Page 2 of 8 « First 123456 ... Last»
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 531 Discussion and 532 Predictions

everyone is raging because hanzo was defeated so easily

1. he cant die so until hes sealed the fights not over

2. Hes fighting the greatest samurai, you know the people the entire ninja world leave alone because they dont want to piss them off

3. Mifune had prior knowledge as to how hanzo would fight

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes, they win.

good but I expected a bit more...
    (Why on the votes page was Sakura on there twice at number 12. Once above Sakura and once above Sai?)
    It also got a bit confuzing in the middle.....
    Plus I expected more of a fight, it ended a bit to quick and I think he was defeated too easily.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

There are a few voices of reason. Good. The bottom line is: if you've got a fight between one legendary warrior and another legendary warrior, it's hardly going to be a whitewash.

And the fight's not over yet. Yeah, Mifune cut off Hanzo's arm. Because that's really worked so far with the resurrected bodies.

Personally, I'm just quite happy to see Mifune made a bigger character. He impressed me at the ninja roundtable, being very calm and even gracious. I would love to see him take on Sasuke in a fight - I think Mifune would win in terms of the swordplay, but given Sasuke can use chakra without forming seals, that might well prove to be the upper hand.

Unless, of course, Mifune has several other secrets up his sleeve. Which I've no doubt he does.

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -The Agent- View Post
    Agreed, I honestly thought the fight would be more intense than that.

Now that we are seeing Hanzou's disappointing fight, I'm questioning the reputation of the 3 Sannin.
    LOL... Yeah agreed,,, looks like the legendary sannin was mean to be legendary GENIN.... :D:D

in history samurai's are the origin of ninjas, no doubt mifune is strong, even he did'nt train in ninjutsu he knows how to deal with "them" (totally hidden extreme magic)!:D

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirado san View Post
    I personally feel like the manga is spiraling out of control and this chapter proves it. Don't feed me all this crap about Mifune being a powerhouse samurai. Mifune just beat one of the strongest ninjas of all time, a ninja who slapped around the 3sannin. This ninja war has added bad characters with laughable ninjutsu (say a word and I beat you with my banana fan), on top of that it ruins Hanzo's persona. I thought this manga was called "Naruto"? , why is naruto missing out on all the great battles (potentially great battles I mean)? I love this manga, but this war is slowly ruining a great story.
    i agree with you...sort of. I do think the way they explain certain matchups is kind of suspicious (for example hanzo beat the sannin but is being taken down so easy here) because honestly no matter how powerful the samurai was, a strong ninja is gonna figure out something to at least last 5 minutes (another example: kakashi vs. kakuzu. kakuzu was terribly stronger than kakashi but kakashi still had him on his toes).

I don't think the manga is 'spiraling out of control' i just think kishi could/should explain some of these battles in more detail

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Battle wasn't all that much i believe, but i have to say it was a great dialog between the two of them.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this week's chapter wasn't what i expected though it was great to read. i think that it didn't have that vibrancy normally associated with naruto. the technique mifune used kinda reminds me of a character in kenichi who uses the same quick draw [IAI] technique and i must say that it's a great tech. no wonder hanzo doesn't have time to make handseals. afterall, he's not as quick as itachi. lol..

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Seeing Yahiko was epic.
    Also the way of Samurai is well explained

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice.. swordfight ! I think that people on Narutobase made the legend of Hanzo we never saw very much of him. Besides he was fighting the 3 sannin on a young age. And it appears Hanzou also has his secrets while fighting. Mifune lost to him before, and he didn't use any ninjutsu. So i think it's safe to say we havn't seen his true strength here. You shouldn't rule Mifune out too, he is basically a kage too. I think it was a good fight supported by Miffune's speech. The flashback of them clashing looked cool. Young Mifune looked badass.

your bro. Scorpio0Pharaoh0Titan's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    june 2009...nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by Love Cook View Post
    Nice.. swordfight ! I think that people on Narutobase made the legend of Hanzo we never saw very much of him. Besides he was fighting the 3 sannin on a young age. And it appears Hanzou also has his secrets while fighting. Mifune lost to him before, and he didn't use any ninjutsu. So i think it's safe to say we havn't seen his true strength here. You shouldn't rule Mifune out too, he is basically a kage too. I think it was a good fight supported by Miffune's speech. The flashback of them clashing looked cool. Young Mifune looked badass.

someone likes Hanzou...

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sure is a lot of whining going on here. Do you guys seriously think that this fight is over? Mifune had the upper hand knowing his enemy which Hanzo did not have despite haven defeated Mifune before. I consider this fight too be Kage level since they in their own respects are kages. Have people forgotten that edo regenerates its summons? Hanzo was not defeated by talk no jutsu, but Mifune just cut his hand off. Hanzo will e stronger in the next chapter due to more knowledge and adaption towards Mifune. If people expect that every fight should be as detailed as the Kisame - Killer-Bee fight then they demand simply too much from Kishi who has a lot of stuff going on in this Manga. lastly I would say that I liked this chapter. It had a Naruto feel over it. :D

Demon Mangekyo Sharingan Kazuy Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Can I just say that I'm that I'm really disappointed with this chapter. I know that we'll see many Edo Shinobi fall quick but this was pathetic.Come on!Hanzo is supposed to be a legendary shinobi in the Naruto world.And he went down in one chapter.I think that it's not over and Hanzo will regenerate but the whole ending style in the last page seems like it's over.It seems like Hanzo was defeated in the same way as before.He wondered if there is something he does not know off or cannot understand so maybe we can assume that he lost because of the fear the he was incapable of understanding his enemies power.Now at least to me it is obvious that Kimimaro will slaughter those samurais but what about Chiyo?Can she control her own body or do something to help?Will she join the fight against the Alliance?Maybe she has some tricks up her sleeve or in her puppets.

In your face lizard Hanzo :P
    Mifune owns

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

good chapter. mifune is amazing with his skill and speech

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hanzo defeasted just like that??? come on...... Kishi could have done much better!!! Was looking for an awesome fight between the samurai and hanzo!!! Though the talk between them was good. [Thoughts] m ...... Probably kishi wanted to make a point as Faith (Mifune's Peace) can cut through legends (Hanzo)!!!!

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by omkara View Post
    Hanzo defeasted just like that??? come on...... Kishi could have done much better!!! Was looking for an awesome fight between the samurai and hanzo!!! Though the talk between them was good. [Thoughts] m ...... Probably kishi wanted to make a point as Faith (Mifune's Peace) can cut through legends (Hanzo)!!!!
    who sais Hanzo is defeated? Hanzo is definitely not at peace. He is a master of war after all.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mino View Post
    who sais Hanzo is defeated? Hanzo is definitely not at peace. He is a master of war after all.
    Page 11: Hanzo says he sought for peace to unite 5 nations and realized it wouldn't happen!!! It says his inner-self is seeking for peace too!!! But his time was different from present and Mifunes talk and sword might have done enough damage for his soul to reseed!! I don't see Kabuto can fully manover this guy's mind!!!!

So the way I see this he is defeated though the fight may (not sure) prolong this will be the indefinite end!!! HANZO DEFEATED BY MIFUNE!!!

Last edited by omkara; 03-10-2011 at 11:57 AM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by omkara View Post
    Page 11: Hanzo says he sought for peace to unite 5 nations and realized it wouldn't happen!!! It says his inner-self is seeking for peace too!!! But his time was different from present and Mifunes talk and sword might have done enough damage for his soul to reseed!! I don't see Kabuto can fully manover this guy's mind!!!!

So the way I see this he is defeated though the fight may (not sure) prolong this will be the indefinite end!!! HANZO DEFEATED BY MIFUNE!!!
    Nah dont think so. this battle is not over. I dont think that Hanzo is the man to just suddenly change his mind. He is however trying to figure Mifune out. I would call this fight a prolouge.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i have to say this week is preety good both the anime and the manga
    so beast!!!!!

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Now that we are seeing Hanzou's disappointing fight, I'm questioning the reputation of the 3 Sannin.
    Why? he did not use any ninjutsu. Furthermore, the sannin fought him perhap when they were jounin level and he was a kage. The chapter was nice though.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

im happy with this chapter, we got more info/ background to mifune and hanzou and im glad to see that pain was the one to defeat that cockroach. i was mad when yahiko had to die, and even after he did he just betrayed them again and tryed to kill them. i thought nagato killed him before he fled but what a fitting way to gain revenege by using yahiko's body and the other dead akatsuki(at the time) to kill hanzou. idk if hanzou is now defeated or he still has a few tricks up his sleves, either way its looking very glim for hanzou. maybe kimmimaru may attack mifune and keep hanzou around.....

still patiently waiting to see sasuke and more of naruto.....
    im looking forward to see asuma vs his team.

i rated this weeks chapter BEST, and the anime episode looked sick !!!!!!!!!!!!
    the next 4-5 episodes are going to be epic, i hope they do the dnazou vs sasuke fight as a hour long episode.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

stop expecting manga fights to last as long as they will in the Anime...yea it was a bit abrupt but we have better things to get to...all these supposed bad asses wouldn't be Edo'd in the first place had sum1 not already slayed their ass...who cares

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

what is this?! >.<
    don't tell me Lee and Guy and beat Mifune!!

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just Being honest

I agree with u guys to me this chapter made hanzo look like an unexperience ninja. He named the legendary sannins and also was unstoppable at the second shinobi war. Not until pain arrived and defeated him in the war and we all no pain can kick ass lol. Im not saying that mifune could not defeat him but it was done so fast man it made hanzo look like some child being pawned by an adult which sucks. And another thing i wanted hanzo to fight tsunade and the raikage not mifune so im a lil dissapointed in the choices of opponents in this chapter as well thats it

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN

Really good chapter. I had a feeling that Mifune would own Hanzo. Glade to see that Hanzo did get away from Nagato the 1st time & cool to see Pein finish Hanzo. & now can't wait to see the fight between Asuma & Team 10 should be great stuff.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Busy

Do we know the battle is over. All these resurrected shinobi seem to be able to regenerate and heal quit good.

Regarding Mifunes strenght. We must not forget Mifune is also a general of the 5th division of the joint forces - therfore extremely strong.

Last edited by Artigemik; 03-10-2011 at 01:54 PM.

Page 2 of 8 « First 123456 ... Last»