View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter!

Voters
177. You may not vote on this poll

5 2.82%

7 3.95%

30 16.95%

58 32.77%

77 43.50%
Page 3 of 9 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 530 Discussion and 531 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by nut4sport View Post
    my guess for next week asuma and dan defeated by talk no jutsu while kakazu is gonna get sealed but who stole the banana fan (did that thing get used) my guess zetsu or madara
    Ya the talk no jutsu might come into play. And I was also wondering what happened to that banana palm thing.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i thought it was a nice chapter for da most part... i cant wait to c hanzo fight like most people on dis site but i really wanna c if tsunade will b forced to fight wit dan... as far as itachi n nagato, i think that they r goin to b the one's to inturupt naruto's trainin... if not i think that kabumaru is at least gonna b save for naruto or sasuke... mayb not sasuke

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaychan View Post
    Thats a good point. Lady chiyo jutsu abilities makes me think she might know a tech. to counter the reanimation jutsu.

Dan's tech will be an interesting addition to a war arc, however while cool in it's own right, feels a lot like the anime filler arcs...when the hell is naruto gonna figure out WTF is happening? I'm ready for some focus on main characters.

Kakuza is one of my fav ninjas...so seeing his return was great. I especially loved that he brought up the question of what became of Hidan once buried. I assumed he would lose his immortality if he did not make regular sacrifices to jashin. But it seems yakuza's logic is infallible...if he didn't get revived then he's prob not dead! Duh!

I dont know, I'm just glad to see it drop early regardless of quality.

Just because a character has not been revived by edo tensei, does not mean they are not dead. Take Jaraiya for example. Kabuto needs to gather sufficient DNA and the soul cannot be otherwise sealed.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it sounds like kakuzu may have intentions to go and get hidan back in fighting condition, it would be awesome to see somone whos actually not an edo tensei fighter killing some alliance fighters. plus i want to see hidan really mess alot of people up. again no sign of sasukes progress..... hopefully something interesting happens when asuma fights shika-ino-choji, like maybe some technique that he hasnt used in the past because of how dangerous it was or even if he never used it in front of ino-choji-shikamaru.

i think seeing kimmimaru fight again will be epic.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Tato View Post
    Just because a character has not been revived by edo tensei, does not mean they are not dead. Take Jaraiya for example. Kabuto needs to gather sufficient DNA and the soul cannot be otherwise sealed.
    sorry to remind you but hidan is immortal. thus meaning he cant die.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yo know i'm hoping the lee stumbled onto the banana fan......be a good fit for him......he wouldn't be so useless

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    My head hurts.

I really enjoyed this chapter it brought alot to the table especially since now we get to see a samurai go allout. I am also glad we get to learn something new about Dan and his ghost technique. I must admit I really just want to see Kimmimaro fight. What happened to Kakashi and the seven swordsman?

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hopefully kabuto got the fan and now has the sages dna, epic!. shit chapter in all

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am watching you...

Quote Originally Posted by ssanimo View Post
    you know i'm hoping that lee stumbles across the banana fan......be a good fit for him......he wouldn't be so useless
    Hahaha well it will give him a boost but remember, those weapons take a lot of chakra and i am not sure that lee would be upto it... Besides, as i had written earlier, i think the banana palm fan got sucked in the crimson gourd... I just hope it did, that way manga will be free of these goofy weapons...

Your bro. Scorpio0Pharaoh0Titan's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    June 2009...nuff said!

I loved this chapter. I can't wait to see mifune fight Hanzou.

Do I think Hidan should be released by Kakuzu to fight?
    Look at my sig. for the answer.

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Next chapter will be good.
    Team 10 vs Asuma - Team 10 wins via talk no jutsu, but Asuma shows a move we haven't seen before.
    Dan vs Tsunade - Dan defeats Choza and moves on to Tsunade, ghost tech will make it interesting.
    Kotetsu/Izumo/Darui vs Kakuzu - Darui's already weakened from his fight against the GinKin bros, so he won't be much help. Kotetsu and Izumo will probably have to protect him from Kakuzu. They will seal Kakuzu somehow, but he will severely injure if not kill one of them.
    ^ That's my prediction.
    Although, it would be real cool if Kakuzu escapes the battlefield and digs up Hidan (all the ninjas are fighting so there shouldn't be much security at the sacred Nara place). I want to see them as a team again. Plus Hidan's just as good as the edo tensei ninjas, because he can't die either.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's wibly wobly timey wimey
    stuff

The chapter itself wasnt so bad but i like hanzos saamander, and kakuzu to se fight again and i wonder whats dans secret tec.?

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by narutochaos99 View Post
    Next chapter will be good.
    Team 10 vs Asuma - Team 10 wins via talk no jutsu, but Asuma shows a move we haven't seen before.
    Dan vs Tsunade - Dan defeats Choza and moves on to Tsunade, ghost tech will make it interesting.
    Kotetsu/Izumo/Darui vs Kakuzu - Darui's already weakened from his fight against the GinKin bros, so he won't be much help. Kotetsu and Izumo will probably have to protect him from Kakuzu. They will seal Kakuzu somehow, but he will severely injure if not kill one of them.
    ^ That's my prediction.
    Although, it would be real cool if Kakuzu escapes the battlefield and digs up Hidan (all the ninjas are fighting so there shouldn't be much security at the sacred Nara place). I want to see them as a team again. Plus Hidan's just as good as the edo tensei ninjas, because he can't die either.
    hidan's not immortal as far as I know. I think kakuzu said that during their first fight. "no such thing as true immortality" or whatever. so he could have died after some time. And even if he didn't, there's no way he can fight in this war. He's probably in a very bad shape. Plus, kakuzu couldn't care less about him. (I won't argue his immortality)

hidan is not as good as the edo. edo tensei regenerates summons, hidan is just a blob of meat literally waiting to be cut. (then screams at kakuzu to fix him). not that he's not a worthy opponent otherwise

but I agree with most of the first half of your predictions.

Last edited by Alkad; 03-03-2011 at 08:26 AM.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Narutocroatia View Post
    The chapter itself wasnt so bad but i like hanzos saamander, and kakuzu to se fight again and i wonder whats dans secret tec.?
    Hanzou's Salamander is something to look out for but really it seems impossible how on earth is Kabuto controlling all these strong guys at a time.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nice chapter.... but i wonder if a samurai have a chance against a normal ninja... how about a legendary..

and the love of tsunady seems 2 have pretty strong tech, that he is warning them, asuma well have no chance specially against shika, ino, cho.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkad View Post
    hidan's not immortal as far as I know. I think kakuzu said that during their first fight. "no such thing as true immortality" or whatever. so he could have died after some time. And even if he didn't, there's no way he can fight in this war. He's probably in a very bad shape. Plus, kakuzu couldn't care less about him. (I won't argue his immortality)

hidan is not as good as the edo. edo tensei regenerates summons, hidan is just a blob of meat literally waiting to be cut. (then screams at kakuzu to fix him). not that he's not a worthy opponent otherwise

but I agree with most of the first half of your predictions.
    hidan might be a careless fighter and can be rendered useless if he loses his limbs, but that only makes sense because it would have the same effect on the other characters... but the best thing about hidan is that even if mortally wounded he still will fight like nothing happened. hidan could easily be a big help for the akatsuki/madara/kabuto during this war. all he needs is some blood and he could easily cut people during all these epic battles, im pretty sure if he swings at multiple people and licks that scyth of his it would allow him to kill everyone it cut. thus making him a great ally to have on the field, and as for kakuzu not able to stand being around hidan it doesnt really matter, he would still go get him back in the fight if he gets the chance. hidan even said that sooner or later he will dig himself out or someone would find him and he would get revenge on shikamaru. i have no doubt that he will make a return, but im not certain if he will get that revenge or not.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I know who stole the Banana fan!!

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~SexyTendo~ View Post
    I know who stole the Banana fan!!

lol looks like the third hokage LMFAO!!!!!

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxSasuke View Post
    lol looks like the third hokage LMFAO!!!!!
    The Third Hokage?? ROFL

Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Finally we get to see what Hanzo is all about. I think Nagato and Itachi will be saved for the most of epic battles. In the end both of them are the most epic fighters in the edo summons.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JG2480 View Post
    Finally we get to see what Hanzo is all about. I think Nagato and Itachi will be saved for the most of epic battles. In the end both of them are the most epic fighters in the edo summons.
    i think nagato and itachi will be the most epic but i hope it doesnt come down to sealing either of them away to beat them or lose to someone.... what they both deserve is to either break free of the edo tensei control and go against the other edo tensei'd fighters and take em out or even them both talking to someone and is set free... for instance :

itachi talks with sasuke.... sasuke is finally understanding everything and now knows that madara has been lieing to him this whole time and is planning on using him. sasuke becomes a good character again and fights with naruto against madara and kabuto. itachi after this conversation and careing moment with his brother sasuke is then set free from the edo tensei.

nagato talks to naruto..... nagato feels better knowing that naruto isnt weak willed to give up on his quest for peace and still continues to work at what seems as the impossible which is trying to save sasuke. nagato is freed from the edo tensei. (or maybe he tries to get revenge for konan and perminatly wounds madara so he can be healed or he does a sealing jutsu on madara crippling his power even further... ) (maybe even nagato could talk to sasuke and warn him about the "gedo maze technique" and what it did to his body when he used it, thus warning sasuke that madara is or may be planing to get sasuke to use that tech... idk LOL)

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i kind of hate that everytime a fight is about to start they skip to another fight this is geting stupid i love the naruto manga i think its great but i wish they stop doing this

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Fine chapter...
    someone stole the banana palm fan...who and for what????
    what is Dan's ghos transformation technique????
    how they are going to seal all five kakuzu's hearst????
    the ambush squad got easly stopped by hanzo-.-"

but there are a tons of thing that kishi has to show us for example:

kakashi's fight against the 7 swordsmen
    naruto's training with killer bee
    sasuke's new eyes
    what is madara doing???
    the likely battle between 5th mizukage and zetsu
    gaara+tsuchikage vs the others kages

there's only one way to deal with all these events -> increase the number of pages per manga

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I sense Mifune is one big badass. Hanzo will have his hands full in the next fight. I just can't wait to see the skills of a samurai against a dead shinobi. Hoping to see more fight in the next chapter.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A bit disappointed.... was looking for a show down with Asuma!! seems Kishi is building up on all main battle groups and will take them down at once!!! Will look forward to that!!! Probably next will be a reveal of kages as to who will be paired against whom!!! (probably gaara against his father)!!! It may take a while to see naruto and sauske on battlefield but still the plot has not loosen its interest!!

The way I see it------
    Like to know what you guys think of usage of Anko's chakra!! Seems to me that kabuto has been using (leeching) her chakra( orochimaru's) for Edo!! But there is always a limit to the usage of chakra and what happens when he uses up Anko's? Knowing what a slippery guy he is, would he risk to use his own chakra to get to his required data? or would he slip of when he sees an opportunity? And I very much feel that his usage of chakra is limited. As all of his summons may not fight to their maximum acknowledge levels as they tend to use up most of the chakra!!!!