounorable

Last edited by Mugiwara; 03-29-2011 at 01:55 PM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

what will asuma's tech be like. is it going to be a variation of what he did against hidan?

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yes I also would like to see more of asuma, I like wind users so it would be cool to see more of it, maybe a hint to see what naruto can learn in the future.

yes maybe, it seems that for know that is the allliance only choice, but shikamaru is a genius, so maybe we will see something knew with him or maybe kakashi, he has showed us the wrapping papaer thingy already and he knows sealing jutsues so maybe he would show something knew or more of his power when it comes to the zombies!
    Yes, I agree. But i dont think Naruto will learn basic wind style jutsu's, I think he will only make more rasengan types, or maybe just train with the Nine-tails..... But wath i dont like is we hav'nt seen Zetsu in a fight yet! Even though the Raikage killed white Zetsu, theres still black Zetsu... I want to see him fight someone!

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuseka Uchiha View Post
    Yes, I agree. But i dont think Naruto will learn basic wind style jutsu's, I think he will only make more rasengan types, or maybe just train with the Nine-tails..... But wath i dont like is we hav'nt seen Zetsu in a fight yet! Even though the Raikage killed white Zetsu, theres still black Zetsu... I want to see him fight someone!
    white zetsu wasn't killed by the raikage. he was the one who gave chakra to sasuke after his fight with the mizukage.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow! Simply epic! I never know Hanzou like that. I love you Kishi!

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

^^^^ now now take it easy ^_^

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i would lyk to see more of the ino shika cho fight the hanzo mifune stuff is cool nd all i jus hope for more asuma

Hokage Of Pink Holes OopsWrongHole's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know who you are, I
    don't know what you want. But
    what I do have is a particular
    lack of skills. I will never
    be able to find you.

I wish people stop dumping on Kishi about him not showing other things yet, get over it! Honestly do you just want the ending to quickly happen? I'm sure there be quite a few stories that will show even more.

I really believe this war will last over a year easy.

My point is even though we havn't seen Sasuke eyes or Naruto training progress, Kakashi rampage etc doesn't mean it not gonna happen, you've just gotta be patient and enjoy the chapters that show more stories of other characters instead of the same characters as usual.

p.s sorry not sure what to put this under but it irrelevant to this post but not quite sure what to put it under

It a video I made but I'm just wondering if any Kakashi fans like it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-aYTEPJ7Ao

Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

First of all it's very nice that this weeks chapter has been published at all!
    I gave it a 5/5 because I really liked the story and we know for sure now: Hanzo wasn't overrated he just hadn't the chance to show us amazing jutsus.
    I especially liked the ending, it proves that ninjas can't contradict their feelings because they're still human beings. And I also liked that there is finally a nice, "simple" jutsu, not every time some special Kekkei Genkais or all these eye techniques, I love them but naruto should still contain some jutsus like in past :D

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

...it also look like the drawgack of Edo Tensei is that if the user doesn't have enough control and the personed sommoned has a very strong will, then the summoner can loose control of those that are sommoned...

I hope Kabuto gets his &ss kicked by those undead warriors!!

Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~On Hitatus~

Yet another great chapter, didn't even though of the possibilities of one being released this week. Hope that Japan will get control over the disaster so that everything can go back to normal... well almost that is.
    Anyhow I bet there won't be a chapter next week, if Kishi doesn't surprise us again. Good Job Kishi:D

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am simply in a dream...I
    awake when my 3rd eye opens

After what happened in japan for this episode to come out is a testament to these people commitment.

On to the chapter: i thought it was pretty good, again talk no jutsu does a trick in beating another guy but i actually like this flashback

MY big disappointment
    Was chouji acting like a *****. I meant cmon him and his emotions are sooo horrible. How many times has this guy cried? I know Naruto cries a lot but at least he gets stuff done and uses those emotions to make him stronger. Chouji just completely breaks down.

I know thats his teacher but hes dead and him refusing to fight is just selfish.

Quote Originally Posted by dvonherz View Post
    ...it also look like the drawgack of Edo Tensei is that if the user doesn't have enough control and the personed sommoned has a very strong will, then the summoner can loose control of those that are sommoned...

I hope Kabuto gets his &ss kicked by those undead warriors!!
    I agree that looks like the drawback...so him controlling itatchi should give him alot of problems..

Could you imagine them turning on him and him staring down his own army and turning into the ***** we all knew him to be?

Last edited by Mugiwara; 03-29-2011 at 01:53 PM.

Page 2 of 9 « First 123456 ... Last»