Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nagato DNA.

I am asking myself a thing lately i wondering how Kabuto obtained DNA of Nagato for his Impure World Resurrection, i think it must have bin after his death because the most people (even the Akatsuki) did not know of Nagato they only knew Pain.

In http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/521/4 Kabuto said something about "That" other Jutsu and "eventually i will learn the secrets of the Sage of the Six Paths!"

The Sage of the Six Paths did have the Rinnegan so could Kabuto have one to(The right one) maybe he took them both and put some fake in it xD.? Or did he do someting to the Rinnegan with knowing that Madara wanted the Rinnegan?

Does he want to know the secrets of the Sage of the Six Paths to counter it?
    Or to have the powers like the Sage of the Six Paths (if thats so i dont get it why he did not take the Rinnegan)

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    give it a rest, all ready!!

Re: Nagato DNA.

yeah...i know, i made a similar thread a couple of weeks a go..How could kabuto take dna from nagato alive, or even dead(konan was guarding his body); Somethings off!!...
    good observation...

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kabuto told Madara himself not to underestimate what he knew. But If Negatos DNA is in the Rinningan and Kabuto could have picked up one of Negatos paths of pain he would have all the Dna he needed from its Rinnningan.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well, we know that orochimaru was working in the akatsuki... maybe it was he who took the dna? maybe he wanted to expiriment with th rinegan, or perhaps use it as a vessel at some point, then he died? i don't know...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    give it a rest, all ready!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoso Noko View Post
    Well, we know that orochimaru was working in the akatsuki... maybe it was he who took the dna? maybe he wanted to expiriment with th rinegan, or perhaps use it as a vessel at some point, then he died? i don't know...
    Yeah..but nagato was allways hidden..so if he took dna ...it was from one of da paths..so he only could take dna from da dead body...not from nagato directly...

Last edited by Hansom; 02-22-2011 at 09:12 PM.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by hansomralph View Post
    Yeah..but nagato was allways hiden..so if he took dna ...it was from one of da paths..so he only could take dna from da dead body...not from nagato directly...
    but the dead bodies were not nagato's body. they were already dead bodies which were receiving chakra from nagato. It was just a technique of nagato's.

I wonder if kabuto ran across some of his blood, but he would actually like to see the eye.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I thought only the Deva Path Pain was shown in the Akatsuki and only in a hologram also he only stayed in Amegakure and the others where hidden together in Amegakure.
    So Kabuto or Orochimaru must did get in Amegakure and if that was so they where noticed by the rain, or they must have got it when he was at a mission but i doubt that because the eyes of al 6 where linked.

And Nagato for him self was hidden.

So thats why i think it must be after his death.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/520/14

What weapons did the six paths uses besides the chakra recievers and the one with the missle? Kabuto is saying those would contain Negatos DNA. And further more what would Negato be pushing since Madara already knows that he has brought back Negato. Mabey he got some of Negatos hair lol.

Last edited by shadedcrow; 02-22-2011 at 10:03 PM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Think you can use the reanimated jinjuriki to trace a common link to Orochimaru or Kabuto? The only one I can think of really is white zetsu through Kisame?. and then one of Black/White zetsu.

Last edited by shadedcrow; 02-23-2011 at 12:42 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shadedcrow View Post
    Think you can use the reanimated jinjuriki to trace a common link to Orochimaru or Kabuto? The only one I can think of really is white zetsu through Kisame?. and then one of Black/White zetsu.
    what u mean dude?