61 29.47%
Page 3 of 8 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 531 Discussion and 532 Predictions

A good chapter. Hanzou not realizing that he was killed by Nagato was quite interesting.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Floydical View Post
    I personally thought this chapter was epic. I was disappointed by recent chapters, but I feel this was the best chapter of the war. I honestly feel that this chapter had that good old fashioned Naruto feel, just awesome. I mean yes Hanzou was defeated quickly but people have to realize that other awesome ninja (and in this case a samurai) are out there. I mean if we never saw A fight before, and he suddenly beat Hanzou, most people would fell just the same way. Of course, we know that A is amazing even with one arm and remember guys, Mifune is the most powerful samurai alive, and seems he is the strongest ever in the ninja world. I don't think you guys should be judging that kind of stuff, I mean its a manga for pete's sake, come on. The whole point of an awesome chapter is to have excitement, revelations and just pure action.....this chapter had all that. Seriously this chapter was awesome.
    Agreed.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by danivass View Post
    Ok, guys, you all say Mifune is overpowered... would you care to explain how that is? He doesn't use ninjutsu, he seems to have been around for quite some time - don't you think that someone who has his experience and is at his age would not have spent years perfecting his speed and sword skills? I mean, he has nothing else to train - no ninjutsu, no genjutsu... And by the way, let me remind you that this fight is not over yet - Hanzou will regenerate as all Edo's do, he has to be immobilized or sealed. But, hey, if you insist on ranting about how the chapter was a disappointment - be my guest, I won't stop you as that will only be a waste of your time
    Thank you, couldn't find the right way to say this myself, cookie for you!

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirado san View Post
    I personally feel like the manga is spiraling out of control and this chapter proves it. Don't feed me all this crap about Mifune being a powerhouse samurai. Mifune just beat one of the strongest ninjas of all time, a ninja who slapped around the 3sannin. This ninja war has added bad characters with laughable ninjutsu (say a word and I beat you with my banana fan), on top of that it ruins Hanzo's persona. I thought this manga was called "Naruto"? , why is naruto missing out on all the great battles (potentially great battles I mean)? I love this manga, but this war is slowly ruining a great story.
    well Hanzo can't use any ninjutsu YET, rememebr he Will regenerate, and besides-i agree Naruto should be here, but Naruto shouldnt do ALL the work, plus well he would just rape everything,, it would all go by so fast, theres no need for that. So Naruto should stay out of the picture for a bit longer,

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this chapter is fine i guess, just missed the real battle between the team azuma. by the way i hope i can see some love story with naruto and hinata especially the time when hinata told naruto that she loves him. i dont like sakura for naruto she's way too useless..

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it was an ok chapter to me.... i was wonderin did anyone else think that on one of those pages, mifune looked like the first...

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get rdy for rape all night
    long

Nice Katana-fight

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well that was weird. You think it is going to be team 10's battle and it switches out of nowhere to the samurai. It was interesting though; but I am getting a little tired of the life time stories. We need some good old butt kicking!

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am simply in a dream...I
    awake when my 3rd eye opens

Hopefully when the shippuden comes out we will see how fast he really was...cause right now im still iffy.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    Good Chapter but seems that Hanzo isn't so strong as we thought, kind lame for Kishi to do this to him. Ofcoarse hanzo is going Dull, he has been dead for a long time, what else is going to happen, he will train and get stronger when he is dead?

Too bad, Poor Salamander, I hope that the next chapter get's more intense as in Hanzo going ape and using crazy Ninjutsu's and destroying some samurai before being defeated by Mifune. But if we don't get any Ninjutsu from Hanzo, this chapter or this whole fight will be a HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT.

Although good to see Kimimaro fighting.

Also Mifune is strong but he lost his fight against Hanzo long ago. I hope Mifune is killed otherwise this will seem like a Valley of the End battle where Mifune (Hashirama) defeats Hanzo (Madara) I hope Hanzo gets to use his Ninjutsu.
    Haha yes it is really similar to the valley of the end battle. Maybe too similar. In fact, I was chating with a cousin that also watches naruto and he said that maybe the first hokage is inmortal just llike madara and he became mifune. Its crazy that de first is now mifune of course but it is understandable because of the dull similarity.

Hokage Of Pink Holes OopsWrongHole's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know who you are, I
    don't know what you want. But
    what I do have is a particular
    lack of skills. I will never
    be able to find you.

I know I may be wrong and I havn't checked but didn't Pein say to Jiraiya he is the only one who has seen all Six Peins (Battle wise that is) but in this recent chapter you see Hanzo confronted by all Six Peins?

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uzamaki2223 View Post
    it was an ok chapter to me.... i was wonderin did anyone else think that on one of those pages, mifune looked like the first...
    Yes haha have you consider that maybe he is inmortal just like madara and he became mifune....just joking =) but something to think about...

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I highly doubt Hanzo was this weak before he was summoned.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

We are being too harsh on Hanzou , thought he was defeated a little too easily there are a few reasons
    1) He is dead (no room for improvement)
    2) Mifune knew all about him, as Naruto fans we know, a million jutsus, 5 hearts and unlimited chakra is nothing when your opponent knows your cards or how can we explain shikamaru beating the immortal Hidan.
    3)Hanzou had since become a recluse dictator (blunt, no aim/faith, ignorant about his opponents)
    He is still as powerful as legend states but rusted.
    the relatively easy win for Mifune gives the Samurai a bit of rep and respect unlike "The Expendables" ANBU

Last edited by jabnaija; 03-10-2011 at 06:38 PM.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's wibly wobly timey wimey
    stuff

Not bad chapter
    but i have expected a way more of hanzo
    or is mifune so f****** strong

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

All i have to say is to the people talking about how weak hanzou was, and how they thought he was stronger, please stop. Think of it the way mifune put it people are like swords. Hanzou simply lost sight of his goals and ambitions, he probably also started to think to highly of himself and stop practicing and acknowledging that there were other ninjas who were as strong and stronger. Thats probably why he was so easily defeated by pain. We saw he had no scratches, that one page was key to the fast that hanzou hadnt been developing his skillz, because we once saw him easily defeat the 3 sannin, oro, tsunade, and jiraiya, but all of them made it there goal to get stronger. Thats why jiraiya was able to actually kill some of the pains and inflict damage despite him not knowing pains secret. and another reason you cud tell he hadnt developed his skillz any further is because pain said he used to respect him, meanin he didnt any longer. Mifune on the other hand is obviously strong, you cant assume oh he isnt that strong he barely did anything in the fight, answer he didnt have to because hanzou wasnt on his level, and the reason for this is he still has faith and will power, in essence you could say he has the will of fire in him. his blade didnt dull because he still practiced so at times like this he could still protect the things he believed in. So, summary Hanzou lost his faith therefore he lostbhis true strength and one more thing is that like kakashi said to kakuza the next generation will always surpass the next, because like hanzou, kakuza believed he was unbeatable and unkillable.
    Next, Spoiler time lol
    1. Hanzou is going to be put to peace because of mifunes word, bye hanzou
    2.chiyo the brillant old hag shinobi is going to fix up an antidote for kankuro, or she will just give it to them so they can do it themselves. I think chiyo will join the allied forces and help them unless kabuto forces herout of consciousness and makes her into a zombie ninja lol
    3. I think we will see probably 3 pages about sasuke next chapter and maybe 2 of naruto, then wwe will see the end of kakashis rampage.
    Welll im done!

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin

Quote Originally Posted by uzamaki2223 View Post
    Yes, he did look just like the first to me, I was gonna post that myself.

Sage of Six Paths Trippy Sage of all Dank's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Resonating with the Universe.
    (~..~)

fight's not over. hanzo is still under IWR jutsu. he will most likely activate a ridiculous ability and then go ape shit on the samurai and everyone. im guessing this will be next chapter and it will be more of a "fight" between Mifune and Hanzo

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yeah i agree with people that he seems to be taken down quickly BUT he was regenerating. I feel like all these fights have been done really rushed like there trying to just get them over and done with but don't really care about the people fighting. Like i mean darui's battle was so quick at the end, he just got the pot and was able to take down Kinkaku in 6 tail form. And what happened to all the other characters like Kakashi going crazy, sasuke and his new eyes, gaara and his dad, naruto and killer bee?

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

whered ur hat go mifune???

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

To the people who keep crying on how Hanzou is weak and that Naruto should join the battle now, SHUT UP! Like mentioned by the members before me, the fight is NOT over. All Mifune did was cut off his arm. It will regenerate and he will get serious. Now about Naruto. This is the NINJA war, not the Naruto war. This is a great opportunity for the secondary characters to prove themselves and show us new ninjas and abilities. Naruto is in training and is hopefully learning new jutsus (other than TBB) and controlling his power. The war has only just begun, so how does it make sense for Naruto to master like 5 new jutsus and destroy the entire Akatsuki army in 1 day? If that was the case than this whole Arc would be completely pointless. Don't expect Naruto to join in till the climax of the war, which will probably be in a year.

PS: This weeks anime was awesome. Im loving the new animation.

Rambo200

Well, the chap was not so good, with all that falshback. Bt though we were taught another moral. Also, it was good to see that Mifune beat the HANZOU, whom the three Sanins couldn't beat

Rambo200

Well, lets hope that Shika-Ino-Chouji could beat Asuma and make the hell of the battleground.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this chapter looks like hanzo is gonna be beaten by the samurai's only jutsu(talk no jutsu). because their doesn't a way that mifune can immobilize him and he can't seal him.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Like many said, I was disappointed more of Hanzou's techs / awesome fighting...
    But I liked the little sword/weapon fight, and more insights to Mifune's character...
    In the beginning, I thought it was mostly gonna be about ino-shika-cho fight though -.-
    The flashback of pain was awesome...
    The younger Mifune looks better than the older.
    So, 'OK' chapter I guess, but, like usual, can't wait for next weeks...