Page 2 of 12 « First 123456 ... Last»
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love the fact that the best
    character in Bakuman is based
    on Eiichiro Oda

Re: Itachi's Gift To Naruto was a way to Unlock the Rinnegan?? Perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Hemanth View Post
    well.. actually dude.. good point.. it could be possible.. but remember when madara once opened his mask a bit.. and you could see an old wrinkled face.. obito should be very young, same as kakashi's age.. :D so madara could not have used obito's body.. nevertheless interesting thoery..
    obito was dead so he shouldnt age for the time he was dead so he would probably be even younger than kakashi if that were true

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by foxboy View Post
    susanoo requires EMS just like amaterasu. itachi used them both, therefore he had EMS
    No... you only need an MS.

And you can only get EMS by taking a siblings eyes... and if you remember he could barely see sasuke when they fought...

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

madara's brother is hashirama senju, madara and hashirama are the two sons of the so6p. hashirama doesnt even have EMS.
    madara is uchiha and he stole rennigan. so theory disproven, dont need to be a sibliong.
    the point im trying to get across is it DOESNT need to be a SIBLING. anyone who has EMS CAN TRANSFER the shit.
    itachis gift is probably a sealing jutsu, everytime naruto has recived a gift from someone it has always been something to do with sealing.
    and as for the sibling thaty is so bull. all sauske would need is one other person with MS, not nessicarily tachi, but anyone who had it.
    ok 1. Migualon12 stop being *****, no one wants to hear you complain about other peoples threads ok. 2. Aquaglow, no one cares. and itachi did have the EMS. why do u think every time u see itachi it shows the MS, everytime.
    aquaglow, understamdable however you are forgetting that itachi murdered the whole uchiha clan, he could have easily taken any one of their eyes.
    susanoo requires EMS just like amaterasu. itachi used them both, therefore he had EMS
    then itachi was blind during that whole fight? that is so bullshit.
    thru out this whole thread all i see is foxboy double or triple posting which is kinda lame attempt to boost his post count WTHWTH..but back on topic.. im just laughing real hard right now this kid just maybe is the dumbest one i seen just yet.. well the theory is just that a theory but its a good one atleast you have some facts supporting it...but i still think its just a jutsu passed to naruto by itachi

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Michiyo View Post
    Ps, i have a foul feeling the Madara we know is Obito. At least it is Obito's body. Madara took over Obito's body. It does explain the one eye Madara has shown till now and would explain why he had to give away the rinnegan temporarily.

I don't know about that, that he took Obito's body, Obito died at age 13 and he was only a little boy.
    I think about 2/3 years later Tobi attacked Konoha with the Fox (Kakashi was about 15/16 years old and he was about the same age as Obito) and Tobi was allready a full grown man, i dont think a death body will grow older.

Thats why i dont think its possible.

And about the theory of Hemanth, I like the first one that a genjutsu comes out to let see Sasuke the truth.
    Maybe thats why Itachi was sick because it costed so much power to put that in Naruto?

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Regilio View Post
    I don't know about that, that he took Obito's body, Obito died at age 13 and he was only a little boy.
    I think about 2/3 years later Tobi attacked Konoha with the Fox (Kakashi was about 15/16 years old and he was about the same age as Obito) and Tobi was allready a full grown man, i dont think a death body will grow older.

Thats why i dont think its possible.

And about the theory of Hemanth, I like the first one that a genjutsu comes out to let see Sasuke the truth.
    Maybe thats why Itachi was sick because it costed so much power to put that in Naruto?
    Madara attacked only about a year later, because if you go back you'll see Kakashi and all the chuunin/younger jounin not being allowed to fight, and they look the same as in the Kakashi gaiden, around the same age.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I thought initially that Itachis took Shishui's eyes..or he gained his unique Sharigan as a result of killing him. Since so many Uchiha's have had their eyes pimped for so many reasons...one would think that Itachi would have nothing to do with taking another's eyes. Itachi did state however that Madara has no business calling himself the strongest Uchiha and that Sasuske will surpass him. So my prediction is that Sasuske will fight madara and wipe the floor with his candy ass..get some paper, wrap it up real tight..and attempt to lay the smack down on Naruto's candy striped AzZ!!!! For the Millions..and MILLIONS...only to be disappointed by Naruto's overwhelming love...umm yeah I said it

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why is it so hard to get it through people's heads that Itachi did not have E.M.S but only M.S. It is like telling someone the world is round and somebody saying no it is flat.:flaw:

It is why he wanted his brother's eyes.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I also, don't think we've heard all of the Uchiha clan massacre story yet..and that would be the final key to it all...until then...we can enjoy faux Orochomaru try to do his thing..until Madara & FlyTrap decide it's time to kill him off..or at least try to

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto wont get riningan

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I believe that Naruto is the reincarnation of the Sage of the Six Paths. I believed it since Naruto haven't yet taken control of the Six Tails chakra. His ninja ways tells it all. And it is just now that I've read this thread, the theory about the gift of Itachi to Naruto, that made my belief stronger. Naruto will possess the rinnegan I believe, and he will be as legendary as the Sage of the Six Paths. The title of the anime tells it all. Just an opinion, everyone has his own beliefs.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Michiyo View Post
    Ps, i have a foul feeling the Madara we know is Obito. At least it is Obito's body. Madara took over Obito's body. It does explain the one eye Madara has shown till now and would explain why he had to give away the rinnegan temporarily.
    good theory, that could also at the same time explain the 6th coffin thing(sorry to bring it up..again) that its madara's real body. tho i dont kno how kabuto could control it with no soul, but im sure he'll figure it out. and that would also explain why we havent seen an edo tensei obito

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

amaterasu can be used when you have MS in one eye (ex. right eye), tsukuyomi the other eye (ex. left eye) when you have MS in both you can use sasuno.:flaw:

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

foxboy u need to read over the manga cause ur saying things that make no sense

Sensei
    Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jet07 View Post
    until then...we can enjoy faux Orochomaru try to do his thing..until Madara & FlyTrap decide it's time to kill him off..or at least try to
    'd. Faux Orochimaru? By every indication, Kabuto is the most powerful shinobi alive.

He is able to use Impure Resurrection faster (as in, he does the seal and the people are summoned immediately, unlike -real- Orochimaru who required significant concentration to pull the 1st and 2nd out (and even failed to pull the 4th.)) and with greater control (he is controlling hundreds more people (higher level ninja) than Orochimaru summoned.)

Furthermore, Orochimaru is dead, whereas Kabuto is.. not.

Kabuto commands akatsuki. Madara is scared of him. Fly trap is going to get eaten by Shino.

Edit: Sage-fox-fusion Naruto could utterly destroy Sasugay, even if they give him some more freebies.

Last edited by Sozaa; 03-17-2011 at 12:47 AM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somedays, I simply want to
    kill all of you

dude its not bullshit it freaking shows him steadily getting blind througout series as for susanoo, amaterasu and tsyukyomi it is explained that these can be attained through regular ms second of all ems powers are unknown it doesnt show any examples.... anyway main topic, i believe itachi gave him the sharingan and he only needs to awaken it for the battle with sasuke so he isnt completely screwed

Sensei
    Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by xtsukune uchiha View Post
    i believe itachi gave him the sharingan and he only needs to awaken it for the battle with sasuke so he isnt completely screwed
    #1. No. You're just wrong.

#2. Naruto doesn't need any more 'help' to beat Sasuke.

Sasuke is a scrub.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Not a bad theory but working in Akatsuki Itachi would know the power of pain and he would want Naruto to have that power. He wouldnt say I hope you never have to use it

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

aquaglow, understamdable however you are forgetting that itachi murdered the whole uchiha clan, he could have easily taken any one of their eyes.
    you could see at the end of sasuke vs. itachi, itachi went blind in one of his eyes

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemanth View Post
    Well.. i currenly believe in two theories regarding the gift Itachi gave to Naruto...

Theory 1 : This seems to be the most widely accepted theory and which i support too... that when the time naruto battles sasuke and itachi shows up(somehow, either from a genjutsu or some sort of seal like minato did) and convince sasuke.. to go against madara.. and the tell sasuke the most accurate version of the uchiha massacre..

But while reading another thread "my thoery on why naruto might unlock the sharingan".....
    A person came up with an interesting thoery saying that 'Maybe Itachi gift was the same as Madara to Nagato? A way to awaken the Rinnegan?, at a critical point in a battle?'

What i thought was...
    This could end up being a good theory.. but there is a plot hole.. well you see madara claims he gave nagato the rinnegan.. madara has the EMS.. itachi too has it.. and both madara and itachi are geniuses, so it could work itachi doing the same thing to naruto..(another supporting point is that nagato and naruto both were uzumaki.. and to add to that naruto has the body of the so6p).. but we dont know were sure if madara really did give or was he lying.. in the manga it is clear that nagato was distantly related to the sage in some way and the rinnegan has reawakened through him..
    if whatever madara did really give.. how did he.. and why didnt he keep it to himself.. did he give to only take it back again??

But this theory seems possible too.... :D
    i think the reason madara gave the rinnegan to nagato is because it is said u hav to hav the sages body and eyes to unlock the rinnegaan.since the uzumaki has the body of the sage and the uchiha have the eyes.madara cant get a new body but he can always get new eyes so its a stupid theory but i thing madara gave nagato the sharrigan and in someway it just transformed into a rinnegan. thats why madara did it so nagato could master it and he could just take it back later

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ok 1. Migualon12 stop being *****, no one wants to hear you complain about other peoples threads ok. 2. Aquaglow, no one cares. and itachi did have the EMS. why do u think every time u see itachi it shows the MS, everytime.
    ur wrong the only reason itachis sharrigan was showing all the time is because he mastered it so much that he new how much chakra it took to keep it activ so he could keep it active all the time.also itachi did not ems he only had ms. to get ems u hav to take ur brothers ms and i dont remember him ever taking sasukes eyes.the only person known to hav ems is madara uchiha and he got it from stealing his brothers eyes and now sasuke haas it cuz he took itachis eyes in the manga

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

and as for the sibling thaty is so bull. all sauske would need is one other person with MS, not nessicarily tachi, but anyone who had it.
    no it had to be ur sibling

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

When itachi and kisame are sent out to stall team kakashi and team guy whilst the akutsuki Seal the 1 tails, kakashi speaks with itachi and they discuss how itachi cannot overuse his MS or he'll go blind...

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

then itachi was blind during that whole fight? that is so bullshit.
    Someone doesn't know what they are talking about.
    Silly guy, Itachi did NOT have Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, it is ONLY obtained by taking the eyes of a sibling. If you clearly watched the episode and read the manga, you would know this, that is why he was "trying" to take Sasuke's eyes. Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan is the ONLY way to prevent the loss of vision. Itachi also did NOT fight blind, he just started getting blurry vision, as you would also realize if you WATCHED THE EPISODE.:flaw:
    Now go get your research done kid. -_-

Hemanth Of The Sharingan! Hemanth's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sozaa View Post
    #1. No. You're just wrong.

#2. Naruto doesn't need any more 'help' to beat Sasuke.

Sasuke is a scrub.
    Yeah totally.. naruto is gonna own saskuke.. unless sasuke uses his new EMS.. nevertheless naruto is gonna win.. but i dont think they will fight till the end.. it will be only a short period of time untill the 1st theory kicks in and itachi shows up..

Quote Originally Posted by Sanin Hokage View Post
    Not a bad theory but working in Akatsuki Itachi would know the power of pain and he would want Naruto to have that power. He wouldnt say I hope you never have to use it
    Yeah... exactly..

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Myobokuzan or die.

Damn... Itachi did not give Naruto a way to Unlock the Rinnegan!